Ace Attorney

Buyfags don't want to discuss the DLC case?

Has the new game rush truly died?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cofz_YxBXa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't bought the dlc, game was great exept case 4 which was boring imo.

i'm playing it now

not sure what i'm expecting. i liked the rest of the game, including the throwaway mini cases

Granted I was spoiled, but the killer is way too obvious.

Too much nostalfags pandering. Maya and Edgeworth were okay in small doses during the main game. Having a full case is just trying too hard to come back to a time that won't return.

*throws paper airplane at u*

I'm just about wrapping it up right now, it's not a bad case but it's pretty much a bog-standard first trilogy-style filler case. Pretty good for nostalgia pandering, but not too exciting on its own.

>does it in his "I ain't looking at that fucking evidence" dialogue so it takes forever if you don't know what to present
>his wife does the same thing
Match made in heaven

I'm playing it right now, I'm at day 2 investigation. It's quite funny for the banter between the characters but the case itself isn't that great. The long-ass animations of the newlyweds are impressive but they get irritating after a while.
Also Maya showing up at the right time and place was too big of an asspull, I suppose that they had to find a way to force her in for nostalgia and stuff.

just posting best pursuit

youtube.com/watch?v=Cofz_YxBXa0

The DLC case is fucking shit

5 > 3 > 2 > 4 = 1 > DLC

Case 1 at least had guitar jesus to carry that shit, the DLC has nothing, not even Larry managed to salvage it

hamburgers

I'm annoyed at how Maya basically did nothing through the whole case, not even summoning Mia for the ultimate nostalgiafag pandering

Trial 2 spoilers, this is probably the one time where I wanted Athena as the assistant to try and break Sorin/Pierce with, it could have made things more interesting

Maya is pure wife material now.

What DLC is there?

I bought the game but I've really touched it yet

2 Parody cases and 1 extra case.

note: parody cases are very short and not that great

1 extra normal case and 2 parody cases Layton vs Wright style

Cheers.

Are costumes there too?
For AA5 I got 3 near launch.

>I'm annoyed at how Maya basically did nothing through the whole case, not even summoning Mia for the ultimate nostalgiafag pandering
Yeah I noticed how all she does is basically encouraging Nick with "you can do it!" and similar things while doing absolutely nothing.
Also the investigation with her was boring as fuck, her interactions with Nick felt like a tired attempt at mimicking their relationship in the original trilogy.

the reason i'm not joining these threads is because i can't play the dlc case until the weekend and there will be spoilers around

it's also why there were very few AA posts on the day SoJ released

Yeah, there's a costume pack this time too. One alternate costume for each character.

Is he autistic?

Spoilers: kind of, actually.

Do you miss him, Cred Forums?

I just started the asinine episodes

>Judge appears in the beginning to let you know that this shit isn't canon don't be stuck up and enjoy the episode

Neat

So....is he a successful artist now?

Sort of.

Not really, in reality he doesn't seem to have much success. Also he seems to be a somewhat worse artist than he was in AAI2.