Dishonored 2 gameplay

So there's 2 mission shown on youtube, very little views so I don't think it's official or controlled leak, what do you guys think?

Emily walkthrough:
youtube.com/watch?v=RSgvg5Sl5Q8

Corvo walkthough:
youtube.com/watch?v=ezvfYs0pS3M

Personally I can't wait, I wish those robot soldiers were more active and harder to kill , looks like they are another basic npc instead of something to be afraid to encounter.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Harvey1966/status/742379564467249152
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/m7jo6vL3WN_X4DW8kPwFuw/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/ayEQgx8UOnL3oFmaOuf78w/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/hB7nvE1ji_JQma2Wx_TPmA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dishonored 2 might be the less hyped AAA game here.

Even garbage like Gears of War 4 is more discussed here.

Because people don't talk about good vide games here.

>Even garbage like Gears of War 4 is more discussed here.

No Man's Sky was the most discussed game by quite some time

I think they realized most people moralfag their way through the game so killing robots allows the player to use all the lethal abilities but getting the moralfag endings

As a fan of Dishonored I guess that's good thing, usually Cred Forums just shits on everything prereleased, but some amount of discussion would help with waiting.

I hope it's longer than Dishonored 1, if you're not running around looking for pointless runes/bone charms the game is incredibly short.

Avatar was the most successful movie of all time
Why is it always that the biggest shit is the most successful? It's as if the majority of mankind were low iq shit eaters. really makes you think...

I never understood what was the people's problem with chaos system, so what if you are a murderous prick? It's not like game really punished you, you just get different action.

>Waaaah I need to take responsibility for my actions!

Pure stupidity. Game was designed with multiple approaches and walkthroughs in mind anyway.

I always hate female protagonists but I gotta say Emily's VA is acceptable.

twitter.com/Harvey1966/status/742379564467249152

Harvey Smith said it will be longer.

ROGER ROGER

cool, hope there's no downsides to that like the maps being more streamlined.

Anyone else feeling big Thief 2 influence from that? I mean there's Stephen Russell, robotic soldiers and the bad guy has audiographs with his speach recorded in the house.

It would only follow from Thief's influence on the last DLC, like locking Delilah into a painting before she finishes a ritual.

Also, I think the robotic soldiers have Jindosh's voice, much like Karras.

Looks like some Karras vs Garrett shit right here.

>tfw Dishonored 2 is going to be The Metal Age to Dishonored 1's The Dark Project

As long as they won't fall for the open world meme I think it will be fine. And they pretty much confirmed that. The fact that both Emily and Corvo wear the same ring and as we know from the trailers there's only one worries me that game will kill the character we don't pick for the walkthrough. I'd rather not see any of the protags killed, they are too cool to waste.

As a Thief fanboy this is going to be really weird hearing Garret's voice coming out of a different character. I guess I'll pretend Corvo is some alternate universe Garrett.

God I hope so.

I get a huge Bioshock vibe from it - which sucked shitdick.

Thief 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thief 2.
There, I said it.

That's strange. I get a massive Half-Life 2 vibe from it. Maybe because the art designer of Half Life 2, Viktor Antonov now works at Arkane and is working on this game.

Care to explain why you feel this way? I think it's fine to like the first game more, but I have a hard time understanding why someone would feel it's this much better

Much, MUCH better atmosphere and world building - being more spooky and eerie than most of the so called horror games.
Better story/plot that unravels.
Better and more fitting levels. Thief 2 had its share of good levels, but a lot of them also sucked and felt tackled on - which describes the entirety of Theif 2 for me: it doesn't feel like a harmonic, organic game, but rather an assembled concept of proof.
This is of course just my personal opinion. I replay Thief 1 every 2-3 years, whereas I only played Thief 2 maybe 3 times in total.

Huge fan of Viktor Antonov, he left Valve for the right reasons. You should get your hands on his book if you can find it.

Antonov did work on first Dishonored, this is why so many people noticed resemblance between Dunwall and City17. I don't think he works on the sequel but I guess they need to be faithful to source material, which is first game.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/m7jo6vL3WN_X4DW8kPwFuw/

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/ayEQgx8UOnL3oFmaOuf78w/

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/hB7nvE1ji_JQma2Wx_TPmA/

End yourself
I will post this in every Dishonored 2 thread till you fuck off and stop trying to pretend you're not shilling

You mean shills din't get paid to make threads ?

I can't wait to go on another murder rampage as Corvo and now he's even more strong. Best way to play Dishonored 1 and I'm happy they're providing more ways to go that route. Blink into midair timestop is insane. I think for a more stealthy lower chaos option I'll do that for Emily. But she might be fun to rip and tear with as well.

>Corvo talk

Did you not play the DLC's?

Did you?

>the Outsider will never come inside you
Why even wake up in the morning desu just let me rot

That shadow crawl attack Emily has is sweet, but he mentions that clockwork soliders can see behind them as well but it didn't look like that in gameplay. Maybe he's playing on an easier mode?

Yes, Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches are great. Better than the main game.

Daud is a shit character to play as

It looks absolutely STUNNING. It's a class on its own. It's fuckign gorgerous. Everything is unique, colorful, so full of soul and life. I CAN'T WAIT.

Threadly reminder that stealthgamerBR who was mentioned during one of the interviews as "one of the incredible players" edits his footage to make it look like one take, while he in fact didn't.

>Personally I can't wait, I wish those robot soldiers were more active and harder to kill , looks like they are another basic npc instead of something to be afraid to encounter.

All the tutorials make me feel like this is still early in the game. I bet they get improved and become more deadly later on

Oh I played this mission last night. The gameplay feels really similar to the first game. Not a bad thing though. Also the robots were decently tough when they throw a group at you, but if you stealth or find one yeah they're pretty easy

I was going to get Dishonored 2 day one, but I'll probably just wait for the GOTY edition.

I was content with Corvo and Emily getting a happy ending in Dishonored 1, so I wish they went with new characters instead of bringing the original characters back.

The Corvo gameplay also had shit AI, i think both were played at easy difficulty

Beautiful game ruined by cringy voice acting, especially corvo's. Should've kept him silent or at the very least have a different voice actor. Yea I know it's the jerkoff from thief but I think he sounds stupid.

>bonus points for having corvo talk everytime he picks an item up

>double bonus points for having him talk about what kind of "cool" ways he should do the mission, just to dumb it down for the player.

or maybe AI is shit in general, like in the first game.