>that ending
HOPE
O
P
E

b-bump

>My girl is alive
Just as I was hoping for.
I was saying they'd wake up all the way back in the threads before the series started, but I was starting to worry it wouldn't happened.

>tfw your waifu lives
I'm so happy

>tfw

You have 10 SECONDS to name a legitimate twist in DR3

Monaca deciding that hope and despair were both dumb and going into space. It might not have had any real impact on the bigger picture, but it was a genuinely surprising twist.

>Thought Hinata hope'd her back into existence though Izuru magic
>He's just talking to himself
Does this count for ?

I thought the final episode was genuinely well done

Cool, he gets to keep a copy of his waifu forever. I still feel bad for real Chiaki though. They're both completely different

Juzo being gay
That's really it unless you count the general absurdity of how much mindhaccing was used

If I want to watch DR3, should I watch both parts simultaneously, 1 at a time like they were released or straight through each one separately?

Release order. Something will happen in future that will be expanded upon in despair and vice versa. Hope arc is the final episode and comes last.

Alternate between one future and one despair

Sounds good. thanks yall, leaving thread

Alternating Future and Despair side. They're not really separate. It's just your standard 24 episode series with a gimmick.

bump

This is your mastermind tonight

You can only post ITT if your waifu is alive and well.

Waifus that came back to life in the DR3 finale need not apply

BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

>Came back to life
That implies they ever died.
Dying in a video game is not dying in real life.

This girl right here made it through 2 damn games and we still never saw her talent. And she's honestly my favorite.

fuck/marry/kill

Chiaki stayed dead

Danganronpa 3 was good

>This wasn't the twist
Kodaka a hack

bump