Is this one of the worst game ever made ?

Is this one of the worst game ever made ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not fun when this thread gets posted for the 25th time, OP

By combining Bethesdas regular formula with Mincraft they took a risk. Fallout 4 falters, yes. But so did the third installment where they chose to do the same thing. While not being the strongest game in the series it was an ice breaker that still managed to be a mediocre game. The minecraft aspect could for example be applied in a later installment for direct purposes of quests, not only limiting the minecraft aspect to settlements but including them in the entire world and to be utilized in quests. New standards are never gentle but they ensure the longlivity of a series as they are hopefully perfected in later games.

Its so bad it gets more than 20 threads each day, same with Skyrim, if not more.

Not just one of the worst. It's THE worst.

in a vacuum from a pure gameplay standpoint, no
in the context of being made by a "AAA" developer and being sold for full price, yes

nah, you just have to forget about all the old ones and pretend your playing farcry. if you expect an RPG or good stealth mechanics your going to disappointed like my dad. but if you go in expecting an open world fps and you shotgun everyone its not a bad time

>Is this one of the worst game ever made ?
No cause Ride to Hell exists

Your argument is pointless. Those aren't even games, or real pieces of even halfway palatable digital media. Neither that nor BoS is even sold anymore. You cannot even compare it to the absolute international travesty that is Bethesda's Cashgrab "4". It is a complete betrayal of the franchise and the customer base and is completely unforgivable. BoS and RtH are just genuinely foolishly made amateur products. Cashgrab 4 was made in sincere malice for the series.

Sounds like you're just being a contrarian cause Fallout is popular

>Entire argument is "It's shit. It's shit. It's shit. It's shit. It's shit. It's shit. It's shit. It's shit. It's shit. It's shit. It's shit. It's shit. It's shit. It's shit."

Hey man, dont even give a shit about fallout 4, but your post is cringe inducing, you sound autistic as fuck, I would highly suggest you kill yourself or at least stop posting so we dont have to read your blog shit.

>somehow worse than Sonic 06, Mindjack, Duke Nukem Forever, Ride to Hell, Ravens Cry, Kabuki Warriors
If you can with a straight face say these games are better than Fallout 4

I think most of Cred Forums would agree that DNF is better than Fallout 4.

>Fallout 3 is a barely functional game that's also a bad RPG and a bad shooter and a bad story.
>Fallout 4 is a barely functional game that's also a bad RPG, an average shooter and a bad story.

So, Fallout 3 < Fallout 4. Since there are a lot of Oblivibabbies and Fallout 3 babbies on this board, I expect flack. Bring it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78
If you want to skip this guy's rant on reviewers and get to the meat, skip to 3:40.

There have been worse.

I didn't like Fallout 3 but I could at least pretend my own character had depth and enjoyed about 3 conversations.

Of course not, you hyperbolic idiot. No, it didn't measure up to my standards for a Fallout game either, but it's a far, far cry from the worst game ever made. It wasn't even close to worst game of 2015.

worst Fallout Game

Yeah, if you ignore the faction quests, main quest and nearly all of the linear side quests, sure! You had SO many role playing decisions.

Fallout 3 is just as hamfisted as fallout 4.

Fallout 4 is fun and better than the witcher 3 so to answer your question op, no

You seem to think I disagree with you. You should reread my post.

You said you could pretend your character had depth but how? You have to disregard most of Fallout 3 to do that otherwise you're on a path where you're making A and B decisions with little or not consequence.

If you think of it this way, you can do the same with Fallout 4. You're probably going to remind me about Fallout 4's dialogue wheel with it's forced decisions, yet Fallout 3 did the same for half of it's content.

there are worse games, but its definitely in the top 10 of laziest, it feels like a soulless ubishit open world game.

Fallout 4 is trash. It's trash,not because it's a cash grab, but because Bethesda fundamentally misunderstood what made fallout 1, 2, and NV great, and even what made fallout 3 far above average. They think it's their quirky humor and gunplay, it's not. Fallout always was a more casual series, the dumbing down was inevitable. Fallout 1 is leagues above any modern scifi game in terms of lore depth and RPG complexity, but was fairly casual compared to other games of its time.
That is what attracted audiences. The draw of an RPG that isnt essentially autistic (honestly Cred Forums, D&D is fun but only autists and losers play it) is what made it popular. It's the same with Skyrim. And fallout 4 ruined that. It's not a casual RPG, it's CoD with perks. It's Farcy with a character creation, it's the Witcher with a badly designed world.
That's why it failed. It tried to be too many things at once, and, combined with Bethesda's literal shit tier writing team, came out half cooked and overly ambitious.

Hopefully Bethesda will learn from how quickly all it's momentum died, but realistically we can expect this again in 2018 when Skyrim 2: the Skyriminning is announced.

I don't know what are you talking about. Fallout 4 is a masterpiece. You should buy the season pass it will award you with a brilliant gaming experience.

its kind of sad that even for a shooter its below average. Plus so far the only dlc that matters is far harbor. While the rest are just extra content or a very terrible addon called nuka world

a year later and the game still hasn't broke 78% positive and the season pass is 32%.

the worst part is people won't learn their lesson and line up for the next bethshit experience after they get tricked by e3 again.

Worst game ever? No.

Worst "main series" fallout and a sub-par RPG? Easily.

actually i think a good percentage of people had somewhat learned their lesson. Sure it won't matter overall but at least some people will understand the shit being cooked up by bethesda

Mostly because he didn't actually speak. The voiced MC really disrupts any role play whatsoever. Other than making their face at the start there's nothing to impute to the character. You could "know" what your character is thinking in 3, but in 4 he'll just say it, and it wasn't interesting anyway.

The dialogue choices were also just as bad as 4's but I knew exactly what he was going to say in a conversation and how it'll come out is never unclear.

No, it's not the "worst game ever made", it's not even a bad game by any measurable standard - except if you measure in 'Inconceivably Entitled Autist" terms.

Everyone that says this doesn't even play games anymore. Either that, or they go back to playing their 2,000th hour of Counterstrike or other similar garbage, anime weeb shovelware mostly.

I haven't seen someone that butthurt in some time.

Absolutely not. I hated Fallout 4 but if any of you think it's seriously as bad as completely unplayable shit like Superman 64, Ride to Hell: Retribution, E.T. for the Atari or anything like that then you're a fucking retard. It's bad but at least it's a functional game.

>i think a good percentage of people had somewhat learned their lesson

between this and no man's sky e3 should be banned. hype culture needs to be killed. nobody will learn because beth will go to e3 next year and recite another litany of empty promises and lies people will fall for.

I will forgive you for this post if you buy the season pass user.
Otherwise this gernade will go off and kill everyone in the vicinity. You wouldn't like that.

>Gernade

Toddposters really are idiots, aren't they

if the grenade kills you as well, i will gladly give my life.

gemade*

FUCK YOU YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IS IT TO WRITE WITH ONE HAND

No. Its not even the worst Bethesda game.

I'm surprised you can even reach the keyboard from down there

Do you code with one hand too?

No it is not, you fucking retarded piece of unimaginative shit. You have no fucking idea what a bad game is. Fuck you.

I hope this fine chap killed himself. That would sure have been great :)

>Bought Fallout 4
>Want to play game
>See thread
>I get discouraged and lose all interest to play.

Just

YOU WANNA GO 1V1 MATE? I WILL FUCKING END YOU

>fallout 3
>far above average

Is that evans or shopped?

Calm down Todd

i just bought fallout 3 used a few days ago. is it good?

pussy ass 1v1 shit
How bout u bring your boyz an git fuked up son
ain't nobody harder den my senpai

I bet you ain't even got a crew, bitchass bethesda-boy

You already bought it. It's too late. You've just damaged the series even more.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

Are you retarded or pretending?

Jeff start the van. We have got work to do.
It is time to kick these dorks back to chess club.

Its totally fine, man, dont let these naysayers put you down. Just roll with it and enjoy it if you want.

Should I bring the gimp?

>Listenning to Cred Forums

>worst ever made

How young are you? This isn't even close to one of the worst games ever made. Half of the games Cred Forums considers "terrible" are at worst just mediocre.

There was a ton of pure shit back in the day, and priced as a normal length "good" game, mixed in with a good number of gems that shine and still last.

Ask anyone who played "Family Dog" on the Super Nintendo, and ask them what the price of that game was compared to other games.

i was gonna play it anyway, was just wondering what people thought of it. copped it on the used rack for cheap.

It's good. There are plot holes and glitches fucking everywhere but it's still a solid game.

I've seen worse.