Is it any good?

Is it any good?

It's on sale on Steam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVFR0MalVgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how is Divinity 1? i hear the sequel is really good.

don't derail the thread, assface

It's not that bad. But doesnt come even close to the original GRID.

Never got the chance to play the original. I did play Grid 2 when it was the free game on PS3

Personally I was put off by the cockpit view in Grid Autosport compared to the first Grid.

youtube.com/watch?v=BVFR0MalVgA

get over yourself kid, you were asking about a steam sale game and i just piggybacked to ask about another one.

how new are you?

>actually falling for it

wew, i can smell the reddit on you. time to go back.

only a reddit faggot would automatically claim someone else is from reddit. It's like a self-hate thing.

fuck off

>using reddit reaction image
>projecting this hard

alright enjoy your dead thread kiddo. in case you were wondering, Cred Forums doesn't have downvotes.

Well this thread got fucked up before it even started.

>projection

You came out of left field bitching about my response because you got butthurt no one wanted to talk about Divinity 1.

I honestly wanted to know about the game. Grid 2 was fun for a bit. I have The Crew (was free on uplay) but I'm moreso looking for a track racing game with decent customization.

Not bad, but the first GRID is the best in the series by far

Is the first GRID good? Will it run on my 2013 laptop? I had to refund Space Marine since it ran like shit

Codemaster games are generally lean on system requirements and GRID is old as fuck. It should run but really "2013 laptop" and not being good enough to run Space Marine doesn't tell us shit. For all we know it could be some VIA piece of shit which barely even counts as a computer.

Get a room you lovebirds

No it's a borefest.

Holy fuck.

I think I'll buy it. Can't beat the price.

May as well chip in with the derailing, but not by much. Any PC racing game with a career mode similar to Gran Turismo? I tried Project Cars, but having everything unlocked from the beginning made it boring as fuck.

So how are the car options, how good is the variety, etc.? I've been DYING for a car game

how are the driving physics in Project Cars? I saw it has a lot of fine tuning and some customization.

Do it my man, that game is fucking awesome.

Is the first GRID the best arcadey racing game on PC?

With the launch of Forza Horizon 3 recently, I'd say it is the second best imo.

Am I correct for assuming you need windows 10 and the windows store for that? If so the game can go an fuck itself.

>arcadey

There's a very wide gap between it and Burnout, Need for Speed and basically every other game with a Magic Drift button. I think GRID falls strictly under the simcade category along with GT and Forza.

not very cool as a first post you jerk

>buying shit tier racing games and not forzah 3

are you retarded?

>being able to afford/run Forza 3H

Back to work, wagie.

Yes you do, for some it might be a downside. Take GRID, you'll enjoy it.

How's the car list, and how does unlocking it go? One of the big turnoffs from forza was that half+ the roster is dlc, and the rest is a grindfest to peddle their cash cards

i was going to buy it then read some shit which must have been unforgivable because i ended up pulling out. I think it was rubber banding.