Hey Cred Forums...

Hey Cred Forums, we're all going to go up to my uncle's cabin in the woods later have a sleepover and play Counter-Strike all night.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/
youtu.be/v9oqGxmuKcQ?t=2m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=TlqKFlU7YAs
rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters_2016/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games#cite_note-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, I'll bring my 9mm pistol to shoot at that old TV you told me about and some bourbon.

Like I'd play counter strike with a bunch of retards using controllers on the computer.

Okay, user! Should I bring Bison French Onion Dip for chips like last time?

Im 30 why are you little shits talking to me, you want me to rape your asses?

Fuck that, i'll play you from my house.

But it wouldn't be a dude bro lan party.

the new season of southpark is the most painfully unfunny shit i've seen in a long time
south park is gonna become the simpsons 2.0

member when south park was gooooood?

am I invited?

lan parties are a thing of the past

is this actually from the show?

>is this actually from the show?
Yes

It doesn't seem like it's trying to be funny this time. Not saying deadpan really suits the series, but I don't think it's trying to be blatant.

south park hasn't been funny in years

that's why it isn't

>is this actually from the show?
Yeah
They lure Cartman out into the woods with this so they can break his electronics because they think he's a certain online troll raising hell.

it's doing a really really bad job by screaming the same stupid obvious message over and over for three seasons straight

yup. They take Cartman out innawoods to break all of his shit

Great. But don't tell anyone, we don't casuals ruining everything.
No just bring yourself.

What are those two girls talking about?

Im tired of this Cred Forums meme where anything is popular on tv or film you fags hate it
If this show had no audience youd fucking worship it

girls(male)

>Counter Strike

No thanks, I'm not a subhuman mongrel.

no, it was popular AND funny before, now it's unfunny fucking crap
there are ZERO (0) jokes and i'm not laughing

I really hope this shit doesn't last the whole season. S19 worked because each episode had its own plot while working off what happened previously. S20 feels like they're stretching one episode across several.

>S19 worked
it was just barely tolerable
S11 is an example of how the show should be

YOU LIAR

Hey hey , remeber SouthPark season 1 membe ?

>S11
That was actually the last season I watched funny enough

it sucked

Oh yeah, I member

South Park is now a Slice of Life show with political and meta jokes in the background.

>south park

Do kids even play counter strike any more? Does anyone?

Why should it take sides? Its a comedy

yes. are you a sonygger or smthing?
steamcharts.com/

no, 90% of the people playing it are gambling the other 10% are waiting for their favorite twitch meme stream to start back up.

cs:go is ranked 2nd in most players right now with 1.6 at 22

Lan parties.

then it should have JOKES, there aren't jokes, just an awful story with some smug political undertones

Lacy panties you say.

It has jokes, they are mocking reality and parodying it thats comedy.
Jokes are not just 1, 2, 3 punchline

>Describing your opposition with an MS paint comic

Judging by the reaction to Chamberlain Heights in the Cred Forums south park thread last night, you're probably right.

Virus go back to /dg/

The bit with Kyle's dad dancing around to Smokin by Boston while trolling was funny.

JUST

those aren't jokes
they aren't intelligent either, stupid people like you are who they are written for, they're screaming the same fucking stupid shit over and over
we get it, shit used to be better, trump and hillary suck, and people on the internet are mean. Screaming that crap for two episodes straight and NOTHING ELSE is NOT FUNNY

South park seasons 1-8 are absolutely god tier

9-12 are pretty good

12-15 okay

16-20 are absolute tryhard garbage

fucking pewdiepie? really? fuck off.

>trey my wifes son parker

Cant make this shit up

They also have a "cartman thinks girls have balls" joke which is pretty good

the batdad episode is the uncontested peak of the series, it's all downhill from there

>tfw going to be 30 in november

I'm I supposed to rape people now?

I didn't think that was a joke because it isn't funny and they've done it 5 times before

>so jaded that humor is that close minded
wew

>it's my opinion so it must be true!

The payoff in Episode 3 was pretty good.

>Cred Forums is still this mad about what they did with Trump

I don't like trump
no it wasn't, I cringed
it's my opinion and i've got better taste than you

I quite enjoy the new South Park

>fight me

>they aren't pandering to me so its shit

>no it wasn't, I cringed
But you said you only watched the first two episodes, you lying sack of shit.

>cringe

south park is such a pile of shit now

whether you like it or not, Pewdiepie and LPers are ridiculously popular, and SP is no stranger to riffing on whatever is popular at the time

>there are goys here who will buy the new south park game

youtu.be/v9oqGxmuKcQ?t=2m30s

At 2:30 , Trey literally said he watched Pewdiepie play Stick of truth, and said fractured but hole will have stuff based on what pewdiepie thought was cool or not.

>We want the pewdiepie audience

Hell, he might even be an NPC.
What a sellout

I also like it, and am hyped for the new game. I wonder if they are gonna do some sort of tie-in this season like they did with brack friday bunduru

they're pandering to 13 year old edgelords, so it's shit
I watched the episode where they re-write thet national anthem, the episode where happened, and the one where the girls made people sad
then I realized just how unfunny and terrible the show was and stopped
is that three episodes or two? I don't even know I want to forget that trash

Worth it, Heidi is going to show me that girls don't have balls

Not supporting a candidate means you disagree with everybody, retard

anyone else think the stick of truth sucked? I dont understand why people like it so much.

> Wanting to use feedback from one of the most influencal player, and also players in general is a bad idea
> Trying not doing the same mistakes as the first game is a bad idea
You're retarded user

jesus

>pandering is okay

fuck off

if he had said he watched groups of people play the game and adjusted it accordingly, it would've been fine.

But he specifically said shitdiepie to pander to little kids like you

What am I looking at?

So what you're saying is that you just got off the boat and you don't like how things are here?

Am I a good goy if I buy it on sale 6 months later?

hola contrarian

They realized that it was impossible to further parody reality so instead they decided to make fun of it as it is actually happening.

Because it's a 20 hour rpg with some challenging parts and derisive humor but still basic enough for casual players to beat.

Every white man's future.

instead of doing an unfunny parody to reality, could they write a joke?

I just watched my first episode in a while, only saw one or two episodes from last season, which I thought were funny.

This season seems like an entirely different sense of humor. It isn't clever or unique in the slightest. It's basically like watching family guy.

He has influence only on kids who watch others play video games rather than buy and play them themself.
His opinions are basically useless.

sounds like you need a safe space

What if pewdiepie was just the first guy he had in mind because you know... he might be the most viewed one and the first result of "let's play south park" on YouTube.
I'm not saying that pandering is ok because this is NOT pandering, this is using feedbacks from players to make a better game.

the latest episode was great

i still think south park is one of the still good shows on tv

you keep acting like its unfunny but the raitings and reviews say otherwise.

at least family guy has jokes, even if their whole show is just shitty references, that can be funny

But nothing funny happened the entire episode.

the >raitings and reviews say honey boo boo is fucking amazing, so what, it takes a moron to find the new season of south park funny

You are still giving them money, but yeah I will probably pick it up at some point when it costs 10-20$

honey boo boo doesn't have good reviews.

What payoff?

The suicide.
The "I know who you are" scene,
The cops trying to know why Cartman quit twitter,
Garrison,
the last scene.

don't reply to bait user.

it doesn't HAVE to be funny to be good

newsflash, humor is different for everyone. What you find funny I might find retarded and vice versa.
fuck off

None of that was funny. The only thing even close was the Black Laughs Matter thing, and that was only worth a chuckle.

Developers using Let's Plays as a gauge to see how the average player reacts to certain events isn't a new concept.

Don't get triggered when a shitty show is criticized user.

why are you even in a South Park thread when you obviously don't like the show??

Viewership numbers are not good reviews dipshit.

How many more days until the uncensored version of this weeks episode is up?

>south park

>SJWouth Park seriously took Hillary's side over Based Trump

I'm boycotting it.

As long as they aren't taking "Humor" ideas from him, i'm okay with it. That last thing we need is a whole scene dedicated "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!" in a high pitched voice in Cucken.

(You)

why are you so triggered by different opinions?

those weren't funny, if those are the FOUR JOKES that they could muster they're all crap
it's a comedy so it actually does
the show is made for idiots
they're what matters, they're what makes money, critic reviews never have and never will mean anything, they mean the new ghost busters movie was great

>first episode is boring but it has some good banter from Cartman and it feels like it's building up to something
>second episode is repeating the same "social media is just like real life" joke over and over, but it still feels like it's building up to something
>third episode is boring as fuck and we're still not seeing any payoff from all this build up
At least the previous season was entertaining from the get go. This shit ain't even funny.

but they didn't

Post yfw skankhunter's identity
Last season has been better so far

fresh prince was a comedy as well

did you laugh when will asked why his father didn't want him?

I love South Park, but the first 3 episodes of the new season are shit.

Ghostbusters got mediocre reviews user.

South Park has great reviews and wasn't a giant flop.

I'm really curious how old most of you are?

I'm 27 and started watching SP in the second season and loved it up until like 7 years ago. Yeah, there's funny things that happen but it really aims for the lowest intellect of jokes.

Think tomorrow but idk

TLC is the middleage American housewife trash TV, like History channel is grandpa's trash TV where they will never watch any other channel so the viewership stacks.

But both channels get shitted on for being so damn shitty by everyone else outside of that demographic.

>using its own jokes while deriding that the jokes arent funny

lmao

24 and I love it. This season hasn't been that good though, I liked last season a lot better

Explain this, then.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlqKFlU7YAs

Turn around was pretty quick once they started shitting on Garrison-Trump more.

french prince was a sitcom, only one good sitcom has ever existed and it's arguably not a sitcom
rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters_2016/
and comedy central is the channel were funny cartoons go to die

This, compared to season 19 season 20has so far been weak

>Garrison is literally giving Hillary the election but Hillary still fucks it up

>I'm 27 and started watching SP in the second season and loved it up until like 7 years ago.
28 here, been a fan since the very first episode. There's a clear dividing line between what old South Park was, and the new zombie South Park when they started running out of ideas. Similar to the Simpsons, but unlike the Simpsons, zombie South Park is still capable of being funny every now and then.

They call her out for being a robotic retard, what's your point?

Ubisoft really knows how to hire.

If anything it shows Garrison is better because he's being rational, Hillary is shown to be an incompetent old women who needs to be told what to do by her advisers.

It must be hard to have to think a bit when watching a show, and not having everything spoonfed to you.

click "top critics"

In no universe did it get good reviews user. Stop being so wrong.

5/10 girl

Psst, hey, user....

The only SJW here is you.

>if i post from this other critic I wont be wrong!
no, you're still wrong
the truth is critics mean nothing, and they never will, leave it to a south park fan to rely on other people to tell him what is good

18, pls no bully
I've really started to watch south park last year, I've watch everything in 3 weeks

But you're STILL wrong because South Park still has massive viewership...

Come on my man..

best episode coming through

>If this show had no audience youd fucking worship it
pretty much, it's no longer the sikrit cartoons quirky lads from the 4chins watch since normies watch it too now

Big Bang Theory gets massive viewership too broski.

ITS ANOTHER UNRELATED GAME THREAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's literally fucking nothing like Family Guy. What the fuck are you on about?

but doesn't get good reviews.

See how you're grasping at straws?

big band theory gets massive viewership
and are you too stupid to read my post? my post states that even if you were right about south parks critics/ratings, which you are not, it doesn't matter, because the show still has NO JOKES

how underage are you? south park has always been popular

They really could have done a better job mocking Trump. I like Trump but I'm not going to get all mad about him being pissed on. In fact I love the S19 Garrison version of Trump, where he's just an outspoken asshole who makes fun of people and gets angry really easily, while Hillary is a dumb politician that doesn't think and says what will get votes.

This season they changed the Trump character to "unfit for president guy in too deep", which really doesn't fit at all and just isn't as funny as "outspoken asshole who gets angry as fuck". Almost feels like it's being written by other people entirely.

>Le literal facebook meme XD

>not chuckling and then getting feels over the "I want to, dad..
" scene

seestop being so wrong.

for (you)
but not for normies

South Park has been popular longer than most of you faggots have been posting on this Mongolian fly fishing board. There is a clear drop in quality with the newer seasons, and this newest one especially is just shit. Deal with it fag.

Improving your game based on feedback is not pandering.

saying it doesn't get good reviews doesn't make it true moron

Yes it does. It also wins Emmys and has a massive fanbase. Awards and numbers dont mean shit because a lot of garbage things are popular.

South Park was popular with normies since always you stupid fuck.

improving your game based on feedback from your players is not pandering
""improving"""" your game based on feedback from pewdiepie and noone else is pandering

>no it wasn't, I cringed
Jesus fuck, go fuck off back to your Leafy videos then.

I hate to say "muh sekrit club", but this has gone too far.

>User ratings

I'm talking real critics user...

come on.

Reminder that after South Park first won an Emmy they decided to make a whole episode about Randy taking the world's biggest shit just to make the idea of winning an Emmy less meaningful.

because it's still Garrison and not Trump. In the new episode that's been pointed when he mentions his life choice of being a transgender lesbian. Hillary is still Hillary.

>"""real"" critics matter more than VIEWERS
south park fans are THIS delusional and retarded

'Member Chef?

They completely got the red pill blue pill thing wrong.
Red pill is swallowing facts and reality.
Blue pill is swallowing propaganda.

It has nothing directly to do with politics, it just happens to be used for it a lot.

It didnt get great reviews but it wasnt panned either. Go back and read those Cred Forums and Cred Forums threads where people were saying it was gonna be Birdemic tier bad.

back when they were funny and wrote jokes

If you think only basement dwelling 4channers watched south park during the '00s you're thick as lead. Everyone talked about South Park

Hehehe so edgy and funny, I love poop jokes! :)

I think that pandering is "I'll make a scene like so that pewdiepie will like it", not "there's this player saying that part isn't fun and a lot of people seems to agree with him, maybe we should improve this".

that is literally not true
not far enough
BOI

I'm saying both matter.

I wonder what the twist will be for the election if Trump is elected then.
I doubt they'll do president Garrison for 4 years, South Park doesn't like doing THAT much political comedy, which they'd be kind of forced to.
Maybe they'll make Trump his body double to replace him if he wins or something.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums are hyperbolic shitholes.

Yes, my 13 year old brother does nothing but play it when he gets home, he was showing me the other day how by standing a particular point and triangulating using the sun and a specific spot on the ground he could throw a grenade over two walls and a house to land in a certain window on the other side of the map.

Was very proud of his fledgeling autism.

Get over people liking things you don't, it's pathetic.

and you're objectively wrong, neither matter, a shows quality is independent of what stupid critics think
user reviews matter a little
critic reviews dont matter at all
these are facts

>that is literally not true
It literally is. Don't make assumptions just because you weren't even alive back then. Even talking about the show was banned in my school because it promoted foul language, and that only made kids more interested in it. It got a major movie in 1999 you underaged shit. It's always been popular with every demographic. It was never any underground thing.

I think the show is good and the fact that they're trying something new after 20 years is refreshing. Fight me.

FUCKING ADS

Prove those facts then.

I'll wait.

It's Paper Mario, but with the show your parents wouldn't let you watch when you were younger. It's catharsis.

you are stupid and need other people to tell you what's good
that doesn't mean normal people do and it doesn't mean critics matter

>made into a cosmopolitan pedo
he didn't deserve this

>South Park gets great critics reviews
>has massive viewership
>gets great user reviews
>wins Emmys
>has a huge fanbase
>lol but it's objectively bad!!

bait harder.

woosh

So did previous seasons make Cartman out as the supposed antagonist when it was really someone else?

>ad-hominem

Well that was an easy win.

Maybe not the previous seasons, but these latest episodes have been boring, predictable and unfunny.

Cartman is planning something this season, it's obvious

t. PC Principle

>fallacy fallacy
uh oh looks like you're retarded

Predictable how exactly?

kek is that ben garrisons book

It's admirable that they want to do new things, but it's just not working out. Last season handled it way better.

South Park is a serious show now, get over it nostalgiafags.

season arcs are always retarded, and south park does them in the worst ways

>muh critics
>muh awards
>muh popularity

Reminder that Bioshock Infinite is considered a masterpiece by most people and critics

>one of the only decent new additions to the show last season
Thanks for the compliment fuckboi

south park had great user reviews had a huge fanbase and won emmys BEFORE it turned to shit retard

>ad-hominem

Thanks for the easy victory, teenager.

>user reviews matter a little
>critic reviews dont matter at all
>m-my opinions matter but not other people's!!
Hello, snowflake

grasping at straws my man

God this season sucks so far.
What happened? The last season was fucking great. This sucks.

Heidi and Cartman hooking up was obvious. Heidi not commiting suicide but killing her phone was obvious too. That and the whole quitting twitter joke that they kept repeating so damn much, it was obvious the kids were going to restrict Cartman from social media instead of killing him.

>fallacy fallacy fallacy
my opinions are what matter to my opinion
the fact that you don't think that way makes you a bitch and a retard

I tip my hat too you good sir, and I wish we can continue this spurring conversation at r/debate at another time. Godspeed and good will!

wait for the payoff.

They ran out of ideas years ago, and it's finally caught up to them. They couldn't outrun it forever.

>Heidi not commiting suicide but killing her phone was obvious too
Was it really? It was the first intro we had to the whole quitting social media thing.

>gets BTFO
>lol go bak to le meme board

KEK

Pic related.

But every episode has been that, just waiting for some payoff. That's boring as shit, at least the previous season could be entertaining while it was building up to something.

They've been wanting to do an overarching plot for a while.

Yes, the camera panning upwards and the way she was acting, and the way South Park is, it was pretty obvious.

>wait for the payoff
>don't laugh
well that was worth a quarter of a season

1220 ps4 games vs 867 xbone games

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games#cite_note-1

The Twitter suicide was a buildup joke to when the Danish chick genuinely committed suicide. How did that go over your head so much? You're not smart because you predicted those things when they were obviously fucking eluding to them happening.

'Member when Scientology got Tom Cruise?

>muh Emmys
An award that plenty of terrible shows get. Family guy has a few, iirc.
>muh popularity
Plenty of popular things are shit. Transformers movies, 50 Shades of Grey, Cawadooty, AssCreed, Justin Bieber, etc.
>muh critics
Critics also think Breaking Bad is the best show of all time. Critics think The Simpsons is still good. Critics think Jim Parsons deserves all his Emmys. Critics are plebs 9/10 times. Citing their opinions only means you cant think of youre own.

>is retarded
>is called out on being retarded
>cannot fathom how retarded he is
>goes full damage control
sorry

so basically, you're a contrarian?

good to know.

Not him but I saw it coming. Especially with the sound of the splash and it being off screen. South park doesn't shy away from gore or death.

>The Twitter suicide was a buildup joke to when the Danish chick genuinely committed suicide.
No it's not, they're just mildly related jokes. In any case, it's not funny.
> You're not smart because you predicted those things when they were obviously fucking eluding to them happening.
Try reading my post again, you seem confused.

excuse me i'll be gentler next time i fuck you so you don't forget what we're talking about

So you would rather name-call than make a counterpoint? Thanks for completely proving my point.

>ad-hominem AGAIN

fucking lol.

>people don't realize this is making fun of Uncle Bernie

>fallacy fallacy A G A I N
heh

>any kind of praise is invalid

There's no need to be such a special snowflake, user.

I fucked both of you're moms LMAO

God, this board is utter garbage. Why did I even bother coming back after a two month break? Goodbye again, Cred Forums.

not an argument. sorry.

My mother is unattractive, is that more of your shit taste?

Doesn't matter how long you stay away, Cred Forums will always be garbage. See you tomorrow.

except it is
Cred Forums is the third worst board, 2nd worst is Cred Forums worst is Cred Forums
you wont miss it

same got a decent amount of (you)'s in this bread
you lads can fuck off now

>is that more of your shit taste?

If you're asking if I ate her ass, then yes

>forgetting Cred Forums

>if anyone says it's good it sucks

got it

Anyone who says Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums are the worst probably never looked at any other board

"Do you want me to show you?"

I want you to show me a decent episode for once.

benis in bagina

What did she mean by this?

best boards are consistently Cred Forums and /k/

Cred Forums is terrible though.

you're fucking retarded user

a joke
>i can't

>Cred Forums
No. Good god no.

>be 13
>love south park and watch every episode
>today cant even make it through a single episode

who here /mature/?

>Cred Forums
>literally a memehell for elitists
Yeah right

Cred Forums is cancerfree to a degree
/k/ is completely cancerfree

The show itself just isn't nearly as good as it used to be.

If we're going by that then /po/ is the best board.

it's because south park is made for people who are 13

>Cred Forums is cancerfree
Fuck off.
>/k/ is completely cancerfree
Wasn't arguing with that, I love /k/.

Ever since the last season that makes fun of SJWs all of a sudden many are saying how South Park is the worst it's ever been.
What a coincidence.
Despite the fact that it's breaking out of the repetitive formulaic mold it had fallen into the past few seasons and has actual continuing stories, yes it still touches current events but it still has a very separate story line.

we're not going by that alone, it's just a huge contributing factor, not only is /k/ cancerfree it produces the best most enjoyable and actually funny memes across the site

Nobody with taste actually dislikes South Park.

>Cred Forums blideo games

>Ever since the last season
People have been saying it's been going to shit for years. Fuck off.

it's because nobody cares about the #sjws shit
people want jokes, and south park isn't delivering

Cred Forums is pure, concentrated cancer my dude

t. SJW nu-male

Because now its a fucking anti-SJW mouthpiece for Cred Forums. Theres nothing unique or interesting to say about SJWs, theyre fucking idiots and thats that. They could choose to tackle dozens of other topics but instead they go with their usual parody horseshit.

There's nothing funny to say about SJWs anymore, and everyone needs to shut the fuck up about them.

Nobody with taste actually likes the latest season so far.

>Nobody with taste likes South Park
Ftfy

Cred Forums loved the last season, or at the very least didn't actively hate it

The difference between last season and this one is that last season had individual plots per episode rather than an ongoing story arc that spanned the season.

if you enjoy the latest season so far, your taste is so bad that your opinion should immediately be discarded in all situations

user, I wasnt' even saying I disliked the newer south park, I was informing you that people have been deriding the drop in quality for years now. Educate yourself.

I've heard people say that before yes, it was mostly aimed at the fact that it was too formulaic but now that they're correcting that all of a sudden you have many more people saying it's not funny but with no real argument as to why.
Having been on Cred Forums for years I noticed the sudden increase of naysayers without an argument voice their opinion on the show.

g o m a d
o
m
a
d

don't trigger the racist pls!

t. Triggered SJW cuckolds

>you have many more people saying it's not funny but with no real argument as to why.
You get plenty of arguments as to why the newest 3 episodes are shit. Don't lie to yourself.

this is a book detailing how colloquialisms are used in the secret club that is Cred Forums they said it right

The latest episodes shit on Trump. Of course nu-male SJW's would enjoy them.

Well then, elaborate, I mentioned the formulaic complaint which I've heard over the years but give me some examples.

>those Cred Forums buzzwords

You need to go back.

Trump isn't even in the new episodes.

The Mem(e)ber Berries going to cause a massive problem as the season goes on, won't it

what's the source on this?

>tfw you remembered the first season as being kind of stupid and mostly just toilet humour
>tfw you rewatch and it's actually really good

Read the thread.

in the unfuniness? yes
they can't drop it because of the shitty story arc and it's so unfunny

Okay, I'm sorry.
I was talking about Herbert "Douche" Garrison.

It's pretty obvious considering Randy finds a plantation load of them.

I'm surprised it has nothing to do with penises.

Yet.

Neither is Clinton, right?
0/10
Apply yourself

20 years on and weak skinned SJWs and Cucks are STILL being triggered by South Park.

You need to go back to /r/cuckold

Clinton IS in the new episodes.

Trump literally (literally) isn't in them.

see Your kind isn't welcome here tumblr cuck

Look up some fucking numbers retard, a simple google search will show you how wrong you are. Normies always watched south park. It was never some weird, quirky show that only a few people knew about, like you're trying to describe.

Trump literally isn't in the new episodes, my man.

'Member Goldmember?
I'm sorry.

>Clinton IS in the new episodes.
All I see is a turd sandwich. You are LITERALLY wrong.

CS:GO is still super popular with teens and russians

>Cred Forums is cancerfree

kek

You are literally quoting the wrong post tumblr cuck

Considering the first game got ruined by faggots watching it on youtube they're probably using him to avoid that gay shit again

That sounds great user, can we also touch each others wieners and do lewd things with each other?

/k/ is a bunch of manchildren with small penises compensating for their fears and childishness by liking fucking disgusting killing machines and treating them like toys. Guns need to be banned, there's NO REASON for anyone except police or military to own them.

It's still Clinton.

Trump is a different character and has already been established in older episodes and isn't in the new ones.

He's not directly being made fun of.

There's no need to be upset.