Yes

;_;

Junko is the mastermind in both game.

Sure

Fucking ghosts.

Go for it, user.

do you like anime because it is anime?
yes.

do you like anime because it is for sophisticated adults such as yourself?
no.

bump

Why wouldn't he enjoy it if "it's for sophisticated adults such as yourself"? I've seen plenty of people talk about Danganronpa as if it was really well written.

Kyoko is cute.

Kill yourself

This applies to the first more than the second desu.

Sure
Best Ultimate Idol shows up and everything

Yes, if you like stupid plots with plot twist upon plot twist upon plot twist. I mean that as a good thing and a bad thing. It gets a little exhausting and annoying, yet never really stops surprising you.

Also waifus (that get brutally murdered).

The games are pretty wacky in a fun way
SDR2's antagonist is really good, too

>final episode
>funi subs are delayed yet again

When will [Hope] save us from this despair?

>hopeman
>an antagonist

Don't forget the time-filler dialogue.

Every time you have to do something you get the reaction shot of at least half the cast saying something vague like "Let's go do this thing", "isn't it dangerous though?", "I hope I make it out alive" and so on.

even the 1st game is flawed compared to some more basic VNs such as AA but as a series it gets even worse. its for the most part a pretty vapid game and is mostly reliant on weeb culture.

MEME MAGIC

>Naegi-kun, it seems that I'm ovulating today.

I was equating "sophisticated adult" with "massive weeb", maybe I didn't express myself clearly.

Kirigirikirgiri Jing Jing!

Junko Enoshima (the girl who is "killed" first in the school gym) is still alive and is the mastermind behind both games.

The first girl actually murdered was killed by Leon. Sakura wasn't murdered -- she killed herself. I don't remember the rest because it's forgettable animu garbage.

The second game all takes place in a virtual computer simulation.

>Happy endings
I'm actually okay with this. If this is the last time we're seeing these characters because reboot, why not leave them on a happy note?

Well, at least you saved me around ~$50.

>said the new IP

Saw that post on the front page and read it without even knowing what game it was about. I had actually been planning on buying the 1+2 bundle on Steam.

>The second game all takes place in a virtual computer simulation.
I was utterly shocked beyond belief that so many people didn't immediately realize this.
It was so obvious pretty much right away that I actually convinced myself it was a red herring or something.

No, you wouldn't have, because if you actually wanted to then you'd have done it some time in the last week when it was on sale.

Go away, shitposter.

I like you so don't watch the anime.

Commit suicide

>DR3 ends with a bunch of sexually active young adults spending the rest of their lives in a tropical paradise in exile

There's no way this scenario doesn't end in an orgy.

Not everyone hears news as it happens

Both games were alright. Felt a lot like Phoenix Wright.

Though, can anyone answer me about something. Maybe I'm too retarded, but like what the fuck happened to the afro psychic hippy dude and the serial killer chick? Did I miss some shit about that or were they just rectconned?

They were in DR3 but didn't do much of importance.

Fukawa got into a spinoff game with Naegi's sister. The two of them also show up in DR3.

>but like what the fuck happened to the afro psychic hippy dude and the serial killer chick?

Neither of them were in 2. Killer chick shows up in the spinoff game ultra despair girls and helps the sister of the first game's protagonist survive in a chaotic city filled with killer robots and the plot ends with both of them having to stay in the city for the time being (which explains her absence in 2). While that happened hippy guy was rescuing the cousin of the baseball guy from the first game (not shown in-game but rather in a short novel) and I can't remember his reason for not being in 2.

They're both present in the anime conclusion for both games called DR3.

Well fuck. They got relegated to side bitch status. Guess that puts that mystery to rest.

>relegated
Weedman was already a side bitch in DR1, and Toko wasn't much better off.

>Have to buy limited edition of V3 for rest of the episode

>tfw still no [Hope]

Fukawa got an amazing deal since her portrayal in the spinoff is great and made a lot more people like her character.

Remember that Kodaka reads H doujins
Don't forget the sexy soup scene
pastebin.com/SAYTii7f

Yeah AE did wonders for her to the point where people consider her relationship with Komaru is more important than her relationship with Byakuya.

>people consider her relationship with Komaru is more important than her relationship with Byakuya
Well, it is.
She actually has a relationship with Komaru.