ITT: Games that did not fuck around

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRcMDoApvG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related.

My thumbs still hurt.

Dane fucked around a whole lot though

I'm OP and it annoys me a little when people say that DMC3 is just SO easy. It's not as hard as NG but a first time player is going to get his ass kicked in.

Who the hell says 3 is easy? It's not impossible but you do have to know what you're doing.

Lots of people say that 3 and 4 as well for that matter are easy on here. It generally kinda rubs me the wrong way because it's just e-peen stroking.

Frankly, DMC3:SE doesn't really fuck around either. And vanilla DMC3 certainly didn't too.

Naw, a lot of people say DMC3 is definitely harder, some even say 3 is one of the hardest games of all time, but it's universally agreed by anyone that's played them that 4 is far easier

DMC4 can still be a little tricky, though.

While we're on the topic, figured I'd ask, what's everyone's thoughts on DaS1's difficulty? Been thinking of picking up a copy. Haven't played any of the Soulsborne games but I love stuff like NG and DMC. People here say the difficulty is overrated. Is it actually easy or are people just e-peen jerking?

artificial difficulty

If you've never played one before, it's gonna be challenging. Once you've beaten one though and understand the core concepts/mechanics, they all get a lot easier.

it's not that it's easier than NG it's that it's more fair. you can master both but when you master dmc you are in way more control and can fuck with your enemies. NG still has bullshit happen and you have to know your I frames like your own cock.

It can be challenging. Cred Forums loves to understate games' difficulty, and DaS is one of those cases. It's a pretty fun game, you should give it a try.

Do you get to kill niggers and gooks in this game? I'm on the fence about trying it, if the answer is yes then I have no choice but to play it.

basically the entire game

You're so cool, bro.

Lads im at the tank boss and i feel the game has lost it somehow.
Does it get better? It started pretty amazing but then became something entirely non-ninjaey. My fav bossfight was that demon which is that others tittie monsters sister.

Keep going. Tank boss isn't really that hard compared to a lot of other boss fights in that game and basically devolves around shooting it with the strongest arrows. That whole chapter is one of the more fun ones in that game.

But soon you go back to ninja-ing, so it's all good.

not ready niggers but they probably smell similar

Great fucking game, too.

It seems I've triggered a nigger

Underage people are not allowed to post on this site.

be careful bro he might inject you with his AIDS.

What are you talking about NGB is one of the fairest games possible without compromising difficulty, there is a single bullshit enemy and its that whip bitch that only appears in mission mode and master ninja Ishtaros.

Souls games arent really hard either they just force a more cautious playstyle, unless you are fighting against bad hitdetection causing deaths in DaS1 anyway.

Do you think La Mulana is "Tough but fair" or Bullshit? I just beat the first boss and I can't decide

The reason they say 3 and 4 is easy is because some enemies basically exist just to get combos on.

You never hear people who say things are easy talk about anything besides basic enemies or anything on DMD ever.

DMC4 does fuck around, then they make you play as Dante

Dark Souls 1 is not terribly difficult but it's punishing if that makes sense.
Playing defensively helps a lot but there will still be some areas that are a pain more than not.

Fighting bosses is tough but fair.
Some puzzles and platforming are pure bullshit.

It's not your fault (that you're a nigger).

>still using triggered jokes
Do you talk about memes to people in real life?

not hard, i was just disappointed that the boss eas going to be that thing.
Anyway thanks.

yeah, wanna cum over and talk about memes and surf reddit?

oh also you're a nigger and you're triggered.

NG2 as well. You are immediately thrown into the grinder the instant you start he game, compared to NGB where it build up

I'm brown, faggot.
I think it was fairer in NGB.
>those fucking projectiles

come over and cook me kabobs you fucking camel jockey

It starts off deceptively easy and then proceeds to eat your soul. Level 11 is utterly ridiculous, and it somehow manages to get even harder towards the end in level 27.

I'll show your mother my big falafel downstairs, whiteboi. ; ))))

youtube.com/watch?v=SRcMDoApvG0
What's wrong?

Just looking at this makes me wanna kick my Xbox.

>English version
Opinion discarded

>Show us what you can do...

(You) need to kill yourself.

It's the first thing I grabbed off of Google images senpai

>I just beat the first boss and I can't decide

it's a logarithmic increase in bullshit
the closer you get to the end, the more your expectations of bullshit will be upended.

When people tell you to make a map of every single room and tablet, they're not fucking kidding.

The first one is way harder in my opinion, you have way less control over your character.

another triggered nigger

I asked her for you, she said she doesn't allow land torpedoes into her home.

She's lying so your father doesn't find out.

Meme Games do not count

talking about fathers is going to trigger you again, considering yours died in that plane that smashed into the pentagon

nice falseflag, reddit

I died more times in this game than any of the of metroidvania style CV games

your delusional. must have accidentally inhaled some of that anthrax while your dad was fucking a camel.

You mean the one that failed? You showed me, user.

The first Devil May Cry is harder not because you have less control, it's because the enemies are genuinely harder and you don't have styles like Trickster and Royal Guard to essentially make the everything harmless.

I was actually yucking it up the whole way through until the Nero fight at the end where the game goes from 0 to 100 real quick on the difficulty scale.

I still haven't beaten him.

Nice samefag.

Idk I thought it was pretty easy, though I did look up how to beat that crab boss because he was fucking me up. I don't think any of the metroidvanias are as hard as the traditional castlevania games.

Probably the hardest metroidvania though, other ones are a joke, especially SOT.

pic related. get rekt, slurpee nigger.

My nigger. Greatest character action game of all time. It probably will never be topped.
Nah, it's piss easy casual shit, I enjoyed it though.
I already had the mindset of dodging, timing and being cautious, hence why I found it easy. None of the Dark Souls games were particularly challenging. I liked 3 the best because of the more aggressive AI and faster pace, but I know many here think it's the easiest and worse in the series.

Sure show me.

You mean Vergil fight? For some reason i have way less luck doing well against him the second time around, i guess is because he teleports like a bitch and you have less space to move around,

my sides are gone. you are so fucking triggered right now. now GET behind the counter and sell me a slurpee you fucking dune coon.

Ok Ninja fags, let's get this shit out of the way once and for all. Make this the final say so over the situation between vanilla and Sigma series.

NG1 - I played vanilla NG1 on OGXbox as a teenager, never played Black. When it came time to buy Black off the marketplace I got Burnout 3 and Guilty Gear Reloaded instead. Thinking about getting Sigma 1 soon for PS3. Xbox is not possible anymore.

NG2 - I have Sigma 2. Xbox is not possible anymore.

NG3 - I have Razor's Edge.

Sigma vs Black
>Black
I hear there's no NG+

>Sigma
You plays as Rachel
You get arrows or some shit - a tweak to range weapons, correct?

If these are the only problems with Sigma then why is Black better? I'd rather have NG+ then no NG+

2 vs Sigma 2
>2
Nothing is wrong.

>Sigma 2
There are TWO very noticeable stages which one of them happens to be one of the best stages in NG2(?), they removed a fuckton of enemies from the map making them empty.

>Razor's Edge
I see this game gets alot of hate and it's manly because of how bad vanilla 3 was. I've never played 3, but I have RE and to be honest with you RE feels like it offers the most combat depth of the entire series. There are more bugs, glitches, exploits, and tricks in RE than any of the ninja gaiden games.

Sometimes, you losers make me feel better about myself.

Black > Sigma
NG2 > Sigma 2
No one gives a fuck about NG3 or RE

Shittiest post of all time, congratulations

Is it even possible to play og Xbox one without buying og Xbox

What does Black actually add? I have just the standard NG for Xbox and I think I beat the 5th boss or something before realising my skills were all fucked up and it was harder than it needed to be

I really want to beat this game, it was hard but satisfying hard. The only boss I thought was a bit lame was the second one since as far as I could tell there was nothing much to do but wait for him to charge and run up the walls to strike him over and over

>RE
>Most depth
It added steel on bone, arm cancer power up as a pity mode for fights taking too long and shielded enemies in the form of alchemists?

Neither of those three seem to add an awful lot of depth

360 has bc on some games

When will og Xbox get emulated
Is it even possible

nope

be wary for anyone playing black on a 360 these days there is a glitch and if you unplug your HDD while the 360 is turned on there is a very high chance your file will be deleted. there is no copying files allowed or moving them so you can't move to a usb drive then copy. just a heads up

Is it bad that I've never beaten it without the warp zones?

Your ass is bleeding, the game

Black adds a shit ton. Mission Mode, which is basically NG's equivalent to Bloody Palace or basically just any other challenge mode; it remixes enemy and boss encounters, gives you a set loadout per mission, and expects you to try to get the best score possible. Very challenging.

It gives you a new weapon with the Lunar Staff, which is very useful (I think it debuted in one of the Hurricane Packs but I'm not sure if you played those).

Introduces some new enemy types iirc, gives them new techniques and/or grabs, and switches up their AI, making them much harder to beat.

It also remixes enemy placements on higher difficulties, as well as weapon locations or methods to obtain some weapons.

Every boss above Normal now has enemy additions that accompany it, making every boss that much harder.

(I never played OG NG but) you can no longer cheese bosses or enemies with Flying Swallow, since most of them will block it or outright punish you for using it. You now have to rely on other moves to take them down.

Black also introduces Doppelganger Fiends, minor bosses that now have Ryu's moveset, who are really tough to beat but are some of the most fun boss fights in the game.

I think that about does it.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and the games before it

Though still good games, the later stuff is just more forgiving and not as eager to fucking kill you

140 GQs in 4U though can be pretty fucking nasty

dopplganger fights are some of my favorite fights in vidya

fuck I need to find my xbox

Casuals pls go

They're really good. One thing that I don't like about NGB is that it doesn't really have proper rival boss fights like DMC and Platinum's games do, or even NG2 with Genshin (whom I really like).

But to be fair, the Doppelganger fights are really good. Nothing beats fighting those fuckers.

There's also Doku kinda but you only fight him twice, really.

Kys is more hard than dark souls roll to win edition

How come even at its worst, NG just pushes my shit in?
>NG3RE
>Pick the hardest difficulty avaliable
>Encounters start normal in the first stage, but with the "desperation" mechanic in enemies and almost always at least on RPG guy
>After dying a shitload of times to the masked british guy, the first encounter in the second stage has AT LEAST 30 enemies with several RPG guys that have to be sniped with the bow while the rest is on my ass

>I think that about does it
that's not even 10% off all the little changes. some user made a spreadsheet for it. there were WAY more changes than every get mentioned in these threads.

100% Orange Juice

Huh. There's still much I don't know about Black. I haven't beaten it on all difficulties or completely all of the missions yet.

On that note, the SP battles in the Suguri games can get very nasty

this game just has a really hard tutorial for some reason, but the game is moderate in difficulty. Fucking cops, losing them is a pain in the ass.

My nigga, this game is fucking amazing on hard mode and beyond.

TimeSplitters 2 on Hard

Is NG3 considered easier than the other games? I thought people hated it because it was bad and blatantly unfinished, not because it was easy.

Problem?

NG3 is hated because they fell for the westacuck pandering meme
They immediately tried to go back to NG2 style gameplay and almost succeeded though. But the game is even more hard and bullshit than ever before

I thought it was supposed some sort of DMC2 disaster, I wasn't expecting that sort of opposition. I'm not in-depth in the series, I just like it because it's fast paced and the fights are back to being bloody messes.

I think the original game was or worse, although I've never played it.

The big bugbears about NG3 seem to be bullshit untelegraphed grab attacks and the MGR-ish sword-on-bone mechanic that means the safest approach to a lot of encounters is baiting out attacks for free kills.

I honestly didn't mind steel-on-bone, I didn't do it a lot anyways, not my play-style to bait enemies. Even in MGR, I preferred Offensive Defensive over the parry.