I need recommendations for a game that's very replayable, low system reqs...

I need recommendations for a game that's very replayable, low system reqs, preferably offline and came out in the last 8 years. Grindy is fine. Something I can play mindlessly

something in the vein of D3, BoI, Gungeon, FTL etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdTsG20Td-o
crawl.develz.org/
forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php
store.steampowered.com/app/475150/
youtube.com/user/VetRanch/
youtube.com/user/jiroppe2005
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-DjO8ZyK4s
youtube.com/watch?v=DGQVX8iGbgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a cute doggy..

More like beware of cuteness :3

That pupper wouldn't hurt a fly

That dog doesnt look dangerous

I think you're legally obligated to have one of those signs up in some areas.

>beware of the dog
>the

Terrible grammar senpai

now that's a nice looking dog if I've ever seen one

Battlecats nigga, it's on 3DS.

Some dogs looks pretty mellow but will fuck you up given the chance.

Torchlight 1 and 2, Stardew Valley, Terraria, and Binding of Isaac.

Nnnnnng stop reminding me how much I want a doggo

fake, pic related is the original

Grim Dawg

Way to be a twat ):

terraria.

dogs die though :-(

Dwarf Fortress

Dogs >>>>>>> everything else

>please open the gate and give treats

She didn't want to go outside so she jumped into the tub.

This image of a doggo is from reddit. That's fine though, reddit is good for pictures of doggos.

There's also some cute ferrets in a tube on the front page.

>not 'dogfighting around mothership'
you fuckin blew it user

youtube.com/watch?v=JdTsG20Td-o

NOT for the faint of heart, might hit right in feels

Binding of isaac
Super meat boy

Everything dies.

Die with memories rather than regrets.

;_; me too

Risk of Rain

Post your doggos

Nonsense

That doggo just wants to be friends

>That's signs a lierer! It's supposed to say pls gib pupper treats

>Idk what's happening but I know a doggie is supposed to do it

You're a big dog.

>low reqs
risk of rain runs like shit even with a titan x.

;____; i love doggos so much

For woof

Terrarria?

Had to put my dog to sleep almost exactly one year ago now. It sucks that he's gone but I wouldn't trade the memories and good times we had for anything.

I have a husky outside the sign obligation people are just scared of anything smaller than a rat dog especially if they are overly people friendly and jump at you.

so will you

crawl.develz.org/

ignore that bully

Icewind Dale: Enhanced
Or the Baldur's Gate Enhanced Editions

Icewind is more hack & slash, BG is more story-centric. Both have a lot if potential replay value e.g trying dufferent class combos, party setups and recruitable NPCs. Also there are a feckload of mods out there with extra quests n suchlike.

I fucking hate anything smaller than a corgi. They're invariably always yapping/freezing/humping/hurt/annoying

I hope so

Agreed
Corgis and small beagles are the smallest you can get a dog without it being a rat

You don't wanna know, wanna know why?

Darkest Dungeon
Death Road to Canada (oregon trail meets the walking dead) and 20XX (mega man X as a roguelite) are both pretty good but they're both still in development (20XX is early access, death road is not but still gets patched regularly)
you could also try playing a real roguelike, i recommend going to /rlg/ on /vg/ as a good starting point

"Look honey, see the way he's mauling my jugular? He just wants to pl-uuuuuurgghh......."

Disgaea 1

Mountain Blade.

But its so cuuuute

My niggas they always jump on your dick or won't leave you alone when you sit down thinking if they bother the shit of you you'll give them more attention.

Fuck when they act all big then become chicken shits especially when walking.

>Grindy is fine. Something I can play mindlessly
Torchlight 2 with SynergiesMOD
Diablo 2 with MedianXL
Titan Quest: Anniversary edition

Just blast some music/podcast, and grind away mindlessly while sipping coffee.

Holy shit I want that pupper.

>Die with memories rather than regrets.
we remember the dead ones, because they cant remember themselves.

Bloodborne

>SynergiesMOD
in a nutshell what does this do? I like TL2 but for some reason I only played it drunk

Yea but all dog go to heaven not all people though

So be be good and you'll see your pupper again.

>come home to this after a long and miserable day

i been putting it off, but i want to get a dog soon. Just sucks my place charges $400 for a pet deposit.

Baldurs gate 2? You could keep replaying the game with a different class and different party members. that would take hundreds if not thousands of hours.

Yer reminding me of Alistair's interactions with Barkspawn, callung him cute and fluffy whilst he's dripping gore on his boots, dammit, now I gotta reinstall Dragon Age

>low system reqs
Sorry I only play maxed out AAA titles

Be sure to snag a low energy breed that's okay with lazing around inside if that's where you're going to keep them. Active breeds don't mix well with apartments.

>go to heaven
>get tackled by every dog you've ever had
>they're all overjoyed to see you again
That's a really nice thought

Adds a few new classes.
Adds new endgame dungeons where you can farm Tier0 Tier1 etc sets.
Adds alternative way to level with "Endless Steps" where its just endless dungeons FULL of heroes and bosses you progress through while drowning in loot.

Really fun if you played through the game a few times and just want to grind instead of doing the boring story over and over again.
forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php

Ah good point yeah, something for me to think about definitely. I have a feeling my folks actually might get me a dog, since they know how much I miss our family one since moving out, but yeah that damn deposit.

DQ9

Wow usually its the opposite.

dogs feel safe in a tub, like boxes for cats. As long as there's no water in there

Is this a pupper thread?

What would you have said instead?

DCSS and OWH+

Whys does she not want to go outside? My doggo can't wait when i take him for walks.

Starward Rogue.

Similar to BoI and Gungeon. Each run is shoter than both which I prefer but you may not.

Has a system like the soul hearts/bullet casings except instead of it being possible to go ages without any or stack a ton you just get a set cap you reach every time you enter a new room for most robots. I think the only exception is the robot where time only moves when you move because it dies in 1 hit.
Makes up for this by having the most aggressive AI of any of these kinds of games although honestly its still pretty easy since you can just be a cheap ass.

excuse me user but this is a VIDEO GAME board where we discuss VIDEO GAMES. Definitely do NOT post cute doggos

How can catfags even compete?

depends, maybe there's fireworks, maybe she just doesn't want to go out right this second

Cred Forums related doggos then?

Hand of Fate
Downwell

The VA who did the loli, was she the only one who didn't die from the Bluth Curse?

Give that puppers a hug for me.

That's a sweet pupper.

>tfw you will never be able to live in a mansion with a million dogs and never have to work

>I can't believe you would do this to me. I thought we had something.

>Left: Sonnygers
>Right: Xbots
>Center: Masterrace

>Homeless Blind Dog Sees Cat for First Time After Getting Eyesight Restored
>Cat appears on screen for three seconds

store.steampowered.com/app/475150/

Sil
Brogue
UnReal World
Cataclysm: DDA
Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup
Infra Arcana
Nethack (and variants)
DoomRL
Demon

All proper roguelikes, the definition of "very replayable, low system reqs".

>Right: nintendrones
FTFY
Xbots aren't a thing anymore

jeez, this is a full blown woofer

;_;

I-is Xbox finished?

Beware of Dog

Two reason. 1) it's more common so sounds better (though that's just nitpicking doesn't matter)

2) adding "The" it adds unnecessary emphasis. As the dogs general location can already be assumed by the location of the sign.

That's nice but who the fuck paid for eye surgery for an old stray?

I feel lost.

>tfw dog died two years ago
>now i have a cat

fucking christ

Seriously he looks playful as fuck.

His body language shows like zero aggression.

Wow, that's a lot of dogs!

You said it was terrible grammar, but all I'm seing is that it was actually legit and you're just mad about it being able to be said another way.

>they all fit in there
my fucking heart

Dude don't do this to me, I just remembered my past pets and I miss them now.
I hope you lose your main save file on whatever game you are playing right now

all the games i wanted to say where already listed.
but there is unepic.
it dosnt have a lot of replayablility.
but its fun for a while.
13 bucks might be a bit much.
but if your into different games you might like it.

I imagine it was probably a practice run for one of the newer surgeons

Think about it.
>Old
>Stray
>Literally falling apart
Why not?

s-sorry I was just thinking about my past dogs too
just wanted to share a nice thought ;_;

Also iOS but it's plagued by premium currency

If you watch again there's actually a bunch of them that run in around the corner.

well he can be a bit retarded sometimes but I still like him

True but there are still FIVE of them that fit in there

Anything smaller are dogs litteraly bred to be put in people's handbags, no man should be seen with them and women with them don't even care about the dog

even fucking jack russels were made to go down rabbits holes

Ok. I'll rephrase. It's not terrible but definitely not good.

Honestly though when not texting on my phone or posting on Cred Forums I've become paranoid about gramar.

Mostly because I went to a very strick all male Jesuit prep school where I had to memorize the rules in this book. 900 paiges of every rule you can imagine.

I shit you not my freshman English class in highschool was harder than any college English course.

Mass Effect? Any Bioware game really. Don't they make a big deal outta decision making and how the game can have different outcomes based on want you say.?

>paiges
where's that school again?

yeah they make a big deal in the marketing but then it's the same shit

mods are asleep, post dogs

post ferrets

It's ok man, at least I might be able to see them again, for now I'll do with my two doggos and cat.

how long would you have been beaten for writing strick and paiges

And for OP I really liked nuclear throne. It's got mods as well

WIMMY WAM WAM WAZZLE

pug

OOOOHHHH

That dog doesn't look like it's tired of partying at all

corgis a best

It's weird how Futurama is just one of those things that it's assumed EVERYONE here watched

Minus 5 points per spelling mistake on each paper.

>He didn't have to fuck 900 paiges while reciting one rule 200 times for each paige

Missed out desu

>memes
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reddit

>it's a Cred Forums /an/ thread
I am okay with this

>Cred Forums /sci/
>Cred Forums /an/
>Cred Forums Cred Forums but without actual Cred Forums, fuck those guys
>Cred Forums /k/
Remember that the worst place to discuss something on Cred Forums is the board dedicated to it

Back in the day yeah, but they've optimized it since then. Now it runs smooth as butter even on the shittiest toaster.

>game has dogs for enemies
>guard dogs or packs of wild dogs, etc.
>squeal and whine when they get hit

Gotta love pugs, so dopey and adorable, with a ridiculous amount of personality.

Shame they are so absurdly food motivated.

R8 my dog

well it's upside down and needlessly high rez. Other than that it's cool

Sleep well Australian pupper

>Implying /ck/ isn't the best place to talk about cooking

Sure there are pretentious shits, but there's far better taste on average

Doggo thread?

Dogs are weird in Australia.

cool hedgehog

my heart was racing thinking that was dog being cooked, damn you

Welcome to mobile posting. Where everyone's Australian.

Why do you think most mobile posters are shitposters?

>footfags

>Game has packs of dogs/wolves for enemies
>They are the most annoying fuckers in game

EVERY TIME

Man I remember I used to play the fuck outta TLII every day while blasting some Sabaton like 3-4 years ago, shit was fun as hell. It's one of those games that become 100x more enjoyable if you mute the boring-ass shitty music and listen to your own instead.

I should give it a replay with mods someday.

When did Michael Jackson dye his hair blonde?

I dunno but he qt

Never fear user, it's just a tasty piggu

Don't go to /ck/ for a few days

>(X)Doubt

Alistair was best

Here's another upside down pic. Not sure why Cred Forums fucks up the orientation

I miss my pupper
It's been 3 years now...

how do we feel about old doggos

BRIGADOR.

Starsector.

SPAZ if you haven't played it (space pirates and zombies)

Master of orion 2.

Any single player rts from the 90s-early 00s with a skirmish mode (total annihilation , age of empires, stronghold crusader, etc.)

It's not mindless but dungeon crawl stone soup might work for you.

they must be loved and cherished just as much as a pupper

Was walking my dog around once and this kind of fobby girl came up to me and we started talking, and she busted out her phone and told me about her dog.

I remember exactly, because her English wasn't the greatest and it was a pug, and the way she described it was how he has an "Owd face".

Too cute.

How old is it? The eyes look pretty tired.

Remember Arisen, wolves hunt in packs!

Get another one.
It won't replace your old pal but it'll love you just the same

Don't deny a pup a happy life because you're sad about making an older one's life great

I forgot to mention

Recettear

Looks like my pupper

/ck/, /k/, and /out/ are the only boards I frequent that have actual good discussion of their respective subject matter. There're plenty of memes, but at least they're topical memes that don't just dominate the board.

The boards dedicated to interests and activities are much better than the ones dedicated to media. Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and Cred Forums are all awful cancer. Cred Forums, of course, is the original cancer. /m/ is okay, Cred Forums is meh. /asp/ used to be really good but then zipperhead moot turned it into /wwe/. /fit/ can be a great resource but the memes are a little too much. Never been on Cred Forums.

she's about 13 years old. definitely getting old and tired but she still plays like a puppy sometimes.

All these doggos around me...
I want to pet them all

adorable doggo

Cred Forums is just console war shitposting:the board

except it's justified, since that's what sports are

Cred Forums strips out EXIF data now, to stop newfags getting doxxed. But EXIF data also contains camera phone orientation.

Cute doggo

check out A bards tale

my doggo died when i was deployed in afghanistan

i aint getting another one

correction:
medium-large breeds > cats > excrement > small breeds

small dogs are the worst, they're overly aggressive and never shut the fuck up

You should at some point user. It's good for you.

"come take a bath with me senpai"

Do it user
there's a doggo in a rescue kennel waiting for you
it helps
Some large breeds are pretty shit in my opinion. Tiny doggos are the worst though, totally fucking useless. They're like ornaments that scream and shit everywhere.

Totally understandable, but also try and think of the same love you gave and shared with your doggo, and how another one out there right now could use the same thing in their life.

Prison Architect is pretty fun

Spelunky
FTL

Fallout 4

Don't have a dog

Have cat

Thunderstorm Sadog

nice 'woofer

Cute cat. I'm not getting a dog anytime soon because I'm in an apartment and don't want to keep the pupper cooped up, but I've been considering a kitty. It's just that cats, in my experience, are a crapshoot, and you never know if you're getting a sweet little pur machine or a furniture shredding night-yowler. I've met plenty of both.

I adore good cats, but I can't stand it when they're assholes. My cousin has one that pisses on everything regardless of the state of his litterbox. He's just an asshole. Ruins clothes, shoes, ect. I wouldn't be able to handle that.

Gothic 1-2 might suck you in like it did me

dont repost reddit shit you faggot

!! WARNING !!

Very angry and mad pup is in your path! You can't move around! What do you do!

Pet pup

>Cred Forums
>just meh

The shithole has to be the biggest cancer-producer I've ever seen. Just thinking about what that board did with MLP and Homestuck, and what it's doing now with RWBY and Steven Universe makes me feel ill. Just try to name one board that has house as many autistic fanbases as Cred Forums, you fucking can't, it's one of the worst boards on the site and that's no easy thing to accomplish.

Yes, I know Doodoo is fat

*that has housed

Fucking.

pet pup

Cred Forums's pretty bad but you gotta compare it to the other shit boards
/r9k/, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and /fit/ are all worse

I guess it is pretty shitty. I usually only popped in there for Wakfu fap threads. I actually enjoy Steven Universe when I catch it on CN, but I have to agree that the Cred Forums fanbase there is godawful.

I haven't been back much since /aco/ was established.

At least this dog makes an attempt, my dogger cowers at anything thrown at her, including food

terraria

VetRanch is a group of veterinarians that treat stray animals that pounds can't afford to. They probably had to use donations for the eye surgery though.
youtube.com/user/VetRanch/

what a lovely doggo

Well my cat is a sweet cat who spends most of the day sleeping on the armchair and then after 18:00 spends the rest of the day near me. Either in my room or on my table, until I get her out of the room because it's time to sleep with the door closed.

Because fuck having her waking me up in 5 in the morning so that she can eat

You're victoury... ?

I want a cute piggu pet

>Just try to name one board that has house as many autistic fanbases as Cred Forums
Cred Forums, and I'm pretty sure that both Cred Forums and Cred Forums have done worse. Or have you somehow missed the daily Deus Ex spam?

>sister brought home a 1 year-old doggo about a month ago
>can't go outside without it trying to yank at my clothes or playbiting my ankles and hands
What do?

Literally the reason I refuse to git one

Like a young Jessica lange

play with the dog you ass

>Cred Forums
Cred Forums's a shitposting/meme board, you can't exactly say that it's a shit board when it does exactly what it's supposed to do.

>Cred Forums
I definitely wouldn't consider it worse, but I certainly can't argue that it's better after witnessing its Osomatsu-san and Mob Psycho threads.

>Or have you somehow missed the daily Deus Ex spam?
I have, actually. But now that you mention it, I don't think there's any fanbase out there that's worse than the faggots who "thicc" post on Cred Forums.

Let it lick the peanut butter out your ass you dummy

>I have, actually
In that case congratulations are in order because I can't figure out how you have managed to miss it.

old dogs are the best dogs

Thiccfags are the worst

r8 my doggo pls

go get a pupper, man. they're totally worth it.

A) Can't afford one right now
B) promised muh gf that I'd wait for her to move in with me to get a dog so we could get it together

probably gets lips stuck on teeth/10

How autistic are you that you can't interact with a dog?

Nope

you win this round

>I seriously hope you humans don't do this

i feel that. just make sure you rescue or adopt. fuck puppy mills.

also i'm lookin for a solid 1-10 rating on my bork

Play with the dog. Why did you even have to ask this?

I have some pussy too

Because I've never had a dog, its not my dog, and I don't know what the fuck to do.

I just want to be able to leave the house without the dog getting its dirt-covered paws all over my shirt every morning.

I always adopt, purebreds are a meme and also cruelty
Gotten some top notch dogs from adoption

So train him not to jump on you. He's just a dog, not a person, you have to teach him what to do.

i'll agree with that, there are some crummy large breeds

here are some pictures of my doggos
here's the oldest, he's 14 I believe. he still acts like a puppy sometimes though. I apologize for the poor phone quality.

1/2

For the longest time /sug/ kept getting booted off to /trash/

That's fucking retarded. Sure, if it's really, really cold, bring them in. But my dogs always want out in the nice chilly weather. Huskies and malamutes will want to go sleep in the damn snow.

disagree
as far as the boards you posted:
/fit/ > Cred Forums > Cred Forums > Cred Forums > Cred Forums > Cred Forums > Cred Forums > /r9k/

also post more doggos

Not all dogs are huskies malamutes, you know dogs who were breed to live in the snow 24/7

It's a wolf. It's a joke image.

>Cred Forums better than Cred Forums
Cred Forums is shit but it's not THAT shit

cont.
this is the youngest, she's around 7 and acts like a brute but she's a sweet pupper.

2/2
again, i apologize for the shit quality. phone camera is bad enough and it's hard to get a good shot when they're moving around a lot.

Sleep tight pups.

cutie reminds me of my old family dog

Path of Exile. Grindfest and if you build tanky enough you can ignore mechanics. :-)

no, but the one in the pic is

Nah man, it's about how they're trained. I used to hate ratdogs, but my brother and his gf got a Pomeranian, and they've raised it good.
Quiet unless there's someone at the door, and generally acts like a medium sized hound, due to being co-raised by our family's hunting dogs.

Still hate poorly raised rats though, but it's an ownership problem.

Fuck you, you sound like a cat-kike

Crypt of the Necrodancer

My lil pupper got herself a lil snack last weekend

I second this. Nuclear Throne is a lot of fun. Just remember to turn screen shake off. That shit will fuck your eyes up on a multiple loop run

Second dcss, very steep learning curve but extremely fun

nethack is way older than 8 years though

>memes that don't dominate the board
Seriously "go za" is getting on my fuckin' nerves

youtube.com/user/jiroppe2005

The best channel on YouTube desu

>live in vegas
>look on petfinder for doggos
>all these abandoned pit bulls that stupid niggers get and then get rid of because they don't know how to train them or take care of them properly
this makes me infinitely angry

i want one :(

sooo fucking cute

Tgm

t. knows nothing about dog training

One Way Heroics.

Literally throw it a ball and if it jumps on you push it off and say no.

Holy shit man please do not procreate like ever.

This, if you train small dogs like normal dogs they behave like normal dogs. Most of them are owned by single women and old people who don't know how to raise a dog. Bad owners just pick them up and carry them away when they're being annoying or won't listen, it's the worst thing you can do for their behavior.

Why do you faggots keep posting huskies. I'm still sad my husky died. I miss him

Dog FPS when?

I heard that dude is a huge furry and probably molested this fox.

The pain goes away eventually.
no it doesn't

This is my Yoshi and Leon. They are the best of friends, they play every morning and snuggle at night

That's not really what being a huge furry is about though.

>Spelunky
>Disgaea
>Use an emulator for the Shin Megami Tensei games

I want to see that dog get shot in the face

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-DjO8ZyK4s

Damn son.

what about water dogs?

They're holding hands :3

you mean these water dogs?

If your dog can't kill an adult man, its a just an overgrown rat.

what about dogs with hands?

OP is a redditor

WARNING

OP IS A REDDITOR

DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM VIDEO GAMES

EUIV

Check out this pupperino

I love corggos so much.

This one's special

i would genuinely kill a man for a red panda

I miss her, I'm stuck at a uni far away...

pupper butts

My mutt son

I love smarty pants doggos like that.

Pic of my dog Hunter, he passed away a few years ago. I adopted him from the vet I used to work at when I first started working there.

how are trashpandas as pets?

Here's a cute gold retriever puppy I took a pic of awhile back

Rogue Legacy

reminded me of this

Who vet med here?

why did this guy climb through the window for no reason?

>these feels
>i didn't ask for them

how long do you have to study for that?

too long

>Play Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen on PS3
>Walk randomly because it's an RPG with a lot of content
>Get instakilled by a pack of Wolves
>Uninstall

The Godfather & Scarface The World is Yours

I worked at a vet for a number of years, didn't really have much of an interest in pursuing a career in the veterinary field though.

I have been hit with the feel cannon and boy, does it fucking hurt.

Dachshunds truly are the most noble of all dogs

is that pupper drunk?

nervous dog and bigger dog

Very late, but this is Rex and he is 14 as of a month ago. I have had him for 12 years

>Dachshunds truly are the most noble of all dogs

They were bred to crawl into badger tunnels like black ops commandos and drag them out. Badgers are like satanic.

his head looks too big for his body

This fucking thread, man.
Makes me want to go to a shelter and find a pupper to love.

You probably made the right choice. Vet school is full of lena dunham wannabes spamming WE DID IT LADIES and shitposting about the wage gap while not recognizing that the profession is woman dominated in every sector.

go do it

The friendliness in this thread makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

Oh hell, my fucking sides.

no harsh language around the animals, please

my pupper loves watching me play Dynasty Warriors.

>Xbots and sonyponys share the game
>Meanwhile pc has none

Sounds about right

Do it, if you can.

WE DON'T DESERVE DOGGOS

I REPEAT

THEY ARE TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD

Doggos back home with parents, I miss them Cred Forums ;_;

>I REPEAT
>doesn't repeat himself
And you are the reason why user.

10/10 dog user
very much want to pet

Did someone say doggo!?

I'd love to but between job, college and personal projects I know I wouldn't be able to give it enough attention. Hopefully when life gets less messy.

>He actually cares about what I posted when there are 133 pictures in the thread
>Most of which are doggos

Who's the real villain here, user?

got choked up at this one

what is it about dogs that make them so loving?

Doggos are great. I wish there were more video games about them. Or at least as companions.

woof

I will give him a but scratch for you

>Cred Forums loves animals now

what happened

>Nintendogs 3ds sold so poorly Nintendo killed the series

;-;

this entire thread has killed me.

my heart couldn't take it.

Cred Forums has always had pet threads

what a happy pupper

Not yet. Is not over yet.

When was the last time you were this excited about anything?

Oh man that's a good pupper

how long until this nigger attacks someone?

>Have to wake up early tomorrow.
>Still here for more dogs
God damn it.
Post more.

The fact that every corgi does this makes me want to get one, once I have the money to take care of it

He's half German shepherd and half basset hound. He looks like he's made out of spare parts

I would like to remind everyone of something
>dogs can comprehend pointing as a means of indicating the direction of something
>apes cannot

they shed a shit ton. hope you're prepared for a lot of grooming

>He looks like he's made out of spare parts

made me lol

still a cute pupper tho

>husky in warm weather
animal torture

>What are we going to do on the bed?
pomf
This thread is pure Kino
For you

kawaii. nice scarf

you do know the temperatures of Alaskan summers are pretty warm right?

if there were fake boots on his arms it'd be perfect

Who is a good dog! Who is a good dog! You are! Yes you are! You are a good dog!

i just love seeing things of different animal types being friends and cute together

god damn it, it's too cute

Here user, have a Prussian Pupper.

then get ready

>fucking casuals

What breed is this hideous pupper?

Oh god I'm dead
Please send help, my heart is giving out

You are not prepared.

It's amazing how similar other primates are to humans

Kinda want to kill it, desu.
No edge.

>and came out in the last 8 years
why

It's kind of like we share some kind of evolutionary history or something

>THAT BEAR AND THAT TIGER
HNNNNNNGGGG

My dog is dumb as fuck and he does that
He also will force his head under your hand to make you pet him

i needed this today

I like how you can find footage of goats climbing other animals and every time the other animals just give zero shits

whats it like living with the burgers, user. Day to day i mean.

Another great offtopic thread
Thanks Cred Forums, you guys are cool
I love you guys no homo

I think most animals instinctively understand that goats are the retards of the animal kingdom

>monkey
That's not a monkey

tyson has let himself go over the years

Oh please no, why did you have to remind me.

>Sil
my fuckin' nigga
best stealth system, best battle skalds

Rate my ass
Where are the videogames

Cmon man, don't let your dog have an unhealthy lifestyle.

something about dogs makes me all warm and gives a temporarily relief to the great void that once was my soul.

And there are people who think that non-human animals can't feel emotions

>mfw I have total access to a corgi just upstairs

rate pupper pls

what a lazy jackass

I know I'm crying now

sleepy/10

blue scarf / 10

tired pup

My corgi's.

The pembroke is turning 13 in December and the cardigan is 1 year old now.

I had to put my doggo to sleep in July. He had a heart tumor.

Snooze/10
Not bad

RIP user's doggo
It always sucks man, you gonna get another?

Aw man I miss having a dog so much. Thank you for this thread Cred Forums.

Being that close to the outlets looks dangerous.

Thanks and probably not for a long time but if I do it'll be another big woofer.

ty

I had cocker spaniels growing up and they were good puppers

Admittedly not as small as some breeds but they're pretty little.

just remember when people stop coming over your house, its because it smells of animals and piss.

Bethesda really nailed the whole, "Dogs are kinda dumb and get in your away a lot" thing. It was probably just shit AI but it Dogmeat really felt like a dog with the way they play catch up with you and like to run around your feet when excited.

Yeah I know that feel, had to put my dog to sleep about 2 years ago. We were planning to put him down soon and it was a tough choice, but circumstances forced us to do it sooner, I got home from work and shortly after he started having seizures. Thankfully the vet where I work the doctor was still there, kind of sucked having to hold him while he was given the injection, but didn't really have much of a choice.

As a pup.

Fucks sake man I just wish we could all love each other, living in harmony and all that shit, every living being.

>dog wants to play
>you can tell it wants to play
>don't play with it
Are you now or have you ever been autistic?

just remember when people stop coming over your house, its because of you.

You're not fooling me Cred Forums, I know this is a sleeper /an/ topic.

p.s. honk

Cardigans > Pembrokes.

Yes it is, every furfag is an animal molester.

I WILL FYUCKING FIGH T YOU

How the fuck can you people stomach having a pet for more than a decade and then it dying.

I would kill myself.

It's the only reason why I haven't bought a one.

fuckin saved

Thanks user.

because I'm not a giant manbaby

>bought doggo stairs so my small dog can climb to my bed whenever he wants to
>mfw I wake up every morning now with him right next to me all cuddled up

it's hard, but the love and memories weigh more than the heartache

if you're so afraid of loving something might as well go with the smith & wesson retirement plan

Did he died

You remember that you gave the animal a good life, that you both had good times. I adopted my dog when he was 7 years old, he had lived practically his whole life at the vet clinic and we gave him a home and place to call his own.

Because I'm not a faggot of a depressed cunt who can't handle the simple reality of life and death.

I could feel his chest stop moving. In the span of like five hours I thought he was fine to him being dead. I'm sorry about your dog user.

i think your looking for mount and blade warband LAD

it really is hard, but the pain just means that you and your pet had a lot of love and a good life together. if you felt nothing, then perhaps it didn't matter so much.

It's the price we have to pay, but one I'm willing to endure if it means I can have a buddy in my life that will love me unconditionally and vice versa.

As an owner of both breeds, I have to agree.

pshhhh nothin personal...kid

Yeah, the stuff for euthanasia is very fast. I knew he didn't have much time left, he had been diagnosed with cancer 4-5 months earlier and it progressed pretty quickly with him developing tumors over most of his body.

>last 8 years
well shit, I was gonna say DMC3 or RE4, but whatever. Maybe Dead Space 1/2's system requirements are within your range?

>this vid is over 11 years old

Time for some nostalgia, Cred Forums.

And some tears.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGQVX8iGbgk

Doggos with bandannas are the cutest

I think the worst part was when I brought him to the vet for a checkup and he started sneezing up a lot of blood when I got him there, that's when I knew he didn't have much time left.

>start vid
>hear music

yeah no

please stop

i'm sorry for your loss but this is fucking me up

Same reason you adopt a kid knowing you'll die before them. To make them happy.

>be me
>cant land a job but my dad was a locksmith so I can break into most household locks
>time of the month to pay rent
>some family is on vacation, hiring some kid to feed their dog
>figure I could defend myself against it, don't want to kill it because people who hurt domestic animals are the worse scum on earth
>jump the fence late one afternoon because kid always feeds him in the morning
>this big huge husky is staring at me
>his tail. . .wagging?
>I decide to give him a pat on the head
> turn to go work my magic on the door
>the motherfucker starts whining
>dontyoudaredothistome.png
>turn back and start scratching his head
>he runs off and gets a ball
>I play catch with him in some stranger's backward
>turns out the kid forgot something and came back
>he sees me in the backyard, calls the cops with out me knowing
>cops show up with me giving the dog a belly rub, asking him "Who's a good boy?"
>get arrested
>totally worth it

>cop shoots dog for no reason

I miss you Wile E. Those were the best three years of my life

Das it, mane.

this is bear

he is dog

What about rats?

>The pain goes away eventually
>lying on the internet

>chinese cook drugging doggo and tendering its flesh.webm

that's clearly a squirrel

>used to play that Yoshi N64 game when I was a kid
>got my pupper
>named him Yoshi because the vet said that giving him fruits like apples and stuff was good for the pupper

rip doggo ;_;

Terraria
>Torchlight
Someone recommended it to me a few weeks ago, how is it? Also why didn't you mention 3?

What are we going to do on the bed?

because there is no TL3

sometimes it's good to cry, user.

I just can't believe how old that video is, fuck what have I done with my life.

And my dad

Yeah, I confused it with Trine for some reason. My bad

>doggo wants up on bed but is too much of a clutz
>help him up
>does this
I swear he knows how cute he is

I hope they still play together when the tigers grow up

>VERY fast doggo jumping between couches at incredibly high speeds

My pupper. He is constantly sleeping. He was a mut I got from a rescue. He got beaten as a puppy, and is scared of everyone because of it. I'm like 90% sure the dude was black; because he hates anyone who isn't white or asian.

gosh what a bed hog

my pupper is a bed hog too

give him lots of love to show him the world is not a cruel place

Because I want to share good times with them

And they want to share good times with me

Who wants people over anyway?

reeeee

Last webm. Going to play some video games now.

You dont have much experience with dogs, do you?

small dogs tend to be aggressive because they assume they are the pack leader among their human fellows, in other words, they are badly raised.
A properly raised small doggo is ok.

Just like everything else in life, we will lose them. But it's not the end that matters, it's everything before it. The pain is great, but as others have said, when you lose them, and you feel that great pain, you know it's because you had something special. It's better than a pain of emptiness, having nothing, right?

Why did you do this to me, user?

Reminds me of one of mine.

He was being sold at a Christmas tree place. There was another one there and in retrospect I'm a little sad we didn't pick up both of them.

Anyway, he was pretty cautious and it took a while for him to be comfortable with us.
Nowadays he's super duper clingy and gets very jealous if we show affection to the other dog we have.

I'm pretty damn sure he was abused as a puppy, and he has the same thing your dog does only he gets triggered by hats instead.

My dog died two years ago but I still got muh kitties.

It's about knowing love and sharing love. If you didn't love it, its death wouldn't matter. Dogs make us human.

>Same reason you make a kid knowing you'll die before them.

Not all the time.

>tfw my dog got out one day and ate some anti-freeze someone left out front while working on their car
>Got very sick, took her to the vet
>Vet didn't know what was wrong until autopsy (shitty vet maybe?)
>After a while she seemed to be recovering, according to the Vet
>Went to see her at the vet the night before and was told she would be good to come home the next day
>She died alone in a cage that night, I got the call the next morning

I still haven't gotten over it.

Fuck the yulin chinese. And, while I'm at it, fuck snakes. Genocide both.

I fucking hate you so much. I havent cried in two years nd it actually hurts my eyes now.

video games

>put finger inside cat's mouth while he's yawning
>he backs away before closing his mouth

>that switch of POV in the middle
i was already tearing up but i was straight up sobbing at that point