Thanks for correcting the record Crash.

CTR

Official Best Racing Games:
Mario Kart Double Dash
F-Zero GX
Crash Team Racing
Sonic & Sega Allstars Racing Transformed

Fuck, I forgot Looney Tunes Racing

is ctr actually good or is it just a hipster meme like gta4??

crash is the best. ^^^mario is garbage

CTR > Diddy > Mario = Sonic

gameplay
CTR > MK64 > DKR > Sonic R

music
Sonic R>>>>the complete works of mozart>>>>>the rest

Play it yourself.

F-Zero X

CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE?

Gta IV is genuinely more fun than V. They dumbed down the physics and fun quite a lot.

I never played Sonic R but I listen to the soundtrack sometimes

Don't thread your own post, basic cunt.

DKR > CTR > MK64 > Sonic R

Sorry ponies, CTR didn't do anything that DKR didn't already do better.

CTR is still mechanically the best karting game ever made.

CTR

CTR, not even close.

MK64.

CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE

Swap DKR and MK64 and we have a deal.

DKR would have been perfect in almost every way if they had fixed the items. Most of them were useless, and even though the "save items to upgrade to better ones" mechanic was genius it also meant the guy in 1st place became untouchable after half a lap of stockpiling shields. A kart-racing party game still needs a way to keep everyone in the action.

>the best one isn't there

>MarioKart 64
To be honest, this game hasn't aged great. By the end of the generaiton, nobody was playing this.
>Diddy Kong Racing
Solid game. Likely the best of the 4, but I always prefered CTR myself. Great combination of good tracks, fun mechanics, and a worthwhile single player mode.
>Crash Team Racing
Fantastic. This game answered Mario Kart 64 in so many ways. The real debate is if it's better than Diddy Kong Racing, which depends on if you like boats and planes. CTR's mechanics are better though.
>Sonic R
Horrible. Fucking unplayable bad.

>Gta IV is genuinely more fun than V.

>To be honest, this game hasn't aged great.
No. The controls in this game are still solid and can be played by anyone who plays modern Mario Kart. It's SMK that hasn't aged great.

Sonic R
That soundtrack

youtu.be/CvVAUDakeSI

I still regularly play ctr with my friends and it's still loads of fun and you can get some tight races going.

>Mario Kart 64 = Sonic R

CTR no doubt

optimization buddy. gta 5 has best graphics

CTR. I can't count how many hours I've spent playing this with my friends.

I got awfully disappointed by the sequel. Naughty Dog, come back and make Crash Bandicoot great again!

CTR

Never played Sonic R and didn't care for DKR

>Naughty Dog, come back and make Crash Bandicoot great again!
not gonna happen

This right here

go to bed gramps

Diddy kong racing without question

This one

youtu.be/KBeGvIgCwP8

Ctr is a hipster meme. Same with shit like stalker and deus ex.

This.
The people who made Crash what it was haven't worked for Naughty Dog for over ten years.

out of those 4, CTR is actually the best.

More like Nintendo making the best cart racers is a nintendobaby meme, every idort knows better.

I actually owned a ps1 / n64 and played sonic r on PC back in the 90s

CTR > Sonic R > MK64 > DKR

DKR definitely had the best single player experience of them all. It was one of the few racing games that I finished the single player on.

CTR > 64 > Diddy > Sonic

do the world a favor and jump off a bridge

People that /thread their own posts are always wrong. It's either Mario Kart or DKR, retard.

You're all casual scum.

I haven't played CTR before but for the other three

DKR > MK64 > Sonic R

I ought to play CTR soon.

DS and 8 are the best MK games.

I think it depends, i like fast and agile gameplay, so i chose CTR

Compare it to other kart games
youtu.be/lj7oCqD09vM?t=18s

Crash by a mile.

CTR is even slower than MK64

CTR is just a sonygger meme. Look at all the butthurt ponies in this thread - they'll defend anything as long as it's not Nintendo. Pretty pathetic. CTR is still the second best thought

I have to add that i think that Items are just ok and the almost all the tracks are decent, sadly, once you have a handle of the basic boost mechanics, the single player mode will be easy (except from Oxide ghost).

I think you're trolling, but who knows, maybe there is some hidden technique in mk64 that i don't know. Please provide proof

Memes.

Blatantly DKR.

I don't even know why the fuck Sonic R is there.

DKR is a lot shittier than you remember

CTR

For me it wins because there's actually a sense of speed unlike the other games.

DKR > CTR >>>>>>> POWER GAP >>>>>>>> MK64 >>>>>>>>>>>> POWER GAP >>>>>>>>>>> Sonic R

CTR is a lot shittier than you remember. I played both last year

It is. Play both. Mario Kart 64 is much faster.

CTR.

I played it yesterday.

all the games in OPs picture are shittier than what people remember except sonic R which was always seen as shit

they all pale in comparison to MKDS, it's a shame nintendo changed the drifting mechanics after DS

DKR still holds up exceptionally well. Can't really say that about any of the others. CTR was just a DKR ripoff anyway.

Why can't they just release ctr on ps4 with multiplayer?

Sonic R for music
CTR for everything else.
The others are shit

Why can't they put PS1/2/3 games on PS4 in general?

PS Now doesn't count, you don't own that shit and its cloud based. Only PS2 games are available for purchase and it's a pretty shit collection.

Mariokart 64

Diddy>CTR>MK64>Sonic R

Mario kart 8 is the best of the genre

8>DS>7>DD>>>Wii>GBA
Haven't played SNES

DS snaking was too much. There was no time to relax and that shit killed my thumb, 8 perfects the mechanics.

snaking was the best, fun as fuck and fast. Sure as hell beats holding A for straight roads doing nothing

would also not be a problem now since analog sticks are on everything