Why nobody talks about this game? Is good? Bad?

Why nobody talks about this game? Is good? Bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WNDEiaKsD0
youtu.be/5alWlRJOEvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good

Bad

Meh

I don't know

Although good, I got tired by the end. Too much of getting to a new place where you need to find/activate X amount of things to proceed.

>Is good?
Da. Is good.

It was okay. Not mind blowing, but it did have some good dungeons.

I just hate the randomly generated loot, constantly have to reequip every 5 minutes, sacrifice tons of weapons to maybe fuse a good weapon bullshit

Mmo shit ruined this game.
I prefer a zelda clone to this.

It's mindless combat with good animations and a edge lord character. All the casualsequels that play DMC and assassin's creed like it.

i need to play the rest of it.

Better than okay.

Man I loved this series, it's like a lost shitty 90's Image comic in video game form.

> edgelord character
He's Death made flesh you fur-coat-no-knickers tart! What the fuck did you expect? Daisy chains and rainbows? I'm fully aware that your post was bait but fuck you for making me bite, assclown

It's alright. It ditches most of the Zelda elements of its predecessor in favor of some stuff that resembles Diablo and Prince of Persia, so it works if you're into that. Some of the moves are very satisfying to use, like the teleport slash and the flipsaw. The bonus bosses are fun and for what it's worth the dungeons are pretty well-designed. Very nice soundtrack too:
youtube.com/watch?v=8WNDEiaKsD0

Only thing that boggles me is how Death can't double jump when his brother War could.

>you fur-coat-no-knickers tart!

Stuck a feather in my hat and called it KEKARONI

How is the Remastered version?

I never played it. Worth getting over the original or did it introduce faggotry like game breaking bugs?

The same as the base verdion, but will all DLC and very shiny. Well worth obtaining IMO

It actually removed some of the out-of-place invisible walls that were there before. Definitely worth getting over the original as long as the price disparity isn't that big.

>game breaking bugs

Can't have been much worse than the original. The wii u version would freeze on me in the same spot of a cutscene after a boss fight. So I would have to fight the boss again after cleaning the pristine disc only for it to freeze again, and then have to beat the boss again.

I found out by furiously mashing the cutscene skip button I could avoid the glitched scene, and continue on

>What the fuck did you expect?
It could have been taistfully done. Not everything has to be dripping with the sorrow of his past angst that you couldent even begin to understand.

Try not to get your black nail polish all over the keyboard.

They're bland. Which is almost worse than bad because bad games can be hilariously bad. Both games color schemes are different shades of grey for 95% of the game. 2nd game feels rushed towards the end when after two full worlds to explore, the rest of the two are only one instance long while the final boss is wet fart-levels of lackluster. Only good thing about the game is Jesper Kyd's music.

youtu.be/5alWlRJOEvQ

It was like playing a single player mmo, it's ok but not great. It have one of the most retarded plot twist of all time though :
>need magical stone to activate a giant robot
>stone is OBVIOUSLY corrupted
>still put it in the robot
>"oh no the robot is going crazy"

It's mediocre, which is even worse than just being bad. There's very little to discuss because it doesn't stand out in any particular way.

Unfortunately, tasteful doesn't really work in the Darksiders setting, it's comic-book styling tends to favour simple, to the point exposition which minmises the breaks in action and characters who, while likeable, have a personality depth equal to a trailer-park's gene pool