Press F

Post games that should have happened that never, ever will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yIwPovQKxQ
youtu.be/lQzzzqL8dOI
youtube.com/watch?v=wbDmYQiQ3j8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma
youtube.com/watch?v=PLngDsbm4Ps
mediafire.com/file/t3ds49eaig62n13/B'z_Into_Free_-Dangan-_×_Dragon's_Dogma.mp4
mediafire.com/file/54u516g82hyay7u/B'z_Into_Free_-Dangan-_×_Dragon's_Dogma_TRAILER.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=HuT6eIWdAqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A good multiplayer open-world zombie survival game.

but Metal Gear Survive is coming up

A good zombie survival game

The funniest thing about this is that if Kojima was even producing this everybody would lap it up.

Devil May Cry 5

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Careful now. When you say "Zombie survival", devs take it to mean literally surviving from zombies, not surviving from zombies AND basic needs.

Honestly, why is Capcom so shit?

Dragon's Dogma was one of if not the best IP to come out last gen and Capcom practically told it to fuck off. Why Cred Forums?

So many things could be implemented...

Wow, it's almost as if people have faith in Kojima's ability to produce good games. Crazy. You're really seeing through the wool here dipshit.

>MGS3
>MGS4
>MGSV
>MGSPW
>good games

He had the ability, been gone for the better part of a decade. Same shit with Miyamoto, Nomura, and most Japanese development leads.

Yesterday's trash.

I'm starting to think this is impossible to get right after seeing a ton of shitty survival games all copy each other and fail miserably

>Metal Gear Survive
WOW SHIT GAME RIP KONAMI
>Hideo Kojima presents, a Hideo Kojima game, Metal Gear Survive, by Hideo Kojima
This. . .this is a masterpiece

>Post games that should have never ever happened.
Rearranged the words for more accuracy

tfw no dragon husbando 2

state of decay

>3 and 4 not good
dumb

Dragon's Dogma 2 and pic related hurt so much

The PC version sold well enough that Capcom commented on it. I'm hopeful that in the couple years we'll get an announcement

But it does exist :^)

wasn't expecting this pain. thanks user.

>hint at it with the last BF4 expansion
>literally prototype mechs being built
>announce a WW1 game

Space Marine 2

What if they're going to release it after this battlefield 1 and are actually putting time and care into it so it isn't a rushed piece of shit like bf4 was?

>no darksiders 3
youtube.com/watch?v=9yIwPovQKxQ

Space Rangers 3

it fucking hurts that this will never be continued

>tfw the wind will never push me again

That would be ideal but I stopped being optimistic about video games like 7 or 8 years ago

>implying Kojimas ruse magic isn't involved in this game

youtu.be/lQzzzqL8dOI

They're too busy milking Dragon's Dogma Online which is just PSO2 with DD combat.

>They removed the song for the PC version

I still have no clue why this upsets me as much as it does.

Ape Escape 4
MediEvil 3
Beyond Good and Evil 2

I just looked it up, why did they ruin the combat?

FUCK YOU, OP! Stop playing with my heart. Dragon's Dogma II will happen.

Still waiting for that D...

youtube.com/watch?v=wbDmYQiQ3j8

I don't think they want to compete with Cowadooty and Titanfall with all the post modern shit.

I wouldn't say releasing an enhanced edition, porting said enhanced edition to PC, and making a (jap only) MMO quite constitutes a "fuck off".

I still haven't finished it 'cause I'm paranoid about my mouse fucking up one of the QTE segments, what song are we talking about?

I thought unturned was pretty great. Lots of fun, fairly polished combat and crafting, free or only 5 bux for the paid version. I got way more play time out of it than dayZ and I paid like 25 for that shit

which song?

I'm retarded. I mean my song post to be posted too

>yet again reminded that DD2 never ever
DON'T DO THIS TO ME

NOT TODAY

What hurts the most is that I love a lot of things that they did there

>Gear dyes
>Cool areas like that dense rainforest from the start
>New monsters like the Sphinx and Orcs
>Hunter class where you use just a bow and kick the shit out of everything
>Curahzee Strider aka Seeker
>Dire Gouge for every fighter when clinging to monsters

still hurts

It fucking bombed on release, only japanese sales saved that thing from being a total disaster.

>it fucking bombed on release

but that's not true. it was actually the fastest selling new IP of the previous generation of consoles in japan with around 500k copies sold within the first week

In the US it sold apparently 90k in the first week (not great), but it ranked third on UK's sell chart. Although there are no numbers for that. It is understandable why the MMO was made for Japan only, but with the crazy amount of sales on the PC in the west should have signaled them that the franchise is still pretty hot

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma

To be honest, I do believe they are developing DD2, but if I'd to guess it would be entering the development stage around now, considering that DDO is almost a year old now.

Fuck you too, nature. Though there's probably just only four people that care about this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLngDsbm4Ps
>this was 10 years ago
Jesus I feel old

If ZZT4 ever actually comes out, Steambot 2 will probably happen.

Zombies do not work as a main focus threat they can only work as a background threat. Humans by default are going to get tools and destroy the infected rather easily so you must spread those tools out which teaches the player to just jog away from the zombies and kill other players for rare equipment. Its why dayz and other open world zombie games dont work because its death match in the most boring way with wild animals in the background attacking you. Even in older zombie flicks the rabid shambling corpses relied on the characters either being terrified women or self sabotaging men. The original dawn of the dead is a decent example of open world zombie survival games, The humans learn that zombies are fucking stupid and then proceed to accidentally kill themselves while dealing with other humans.

FINAL FANTASY XI - HD

They don't want a 2142 sequel competing with Titanfall 2, which is funny because they're releasing it only a couple days after Battlefield 1 so what the fuck are they doing then

Based on the current state of the battlefield community, I believe that if/when 2143 is revealed, the nu-battlefield community will just shit all over it because future setting and we all know that the only futuristic shooter that can exist is halo

L4D

That Star Wars game I forgot the name of

mediafire.com/file/t3ds49eaig62n13/B'z_Into_Free_-Dangan-_×_Dragon's_Dogma.mp4
mediafire.com/file/54u516g82hyay7u/B'z_Into_Free_-Dangan-_×_Dragon's_Dogma_TRAILER.mp4

super bombad racing?

youtube.com/watch?v=HuT6eIWdAqE

Never, ever

I'm still in mourning.

>yfw they release it when it's like 10% of a full game like the first one was

Paarasite Eve 3. Don't confuse The 3rd Birthday for that. Even it has the decency to not call itself Parasite Eve.