Nintendo NX

>another day
>still no announcement event revealed

How long before you lose hype Cred Forums?

stop being an imation fucq2 fd

A month ago

>getting hype for a console when we have like 1 confirmed title and like 2 projects announced
you fags spend way too much time reading gaming news, just wait for it to come out and see if you want to buy it then
"hype" is a shitty meme

Yeah why would anyone get hyped for a console where Nintendo know they have to pull out all the stops and all the people who have seen it have massively hyped it up, where they've been teasing a reveal for months?

>hyping nintendo
>hyping anything

You're just hurting yourself

I'm not getting hype until I hear something solid from Nintendo themselves.

I would only be hyped if they announced they were getting out of the console business entirely and that the NX is a handheld. Then instead of having one handful of games worth playing, the console will have two.

What if it's a handheld that plays console level games?

Because it's just a piece of hardware and games make the console

Zelda will be enough for a lot of people who didn't buy a Wii U but I want to see what else there is before getting hype over a machine that doesn't do anything yet

Honestly, I could give less of a fuck about the NX.

That would be the largest and most expensive "handheld" in existence, unless you consider the WiiU to be "console level".

They said they will talk about the NX more in the fall, it's only been 7 days of fall. Be patient until Nintendo makes an official statement.

And if the NX isn't reveald by then end of October, then panic.

>teasing a reveal for months
thats just you doing that to yourself

I can't lose what I never had.

Wasn't there only 1 more big title coming out exclusively for the Wii U?

We should wait for that game to come out and some days after that. Then we will likely get NX news.

YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF YOU DOOO

Never! I've got job hunting on my mind for now!

You could? Or you couldn't?

see you in December

Again. Nintendo has stated that we will hear nothing until 2017.

Having just 2 months from announcement to release would be incredibly stupid.

Plus it would almost certainly get leaked, they'd have millions of them in a warehouse by that point.

5 hours ago

they didn't.
the ceo or something of nintendo of canada said we're having an NX centric event this fall

So what's gonna happen first:

The NX reveal or Cubs winning the world series?

>How long before you lose hype Cred Forums?
lost it after the honeymoon phase with my wiiu was over

These NX threads will have more hype than the actual release.

You know it's true.

The Indians winning the World Series

I can't be hyped for something that I don't know anything about

It's going to be amusing seeing the unveiling and watching Nintendo very specifically avoid doing the things they fucked up with the Wii U.

>Here is our NEW CONSOLE, our COMPLETELY NEW CONSOLE THAT ISN'T A CONTROLLER FOR THE OLD ONE
>It is called the super-hyper-nothing-to-do-with-wii-X
>it won't have year old third party multiplatform games for most of the launch they're all new releases and exclusives
>here are games actually using are gimmicks, not just tech demos showing uses that never appear in a proper game.

>tfw Splatoon is the only game that actually utilized the gamepad

The Zelda games did it pretty well. Item swapping with maps and gyroscope for aiming was nice.
Haven't played the BotW demo so I can't say if it's made for WiiU or NX primarily.

I wouldn't mind eating crow but, I just don't see this making the march 2017 deadline. I think development stopped after Iwata's unexpected death and didn't resume until the beginning of the year.

literally this.

>getting hyped for anything nintendo related after the fucking blunder that was the wii u

Dumb Frogposter

This thread is mostly shitposting though.