Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lo20V4D4KPo
youtube.com/watch?v=ePCex66fjDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

V was worth playing, just about. A good diversion, but not that fun. No real depth or challenge, nothing emotionally rousing, nothing memorable. It's a soulless design-by-committee crowd-pleaser with stupid amounts of highly polished content.

It may be the most profoundly mediocre game I've ever played.

It was still better than San Andreas.

nice buzzwords, opinion discarded.

THIS GAME IS 3 YEARS OLD
LOWER THE FUCKING PRICE

delete this

It starts out so strong but it really drops the ball later.

Still think 3 characters ruined the pacing, too many balls to juggle at once. Instead of getting 1 complete character story you get 3 half baked ones.

GTA has never been challenging and with the exception of IV never tried to be emotional

It's a fun game to explore, fuck around, and get into car chases

You can start an entire sidequest to own a business

You can start a gang

You can practically own half the city in stocks

You can burn down methlabs, sell drugs, own yachts, sell narcotics, own a drug empire. GTAV on release was like you said, a good diversion, but with all its updates it's almost an entirely new and massively deeper experience. Easily the best crime simulator ever.

first game in which I loved the story more than the actual gameplay.

shit's boring as hell.

GTA3 was better.

I can't delete the truth.

VC blows them both the fuck out, though.

Apologize for putting this lame ass wet blanket of a character into the game.

What did they mean by this?
LOL
Now that the dust has settled
Apologize.
What happened?
What went wrong
Dispute this protip you cant
Whats the Cred Forumserdict

SA at least had better driving mechanics, but I can believe the old GTAs were only good in retrospect

Yeah it baffles me that highly experienced devs- ones who ought to know better- repeat the same "scope uber alles" mistake over and over.

He's literally there so that black people in the projects will buy the game.

Evidently it worked.

>tfw the best mission in the game was cut alongside horses
youtube.com/watch?v=lo20V4D4KPo
youtube.com/watch?v=ePCex66fjDE
gtao ruined the gta 5 we wanted and deserved
Now can we let it die already so R* can move on to making new things? I mean in case they forgot they still hold some really amazing IPs like Manhunt, Midnight Club, Bully and Red Dead. At this point even a new table tennis game with R* characters would be more welcome than more Online crap.

>drivan and talkan
>lots of on foot shooting sequences with controls that would be considered SHIT in any other third or first person shooter
Some parts are pretty good and they're missions that involve car chases. What? Car chases in Grand Theft Auto???

You couldn't scrounge up 60 bucks in 3 years?

Most people, white and black alike, don't give a fuck what the protagonist looks like. They buy GTA because they like it, unlike you fucks.

NEW GTA ONLINE UPDATE
TABLE TENNIS

Why not let us play as Lamar or someone actually interesting than Mr. No-Personality Shit-On-Your-Fun?

After a few missions he becomes Michael's bitch for the rest of the game. What was even the point?

Was this your first GTA game or something? GTA games always have a 50/50 or 60/40 split of driving and on-foot shooting.

You already got to play as Trevor. Why do you want another manchild to play as.

Sure I could have.
And I have, for new release I wanted.
But I'm not slapping $60 on the table for a 3 tyear old game that I already bought 3 years ago in ps3

>when plebs realize that the GTA IV handling they've hated on for years for being "too frustrating" is actually better than the on-rails handholding GTA V handling that offers absolutely zero challenge

>hey do this with us
>tsssk aaaw naaaah shieeet man !
>yo yo yo bitch yu forget da hoooooooood ! yu no repect ur homiiiiiiies !
>okay okay just for this time !
>hey do this with us
>hey do this with us
Rince and repeat

I'd kill myself if that happened.
R* would charge 200 bucks to let me do that though.

At least you'd get all the content, or nearly all of it. I'd be locked out of content solely for not buying the same fucking game twice for a platform I don't even own and wouldn't be able to register it on.

You can access the content by getting a friend to play through the tutorial and linking it to your SC account. You whiny fuck.

Agree.

I don't have friends, you normie fuck.

No the cars just handled like shit shut the fuck up

>you can only make friends IRL

kys please

What happened?

fucc you

Nothing. They gave bonus content to the people who bought the original versions of GTAV, which is fair because they wanted to give extra content to people who already spent money.

Of course, literally anyone can access this content by having someone with a PS3/360 version play through the prologue (literally one mission) and link up the social club account. The man you're responding to is mad because he's an idiot and too stupid to find someone on the internet to help him out with such a menial task.

GTAIV has the most fun driving mechanics of any game ever.

GTAV has banal arcadeshit driving that offers no challenge, and feels miles out of place in a fully-realized 3D world. It's the worst thing about V.

Was it anything substantial?
Or was it just an injection of in game currency?

IV handling was just realistic. People bitched about the cars handling like boats with massive roll but that's what happens when you try to take a 90 degree corner at 25 mph in a shitty road car.

Diversity quotas. If you play through the game and watch the cut-scenes, there are surprising similarities between missions that Michael shares with Trevor and Franklin. Michael gets into trouble with some gangster over a tennis instructor plowing Michaels wife. He has to find a large amount of cash and lay low. Michael gets into trouble with some gangster because Trevor decided he was in love with le olde mexican woman. He has to find a large amount of cash and lay low.

The plot for Franklin is absolutely contradictory and not thought out at all. He kinda has a love interest which goes nowhere, and he for some reason thinks it's a good idea to call her from inside a strip club. Then he's hired to steal some cars, is never paid for the work, and asked by that same employer to kill his closest friend who's done nothing but hook franklin up with cash and mansions.

Shitty plot I can forgive. But the majority of content and funding for GTAV was geared for Online and DLC garbage. Online is awesome, but single player is boring ghost town in comparison. There is literally nothing to do once you complete the story missions.

I can't stand how you can literally drive over mountains in a shitty sedan in V

Just some vehicles in the game and online, a railgun, and a boring murder mystery scavenger hunt.

Again, all things that can be obtained by asking someone on the internet for help.

Mostly reskins, but also the only seaplane in the game.