Ass simulator

Thoughts on ass simulator

Wut is this

In other words haydee

What is the game actually about?
Can I bully thiccbot?

Shit. You all got fucking baited by the slav nigger. I hope you at least pirated it

50 year old mexican housewife ass simulator.

>MUH THICC OOGABOOGA

future is now

How do I progress once I've picked up the gun? I know where to find ammo but I can't get back up once I get down there due to the gate thingy.

Also, how do you find the other Haydee costumes?

I want to see that face.

Ok now I'm interested.

Torrent?

Looks like a shit version of a Second Life character.

Haydee with some outfits on TPB

EWW JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK

Tell me this isn't canon, tell me this is a shitty mod.

Why would I pay for an excuse to jerk off?

stop shilling your shitty game

It's a mod

Thank you.

It was only available in the greenlight demo, devs removed it in the final game but users were able to put it back in.

based as fuck, ty user

Also check out the nude mod on Lover's Lab. Just google Haydee outfits; should be one of the first results.

Good platformer. Everyone else in this thread didn't play it.

Fix that upper lip and we'll be in business.

ugly

Yeah, I'm liking it. Feels more like an Another World/Prince of Persia game than a metroidvania, though. That's where a lot of complaints come from.

Watched some gameplay of this. Why the sexy MILFbot gimmick? I can see the appeal of a hard, unforgiving game that relies on an almost trial-and-error kind of approach for progress. I loved Volgarr the Viking, which also tasked the player with mastering the game, one jump and one enemy at a time. But it seems the game is just sort of... lacking, but tries to make up for it with robot tits. I'd rather have a relaxing game if all I'm playing for is titillation. It seems a bit like two different games, awkwardly glued together.

this looks atrocious

Does she braaap? If not no buy.

Am I the only one who's not seeing it as that hard? A fair challenge here and there but it doesn't even feel like it's going for trial-and-error. Playing hardcore and progression is relatively smooth.

How do I progress enough to get the ammo and still be able to get back up? I've backtraced but can't find anything that I haven't already explored.

Inevitable braaap mod is likely.

Screenshots nigga

It's pretty and the only thing that makes it a joke game is the sexual content.

Slavs know how to make games most of the time.

You can also play as a loli and unlock more breasts/ass/faces

boring as fuck

fucking store brand knockoff of bayonetta

yes you are.

I actually like it.
Cred Forums had me thinking going in that it was just some soulless cashgrab.
Then again Cred Forums also told me i'd like FNAF and undertale when they first came out so thats the last time I listen to Cred Forums.

>you can also play as a loli and unlock more breasts/ass/faces

not true

I'm not complaining myself. Haven't played it long, but I wouldn't call it bad.

Haven't paid 15 bucks for it though.

Way I see it it's the devs' call on what the main character looks like. They wanna make it look like the ultimate human pillow, they're more than welcome.

Nobody gave the Huniepop guy shit for making his puzzle game a waifu simulator.

It's head mod your dumbass.

The gate below me is closed so after I jump down at the ledge and then to the ammo I cannot get up, I've tried to backtrace but I've already explored everything I can find and It doesn't open the gate.

How do you unlock that shit?

Post webms or fuck off.

Might look better if the nose wasn't so fucking wide.

4/10

You click the key while the reader is highlighted. If the keycard is on a hotkey, press that hotkey.

There's no keypad not already unlocked in any of the rooms currently available to me and I do not have a keycard either.

>you can also play as a loli and unlock more breasts/ass/faces
>not true

I'm normally pretty ambivalent about blatant shilling for games on Cred Forums, but if you're straight up lying about the game too then you're crossing a line.

I have no idea what this shitty game is about besides pandering to fatfags

Ledge grab and go around where you're standing on

Is that the first locked door you run into?

Escape the factory was my first and only guess considering the other corpses lying around.

Nevermind, I searched the dead Haydee by the first robot you meet and found the purple keycard.

Thanks for trying though.

Yeah, that shit was kinda tricky. First time I found out you even could search the bodies.

There a decent torrent yet? One guy put it on mega a few days ago, but it was missing files.

clicknupload.link/w0ij9wo6xhvg

>Humans

I want fleshlovers to leave this imageboard.

Worked for me but her legs are black

Too bad you can't upgrade your storylines.

>dat face

>Fat
>Human
>Asymmetrical and saggy Breasts

user back away from the hazardous material.

needs jiggle physics desu

fuck off you LITERAL nigger

built like a fucking sasquatch

>Bayonigra

holy shit...PLEASE fucking kill yourslef... jesus

Is the game even good?

fpbp

of course not, look at the thread

unless it's changed a LOT from the pre-release version, then absolutely not. it's not terrible, it's a bad platformer

>boring, samey, labyrinthine, stop-and-go levels that you have to go through multiple times because you lose all your progress by dying in one hit

>dying in haydee

Found the casual.

git gud casual

cow pattern suit/legs fucking w h e n

Fucking hell man you are killing me.

Go to /trash/ if you want to discuss this game, because lord knows Cred Forums can't

I haven't played it, just watched a bit of it. The lack of any tutorial seemed like the hardest part, really, where the player is left stumbling about until they figure out what to do. Combined with the limited saves system, it's at the very least very unforgiving.

>mfw all these beta males losing their shit over someone posting a nude mod

kek

damn, that beard looks nice

Tumblr nu-males have completely taken over.
Just burn this board to the ground.

You mean making his waifu simulator a puzzle game

ass

My thoughts are all about last night when I came inside your mom fat ass.

ARSE

suck a nigger dick you liberal faggot

The salt is real.

>*pffrrrttttt*

What do her farts smell like bros?

Oil.

The feminists in general are either really pissed or working really hard to not appear pissed.

The fact that this is climbing in sales makes it even more hilarious.

POST THE LEWD WEBMS

Is it wrong that I like the shaved head?

>Is it wrong that I like the shaved head?
it's means your a nigger, the only cure is lead applied to your brain.

It's alright. Unfortunate because there are enough classic "hardcore" mechanics that it's entertaining, but there are also enough of them that I remember why nobody makes platformers like this anymore.

Also some of the platforming is straight up clunky. There's some slight inconsistencies in how Haydee will grab a ledge and I've died four or five times because of it.

Wrong board