Not even going to type out the full OP again

Not even going to type out the full OP again.

Dream Batman Beyond vidya thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVdTbiLku48
youtube.com/watch?v=UrlYxTA0Wn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never ever user.

I thought this show was a figment of my imagination. Was this the one with Inq or something? I believe it was quite dark as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVdTbiLku48

I mean look at this shit. name one (1) developer that could capture this atmosphere.

Rocksteady

Rocksteady

>tfw only just recently discovered Zeta had his own TV show in 2004 but it never aired in the UK and was cancelled after 20ish episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=UrlYxTA0Wn4

To be honest I can see why. It had that really campy Static Shock feel to it instead of the grim cyberpunk Batman Beyond aesthetic.

like make it super anime. Also have 10/10 chicks in it like the show. preferably free roam, maybe mini games like that sport they played and shit

It saddens me to know it will never happen, but here's what I would like:

>Will Friedle back as Terry, Kevin Conroy as old Bruce, who is your main radio contact
>Max I really don't care about one way or the other. She could be there, she could not, whatever.
>Barbara can be a supporting character

>Neo-Gotham is extremely vertical, Terry can fly really fast with rocket boots. Maybe have the flying batmobile, but basically solely for transportation, not like Arkham Knight

>Terry would have batarangs, of course, but also limited invisibility and neat moves using the rockets in his boots. Grappling hook is gone.

>Lower-level enemies include random criminals, run of the mill Jokerz
>Higher level enemies include different varieties of splicers with different attacks
>Mini-bosses could include the Jokerz from Return of the Joker with their gimmicks
>Mad Stan could serve as a sort of equivalent to Zsasz in Asylum. He has a bunch of hostages he threatens to blow up, and you need to take him out without him noticing you first.

>Spellbinder fight where you have to listen to instructions from Bruce in order to actually win and not fall for Spellbinder's tricks
>Shriek fight where he fucks up the sound, so you hear the loud visual cues from elsewhere in the games at the wrong time, the cues that normally would be there are gone. Obviously you'd also be dodging his sonic blasts or whatever.
>Inque fights where you need to make her melt, each time being less obvious or more difficult to do than the last

And they really shouldn't take any influence from anything but the show. Rewire was okay in 2.0 though.

Zeta was a Batman Beyond spin-off and you'll note that he looks very similar to the Justice League Z-8 robots

Muh childhood

>go to school and/or do extracurricular stuff during the day
>get into situations where you have to make choices and shit
>the boss you have to fight at night is directly related to the choices you made that day

Well yeah, that's what I meant. He originally appeared in Batman Beyond and then somehow got his own show, however it doesn't look that appealing.

it isn't, it's similar to that Roswell cartoon they tried to make

>this will never be a reality

Why live?

Arkham Beyond is the only logical step for the Arkham series

>of the future
FUCKING BRITBONGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

schway

You know they will just bring the Joker back in a possible Beyond game?

>Instead of the thugs or the villain taunting you in Predator mode you taunt them and make them angry with the speakers

Batman Arkham Planer

Yes, it was the one with Inque, and yes, it was somewhat dark

>A boss fight against Spellbinder where you have to follow Bruce's instructions be able to hit him

Of course, that is just a rule of nature when it comes to Batman media.

They even found a way to bring him back in the Batman Beyond movie after after going on about how totaly dead he was for 45 minutes.