Why don't you own one?

Why don't you own one?

I don't support Japanese EA.

>it's another 3ds shill thread

Because I sold it for this to play MH and have a camera nub.

I haven't hacked it

BECAUSE I'M POOR ALRIGHT! THERE, I SAID IT!

EA would make each one of those non-backwards compatible.

you only had to buy the original 3ds, nobody is forcing you to buy the others faggot.

Because I own three.

Because I sold it to play some real games

>DS and 3DS are the same

>it's ok goyim, nobody is forcing you!

I blew my load on a Vita.
And I only want a 3DS for Pokemon and that all-girls Medabot anyway

Patrican detected

I do. First Nintendo I bought since my old GBC.

gf is getting me either a vita or a 3ds for muh birthday, it's up to me which one. What should I go with?

3DS. Hack it.

Vita is dead, you're not gonna see shit all on it that you can't get somewhere else.

I wanted qt cover plates so I could be like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!

Thanks I guess
Although to be honest, regarding that Medabot, mostly because I just want to collect games that have my favorite VA in it

go with both

3DS is going to be ded come NX. There isn't much else to look forward to after Pokemon Sun/Moon and EO5.

Alright. Honestly I don't know much about the libraries on either one. Does the 3DS have a solid list of RPGs or action platformers to choose from? I prefer SRPGs/JRPGs for handhelds since I usually only end up playing it on long trips anyways.

>bought a GBC
>there was already an emulator
>bought a GBA
>there was already an emulator
>bought a PSP
>an emulator comes out a week later
Fuck you, I'm not falling for it again

>implying NX won't be dead in the water day one

Considering getting one with a flashcart

Any advice/tips? Should i just throw down the full retail price for a new top model one? 200 seems a bit much for a handheld...

Bro, Japs hate jews.

I used to be a mega Nintendo fanboy and now I rarely game. The hype around NX has brought me back a bit. I gotta say, despite the fact this is an oblivious trollpost, I can totally see this happening.

Is Trillion any good?

you dont need a flashcart retard. Learn to follow simple tutorials to get cfw

Teach me asshole. I thought you needed a super primitive system version to get that FBI shit on it.

Characters are great and it has replay value.
The gameplay itself gets stale quickly though

3ds emulator is coming along nicely.

10.7 can put a CFW on it without any trouble.
11.0/11.1 only with another hacked 3DS or soldering iron (it's 3 fucking wires, easy stuff).

Citra will probably be able to run most games in a year. I can wait that long.

I've never bought a DS of any kind. Which version should I jump in on? Is the XL necessary? Is the little nub on the New 3DS more important than being XL?

>Which version should I jump in on?
2ds if you want cheap, n3ds if you want performance and extra features

>Is the XL necessary?
Do you want a bigger screen and dont mind the worse pixel-density?

Is the little nub on the New 3DS more important than being XL?

Only if you plan to play monster hunter

Im in your shoes man

Im more curious as to what games are on this thing? Thats what will really drive me to hand over my cash

XL has a bigger battery, but it might not fit in your pocket

But I do own one.

The real question is, why aren't you playing Fumi's game?

See this is the problem I'm having. What games does the thing have that /require/ the nub?

Bought one yesterday.
How long does Nintendo take to reply to tickets?

My Nintendo id was assigned to my old 3ds that died.

What are some hidden 3DS gems Cred Forums? recommend me stuff to pirate

Pretty much just monster hunter. If you buy a n3ds, you buy it for performance and/or the extra features it has when hacked like streaming or overclocking regular 3ds games

Because I own the original 3DS and see no reason to upgrade. Maybe if the New 3DS has more exclusives.

I have a new 3ds.

You know what sucks? THAT THERE"S NO FUCKING RIGHT JOYSTICK

NIGGERS

THIS FUCKING NUB
SUCKS

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCKK

>Playing monster hunter with anything but a 20 dollar attachment to make the system useable
>Next year they will release another 3ds
>It will have a very slightly different nub

I'm going to break into the homes of the Nintendo Board of Directors, EACH ONE. I'm going to break their kneecaps and fuck their children in front of them, all while screaming
AAAAAAAANAAAAALOOOOOOOOG

I do. Even have the latest New model

I never play it because I'm 26 and feel like a manchild whenever I use it

Where could they have put the full analog stick?

I sold my 3DS cause I never played it because who the fuck wants to play a bunch of shitty games on a 3 inch screen.

Be quiet, you gigantic manchild.

asking santa for a N3DSXL this christmas.

Playing monster hunter on the Old 3DS's tiny screen is torture.

>Buys and sells a gaming system without even playing it
Should've known you wouldn't like it before you even purchased it, dumbass.

I do, but nintendo fucking cheated me. See . Now I'm stuck with shitty 3d instead of glorious new 3dsxl uber 3d.

I thought monster hunter would have more content, but it gets boring after a couple months.

But I do, and it's hacked.

Seriously considering buying a N3DS, system transferring the hack, then selling off the XL and my physical games for a profit.

What's hip and happening in the 3ds world? Phoenix Wright 6 any gud? How's Dragon Quest VII compared to the PSone version? Any progress on getting DS games onto your cfw? Who hype for Chase: Unsolved Cases?

I own one, but only for Monster Hunter. I literally hate every other game on the console except maybe the SK games, and even those I only like for the characters I was introduced to when I played Shinovi Versus first.

>Phoenix Wright 6 any gud?

It is, a lot better than DD was

Wat gaem??

I have higher standards.

Thats Devil Survivor user. One of the smt series you are better off skipping to be honest

>Devil Survivor
>better off skipping

Absolutely not. Especially DeSu1.