NX

>True handheld console hybrid, take the handheld portion anywhere this time

>Not the Wii U

>More notable third parties are positive about it compared to the Wii U only really having Ubisoft on board

>Not the Wii U

>Every single Nintendo franchise on one machine, including massive hitters like an actual Pokemon game for console

>Not the Wii U

Other urls found in this thread:

mynintendonews.com/2016/06/16/the-gm-of-nintendo-canada-says-that-news-on-the-nx-will-come-this-fall/
nintendolife.com/news/2016/09/random_nintendo_censors_canadian_interview_for_daring_to_mention_nx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>More notable third parties are positive about it compared to the Wii U only really having Ubisoft on board

Aside from Ubisoft, who has spoken out about the NX?

Codename: Project Sonic 2017 was formally announced for NX by Sega themselves.

The Wii U had lots of support from Sega

I had a dream last night too

I just want Nintendo to die already, but manbabies won't let it's corpse rest in piece

Sega is basically a second party developer for Nintendo now.
Been like that since the wii.

lol

I wish Nintendo would tell us what the fuck the NX is so these threads can stop.

They will.
In 2017.
Like they said they would.

They didn't.

>Like they said they would.
Source? They literally said they'd have a huge Direct in the fall.

>More notable third parties are positive about it
That's what they said about the Gamecube. And the Wii. And then later the Wii U.

>Source? They literally said they'd have a huge Direct in the fall.
Then why the fuck were people clamoring endlessly for a NX reveal for the last few months when Fall has just fucking started as of a week ago.

The problem is is that Nintendo live in their own bubble, where basic fundamental shit which is core to gaming platforms these days don't exist for Nintendo.

Nintendo Network is a fucking joke. Everyone is hyping themselves up about what NX is going to be, but I can guaran-fucking-tee you that you're going to be let down. They're going to try some other gimick on underpowered hardware that doesn't fit in the realm of traditional consoles, so devs have to make a seperate version just for that platform.

It's going to fail, I don't want it to, but Nintendo haven't shown themselves to have any intelligence when it comes to market research, they're too arrogant.

Stop.
>make gimmick console (DS)
>sells like hotcakes
>hmm, maybe gimmicks sell!
>make gimmick console (Wii)
>sells like hotcakes
>yup, gimmicks definitely sell!
>make gimmick console (3DS)
>sells like hotcakes (not as much as the last one but still)
>ok, now I'm sure, gimmicks sell!
>make gimmick console (Wii U)
>flops
And here's what Cred Forums thinks Nintendo will do
>gimmicks didn't sell this time? better make more gimmicks, that'll surely work!

this

Sonic Team maybe.

ANNOUNCEMENT IN 5 HOURS BROS

>missing basic fundamental shit which is core to gaming platforms these days
Like having no exclusives?
Nintendo's autism is a good thing sometimes

The real problem is that Nintendo doesn't want core players as their main audience anymore.

You now realize that whenever the announcement ends up being, there will come a time when the announcement actually is in FIVE HOURS

No. You stop, you fucking ten year old.
>DS
No third party games
>Wii
No third party games
>3DS
No third party games
>Wii U
No third party games

Nintendo's games are the only things carrying these systems, they're the only things that have value. I don't give a fuck about weeb cancer, so don't even bother listing them. They need strong support from third parties on a system that makes it easier for devs to work on.

If Nintendo made games for other consoles, they'd very likely make more money than if they keep making shitty propriatary consoles.

Good job completely missing the point retard.

It doesn't matter what specs or gimmicks it has, all it needs is a lot of good exclusives.
Anybody interested in playing multiplats already has a PS4 / Xbox One / good PC

>No cloud saves
>Having to buy the same game twice on 3DS and Wii U
>No voice comms online
>Online network is a joke
>Awful interface that's like a dreamcast
>A web browser that is completely useless
>No app store or anything for devs
>No multimedia support

They said they'd have a fucking ANIMAL CROSSING direct this fall you nignog, not an NX direct.

I want you to reply to this post saying "I'm a dummy, I'm a big dummy"

And here's why.
mynintendonews.com/2016/06/16/the-gm-of-nintendo-canada-says-that-news-on-the-nx-will-come-this-fall/

Are you serious?

kys

and a more recent interview with Nintendo of Canada says "before release" so that's 2017.

God you're an insufferable retard.

Nice source.

All of those are completely negligible compared to a good selection of games

1) Many companies claimed to be excited about the WiiU as well. In the end, it meant nothing because if their games don't sell, they give up.

2) The Wii U is great

3) Ubisoft is terrible

4) Kill yourself

5) Ubisoft is terrible. How much of a kid do you have to be to give a shit about AAA companies?

>nintendo said thing
>NO THEY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING RETARD
>yes they did, here's proof
>FUCK YOU THEY SAID IT SOME TIME AGO SO IT'S THE SAME AS IF THEY DIDN'T SAY IT

nintendolife.com/news/2016/09/random_nintendo_censors_canadian_interview_for_daring_to_mention_nx

It's pretty recent so I thought you might have heard

no, $350 for a device that can't play DVDs is a joke.

5 HOURS
300 MINUTES

don't forget that the Wii actually had a DVD player but Nintendo didn't put playback software into it so they basically made us pay for something we couldn't use.

Too bad the NX won't have one of those either just like the Wii U

I don't know anyone who uses DVDs anymore, grandpa

Hopes:

>centralized OS
>decent hardware, idc about 4k.
>better account retention and management like steam
>have compatibility with 3DS and WiiU
>Nintendo actually appeals to third party devs to get more decent games
>There are no silly gimmicks, just good games on an innovative platform
>F-Zero, Metroid, proper 3D mario title
>good marketing

Expectations:
>centralized OS but still awful account service
>more amiibo shit
>more weeb pandering
>3rd party devs put their C teams to work on shovelware
>no marketing
>barely more powerful than Wiiu

I use Blu-Ray but Nintendo isn't even halfway there.

Wii U has been by far the best console this generation to me, since I buy multiplats on PC, and that makes PS4 and Xbox One next to useless.
I'll be happy if NX has the same amount of good games

>DS
>3DS

>No third party games
What

If you wanted to watch Blu-Rays, you would have a Blu-Ray player by now.
And 90% people stream their movies anyway nowadays

Nintendo isn't even bothering to go to Paris Game week

>Ever year, Nintendo looks for the best ways and opportunities to let fans try out its games. This year, Nintendo chose to skip the Paris Games Week, because it did not fit in the [company’s] annual plans.

I am fairly sure that NX isn't even gonna be shown in October

I have a PS4 but the fact that a $350 console doesn't have one is fucking stupid, stop defending this bullshit.

With retailers being briefed on the NX recently, it's definitely in October. It'll be either next week or the week after. They just need enough time to distribute marketing materials internationally, which are likely timed to go up the day after the reveal.
So in all likelihood the console (though not the specs) and launch titles will probably be leaked a couple days before the reveal.

>mfw they release Pokémon eclipse for the nx

Yeah, t-they are gonna reveal it in August, n-no September is gonna be the reveal, no wait, October for sure!

>More notable third parties are positive about it compared to the Wii U

You think that means anything, especially since Ubisoft said the same thing about the Wii U before its reveal?

the delusion is real, my man.

Too bad they don't have that either

The only official thing Nintendo aid about the NX reveal was that it was "coming later this year". which was in May.

>>>More notable third parties are positive about it

Need sauce on errything but particularly this

Name 5 that are goodI.E. non- chink shit

The only company that has been shilling the NX is (((Ubisoft)))

>still won't sell because nintendo are incapable of making a standard console that doesn't focus on anti-fun gimmicks that lose their luster after a week
good thing they have the handheld market cornered, cause thats literally the only reason they exist today

YOU GUYS

Is the new console called Nintendo NEX (nes + next/NX)

there's a hidden subreddit i just found

www.reddit.com/r/nintendonex

Why is Mario a wigger?

>Every single Nintendo franchise on one machine, including massive hitters like an actual Pokemon game for console
i'm really enjoyed Metroid Blast and the rest of Nintendoland, but this is just reaching.

But most of the good games are chinkshit

This is literally the only, single thing to be excited about NX.

>western devs
>good games

im just waiting for the announcement of the reveal date

i imagine that the reveal of their next major console is going to be given at least ~2 weeks notice, right?

>He STILL plays western shit

Pokemon Stadium 3.
Connects directly to Pokemon sun and Moon so you can battle it out on the TV.

I honestly did not like Pokemon stadium 1. coliseum was also trash.

I didn't know Nintendo was having it's last conference until like 2 hours before it was going to happen.

butthurt Metroidfag detected