Meanwhile, at Peach's Castle Cred Forums

Meanwhile, at Peach's Castle Cred Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j5j6l9ULxmI
youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A
vocaroo.com/i/s1mOLS8ktjfy
mushroomdaily.com/politics/2016/09/29/princess-peach-caught-selling-banzai-bills-to-bowsers-kingdom.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I WANT TO FUCK PEACH

who keeps fucking the toads

Sorry guys, I think I'll be late, should take another 12 hours.

>Still thinking parallel universes exist

BAKE ME A CAKE. BAKE ME A CAKE

WHO KEEPS SHITTING ON THE SLIDE

I had a dream where someone opened a door while underwater

okay which one of you assholes hid my body pillow in bob-omb battlefield again? I'm getting really sick of this

What about blinking ? did you think about blinking for a second ?

I'M THE SCATMAN.

what was it?

I've synced my blinking up to this one L O N D O N bob-omb buddy, she'll have to say yes if she sees that.

>Put 20g of cocaine in the small Tiny Big Island painting
>Enter through the big Tiny Big Island painting
>Get eaten by a fish

I bet the Koopas did this

youtu.be/j5j6l9ULxmI

Discuss.

I told Yoshi to get on the roof and he actually did it the absolute madman

So who are you guys voting for in November?
I fucking hate how Peach has handled the Sarasa-land military coup. She didn't send one soldier over to help, and that speech she gave about "it's none of our busibess" is bullshit.
I'm voting for Bowser. He plans on building a wall and strengthening relations with foreign countries. Seriously, we have been at war with Dinosaur Land for how long? We need to pull out our troops. We don't need the mushrooms over there, that was clearly a cover up by Peach to dismiss the fact Yoshi's are in the middle of a genocide.

>wake up at 4 AM to take a shit
>walk into the bathroom
>there's a guy in the bathtub sniffing yoshi's eggs
this fucking place

HERE WE GO

>Unironically voting for bowser
TOP KEK

jesus CHRSIt who let that fucking dog thing off the chain, god damn we had it sorted WE HAD IT SORTED

Sombrero Guy here, I'm voting for Peach, no way am I going back.

I'm doing research into the history of this place

Did you know that the castle is built by Toads that had been transformed into blocks

>Voting for the (((Koopas)))

So is anyone going to fix that fucking hole in the lobby? It won't be sunny forever

Isn't it time we had a koopa president?
God, you are speciest. Fucking humies think because they don't have scales they deserve to rule the world.

Wassup? Don't mind me I'm just posting from the best mansion.

LEAVE MAMA PEACH ALONE

Guys i found this pink blob creature in the hallway.

how do you explain mario's disappearance at the hazy maze cave and reappearance several minutes later? what happened to the missing time? i have PICTURES that PROVE the existence of parallel universes, man! stop believing their LIES! wake up, goomboys!

Rogueporter here, did they lift the "Toads only" policy yet? I just want to see that Wet Dry World, I hear it's pretty valuable

SCARLET FAGS GET THE FUCK OUT

several days, i mean*

Oh shit, they finally finished this speedrun? This game is now completely destroyed.

Waluigi time.

Nope. They still shoot on contact.
Seriously they need to fire Kim Jong Miyamoto already.

>Pictures
Well post them you nutjob
also don't forget your tinfoil hat

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS!? WHY IS SHE IN THE BACK YARD PLAYING GOLF ALL THE TIME!?

i can't post them HERE, the koopatrol is watching!

>wake up this morning
>Scuttlebugs all over the fucking place and some guy keeps flying through my walls like a retard drinking battery acid
I WILL FIND YOU AND GLUE YOU TO THE FLOOR THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU
YOU KNOW WHO YOU FUCKING ARE

Mario has been acting weird lately. He 's obsessed with parallel universes mumbo jumbo and refuses to jump. He told me that he's planning to build up speed for 12 hours by running into a wall on a slope... facing backwards. This place sucks.

We have a back yard?

>Le first koopa president meme
Holy fuck get out
look at the state of the koopa kingdom
Koopas only bring destruction

>can't move to parallel universes
>can't actually stop time
small time

Also why the fuck is there a rabbit in the basement and why does it make noise when it hops?

ZzzZZzz Oh spaghetti, oh ravioli, oh mama mia...

jesus, go back to rogueport with your bickering

uh guys what do I eat, Im looking all over this castle and I cant find a kitchen or food storage room or anything

>The koopatrol
Confirmed to have no pictures

Why can't Peach stop farting? Does she h ave a farting problem?

MUMBO DO NOTHING. FAT JUMP MAN DO ON OWN!

mario, why do you sleep at the EXACT same point on the global timer every time, huh? what are you hiding?

when will you goomboys open your eyes?

Heh... Spoiled kids today don't know what it was like... Giant apes tearing Toads limb from limb... Goombas eating us alive... Lost my leg to a piranha plant... Yet we persevered

*disappears*

of course we do, remember? It's also where that strange star statue is, rumor has it if you run around it long enough, a miracle happens

Nice fat cock bowser

youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A
There

I think bowser is gay

>that BLJ against Fire Sea Bowser
Top fucking percentage.

HOLY SHIT QPU'S ARE REAL

what noise does he make again?

THERES NOTHING ELSE TO FUCKING EAT IN THIS PLACE

my bad haha

>2:18
Good Lord

(USER WAS SEALED INSIDE A PAINTING FOR THIS POST)

vocaroo.com/i/s1mOLS8ktjfy

REMINDER THAT MARIO HAS GONE CRAZY FROM TRAVELING ACROSS THE PAINTINGS
HALF A PRESSES QPU GRID AND ALL OF THAT BULLSHIT IS BECAUSE OF HIS INSANITY
DO NOT BELIEVE HIM HE CRAZY

>4:11
fucking style right there

I love the stylish shit they do in TASs when they have nothing else to do.

HOLY SHIT CHECK THE NEWS
mushroomdaily.com/politics/2016/09/29/princess-peach-caught-selling-banzai-bills-to-bowsers-kingdom.html
PREPARE FOR WAR

I must learn to be this good a beating bowser

HEY GUYS WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD

>peach caught selling banzai bills to bowser
I TOLD YOU
YOU GUYS DIDN'T LISTEN
NOW YOU ARE STUCK WITH HER

>not Cred Forumseach's castle

Fuck off. Bowser needs to defend himself. So what? It's just trade. She's doing fine.

Man fuck Snow Man's Land one of those snowman cunts stole my hat.

>It's just trade
Peachfags everyone

call 911

What the fuck is wrong with Remilia's hand?

>MushroomDaily

GUYS, LOOK, IT'S MILLY BANILLY!

GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S

HEEEEEEEEEEEENRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So who else is in for the panty raid in Peach's room tonight when she's at that dinner party?

too many a presses, not impressive at all

>You will never fuck Rosalina
>tfw

Ive been staring at this painting during an earthquake and I think my eyes were fooling me but this painting was shaking a bit.

Literally who

Have you ever seen Captain Lou and Mario in the same room at the same time?

>he doesn't know

It's the "have to a-press" parallel world, bro.

Hey guys, wanna play Mario Party? We're playing in the very top room of the castle, come join us!

Anybody else ever get the impression that Peach just gets off to the idea of being kidnapped every other week?

I mean, she can't be fucking Bowser or something. He's always mad as fuck when he steals Peach and if he was getting pussy he wouldn't be like that.

Wow, are you new here or something?
EVERYBODY fucking knows. Mario is a cuckold. Bowser is the Bull. They do this shit to drum up support towards the koopa-toad war, which Bowser and his direct army are not under attack from. It's all one big corrupt mess, but at the end of the day we have mushrooms on our plates so who cares.

ok that was kinda funny

I just had a cheeky wank in Princess Peach's bed.

>be toad
>see weird ass painting
>touch painting
>fall into this weird universe thingy
>have no clue how to get out
>my everything is cold
>snow gets in places that don't make sense
>mario is off fucking about somewhere completely insane talking about parallel universes again
>i'm supposed to be cleaning the upper floors today
send help.

I saw some star on the top of the snowman. I grabbed it and before my brain processed what the fuck happened I was back in the castle.