Shhhhh, Lady Maria is asleep

Shhhhh, Lady Maria is asleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5zNoxwdBmA
m.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/4fwqz8/plain_doll_cosplay_bloodborne_xpost_rrule34/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WAKEY WAKEY!!!

WAKE UP SLUT!

>overdone music you cant even hum
>shitty boss with boring moveset

wew
e
w

youtube.com/watch?v=-5zNoxwdBmA

zzzz...
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>using a shitty meme weapon to kill a shitty meme boss

pottery

ALARM COCK
ALARM COCK

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I値l have you know I graduated top of my class in the Byrgenwerth college, and I致e been involved in numerous secret raids on the fishing hamlet, and I have over 300 confirmed insight. I am trained in vampire magic and I知 the top Sudoku player in the entire Vileblood family. You are nothing to me but just another beast. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this nightmare, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me while I'm sleeping? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the healing church and your blood echoes are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You池e fucking dead, by Kos. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that痴 just by teleporting behind you. Not only am I extensively trained in impersonal combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Gehrman's hunters and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the waking world, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little 田lever・comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have gained some fucking insight. But you couldn稚, you didn稚, and now you池e paying the price, you beastly idiot. I will shit blood all over you and you will drown in it. You池e fucking dead, hunter.

wake up

I never got this meme.
This is a Dark Souls boss?

>is a Dark Souls boss
yes

>nobody cared yesterday, better post it again

What was her fucking problem?

>nobody cared
>*replies
seems like I rented space in your mind user

What the fuck was your problem for waking her up? Corpses should be left alone.

She never grew out of her pre-teen edgy phase

diaper

I'm sure theres fan art of her with a diaper and other ageplay related fetish shit.
Honestly that disturbs me more than guro or some other just foot fetishists.

>song lyrics
>(You)

Kek

Someone post the imgur set, you know which one I'm talking about

Time to steal her hat

Time to steal her virginity

Time to check and change her big soggy diaper

Shhhhh, Todd Howard is sleeping

HEY!

m.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/4fwqz8/plain_doll_cosplay_bloodborne_xpost_rrule34/

Unfortunately there isn't.

Wake up Lady Maria! I just made some nice cookies!

*smothers him with pillow*

A perfect chance to pirate his games

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Doll also wears diapers.

good, then I can leave without buying his game

heheh

Think again

I'm gonna pirate Skyrim Remastered.

Piracy is a crime, user

Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it, you faggot?

man i hvent seen digimon for so long