it's a Liam is in 2 out of 3 playthroughs episode

> it's a Liam is in 2 out of 3 playthroughs episode

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/hnAXZv3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>YOU DIDNT WIN

Just gotta hold out till the new shitstorm of scariness

hopefully there's aren't too many spoopy indie walking sims this year.

First title is anatomy in Shitstorm V: Shitsurrection.

>it's a non-Omikron day

>Megaman, Liam and Woolie
Barely watchable

>Castlevania, Liam and Matt
Complete garbage

>Omikron, Everyone but Liam
Best LP in years

I'm starting to think the Liam haters might be onto something.

you finally see the light, my son

I've been on the Pat train for a long time but I'm really starting to think that Woolie is the best part of the SBF. Seems like the easiest one of the group to chill with.

Do what you can to stop them.

>Matt and Liam castlevania
Why god why, Liam depends on who he's with and paired with Matt they are literally an unwatchable combo.

I dunno, they were both pretty on point in the Life is Strange LP

Everything they're putting out apart from Omikron is fucking garbage.
This is what happens when you let Liam suggest shit.
Just 1 more day til the shitstorm begins and delivers us from the Liam dumpster fire.

I didn't watch it because Broteam's Life is Dranks is the best possible experience for that game.

>"I try to avoid Red Letter Media"

I know that Liam likes the prequels, but he couldn't have been THAT asspained over the Plinkett reviews, right?

He's the most chill, but that can also lead to him being boring. Like on Megaman, where he and Liam just keep making the same shitty jokes over and over, or on any video with just him and Matt where they just recite rap songs badly.

I hate to say it but Matt was actual the one who carried that LP

Liam kept trying to bring up that the dorky beta kid reminded him of some dude who abused his girlfriend and shit got awkward all the time (especially since dorky beta kid looked like Liam)

Threadly reminder that Matt lied to his personal trainer and ran away from the gym when someone smiled in his direction.

>Shitstorm
>delivering anything
The only halfway decent Shitstorm was the first one.

>Megaman
>barely watchable.
>Castlevania
>garbage.
>Omikron
>Best.
There is a distinct reason for this.
Liam is with matt and it is shit because Matt is pretty much running the conversations.
Liam is not with matt and the conversations are semi interesting.
Matt is verbally suffering and it is a good video.

In other words the quality of the LP is proportional to the control Matt has the Suffering he is experiencing.

Woolie might be retarded, Pat might be insane and Matt might be a manchild - but they somehow, some fucking how, work quite well together. Liam on the other hand is the single constant that all of their truly terrible LPs have in common, not to mention his unbearable podcast persona "It's not that bad though, like.... like...."

Oh fuck off. Woolie is a whiny bitch. Every video that he's in he gets embarrassingly asspained over some mechanic he doesn't understand or something someone says. The DS2, Bloodborne, and Demon's Souls playthroughs are perfect examples of that.

Castlevania is alright but I also have a soft spot for that series, Megaman sucks horribly, and Omikron fluctuates wildly

He was rectumragnaroked over the Ghostbusters review.

Still better than when Matt was in LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYTHING

>DaS3
>Twilight Princess
>Punisher
>FFX
>Deus Ex

HOW DID THEY LET THIS SHIT FLY

Very accurate. Pat, and to a lesser extent Woolie, are willing to stomp down Matt's stupid conversations and talk about something more interesting, whereas Liam just rolls with it.

>It's a I'm only watching Omikron because everything else is boring as fuck and Shitstorm is going to suck episode

I'm even tempted to watch old playthroughs and I'd love Brawl coming back but they are lazy faggots who play shitty fighting games instead.

That list is making it pretty clear to me that the game has a lot more to do with how good an LP is than the combination of Friends playing it.

Omikron has Matt, Pat and Woolie, and is fucking great.
Punisher had Matt, Pat and Woolie, and was awful.

The only thing the good LPS have in common is how much suffering Matt is going though at the time.
Matt and Liam never work because Matt controls the conversations and Liam never wants to cause Matt grief.
Pat gives no fucks and laughs at all the misfortune Matt gets.
Woolie doesn't try to exploit Matt's weakness but does take stabs at him every once in a while.
Liam is always paired with Matt so he always comes off as the least entertaining.

Pretty much.

Waiting until Shitstorm and maybe Silent Hill 3?

not video games.

MODS
MODS MODS MODS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!

GET YOUR OWN BOARD

About time, man. About fucking time.

And half the time they don't even play shitty fighting games they just watch salty bet
Who the fuck thought that was a good idea

Fartgas

I'm actually fine with the Castlevania playthrough. He hasn't started being a cunt and defending every shitty part of the game yet (admits the areas are bland and the story is nothing), and he legitimately has some knowledge on Castlevania.

Megaman is just a terrible playthrough because Woolie is an autist.

And I'd still rather hang out with him than with Liam.

Not to mention his forced hype is video ruining. I couldn't even finish their ZoE2 video it was so bad.

PIZZA PASTA FORCE MISSUS NETFLIX GULLY GULLY

>>Omikron, Everyone but Liam
>Best LP in years
What? It's terrible. Fake laughs, idiots refusing to level up and then complaining about the game being hard. Bitching about bad controls when they refuse to remap them (run on start are you fucking kidding me). Pat bitching about the Taxi because every single time he refuses to LOOK AT THE SCREEN FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS

I'm mostly tolerate Liam cause he still has the potential to deliver the perfect lines.

I just want a Castlevania 64 LP. That and Dawn of Sorrow are the only ones in the series I've finished before. C64 is great.

Gwasssesss

>Gaswkwan

They did that 4 times out of like 120 videos.

Killer Incstink

>it's a woolie episode

e-celeb gossip =/= video games

I was led to believe it was terrible, and plays nothing like other castlevanias.

Good sir, what is great about it? Is it worth emulating?

RLM is fucking garbage prequel love or not.

Hi Woolie

Here's hoping they scrape the bottom of the barrel and do Haydee

Am I the only one that likes the Mega Man LP? It always looked interesting to me despite all the shit it got, it doesn't seem like a terrible game by any means. I mean I can ignore them not paying attention and being retarded, because they're like that in 95% of their LPs, but the game itself doesn't seem all that bad.

It has skeletons on motorbikes

And Frankenstein's monster with a chainsaw chasing you through a garden maze which is frightening

And I can't remember what else, it's been over 10 years since I played it at least. It's good though.

Castlevania is just boring.
Liam just sorta talks like he always does. The only mildly interesting thing was when he admitted he was glad Lords of Shadow 2 got shit scores because it took heat off of the next gen Thief that he did QnA on.

He then complained that Lords of Shadow 2 took all the press away from Thief even if it was bad but still

look it wasn't that interesting but it's the only thing I remember about the fucking playthrough

The barneyfag of e-celebs, everyone!

Haydee isn't even a horror game by any standards.

don't say that, Liam is gonna say he likes it not so he can devil avacado you

Are they never going to do a Matt/Pat LP anymore?

I want to watch some old LPs that I didn't check out while they were airing. What is the quality like on the following:

Deus Ex: HR
Prison Break
Soul Suspect
RE games (Zero, 2, 3, and Revelations)
Deadly Premonition
No More Heroes 2

>RE7 demo episode
>uploaded less than 24 hours ago
>it's not even the new updated demo

>it's been over 10 years since I played it

It shows. Castlevania 64 is fucking garbage.

I can't be assed to look through the veritable shitload of videos it would take to find it, but does anyone remember what video it was they were all losing their shit over the " HERE I AM, UNCLE MOE, WHILE YOU EAT" thing?

It may have been multiple videos

It's the second best Castlevania I've ever played.

Then you haven't played it for longer than an hour. I mean, I don't blame you, but it IS a horror game.

their RE2 playthrough is GOAT, 3 is a solid 7/10, 0 is 0 so garbage, 4 was GOAT, didn't watch rev

Reminder that the actual best LP they've done in ages (XCOM 2) was the one that didn't have Matt in it

Reminder that the two weeks he went on vacation during that time were the best the channel had been in ages as well

Matt is the true cancer

>CRYMETINA

This one makes me cringe the hardest of them all.

I don't know but they need one soon, that Akuji the heartless video was some of their best stuff in a long time

Prison Break, RE games, and Deadly Premonition are all worth watching.

>it's not even the new updated demo
this, when the hell did they play this.

you forgot
>Liam on controls
>literally too scared to do anything except run to the basic ending

Hows that office coming Mat?

And Gears of war is a puzzle game.

>Deus Ex: HR
Fucking boring, even if there is some good chatting sometimes due to Matt being that game's tester.
>Prison Break
Fucking great.
>Soul Suspect
Good one even if only for the shit they give Woolie and Liam being shit testers for that game.
>RE games (Zero, 2, 3, and Revelations)
2 is interesting to watch since its their very first LP. Others were rather forgettable.
>Deadly Premonition
One of the absolute bests on their channel.
>No More Heroes 2
Good for the rage but otherwise not that good.

Wait, third, I've played a bit of SoTN.

The day it was released.

We need a barneyfag-esc user who is against e-celeb cancer instead.

Because Woolie decided to put off playing the stupid thing for months for some weird reason.

>Deus Ex: HR
dunno
>Prison Break
Pat dies while Matt laughs. Very fun to see just how angry someone can get at a videogame, and how they take the piss out of the Prison Break story
>Soul Suspect
Meh. They REALLY overthink the puzzles for babbies, and then complain that it's confusing to walk through walls.
2 is fun, Pat actually knows shit.
>Deadly Premonition
"FUN" but sometimes grating with very long, boring combat/driving sections where they talk about their personal lives
>No More Heroes 2
10/10, it's OK

What animal that you love would you sacrifice for a power?

The RE stuff is all good as is DP, Soul Suspect has some decent moments and they blame all its problems on Woolie and Liam
Deus Ex is alright, the parts where they play the dlc are the worst
Prison Break also has some good moments

NMH2 has woolie on controls though with Matt and Liam commentary, that should tell you all you need to know

>I can't be assed to look through the veritable shitload of videos it would take to find it, but does anyone remember what video it was they were all losing their shit over the " HERE I AM, UNCLE MOE, WHILE YOU EAT" thing?
I believe it was the Simpson's beat-em-up

>figure they would play the vanilla then do the update to compare the differences
>they don't

So in short.
When they are suffering.
It is good.

>Fucking boring, even if there is some good chatting sometimes due to Matt being that game's tester.

Now that I know he was a tester, I will forever blame him for the glitch that causes the HUD to disappear and you have to reload a save.

Deadly premonition and prison break are the best ones

There was one of the Shitstorm videos that had it too, although it may have been recorded around the same time

>Prison Break
>Soul Suspect
>Deadly Premonition
>No More Heroes 2

Those are good but Matt doesn't shut the fuck up about muh garbage woman in HR and Heroes I watched because it's a cool game period.

How did you not watch RE? Pat makes those lps, I want RE5 but they're never going to do it and Idk if I want to listen to Matt's shit anymore.

Not always, but it often does increase the quality. Look at Deadly Premonition and Pats eternal hatred for one of the characters avoiding him constantly.
I understood that he only tested the first half of the game, but who the fuck actually knows what he was responsible for.

What the fuck is that, anyway? From context I'm guessing it's his wife's twitch name or something?

Testers are not responsible for the programs refusing to fix shit.

Its referencing their Cryme Time series where they play shit crime games and pretend to be niggers. So of course Matt's wife is "Crymetina".

Yeah, okay Matt.

I don't really know the context other than it's a name for his wife. And a fucking terrible one at that. It's goddamned awful.

that terribly hilarious irish horror walking sim was fucking great.

When did the update come out? Because they're just uploading the stream they did immediately following Demon's Souls finale.

That user is totally correct though. Sometimes programmers just say fuck you we aint fixing this one. Of course testers can just be shit and fail to report errors properly, but in the end there is no way to know who is responsible unless someone from the team actually comes out and says it.

Deadly Premonition is great. One of their best.
NMH2 is okay however a really bad late episode with shoddy audio ruins the whole LP.
Deus Ex is silly fun
Same with Prison Break (only Pat's soul is dying in this one)
Soul Suspect sucks.

RE2 > RE3 > RERev > RE0

If they're gonna shit on Woolie/Liam for Murdered Soul Suspect, which they should, then I'm gonna shit on Matt for Deus Ex HR problems.

FFX2 when?

get with the times they dont use that shit in a long time

Liam and Woolie said the same shit about souls suspect. When the Programmers and general team don't give a fuck they will do fuck all for the game. As long as it doesn't downright break the game and makes it entirely unplayable they will do fuck all most of the time.

Totally fair. I'm all up for talking more shit about Matt.

>It's a "Matt spends 20 minutes talking about his week that nobody cares about" episode

1-3 play on PS4
4-6 play on PC
7-9 fap and funpost on Cred Forums
0 go to bed
00 play sudoku

/cel/ board to purge Cred Forums from the underage cancer when?

what was the point of the update for the re7 demo?

Will you fuck off already, stop shilling your game.

>incomplete crap
>good

No. It's fine though.

This is what they've done with everything for 2 fucking years.
They do a hellweek where they record everything they will put out for 2 months.
After that they collapse for a week and have 7 weeks of vecation where most of them gain 20 pounds and play FF14.

hope I get crabs.

Limp Dicksget

No shit the fucking testers on the game will blame the devs

>nasally Matt with a stuffed nose
>keeps saying killer "incstinkc" over and over
It's the kind of thing that makes you want to go to motreal to yell at him

I lost.

A "net culture" board would make more sense and cover more boards that are somewhat plagued by this.

It will appear that way to QA sometimes.

When it comes to development, you have to prioritize things based on impact and, more often, based off what your stakeholders (or immediate manager(s)) want.

Though Quebeckers tend to be lazy in general so they may be right.

But they completed the game, idiot.

I have only watched 3 of those animes.

Someone list them for me?

>20 minutes

in a perfect world maybe

Good Woolie a shit

I've never played any RE games other than 4. I started out on Revelations (that's the Co-op one I think) but didn't enjoy it too much since I wasn't very familiar with RE in general.
Thank you all. I'll check out Prison break and then either HR or RE2 next. I've started Deadly Premonition a couple of times now and never really got into it, granted I had it on in the background back when I was doing school work so I'll give it a chance with my undivided attention at some point.

>Pat saying he'd shoot up the place if Liam was in the Omikron playthrough

Best moment all year.

I don't even like the game, all I'm saying is that it turns into a shitty horror game after a couple hours. Fuck off you paranoid faggot.

>tfw no Xavier Woods to permanantly call Matt out.

>indie walking sim
>they walk around aimlessly in one area because they're too dumb to figure out how to advance
>that's the entire video

Can't wait for the new Shitstorm!

the update came out a week ago(?)

the demo came out MONTHS ago, and only got uploaded today

The testers are there to test for any game breaking bugs.
They are not responsible for fixing the game. Just finding the problem that needs fixed.
If a bug happens that is easily repeatable you can bet your ass that a tester found it. If it wasn't fixed you can bet your ass that the programmers and shit didn't feel the need to fix it.

>I thank god Liam isn't here because if he said to me 'it's not that bad' I would have to shoot up this room

That's 2, Rev1 is on a boat and it's worth playing. 7 looks stupid and they should have made it about a news team investigation into Arklay Mountain disappearances pre RE1.

>It's a "Pat's Girlfriend eats hazardous material" episode

If you have to watch Soul Suspect watch the compilation by spooky cookies

>that video about her and Pat screaming at each other over eating ham from sandwich

Holy shit that was the funniest shit ever. Pat is legit insane.

Alright Matt/Woolie/Liam. No need to get so defensive.

I liked Punisher though
I liked it so much i pirated the game and beat it before their LP was finished
Mostly because the first level gave me the VTMB vibes

>the demo came out MONTHS ago, and only got uploaded today
Er... so? They play almost nothing the minute it comes out. Only real exception is Souls games, now.

There are som many places on the intrenet dedicated to shitty youtuber gossip why don't you niggers go there? Even Cred Forums is fit for that kind of crap.

These threads are not video games, internet celebrity gossip is not video games, nobody but complete and utter failures care about some no-names drama. All these threads achieve is bringing to Cred Forums the underage cancer that doesn't "play" video games on top of poluting the board.

This has been a problem on other boards too and people have been asking the admin and mods to do something about it for years but here we are, quality on topic thread with quality posters making quality posts

>Omikron
Great

>Command Mission
Kinda dull, only watching because I've always been curious about the game.

>Lament of Innocence
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

She is a retard for not just eating the sandwich. Why even make a video about it?

Pat is gonna die because he doesn't wear his Bane mask.

Woolie is a literal nigger trying to act tough cause he took a few wingchun (lmao) classes

Pat is an actual cuckold whos (((missus))) gets fucked by guys in another country

Liam is a guaranteed autism spectrum inhabitor with his freakouts over nothing

Matt is the only normal, functioning human. His cats are probably more socially adept than his """friends""".

Would you duct-tape a turtle inside its shell for a liam free month?

>implying Pat isnt right

Who the fuck eats JUST the ham of a sandwich?

I know what you're trying to do with that roulette board, and I don't approve of it, but there are just way too many quality waifus on there for me to resist.

I found that discussion really strange. I'd sacrifice much more than some animal for a superpower.

Okay Matt whatever you say.

Someone suffering from celiac disease.

Liam can be great in the right environment.

For example the Aria of Sorrow playthrough because he mastered that game and had interesting things to say. He can also provide some decent color commentary. He just shouldn't ever be in any game made in the West.

Yep. I can watch Command Mission as background noise, but Lament of Innocence isn't even good enough for that.

Honestly I dont think their channel would have blown up as big as it did if they didnt bring on a black weeb arch type. Since they seem to always be the coolest the rare unicorns that they are

Frank Reynolds but he eats bread and cheese two. She's just an autistic Julianne Moore lookalike.

>Die you degenerate e-celeb-fag

Okay Barneyfag we get it already.

>Its a Matt sandbags someone else in the podcast

Nah nigga I like you but fuck do you drone on about pointless shit in podcasts, you dont get to take a dump on someone else like that

>She's just an autistic Robert Z'dar lookalike

Fixed that for you.

the weird thing is that Aria of Sorrows was great and that was Matt and Liam

>he sat on an ice cream through the entirety of "Gravity"
>was embarrassed and didnt want to ruin the movie
Fucking christ they're never gonna let him live that down

Id snap the neck of a baby owl to see in the dark.

I loved how Austin Creed fucking blew him the fuck out with " you said you were only going to say a short thing but it has been about 45 mins".

He will make them live it down.
Like he makes them live down everything he does.
It is the entire reason why he is the worst member of TSBF.

I havent seen that podcast, how did Matt reply to that?

AoS was one of the games Liam ran through a million times beforehand so he was able to have better control of the conversation while still playing the game.

Id be like pat and would want to do it but when the moment comes i wouldnt be able to do it

>Yeah well I keep getting interrupted

I think Pat, Woolie, and Liam went "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" and Matt kind of curled up into a corner until Austin had to jet.

I was too busy laughing to rightly remember.

Was he?

>Liam killed it with his Death Note joke in that one podcast
>Matt ruins it by trying to add on to it

He got his point a crossed 15 mins prior and started talking about something else entirely in which Woolie liam and pat kept talking through him.

Well it started on the premise that "Woolie will sell you out if he gets cool shit out of it" then to the question of "Would you RKO a giraffe?"

FUCK that one got me really mad. He really doesn't know how to just let a joke sit, does he?

>its a Pat drinks his sixth redbull of the day episode
>Its a Matt talks about all the American fast food joints he goes too when on trips
>Its a Woolie claims he's "plateauing" on his boxing training despite no obvious weight loss
>Liam eats vegetables and has a balanced diet

Liam is gonna live longer than all of them by like 30 years

I like Castlevania.

I like matt I really do but even i felt him trying too hard to shove himself into liams spotlight.

>tfw they talk about something you really like
>they know absolutely nothing about it

>despite no obvious weight loss

No he has seriously lost some weight he just seems to love baggy sweaters, if you look at podcast intro videos you can definitely tell.

If the latest Podcast preview is any indicator Woolie actually has lost weight and Liam is getting kinda fat. Matt and Pat are same ol' fatties like always

>despite no obvious weight loss

Butt latest photos show that he has clearly lost weight.

Woolie apparently lost 25 pounds in a few months. That's not too shabby. It's possible he is plateauing and needs to up the intensity a little bit.

>tfw they talk about something you dont care for
>tfw it all sounds funnier out of context
I may never watch lucha underground but i wont deny it sounds like the coolest shit

Their Hisoutensoku video was hell to me.

You can use the huge screen filling special attacks by pressing two buttons. FUCKING USE THEM YOU SHITS

Woolie will be the first one to go. He has ragged breathing and every few minutes he has a disgusting coughing fit, which is just GREAT for a person who talks for a living.

Pat is the one that has to sleep with breathing machine. He is absolutely first to drop it.

>Pat claims that his biggest fear is dying
>Lives a lifestyle that will very likely lead to a premature death
What did he mean by this?

>woolie says a sentence with a word that ends with the letter or sound of "s" and holds it for two secondsssssssssssssss

Well, we can only hope that one of them goes soon.

>the entire NIER LP

Woolie also needs one but isn't using it.

>Woolie and Pat will probably be talking about SMT4 Apocalypse for the next couple weeks
>It will be full of life inaccuracies, straight false information, and IT'S SUPER HARD YOU GUYS
I dread the day they finally decide its time to do a Nocturne playthrough

Pat is literally best friend

>tfw pat tries to talk about something he likes for like 20 minutes everyone jumps down his throat
>Matt, Woolie, or Liam go on about some netflix show or vita game everyone doesn't say a word.
>Anytime pat makes a burn they get super passive aggressive about it and moody for the rest of the episode
>When they do Pat just resigns himself to being the butt monkey
>Pat felt guilty for telling people to back MN9 and wished he didn't
>Woolie and liam basically call him a fag and don't understand why he'd feel guilty
>Even though he sometimes doesn't back down he at least can admit when he is wrong
>When he argues with one of them he doesn't start to sound like he is about to cry like liam and barely string together a devil's avocado sentence

When is he going to start his own channel with Paige? I fucking can't stand listening to matt talk about his family or a netflix show for one more fucking minute.

So, could you actually use the axe to open the boarded up door?

Plague said that, and they seemed to completely ignore him and do same ending again.

>Woolie constantly mispronounces words in general

>it's a "Faggots can't stop making e-celeb threads on Cred Forums" episode
See I can do it too

Basically what happens when it's just matt and woolie, they talk about some shit they don't know anything about.

>it's a "liam learns a new word and says it 5 times in every video they recorded for 3 weeks" episode

Remember ostensibly month?

Try liking gundam and jojo

Unless the subject is Persona or SMT of course

What's the deal with that Germanspy fag? Why do they keep letting him on their streams. He's annoying as fuck.

He is depressed. Its obvious from some of the later LPs and his lack of activity. He just doesnt care anymore for some reason. Maybe the negative feedback about him sucking at games like Dark Souls got to him.

They're unplayably hard and not worth playing because they are old.

Sorry Matt and Pat and Woolie won't take the time to learn how to play your shit game Omikron developer

Does Matt hate Bunnyhop? I am being serious like every single chance he gets he makes some dig at Bhop and with Matt I can't tell if he's joking half the time because of how whiney he can be.

>Nocturne
>Unplayably hard and old
Nigga what?

>Its a "crying faggot crys about e-celebs and cant just hide the thread" episode
Oh wow, i can do it to!

He is a "souls guy". He just has autistic knowledge about those games and got in touch with best friends through Plague.

None of their current stuff has been interesting for me. The only decent thing was the Nier LP since they gave somewhat of a fuck about it and tried to make it fun.

At this point I don't watch their shit anymore.
I've got a big playlist of all the shitstorm videos on repeat as background noise. Hopefully the new shitstorm doesn't disappoint.

how can a man be as uniquely pathetic as Matt?
It boggles my mind. On some podcast he mentioned how he quit going to the gym after a week because some guy "smirked" at him. Can't fucking take a joke either. it seems like his wife already has 0 respect for him, i predict divorce within 5 years.

Pat doesn't really come across as depressed, if anything he's very aware of how easy he has it. I think he's just a really lazy guy.

>tfw you like Gundam, JoJo and Kamen Rider
>mfw anytime they talk about any of those

>Woolie dares call himself a mecha fan
>Pat dares call himself a Persona/SMT fan
>Liam dares call himself a Nier fan
>Matt dares call himself a Bloodborne fan
>All of them dare to call themselves cuhrayzee games fans

Theyy probably told him that he would be with them through the entire LP, and then immediately regretted it after the first stream. So instead of telling him to fuck off, they just invited him back and ignored everything that he said.

They had him on the podcast awhile back and communicate via twitter so it's probably just jokes my man

He wrote the guide to one of the souls game and had some intimate knowledge about it.

The thing I hate most is that he is on a fucking delay because they are using skype and he watches the actual stream to guide them.

If you watch some of Paige's streams they seem like the happiest, cutest couple I have ever seen. I would never think that Pat is depressed.

Its not that he sucked at the game, it was all the fags complaining he got so HUGE ins ds3 and all the lorefags always calling him out, it was honestly funnier to hear him say stupid cause it made no sense

His wife publicly cucked him at some con as well, by making an entrance with his "rival" or something.

>it's another "Pat pretends to know JoJo from what he read on the wiki episode and Woolie lies about things in JoJo"

There even more off when it comes to that, i thought the person who's intro involved persona would know more about it.
I know people who don't even play the games who know more shit than them.

>tfw Pat said he read up on the wiki and didn't care about it
>tfw woolie is up to Jojolion but still gets simple fucking facts about previous arcs wrong

I legit feel like woolie cannot read.

You have to be above the age of 18 to post here, user.

If by 'cuhrayzee games' you mean stuff like DMC and Bayonetta I think their claim is valid. They're trash at the games and probably don't understand the more complex mechanics but at least they've played most of them. Pat hasn't played the majority of SMT games and he ignores Persona 1 and 2; Matt hasn't beaten Bloodborne because 'no time waaah' which is bullshit; Woolie enjoys mecha anime but hasn't watched a metric fuck ton of more or less essential shows.

I don't think you need to be good at something or have autistic knowledge of it to call yourself a fan, but you should have at least experienced the majority of the medium (exceptions being for general topics like 'anime' fans or whatever, in which case you either need an autistic knowledge or the vast majority of what you do should be related to your fandom).

It's all of them. Very often Liam will comment on something "oh I saw a corrupted image someone posted on twitter and I think I got the gist of it...." Sometimes he will keep his mouth shut but if it's something everyone else hates he HAS to comment.

Pat is the worst. He'll base something off of an opinion he formed 20 years ago of a thing tangentially related and rant for 5 minutes about how he's justified in thinking the thing he doesn't like is shitty.

wooliard is just an idiot tryhard that wants to be in on everything popular. He's a jack of all trades but really casual, son.

Matt keeps his mouth shut when they talk about stuff he has no knowledge or interest in. This is pretty much his only positive quality.

Posting for what's important, waifus.

I remember that, listening to him explain it and his reaction was some sad sad shit. sounded like Matt was trying to convince himself "oh yeah ahah i had to give them credit. it was funny and i'm totally fine with it".

Pat really is a great dude, laid back, and not afraid to call a game shit or a company shit. One of my major problems with Liam is that he's a completely corporate cock sucker. I can at least respect that he doesn't try to hide that aspect of himself but it's still terrible.

Also, Pat and Paige channel could be possibly great. They could go back to the older style of one player being the wuss/gentle/reasonable and the other being the hothead/smug/bully.

>wrote a guide about DaS2
>has intimate knowledge of it
>doesn't even know how Soul Memory works

To be fair, Woolie did read a lot of JoJo quite a while ago.

Pat just needs to suck it up and read the fucking manga.

According to Pat all the previous SMT games are too old and busted. Coming from the guy who never finished P3. Pat's talk about SMT is by far the most annoying thing about him to me because I think at this point you could count the number of games he actually played on two hands and ones he actually finished on one hand.

>they seem like the happiest, cutest couple I have ever seen
They seem like a very average couple though. Maybe you haven't been around a lot of people in relationships but there's nothing special about them. They act like the majority of couples.

Did you come from a broken home? Are you neet and a shutin? It would explain your bizarre opinion.

comic books and Jojo.
>Green Arrow is a rip off of Hawkeye

You're right in general, but for games like DMC3, your individual performance is directly related to what you actually experience. For example, I'd wager that they didn't finish the hardest difficulty in most of these games (let alone S Rank everything), but that's pretty much what those games are all about.

>I think at this point you could count the number of games he actually played on two hands and ones he actually finished on one hand.

You're giving him far too much credit. There's no way he's played more than 3 or 4 of them, and finished 2, if I remember correctly.

Liam is much fatter than Matt at this point.

Thats so much horse shit. Most of the SMT games have aged really well. Even fucking SMT 1 is still very playable even if it has some big annoyances.

I know more about Gundam then they do and all I do is build Gunpla. Ive never watched a season all the way through except for G.

When you live vicariously through your youtube buddies, your view of life and social norms can become a bit twisted.

?

It was an exaggeration, something that's said about a lot of couples.

Sorry I didn't know your autism would flare with those key words

He got stuck 2 hours into Nocturne so it "aged poorly" and is "impossible to play". Just like Deus Ex and System Shock 2.

Well he is fucking retarded then.

Can someone explain why they played Eyes of Heaven for like 30 episodes.

i remember pat claiming that giorno just said he was diavolo to become the leader of the passione.
did this happen or did pat make it up?

I'm not sure I'd agree. I'm pretty rubbish at those kinds of games and play it mostly for the ride and the cool boss fights. I've beaten the 4 DMC games, God Hand, Bayonetta and am slowly but surely working my way through Bayo 2 but never replayed the games on higher difficulties (meaning I never got DMD or Hell or Hell mode). I can totally appreciate the need to S rank everything and replay over and over for crazy combos/scores but that's not how I approach the series. I think it's the difference between being a fan of the games and being good at the games.

>"YOU HAVEN'T SEEN DEATH NOTE!?"

You'd think that someone who took a game off Daigo would understand how to not die in a souls game. Who would have guessed

Woolie read Jojo and barely retained any of the content. Its baffling.

That's the explanation in the PHF novel.

>implying that thing can read, let alone at the level required to get through Jojo

Woolie claimed that the ending of Part 5 was Giorno claiming hes Diavolo I think.

Since no one actually knew what diavolo looked like its most likely
They played the game for like 2 hours a session, they got other shit to do.

Maybe I'm autistic but I didn't get this joke

Every current playhtourgh is shit
Liam is more prevalent than ever
the podcast is so boring
Matt pro Hillarying it on twitter while also celebrating Wonder Woman the diesel dyke

why does anyone pay attention to this anymore, like, just why. their subs are in the shitter lol

Matt will talk about stuff if it's A. popular B. it has some "hype" around it (like forcing conversation in an lp) or C. the others talk a lot about it. (this one is a little better since he'll usually put a "i don't know" and a "i don't know but ___ said" before it.

Well I think a claim can be made hes just looking at pictures and guessing yeah.

Honestly, by playing through God Hand you've probably already experienced more of the genre than they did. I maintain though that the essence of those games is getting S ranks, doing crazy combos and playing on higher difficulty levels - that's the 'soul' of these games. What you, and they, likely experienced was the 'body'.

This wasn't funny. The funny part is that Woolie is in reality THAT guy. Every time he talks about anything he treats it like it's the second coming.

>"blink now"
>doooooooooooood get hyyyyyyyyype yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

woolie is THAT guy

t. failed LPer

I'm pretty sure the only SMTs he's actually finished are Persona 4 and SMT 4

>They played Custom Robo
>Shit on it
I will never forgive them. I still like them but that has sullied their image for me.

You need to have experienced this in person to get the joke. Basically amounts to a guy you know saying, " HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE PLAYED/WATCHED THIS THING, I THOUGHT YOU LIKE THIS THING THAT IS CLOSELY RELATED TO IT!"

You've never met that one autist who rants and raves about some show or videogame and is surprised you've never heard of it?

Pat was being like that when he realized Woolie never played any of the Batman games.

He's making fun of people that see/play/read something they think is the second coming of Jesus and relentlessly push it on you if they hear you haven't experienced it

>Omikron
>good

oh BOY, the same David Cage jokes from 4 years ago when they did Heavy Rain and 2 years ago for Beyond Two Souls and last year with Indigo Prophecy

plus the actual game is older and shitty so we get "xD shitty grafficks" jokes. Remember when they played interesting games and did funny commentary to them? I remember. Now it's may may games where the joke is the game itself

Is Matt actually shilling for Hillary? And I thought Liam liking Trudeau was bad enough...

>SH3
Never ever, Pat hates everything SH that isn't SH2.

Is Cred Forums tsundere for the Best Friends?

Probably not since they're FUCKING CANADIAN. I think pat himself said American can be as horrible it wants as long as it's entertaining for him.

To be fair it was one, the first game in a genre that Woolie reportedly loves. He seems to be not even touching it just to spite people recommending it and the fact it's popular.

the idea that Red Letter Media is too right winged for Liam that not only does he avoid it but has to tell everyone about it is just downright hilarious.

can you imagine ever hanging with anyone so awful, sheltered and stupid? this is why you never hire friends, you can never get rid of them when they suck and drag you down

I enjoy them at their best, hate them at their worst.

Oh most definitely. I watch them to have fun while playing games, not to jump down their throats on every misstep they take.

ROOOOLLL

I've never seen them. what's their best LP?

Fair enough, we'll agree to disagree I suppose. I'm relatively young and didn't really have the opportunity to go to arcades often so the whole score attack mentality is somewhat lost on me, I play games predominantly to see everything and enjoy the content/gameplay but don't usually put too big a focus on getting high scores or playing through something repeatedly to try and get that perfect run (though I will admit that certain games do bring that out in me). I still consider myself a fan of the games but acknowledge that I'm not going to ever be the best at them.

Deadly Premonition.

Heavy Rain or Deadly Premonition

Eternal Darkness

These and NBA2K16 and XCOM

Indigo Prophecy

Heavy Rain

It's not that old but the freedom planet LP was fucking stellar and if you haven't seen it yet you should check it out

I'm so happy that you can just skip the actual games in NBA to get more FREQIN' AND JIVIN'

>matt is actually married
>MATT is married
>there was a girl that looked at this blubbering blubbery manchild and said "you know what, i have no other options"
>MATT
>"Yes, I want his penis to thrust in and out of me"
>MATT
>he cried when a guy look at him at the gym but yeah I totally want to marry that guy
>MATT
>"His job is something that's very unstable and can crash at any instant but this is what I want"
>MATT
>he's so ashamed of his bald head he doesn't even take off his hat during sex
>MATT
>"He wants me to put him in a diaper and nurse him like an infant every night"
>MATT
>"This man is obsessed with cereal and told me if I ever touch his blueberry tinytoast he'll give me a mastectomy "
>MATT
>"My family has money so I'm not even marrying him for his"
>this fucking guy
>"Why is he so goddamn adamant we serve hotdogs at our wedding?"

I just don't get it. Everything I know about him makes me think he would repulse even the most desperate of women. I sincerely don't understand. How could "crymetyna" look at him and say "yeah I hate myself enough to do this"

It boggles the mind.

Heavy Rain is worth double dipping and watching the stream as well as the LP just for how salty Woolie gets

Heavy Rain
DP
Silent Hill 2
Prison break

If you want to see matt fucking miserable watch the Silent Hill Homecoming playthrough

well maybe she's like the same kind of weird manchild as matt is and they just resonate

>Liam defends The Witness as an amazing game
>Hates Bunnyhop for not liking it

Women in their 30s get desperate, that's just how it is.

Source? When did he shit on Bunnyhop?

He's the most "famous" person that she could manage to get? I dunno. Every video she's in they seem to have no chemistry whatsoever, and she seems outright repulsed by him at times.

>Liam is that he's a completely corporate cock sucker

this started a few years ago when he said he was making an indie game, but no game ever came out and he just kept kissing more more indie penises and more and more of a complete faggot

he was awful to start with then fell off a cliff into some new sort of zone of awful that I don't even want to think about

It was on the podcast after Bunnyhops Witness review came out

divorce by 2020, no doubt.

example? ive never seen a video of them two

How did Pat get such an amazing gf? Did he meet her after starting the channel?

>he said he was making an indie game
HAHAHAH oh god what?

There was a video of their honeymoon that he posted a while ago.

>Matt can only have the opinions his wife has, watches all her shows and can only do stuff he likes when she's gone
>they don't even have kids
>been married for less than 2 years

Matt is the guy who should've stayed a virgin until he got a hooker late in his 20s but some gross chick threw him a bone in college so now, grateful, he's some sniveling little pissant around women he wants to keep liking him

>he's into "kinky" sex stuff, which she likely is aswell
>he's a complete beta, she can cheat on him everytime she so desires
>he's a complete beta, so she can boss him around all she wants
>he makes decent money, so she doesn't have to give up any of her family fortune for him
>if she wants a child, she can just "forget" to take her pill and force him to pay for the child, thanks Canada
>she can divorce him any time she wants and will get guaranteed custody of their child and probably even a shit ton of child support, thanks again Canada
It's not a bad deal for her, honestly.

She sought him out due to his minor celebrity status which she used to gather more orbiters of her own

how are they "right wing". Becaue they hated the shitty Ghostbusters remake, they had fair points about it besides "Girls cant be Ghostbusters". Or that they joke about Trigger Warnings?

>How did Pat get such an amazing gf?
She lives in another country fucking dudes while still being able to be barely famous by being attached to Pat.

You haven't heard? Woolie and Liam have these SICK ideas for an Indie game, but they won't tell it to anybody and are basically praying they get the chance to make it some day.

Oh and I forgot to add that she's Italian and was thus likely pressured by her family into finally "settling down" - so she chose the most beta cuck around who wouldn't infringe on her lifestyle and wealth whatsoever.

Which is sad, because the channel dies with Pat.

What does she even look like is she cute?

What the fuck is the Flophouse and why does Matt keep playing games that I'd rather see the group play on there?

>this post

Dude have you been under a rock, you can literally hear her in the background of some LP's they have been living together for quite a while now.

So they are basically idea guys hoping that something will fall into their lap? Do either of them have any experience programming or anything related to game development?

Being insane is both a blessing and a curse.

I embrace death, thanks fairy.
So who wants to talk about game grumps?

Anyone else set the video speed to 2x? I've found it's the only way I can watch their videos now, at least it means I'm spending less time listening to matt's bullshit.

It's just his twitch stream name. And he plays them on there because the other guys won't play them with him on the channel or on woolie's stream, probably.

No, just looks like your typical tranny.

>So they are basically idea guys hoping that something will fall into their lap?

Pretty much. All they've ever done in the vidya industry is QA, which doesn't help them too much.

that was kinda my point, RLM being too "right winged" for him just shows you what kind of bubble he lives in. his girlfriend is like some awful canadian feminist/journalist/activist and they've been together since like 2012. this is how a shitty person gets shittier 101

Fuck off Eceleb cancer!

To Liam, everything to the right of Justin "If you kill your enemies, they win" Trudeau is probably an "evil white supremacist racist sexist homophobe bigot".

she didn't look that bad in the wedding video, like a 6/10

>inch thick layer of makeup

How can anyone like their Omikron playthrough?

They talk over the game and then get confused or lost and they suck at playing it. Sure, it's a shit game, but Indigo Prophecy and Heavy Rain were way better than this lp.

How hard is Liam defending Metroid Federation Force

>hating on the only person who knows how to play a game

>Haydee shilling fag in my Best Friends thread

Fuck off and kindly hang yourself.

Because they actually cared back then

Just goes to show how shit most of their recent LPs have been.

Anyone who doesn't like it is quite frankly pathetic, and it is nearly as good as Metroid Prime 1.

Give me a Gatari waifu

>tfw my favorite parts of the podcast is when he talks about a game in great lengths and the others try to shut him down

>liam and Matt LP

literally who thought this was a good idea?

I'm watching it because it's another David Cage game, but I'm not really enjoying it. I might just stop and watch Constantine during lunch instead.

Is that Liam's argument or are you saying that user?

I think Pat claimed to beat it in an early podcast episode.

I started playing ff14 because of Pat talking about it
Didn't make a character on ultros though

>its a Pat episode of a game he really likes

That's what Liam says anytime anyone brings it up.

I find it so hilarious that people get so upset that someone likes youtube content they make these images and post in these threads endlessly.

Matt would have a real babbyface if not for that beard

>talk over the game and then get confused or lost and they suck at playing it
Same shit during Beyond Two Souls
what did you expect? they've been like this for years now

Woolie introduced them to eachother.

>mfw I'll never have friends that look to help me out of my loneliness.

>it's a "faggot user sucks Pat dick" episode

Go to bed Matt, don't you have a wife to try and satisfy?

Good selection of waifus but the background and mud people language ruins it. Gonna make it better on Photoshop.

>being upset about non-video game content on Cred Forums

It's a little too late for that m8

Huh, there's an SBFP Discord. Seems alright.
discordapp.com/invite/hnAXZv3

polish people usually have round smooth faces.

too bad hes bald.

Get off the computer Pat, your gf is cucking you right now.

I can't stand Liam's contrarian nature anymore. It's making me consider not listening to the podcast anymore.

>cyclops?
>fuck that guy he's an asshole
>I mean I've only seen random panels tweeted at me and I've never read a single xmen comic in my life but fuck cyclops

>seems alright

It's cancer isn't it?

Might have to listen to this one after all.

You misunderstand me, I want them to shit on the game

spot on tbqh

Of course it is

Nah, Seems pretty good from what I'm looking at.
They just talk about games and shit like that.

What kind of shit has woolie said about gundam?

As someone who has read comics and shit

Cyclops is an asshole.

It's his channel and his brand

Yes

>left-to-right

At least try.

>it's a Cred Forums armchair psychologists episode

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but you shouldn't be.

Cyclops used to be a Superman style figure who was kind of bland. It wasn't until the late 70s he started having real character and it was still mostly lame for a long time. I didn't read too much of X-Men in the 90s so I'm not crazy familiar with it but it sure seemed like he was overshadowed by Wolverine and had Peter Parker level dumb marital shit as key plot points. Morrison and Wheddon's run were pretty interesting but that was early 2000s and then current run is Rightclops, who is either based or awful depending on your opinions. This is also completely ignoring the movies (where he sucked) and the video games (where he was generally awesome).

This is all a long winded way of saying, 'though it is currently [maybe] not true, Cyclops has sucked for longer than he has been a good or interesting character.

DIdn't he split the xmen in half and now they have like two different teams? Led by him and the other by wolverine I believe.

Why are you even trying?

Every iteration of Cyclops who seems halfway decent to me comes off as an insecure person trying way too hard to be liked and respected.

Cyclops was never anything like Superman. He started as an angst-ridden orphan teenager who was recruited into a corps of mutant child soldiers and assigned the role of team leader.

That's pretty weird, because in my experience Cyclops always does what he thinks is morally right, regardless of what other people thing, except maybe Xavier.

So are there any LP's of Omnikron that stay as the starting guy the whole time? Are there even any plot differences?

cant remember all of it, but his biggest offense was that he recommended people to skip zz gundam because it was too goof, also not giving other au's a chance

>The Phoenix will resurrect my species
>The writers forgot every Phoenix story that wasn't the Dark Phoenix
>Slim gets Phoenix powers
>Thinks welding a faultline together is a good idea despite living in a school for ~15 years
>Eats Emma's powers
>Never actually kickstarts mutations, just bitches about flatscans and their fear of getting Phoenixed
>Hope takes his powers makes more mutants because of meditation or some shit
>Cyclops immediately takes credit for it and says he'd do it all again
>Until Emma calls him out for abandoning her, in which case it was the Phoenix and not his fault

I hope Doom kills him again just to piss Cred Forums off.

any castlevania related game is good for them.

You can't stay as the starting guy the whole time. Once you kill the demon boss in the police chief's office your character is known to the demons and you get automatically murdered by robots if you try to leave the area.

Ya know, except for every single one besides maybe Aria of Sorrow

Any further forced deaths or is that it?

Didnt emma fuck nomura or whatever his name was? Nearly anything with I've seen with shes like always cheating on scott

>All the matches that could have been longer had they known how to graze and not just jump into bullets
>That one game that just turned into a lameout firefight because of that

They also skipped over Suika, which sucks because she had a command grab by default

let's agree to disagree then

No. Your opinions are objectively wrong.

I don't actually know. I got bored and didn't finish the game.

Honestly I'm way more anti Wolverine than I am pro Cyclops, them usually being at odds in some way just makes me take Scott's side

>tfw you start to love your main overwatch character, but then youre fav lets players says their shit. :(

objectivity is a matter of perspective.

It's not really anybody from Cred Forums that starts these shitty threads...is it.
It's these faggot YouTubers that start it themselves, isn't it.
Quit giving these fags attention.

Fair enough.

>Pat loudly 'understanding' a mechanic, but getting it totally wrong
>Pat faking/exaggerating his extreme opinions for badboy points
>Matt mindlessly quoting some catchphrase or Simpsons quote that barely fits the situation
>Matt taking the conversation off the rails into retarded territory
>Woolie getting genuinely salty and switching to the whiny voice
>Liam being dull
>Liam sitting on the fence with all the other nu males

At the end of the day, I imagine that Woolie is the only one that really stands his ground with his girlfriend.

Woolie speaks the least about his girlfriend so thats a good sign that they are comfortable with each other

rolling for a good girl

Fuck off eceleb cancer!

>>Pat loudly 'understanding' a mechanic, but getting it totally wrong
It was amazing how retarded he was in The Evil Within.

XCOM 2

I don't know, I love Bestfriendsvania and MM:CM. They just need to stay on topic a little more. Like Liam seems to enjoy LoI more than Matt who really doesn't seem to want to be there. But Matt doesn't even like video games anymore.

COME ON 10

Liam seems like he's still in the honey moon stage with LOI.

He just seems to like any game with the castlevania name plastered on it. Hell, he's saying he wants to do full lps of the N64 games and he hasn't even played a second of them yet

True, I didn't even notice that.

Pat is too depressed or whatever to control his life let alone a relationship, Matt is married to the hottest girl he thinks he'll ever get, and Liam clearly doesn't wear the trousers even when he's single. I'm hype to see which of the bestfriends will break out of their inevitable 'we can have sex on your birthday maybe...oh wait Im too tired, maybe next year' relationships.

Liam has a girlfriend tho, it's a clone of him

Yeah, Matt's marriage isn't going to last because his wife is a massive bitch. She made Matt go to his ex-girlfriend who he only really sees on accident and are still pleasant with each other. She made him to go her and said I'm getting married we can never talk to each other ever again.

Also the "pizza pasta force" his in-laws are huge normies and are always dragging Matt off to normie events. The whole family really wants him to quit.

Matt is so fucking basic it hurts. We've seen Paige a lot and only Woolie's white woman in the japan videos and they have a bit of uniqueness to them. If you are not familiar with Montreal all the basic bitch hot girls look pretty much like that. It's all because of missionaries fucking and cross breeding. He's just plucked a random street whore and made her his wife.

pls no zero

at least he didn't clone his mate like Liam

Why is it so fucking rare just to have a Mat and Pat episode. Those are always the best.

They're literally vaulting good lps until subs suffer from their laziness

>that entire post

Spot on man. And I also agree with Woolie being the most mature of them all about his relantionship.
Actually there was a video where he and Pat talked about their girlfriends and "love", and it really shows how mature he is compared to Pat.
I think it was one of the Jojo LP episode. The one with the girl and the little boy.

Well, there IS only a finite number of games.

When the feeling hits that you'll never be able to swim in Matt's wife's ass.

>woolie is a fedora tipping le "love is just a chemical reaction" autist
>autists think that's more mature

More?

no thanks, I'm not a chubby chaser.

it's better than thinking romeo and juliet is how relationships should be

>it's a underage faggot makes cancerous e-celeb thread episode

I want to fucking strangle Liam

Same. Let's strangle him together.

>believes in the "love is magic" bullshit
>call others autist

Are you pretending to be a retard?

Oh hey, you're still here?

>ass meme
>doesn't even have an ass, just a mass of cellulite on her thighs

>projecting this hard
You were never hugged as a child huh

This is the first time I see someone wanting anything to do with Matt's wife. Matt, is that you?

>short stubby legs
>giant wide ass hips
>flat ass

feminist startup kit identified

Bonus points
>it crashes
>they stop
>it would have gone on to be the best one they played

>mfw Woolie talking about how mean the hatemail they get is

I wonder how much of it is about Liam

>projecting
Oh the irony. You are the one who thinks love works like in the Disney movies.
People that actually had relationships knows that love isnt some type of magic feeling that resist time and space.
Pat is a good example as he had what, one girlfriend his entire life.

can the number be higher than 100%? if not, 100%

Maybe they'll actually read some? If anything it'll be just like every thread like this one.

The most meaningful hate mail are the ones that cut deep because they ring true.

That makes them the ones that would never be read.

Liam gets 50% of it im sure, Woolie a good 18% Matt 22%(steven universe puns 24/7) and Pat 10%(with half of it being old memes like 'You know what I mean?? Drop your shield!)

>le irony
>doubling down even though I never said what I believe, only made fun of autists

Would hatemail even have any effect on them when those niggas got tons and tons of gifts from fans?
So much that they had to stop the whole thing.
What is a hatemail when you can just look to your right or left and see a pile of fan letters and gifts?

>422 fucking posts for a bunch of reddifag youtube celebrities
Moot should have deleted this board before he left.

You're either blatantly wrong or you're misrepresenting facts to make on purpose. IF Cyclops was presented as an angst-ridden teenager that was in the same way that Bruce Wayne was presented as a grieving child in the old Batman stories. That is to say, they mention it in his backstory but don't actually have his character be affected by it at all. Cyclops in the early comics was more or less devoid of personality other than 'good guy superhero'.

>I am the wooliest

I wonder how heavy all that fluff is

Pat has phases in which he gets more hatemail than others, like during his "I hate superman rant" he did mention he was getting a lot of hate, but he say it in a way that sounded like he wanted it.
bu it stopped almost completely when he admitted he still enjoyed All Star Superman but mostly due that he identify with Lex Luthor a lot.

Whoops misread "board" as "thread", carry on fag.

>eceleb shit
remember to sage and report

>post anime reaction image
>backpedaling

Your underage is showing.

>shitty e-celeb off topic thread
>428 replies
Go fuck yourselves, retards.

>eceleb shit
>430 replies
>140 unique posters

sage and report

Just coming in mass huh?

rate the friends

>woolie
>pat
>liam
>matt

though I love them all, even when matt is being a baby and pouts, or when pat hates shit for no reason

>the only playthrough Woolie isn't in is a game I don't care about

sage and report

Daily reminder that Pat a shit ruined the DS3 playthrough and should give up on games forever.

Eat shit and die.

I love all their silent Hill videos besides shsm. But by God never watch dark souls 3

>b-but back pedaling, u-underage
Point out the back pedaling

sage it and report it

>the fucking ham video

true goddamn love right there

>The story where Lex realizes he could have saved the world without Superman's help but spent all his time in petty revenge. Leaving him a defeated, sad man.
>Pat identifies with it

well I mean if the shoe fits

>which one have we not played yet
>I don't know they all look the same

I love the channel, but this is fucking accurate. Him grinding levels out was complete bullshit. Might as well have started the game with a +10 estoc and no clip on.

>pat
>woolie
>liam
>matt
But i still enjoy all of them
No.

woolie>pat>matt>liam

also

Cryme Tyme>Any WoolieXMatt>Anything else they make>Anything with Liam

>easiest game in the series
>nope, gotta grind to "not be slowed down"

Souls fags are the worsr
>they didn't play exactly the way I did and didn't have the same feeling I did and used a weapon I don't like for an hour, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>shitstorm is coming

Oh great, a full month of mediocre bottom of the barrel horror games, great.

I actually really liked the Deus Ex and Punisher LP's

Pat>who fucking cares

I just want to watch them have fun playing games, and the occasional suffering through garbage.

>e-celebz
This board is overrun with underage mouthbreathers.

well what would you want them to play?

What GOOD horror games should they play then?

I wish they would just do full LPs of good horror games like they tried to that one year, but every fucking idiot threw a fit about it.

One off episodes of the beginning of horror games is probably the absolute worst format to LP them. They usually don't even get past the "building tension" portion of the beginning of the game where literally nothing happens before their 30 minutes to an hour is up.

>Shitstorm was my favorite SBF videos to watch
>last years they just made full LP of a couple horror games WHEN THERES AT LEAST 100 OTHER HORROR GAMES THEY COULD HAVE PLAYED INSTEAD

I honestly dont get why they did that. Theres no shortage of horror games they still have not played.

>jojo heritage for the future fisticuffs
>they can't do tandems
>they don't even know most of the supers for each character
>Woolie says they aren't doing Timestops because they cost 5 bars
>Jotaro and Dio's timestop cost 3 bars, Shadow Dio's cost only 2
>at that point only Woolie and Pat actually read the manga and Pat was only up to the first half of part 5.

Dark Souls, Deus Ex, more Metal Slug, there are so many good games out there.

Silent Hill, Dino Crisis, Parasite Eve II.

Who's ready to watch Pat be fucking happy as a clam playing Yakuza 0

It's not that they didn't play how I played or used a weapon I didn't like, it's that the character was extremely overpowered and they were using one of the best weapons in the game. It took all of the challenge out of the game and made the playthrough boring to watch.

Last years soma was a pretty good LP
>we were supposed to do a one shot
>but we ended doing a full LP
>whoops

I can confirm Lucha underground is fun as fuck, i didn't even discover it through them, i actually got interested when i discovered a lot of wrestlers from the AAA mexican federation appear in it.

They've kinda done all of them. They're actually scraping the bottom of the barrel and struggling to find games. They few good ones left they're probably banking for the future.

Last year they played Soma. I bet they were fucking thrilled that it turned out good enough for a full LP because the rest sure as hell weren't.

I hope this year it's still just purely Matt and Pat again. It's like Christmas in October because they're my favorite pair. They get so burnt out and start talking about random shit.

Why do they keep getting that pubescent-sounding autistic guy on all the streams?

I haven't watched a single one because of his grating voice and unfunny autism.

Pfffttt

Yeah, they're really making me want to start watching Lucha, but I'm certain it won't be near as hilarious as they're making it out to be. Jojo is another show I started watching because they wouldn't stop talking about it. It's alright.

They can do LP of horror games but not using it as shitstorm videos.

Seeing pat happy and excited for a thing always puts a grin on my face.

I hate Woolie more than Liam.

Disaster Report was a masterpiece.

Why didn't they emulate it? At least there would be less frame drops and would look better.

was it because of Liam? Or was it because of Pat and Matt being comfortable and cracking jokes while laughing at the absurdity of the game

counterpoint; would the lp have changed if instead of Liam playing it was a pre recorded playthrough

>omikron
>shitstorm of scariness 2016

It's going to be a good month desu.

Dont you mean "Matt and Pats Scariness Marathon"?

>reasons to watch lucha underground
A collaboration between some of the American, Mexicans and Japanese wrestlers, with netflix tv series level quality for their feuds and backstory drama to complement amazing live matches, and actually good writers that aren't been held back to write for kids unlike the current wwe.

>counterpoint; would the lp have changed if instead of Liam playing it was a pre recorded playthrough
the pacing would change drastically
also we might've not gotten all the compases

Liam is the only one of the best friends to have the balls to pick the shit choices, like "Leave > I'm alone" with no hesitation.

I also like that Liam rehearses and researches the games usually so they don't end up with multiple episodes of them not being able to find something right in their face. I also like his deadpan sort of humor and the way the other friends play off of it, but I hate seeing him anywhere near horror games because I don't believe he's actually scared.

Woolie gets on my nerves in a lot of playthroughs, as long as he's not playing the game I'm fine with him. I outright avoid playthroughs where he's controlling it.

Matt and Pat are god tier and certain combinations work much better than others.

Pat > Matt >>>> Woolie > Liam

Matt + Pat
Liam + Matt
Woolie + Pat