When was the last time you made a friend in a video game?

When was the last time you made a friend in a video game?

Two years ago in Destiny. Then she got a relationship with my best friend and now they're always gaming together instead with me being the occassional third wheel.

Couple of days ago I met someone on Overwatch I ended up going to their place to clean their house for 80 bucks

I haven't made a friend.

All kinds of new friends join me when I play my jrpgs.

Ouch

What's the point of making friends who live across the sea. "friends" you'll slowly stop talking to when you don't play the same game anymore.

No, I can't make friends in games anymore.

Rainbow Six Siege. About half a year ago, still talk to him daily.

i don't play multiplayer

Never made a friend, I don't like gamers

I'm not autistic enough/too autistic to make "friends" playing vidya

I am existencially incapable of making friends in any meaningful capacity due to poor previous experiences and a maladaptive strategy to protect myself.

The last time was someone adding me at 11 at night to talk about Dragon's Dogma 'cause none of his friends played. We haven't spoken since.

ive never made a friend in a videogame because 99.9% of people I meet on videogames are either meme spouting aspies, or 12yos

why would i want them as friends

I play MOBAs so never, if they're in my team we usually just give each other banter about being shit and that's it.

On the contrary, you're so autistic no one wants to even talk to you because all you do is spew memes and go "ez" at the end of matches.

Not since the Xbox 360 days. Although the only people I could truly consider friends I had met through World of Warcraft in the vanilla days. The Xbox guys were just gaming friends occasionally but my guild was sorta like family to me. Everyone was so much older than me (11 at the time) but treated me equally because of how competent I was. It only happened because you wandered into that cave and found some random human.No game has been as social since

>that guy who literally spoke to NPCs when playing an MMO, typing in chat and everything

Ignoring the obvious mental issues implied, I honestly and genuinely envy him.

Who hurt you user

I just want to make a girlfriend now.
I'm too shy to do it in real life.
But I'm good-looking so I have that going for me.

Fucking never, the only fun I get out of video games is stomping the everloving shit out of somebody else.

>make a girlfriend

wat

I made a few friends from Cred Forums over the years but can't remember the last time i made one in-game. Then again i don't really talk much.

You heard that right, I will assemble a girlfriend.

What was this anime again? I liked this cute girl(boy)

Storytime?

Kobayashi Yoshio

Last week. Super Smash bros Melee tournaments are great.

Never, as I don't really play multiplayer games and even if I did I don't use mic

Several years ago while playing transformice with Cred Forums.

Thanks senpai

lmao cuck

He did say he might be too autistic.

I had a great round in Overwatch comp and someone from my team added me but we haven't said anything to each other.

Why do people do this?

2007-2008 during Halo 3's popularity.

The friends I made in that game moved to PC as did I. It's weird realising that I've been friends with other people exclusively online for nearly a decade.

Like 7 years ago, playing Halo 3. That guy introduced me to a bunch of new people, and I eventually got over my "talking over the mic anxiety". I don't really have any friends anymore though, we all grew apart when I moved to the boonies for a few years.

11 years ago
still talk to them

This

I actually made lots of friends in FFXIV
Too bad most of us stopped playing with how bad the game is after months of no new content, and after I quit raiding to have more of a social life

I just want to get friends, but all the online games seem to be shit.

>Not finding a nobody streamer who you have stuff in common with
Friends in games are a meme, twitch is where the real friends are

i have nobody to play my multiplayer games with

The ability to gain online friends was reduced to basically nothing with the rising popularity of dedicated voice chat software.

Stream friends are an even bigger meme famalam