>so many things to do

Absolute GOTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8iXcEdIZQYI
youtube.com/watch?v=WaZZgrF6miA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the witcher 3 of

I am so sick of you dumb faggot shills shilling shillshit on this fucking board.

>mfw don't have a xbox juan

It is on windows 10 too

>unironic use of the word "shill"
>image + "faggot" use that screams of closet homosexual
>complaining about a legitimate comparison in terms of success/genre leading

Back to Cred Forums

same thing

is there a Cred Forums club?

>complaining about "faggot"
>>>/reddit/

Not complaining, just pointing out the use of it with that pic screams "I'm a faggot"

nice motion blur up the ass, really made me feel fast

>look guys I don't like witcher 3 I am so cool

faggot

>Cred Forums likes the Shitter 3
Christ this board is worse than I thought.

how's the PC version though?

absolutely fucking trash. The developers are literally on reddit begging people to help them sort out all the issues of microstuttering, crashes, negative fps etc etc etc.

I mean, yeah good on them for trying to fix it, but what the fuck is up with even releasing a game in that state

nah it's actual fun unlike shitcher 3

youtube.com/watch?v=8iXcEdIZQYI

Best song, its pure comfy when this comes on

PC demo when? Want to see how it runs before I spend a gazillion dollars

Absolute GOTY to me. This game has some kind of charm that no game this year had so far. Just took this screenshot

Did you mean open world meme? Purdy good meme.

>tfw pc too shit to run the pc version
>not sure about spending 70-100 bucks on a single game
>thinking about buying a cheap xbox 360 to play FH1+2 instead

>youtube.com/watch?v=WaZZgrF6miA

Witcher 3 has good graphics though.

I'm having fun. Open world with a bunch of fun cars.

The performance is such a downer though. I have to play at locked 30 fps so the entire game's engine doesn't slow down when trying to race.

No one cares about the Xbox one version stop shilling this video

I wish I was a shill for this game, because then I could actually be sincere about it.
I'm playing it mostly in co-op with three other friends and it's the most fun I've had in a racing game ever

there is so much to do holy shit
the stuttering is a bummer but I can get past it just because of how good this game is

also it's ridiculously beautiful
on phone so no screens but god damn the sky boxes and lighting are pure sex

Don't bother with FH2 for the 360, it's shit.

I haven't played any of this shit since 4za, is half the car roster still locked behind dlc, and do they still make it a grindfest to peddle their cash shop? I'm starved for car games and might give this a go

>find bucket list 23
>seems easy
>try it out
>fail a couple times but optimizing my route
>keep bumping into fucking trees that I fly directly in to and having to restart the whole thing
>keep this up for a good hour and actually getting frustrated
>cave and look up a guide because at best Im still a few seconds off from winning
>they use rewind in the guide
>suddenly realize rewind also rewinds the time limit and doesnt just put you pack where you were earlier
>beat it next try

I still feel scrubby for relying on a crutch but fuck all those trees around the train tracks coming from the fields with the sattelite dishes

I play it on xbox one. It's great.

Witcher 3 of racing is The Crew
>shitty story
>unlikeable protag
>gameplay (racing/combat) is shit
>repetive and boring
>shit world
>shit ui
>loved by retarded drones

It's definitely not a grind fest, they throw cars and cash at you from the start.

that makes even less sense you dumb nigger

What's wrong with it? When it launched I remember the reviews saying it was pretty good.

the DRM hits the cpu like a truck, your 2500k is the bottleneck.
Most of the game's assets are encrypted and your cpu has to take the brunt to decrypt everything as the game needs it.

Well, I guess if it lets me race cool cars and sate my hoarding problem, I'll give it a go.

I actually upgraded to windows 10 yesterday just so I could play it. It runs like shit but I grit my teeth and lock the fr to 30 on ultra and the stuttering went away. It's an absolute blast though and I have been playing all day.

Oh my bad, I thought the improved graphics version i was thinking of was on the 360 and thought the Xbox One version was just backwards compat emulation. I totally forgot there was a separate downgraded 360 version.

I wonder if gears of war will play like shit too if this is anything to go by

Will I like this if I never liked racing games?

Does pirated version work well?

No.
If you never liked racing games before why would this one change your mind?
you get in cars and you drive faster than the other game in pretty much all of them.

>pirated

the other guy*

I never liked them because they never let me turn

wowww

a racing game

but I can't turn

ahhaha

a bad tasted joke

nothing more

nothing less

Eh I'm not the biggest racing game fan and I'm having a great time with it. Your mileage my very.

>DRM that prevents me from pirating it also means my PC couldn't run it if I bought it

Gears 4 SHOULD have better performance across a wider range of hardware, considering it's 60fps on the Xbone (At least for the MP anyway) so it's unlikely you'll need something really high end to get the same performance on a PC.

The Witcher 3 or raining games?

Not to shill but this game excels at everything it's designed for it's fucking addicting

Yea you probably wont like this one either. You cant turn unless you slow down

Also wondering if there's a Cred Forums club as well. I'd like to join. I think there was also a Discord for it that was linked a few days ago in a FH3 thread?

Worth upgrading to Win 10?

I don't like the physics.

Is this game an improvement of FH2?

I found FH2 disappointing after the conceptually-good FH1.

I never cared for racing games but I tried Horizon 2 out on a whim and I actually enjoyed it. I know nothing about cars or Initial D or Eurobeat but I really like the Horizon series.

Maybe you'll find it boring, maybe not, theres a demo I think so try that out.

Can I pirate it? Or does it have heavy DRM?

It's a lot more like Horizon 1 than 2. Try the demo.

Its not a performance issue, its the way the paid games are packed. They have encryptions that pack and unpack the game as you play which cause a huge strain on your CPU and GPU.

Forza Apex and Halo 5 Forge dont have this, and run like a charm. Its safe to assume Gears 4 will have something like it.

Is the selection of cars good? How about customization?

Well its on W10 only so...

I am at W10

Try The Crew for free to get any idea what Forza is.. if you liked it then maybe get FH3 (it's better than The Crew but there are some similarities I guess)

Will it work on pirated W10? Has anyone pirated W10? I still have W7

No one's pirated Windows 10 because it's only cost money for the last month.

If anyone was interested in using it, they were already using it for free.