Why do streamers like Forsen get so many viewers...

Why do streamers like Forsen get so many viewers? All he literally does right now is listening to shitty music and occasionally does some bland comment
>Oh look, Ragnaros
>Oh yes, top deck!
Trying to honestly figure this out, I literally have no idea. On my stream I get maybe 10 viewers tops on a real good day, all the while I try my absolute best to keep shit interesting. I'm fucking jealous

>Play a lottery
>Be surprised when someone else wins

Only streamer I can bear watching is Broteam because he at least recognizes that he's human garbage and doesn't put on a shitty fake persona.

I'm just salty because streaming really makes me happy, so happy I literally stream every day. But it's not worth pursuing if I'm not getting anywhere and it's just stressing me out at this point

Because he's likeable and you sound like a cunt

From what I know only gay man watch him

Not really, I'm just frustrated since I've been at this since a year ago and been hopping on and off a few times, never getting anywhere and then just falling into despair

Professional streamer man

>Forsen
who?

>pursuing streaming as a career so seriously that it stresses you out

This is the problem

It's not that I'm pursuing it, it's just that I stream how much I want to, have fun while doing it, want to keep doing it and make it as my career, not getting anywhere, add a few weeks of this and then it starts to bum you out and stress you
Streaming is very different from what you'd think it's like. It's not uncommon for big streamers to fall into depression due to streaming

The majority of people go for a personality, or to be part of a club, or to suck eceleb dick. Most people either don't play games or aren't any good at them, and rarely actually want to talk about games. On my stream I play a game full screen, no facecam or dumb pop up shit, no donations or paid subscriptions, and I do voice over and try to be funny or entertaining. I have a small base of friends who watch regularly, and new people come around now and again, but on average I get maybe 5 viewers per stream. I think the best stream I ever did was when Five Nights at Freddy's came out, I streamed it and had 100 viewers. You look at Mike Matei, a well known interner personality, and his streams don't get many viewers compared to the popular ones. I think it's because he actually plays a videogame and has that as the focus, and doesn't focus on providing a club for people to come and suck his massive dick.

and why the fuck has this forsen faggot ruined gachimuchi?

Can't watch any gachimuchi without some gaylord mentioning forsen

Most streamers are pushed by a larger production company.
The company does all the advertising for them, and they take a slice of the shekel pie.
While it is possible to make it on your own, it's very difficult as it's a crowded area.

You also aren't trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator by doing stupid reaction shit so you can't get the viewership to make money off this.
I did a table top games thing for 2 years and on average got 25 people. On my BEST day was 50.

So wait, who wins in this match?

some people just want to watch gameplay and not some faggot talking the whole gameplay.

>start video
>HEY GUYS
>kys

forsen is the only good streamer

Cause people donate to put songs into that shitty little jukebox thing he has. That's the only way he gets donations. And he can't play any other game besides Hearthstone if he wants 5k+ viewers.

If it makes you as happy as you say you shouldn't need another reason to pursue it. You sure it makes you happy?

More like who the fuck enjoys hearthstone?
>Every character is boring as fuck to play as
>Every character is boring as fuck to play against
>Every deck imaginable is cancer personified
>Every tavern brawl is awful
>The game is way way way too simplistic

And then you realise he has sub mode on all the time. Fuck that.

The ultimate STR vs. DEX battle.

Real shame too - the game has so much potential but Brode and his cronies are hellbent on keeping casual as shit because "le wacky stories to tell your friends" when literally nobody likes winning or losing games on a fucking coinflip.

who the fuck watches other people play video games. Are you european or something?

>Ever posting in chat

It really does, my stream I had on tuesday was just pure smiles and laughs, talking with chat, making jokes, telling stories, shit like that. It's an amazing experience when it's real good, but terrible when it's bad

You're projecting again, North America

Broteam's a pretty cool dude but I can't watch four hours of stream for about twenty minutes of actual funny content. I mean this is a problem with streamers in general but it's exacerbated with Broteam because most of the time he plays genuinely shitty games so you really have a 50/50 chance of either getting a funny stream because the game's so bad it's good or it's a snorefest because the only funny content is Brote drinking himself to death.

Also, fuck him for loading the entire stream unedited to youtube. God damn the fucker can be lazy when he wants to be.