I've downloaded this game yesterday and i can't stop playing

i've downloaded this game yesterday and i can't stop playing.

why

seriously, why the fuck can't i stop playing this game???

You're a simpleton.

Yeah seriously, why can't you? It's complete fucking garbage. At least play a simulator that isn't such a horrid clunky mess and doesn't immediately give you eye cancer.

Actually I have to admit the graphics have improved since the last time I've playing FS (I think it was 2013), but expect the gameplay to be just as bad unless they've completely redone the entire thing.

I dont understand this and the teuck simulators. Like you just pretend to be a truck driver?? Why not actually go out and do it? Just doesnt seem too fun

sorry to burst your faggot bubble but i've already played too much of ETS and ATS

do you play all games to pretend being the character?

For the same reason people play war games instead of actually enlisting in the military, or play racing games instead of smashing their actual car against a tree. A simulation of the feeling of accomplishment of certain activities in short bursts without having to commit your life to them.

It's a relaxation thing, doing incredibly monotonous drawn out tasks just tickles some people the right way.

Also this. Playing ETS2 and listening to BBC Radio 4 is almost like meditation to me.

What's so fun about it?

They literally have a BBC radio? What the fuck is wrong with this world

I'd make fun of you, but I think I'm even worse off.

user are you really comparing playing shooters to driving a semi?

There are definitely military simulations equally as "realistic" about military things as ETS2 is about trucks, like Arma.

>play Deutsche Bahn
>be delayed
>The game actually thinks this isn't a common thing

British society is cucked from the ground up

>play New Jersey commuter route
>derail and slam into the station

-500 points
There goes my 3-star rating.

You just self diagnosed your autism, OP.

But you did the world a favor.

I played it co-op

that's the thing, it's not fun but it's incredibly satisfying making money and buying new shit

i'd post mine but the vast majority of hours i put into it was in the pirated version, i only have 87 hours on steam because it allowed me to continue the campaign from the pirated version