Hey user, give us your best game idea !

Hey user, give us your best game idea !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ3ZmqoyA4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Overwatch but all the characters are half-naked and sexy. Shots to the tits, ass or crotch always make play of the game and has next gen jiggle physics.

I want a new game like Trade Empires.

Basically you set up trade routes, and as time goes by, new technology is developed, and you gotta change with the times. New cargo, new types of transport, new markets, new industry, etc. start at 5000 BC and end at the year 2100 AD. cities and industries will grow or shrink over time.

Black king killing evil white oppressor racist bigot cis scum as revenge for slavery and builds a time machine with his pharaoh super Intelligence to go back in time to kill hitler.

Oh yeah and he be takin yo wimminz wite boi.

Terrible

My original idea, Super Blario Bros

Stealth platformer about a cursed woman who turns into a catgirl at night and needs sex to keep from going feral.

She has silent run, high jump (3 or 4 stories), tranq bite, claw attack, sharp feline senses, and some night-vision. Each level she has to sneak into a man's home or office at night, score enough sex points with him and anyone else there, and escape.

When she finds someone she wants, she has to tranq them before having her way with them. While they're tranqed she can drag them around, say to a hiding place.

With a male victim, she can play a quick, easy BJ minigame for few points or a longer, harder fucking minigame for lots of points. Afterwards she can't do him again until he recovers and she tranqs him again.

With the rare female victim, she can play a very hard multi-part lesbian sex minigame. This spreads the catgirl curse to the woman, unlocking a new playable character with her own campaign.

If one of the humans spots her, they will mobilize and fight her, or call on someone who can do so. She can kill an attacker with claws, but each kill will raise the sex quota next mission, and too many will cause her to go feral which is a game over.

My fucking dick.

A hyper fast Boss based game with bullet hell like attacks and no lag on attacks,jumps or anything else. ZERO pandering to casuals!

Sure, it's just X meets Y!

AA3

A game where I can meet-up with a fellow Cred Forumsirgin and make love to him.

>Almost only white people.

What the fuck is this shit?

A mobile game with only one input and a score system, with pay-to-continue system and ads.

Mixture of Action Rpg and Straight up beat emup..
has to have a soundtrack with hyperfast symphonic beats..

Yeah, you know... a game like Bully but set in Japanese high school with RPG elements and shit. And also you play as a foreigner... you can steal bike.

And No not Nier or MGR
They were too slow and didnt have enough freedom in boss fights.. i want the game to be pure fucking insanity with attacks and explosions everywhere and only 1 life

A PMC Game.

Run and manage your own Private Military Company.

> Start with nothing, maybe run a few missions protecting ships from pirates near Africa, protect CEO's from cartel hits etc.

> Earn money, buy some decent assets, customise your uniform, customise your HQ, set up jobs around the world, expand.

> Gameplay is very similar to the original Rainbow six games, with some deeper weapon customisation.

MFW I realise it's just MGS V

i would also like the game to follow the beats of the music.. This song perfectly emphasizes the game i have in mind
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ3ZmqoyA4k

A game where if you die, the game prevents you from ever playing again.
It's a free, single-player action-rpg
The difficulty is forgiving and it has a complex health and wound system, bringing you closer to death instead of outright killing you
If you die and got a high enough score, you can still play on a fun cheat mode forever. If you didn't get a high score you just get a black screen with top scores on it.
The gameplay will be a combination of decision-making and combat skill, trying to gain prosperity and strength in an open world sandbox medieval setting, with many different choices to make

jagged alliance?

early access survival crafting with tf2 grafix

a more accessible EVE Online in a fantasy setting

Never heard of it. I'll check it out.

play the second one though, with the expansion installed

there;s probably a bunch of cool mods, but I can;t help with that

In terms of control options.. i want somekinda analog teleportation move which changes the distance traveled by pressing the analog bumper..
the direction of the teleport is choosen with the main control stick while if you hold the bumper slightly it increases in speed but also makes it travel less

A medieval fantasy mmorpg with sandbox elements akin to SWG. There are no factions, but instead guilds make their own factions and have leaders that control certain territories that's active 24/7 (think Planetside 2 but on a much larger scale). Players that lead factions that do well and abide by the laws become lords and their banners start appearing on nearby NPC towns. Bad players that raid, pillage, or murder become warlords and nearby town lose guards and gain things like underworld vendors and hired assassins or mercenaries.

The markets are a mixture of both npc-driven and player driven, with the npc market fluctuating at or around average market price.

People can band together to take out warlords for a chance at their land stake, a plentiful bounty, or just recognition (which would translate to lower prices and higher reputation among the nearby townsfolk).

There are an immeasurable amount of quests where you might be sent to kill an npc bandit lord or rid some marshlands of a dragon.

There are no classes, but skills. Skills in melee combat, ranged combat, regenerative witchcraft, destructive spells, ranged weaponry, entertainment (singing, instruments, dancing, or prostitution), selling, gathering, crafting and building.

Players killing other players or NPCs while a player or NPC is watching are susceptible to report, where the witness will bring the name and the act to the local NPC guards and that player will become KoS. You can report innocent people but without proper evidence the guards will only really question that player and let them loose.

There will be named player-made cities, procedurally generated cities, and static cities, which would generally be the main cities.

Do they make video games in africa?

A game built upon an improved version of Bamham gameplay.

I'm ready for those shekels.

Dungeon crawler SRPG with timed hits. Go in and look for treasure, upgrades, party members, and bosses across set maps with clear floor up and floor down panels. Every dungeon would have something useful making optional ones worth doing but maybe more challenging then "main story" dungeons. Think mechanics from Disgaea's item world, FFT, and Super Mario RPG combined into one.

Things that I like:
- getting really good at complex controls
- permadeath (makes things tense and makes you try hard)

Things that I don't like
- sharing combat with AI
- too much fantasy stuff
- walk-through story-based games
- too much edgyness

So yeah combine this and you will probably have a good game

You are a bunch of kids in middle of nowhere USA that start their own band. You play at schools, local bars and later own cheap venues in closest cities until you reach certain amount of fame then invasion from hell happens and you must raise from dead famous musicians to fuck the shit up Gameplay and famous folks to revive depends on style you chose in the beginning with it playing either turn based or rythm based depending on what you choose.
If you choose black metal or any of its offshots you cause the invasion

Basically it's [extremely popular dudebro game] but with a slight twist!

Complex real time strategy, but with kids and snow forts.

>ever
delete savefiles, new IP, new Steam account, etc.

A multiplayer strategy game that tries to depict the chaos of battlefield communication.

Think a grand strategy game, only real-time is kept locked on and there are multiple people playing the same nation.

Players assume the roles of officers of varying ranks. NCOs rely on reinforcements sent from above in order to fight effectively. Higher ranked officers rely on NCOs to provide ground game intel in order to provide support such as extra reinforcements or fire support. Heavy emphasis is focused on keeping supply and communication lines intact, otherwise the whole war machine falls apart. Communication between players is vital, and arguing and bickering is to be expected if organization is not kept.

haha. thats a pretty funny comment