Is this anti fun dungeon even worth it?

Is this anti fun dungeon even worth it?

if u wanna get the best ending then yea

yes

Only if you still have your original Pixie

I sacrificed it at this point its been so long I don't even know which demon I fused it into

Start over

I think just so long as you don't discard the fused mon entirely, it should be fine

It's part of the forced content added in the rerelease. Feel free to skip it during your first playthrough and come back to it if you ever get an urge to revisit this game.

What fiends should I fuse with the death stones?

I'm only on the 2nd kalpa and I fused the monk skeleton but I skipped matador cuz he looked pretty shitty

>anti fun dungeon
Labyrinth of Amala offers exp, great boss battles, great rewards, lore and the best ending. There's literally no reason not to do it.

Even if you aren't going for TDE you should at least beat everything it has to offer.

Protip: it'll always be the demon that's on top of your team. If it's not the first demon you have, then you've discarded her.

I agree its just I guess I'm tired of the fall through floors and invisible walls bs and cursed hallways which I still don't understand.

Also doesn't help I had 40 hours in this game until my dog chewed my memory card

I want to do the freedom ending but since I'm putting so much time I wanted to do the TDE ending. Is there a certain point where I can save and just do both of them?

Daisoujou is all you really need.

Amala is one of the really few actually neat dungeons in nocturne, definitely worth doing.

If you want the true best ending, you better do it faggot. Also, Dante from the Devil May Cry series is there.

If you put Makatora on Daisoujou he'll pretty much carry you through the rest of the game, you don't have to worry about anything else

It's an actual proper dungeon compared to the rest.

Tbh I don't know what half the skills are. I thought I would know since I played persona but nope. I fused him with watchful and dismal tune

Makatora's the skill that transfers MP from him to someone else, if you have that on him you can just use him as a permanent MP battery

You should have thrown at least one debuff on him.

The Amala dungeon and the area in SJ were both fun as fuck to me but everyone else complains about them.

It felt like they knew JUST how much despair to make you feel. Really exhilarating for an rpg experience imo.

>SMT III Noctune features Dante from the Devil May Cry series
>SMT IV Apocalypse doesn't feature Bayonetta from the Bayonetta series

That would be cool until I realized they would have just made her a shitty partner or something.

I got Red Rider first time through and he was pretty cool.

The best Fiend is probably Daisoujo but I rarely used him. He has Mediatate which drains a shitload of HP and MP. If you give Daisoujo Makatora then you can easily distribute MP to every party member which saves you worrying about saving MP restore items because Meditate is giving you free MP. This also means that high cost MP abilities can be used literally whenever the fuck you want to use them without any repercussion.

Oh shit, it could have happened too. Sega owns Atlus, and probably still partially owns the Bayo IP.

Awwww hell, it would fit too with her battling Angels and the like. Missed opportunity.

More like
>is weeb trash ever worth it?

no punchline here, this ain't no laughin' matter I tell ya

>All these shitty recruitment skills

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>capeshit

Bayo isn't part demon like Dante is.

They aren't that bad.

I was having trouble recruiting an Oni but my Uzume had Seduce so Oni decided to join because he said he liked her ass.

>apeshit

HEY YOU DIG HERE
>DIG
>DIG
>DIG

She could do AoE pierce and gun damage

Are there statistics for what's the hardest SMT game negotiation wise?

Red rider, ting ting and toot toot.
Just ting ting alone makes it wroth it.

About halfway through my first playthrough all my demons screamed for their attacks