>Bioware will never go back to making good games
It hurts.

Other urls found in this thread:

winapp2.com/dropbox/tumblr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some of these HAVE to be made up
>demigirl
get the fuck out

It means that she's a girl most of the time, but sometimes feels like something else. Don't ask why I know this.

This is a good post.

>lithoromantic

sexually attracted to werewolves??

Shes half girl half demon

>Palp is bad
When will this meme end?

Rebel terrorists trying to bring back the corrupt deadlocked senate and hopelessly corrupt bought out bureaucracy... That's EA.

>palp

>aroflux

>Cisgender
>Lesbian
Wait a minuet

Can we have a little girls edit to balance this picture out?

What was their reasoning for picking the genders they did? I don't remember any of that shit from the game.

Based Korgan

Why do these words even exist?

A lesbian woman who identifies with the gender she was born with.

Do you even gender studies, zhe?

Sexually attracted to being cucked.
>Somebody who is lithromantic can feel romantic attraction towards others and also enjoy being in romantic relationships but only in theory. They do not need the affection to be reciprocated, and as such do not usually feel compelled to seek out a relationship with their crush. Some lithromantics may also stop feeling their romantic attraction once in a relationship.

>He says as he posts his steven universe filth outside of the containment general
Go back

I created them to get rid of a school work back in 2005. Sorry user. I regret it now that im older but it just got out of my hands man. ;_;

A DOUBLE KEK

That is not a sexual preference. That is being unable to settle down. Why do they invent these retarded words?

That sounds a lot like a tumblrite being a fucking creeper towards some guy and then they finally trick the guy into being with them only to realize he's not the tall cheekbone manlady they wanted so they made up some stupid term to cover the shame.

To categorize everyone. To make everyone special since to worth of a person is measured by how special he/she is.

>Aroflux is a romantic orientation on the aromantic spectrum and is defined as:
>someone who’s romantic orientation fluctuates, but always stays on the aro spectrum (ex. one day you’re demiro, the next day lithro, the next day aro, etc)
>someone who’s romantic orientation fluctuates from experiencing lots of romantic attraction, some romantic attraction & no romantic attraction
>Some people who are aroflux feel as if they are alloromantic at times, while other aroflux people don’t feel that way. Aroflux people can be romance – repulsed, romance indifferent/ neutral/ apathetic toward romance, or romance positive. Like with any romantic orientation, aroflux individuals can have any sexual orientation.

Just stop already. This doesn't make any sense.

>sjw shit is the reason why bioware games are bad

no bad writing and shit gameplay are the reason bioware games are bad

and the reason those games have bad writing and shit gameplay is because of the elder nosferatu who run the rape tunnel masquerading as their parent company

>Aroflux
>Transmarc
>Demigirl
>Panromantic
>Andromoantic
>Lithoromantic

What the fuck do these words even mean

Is Korgan our boy?

Most of them are made up.

>Why do they invent these retarded words?
to describe things. the same old usual boring reason people invent words. if the things being described are real, imaginary, or even worth describing is moot.

Wow most of these are complete bulletin. Imoen and Arie both being nonbinary is flat out wrong. Edwin isn't gender fluid. And that's just a quick glance.
The sexual orientation for most of the characters is basically just an arse pull. All you can say is Victoria, jaheria, and Arie are into guys and Anomen is into women. Almost all of the other characters don't even hint at there orientation. Except Keldorn and Cernd who are both married.

Anyway, the Bioware that made my favourite game series (Baldurs Gate) is dead. It died along time ago sometimes.e after DA:O and ME1. That was when most of the talent left. It's an EA husk now.

Fuck, this is accurate.

Well, words are social constructs.
:^)

>aroflux

W-what?

Shit isn't helpful at all.

Just some shit gender studies professors made up to justify their existence.

>no bad writing and shit gameplay are the reason bioware games are bad
Which is also the fault of the SJW rejects they hire.

>the asian guy is asexual
the one meme to exist on both sides of the political spectrum
truly amazing

I like the implications that obsidian is dead and cdprojekt is our only hope.

>Aerie
>lusts after you dick to the extent that you fuck her full of babies in ToB
>asexual

What the fuck is this?

jesus christ

see
It means nothing. It's basically every human on the planet.

>still no tractor gendered character
haram

>tfw no asian gendered character

fuck those shitlords at Bioware.

I don't understand what this means. I want to blame my shit English, but I have a feeling this is just simply nonsense.

Bioware is holding a voice acting competition for MEA.

Now is your chance to play some shitlord journalist who wants to tell the truth like some kind of faggot.

Like I'd consider myself a liberal

but this is fucking retarded

It is. It's people with to much time on their hands coming up with more and more precise ways of describing someone that it ends up being pointless drivel. It'd be like trying to describe someone by the atoms that comprise there body, accurate but who the he'll knows what it means.

Hi everyone! Just a reminder to watch your pro nouns and always be respectful of others, like me, I identify as a demifiend messiah-kin.

Also only black is the drow... How was this not an issue on tumblr?

Valygar was black. Sarevok might have been as well, it's hard to tell with his portrait.

>the economy is responsible for sexism

wat

Don't even bother trying to understand it man, even native English speakers who aren't tumblr wackjobs have no idea what half if this nonsense is supposed to mean. You can't even use context to discern any meaning.

If you're going to go around crucifying academic fields for using jargon, you'll be very busy.

I want to fuck that messiah

>posts fan art created by an insane person
please stop lowering the quality of this board by circlejerking about how bad tumblr trannies are

His VA was black, but if he had any black in him, it was definitely diluted.

So this person never played Baldur's Gate, right? I only played a little bit of each, but I'm fucking certain none of the characters consider themselves or even imply themselves as trans or nonbinary or whatever the fuck any of that shit means.

Tumblr doesn't give a shit. They're always gay or a lesbian somehow.

I know KMR was black but the portrait is rather ambiguous. He could just be tanned or, as you say, diluted.

I'm pretty sure his sprite was white.

~aro aro

I want to get into this gender business just so I can give myself a wicked subtitle, like Transhuman Demi-male or something

>Edwin
>Genderfluid
Literally wut? I mean, he does transform into a gurl for a while, but his demeanor doesn't change at all. He still acts like a mab then.

This is so beyond retarded.

Knock yourself out:
winapp2.com/dropbox/tumblr/

>Gender Deviant Polygamist Girl
l-lewd

And Yoshimo flirts with Jaheira, and I'm certain Jan is anything but ecstatic about getting cucked. The artist was probably throwing darts at some gender table.

If you ever, EVER, for ANY reason go along with any of this idiotic, completely mental fucked up made-up gender shit, then you're a terrible person.

Don't enable this dumb shit. It's like people forgot how to put their actions in perspective. It's one big race to be the biggest, most special slowflake. The ramifications will be as dire as they will be awful.

At least it has some relation to the game, however stupid.

I got Transtrender Trisexual Computer Virus. Cyberpunk as fuck.

Arguably he ends up with gender disphoria in his epilogue after being permanently turned into a woman.

They should call that Burchromantic.

Is that Luis Royo indeed?

Must be a very VERY early work

t. youtuber

Yeah, it really is his artwork, from more than 20 years ago. He went through a few phases before he arrived at his most recognizable digital art style.

Bioware is infested with people like pic related, that's why Andromeda will most likely suck since the least you can expect from these people is that they will pour their "ideals" into this game.

>no gay cis man
you have all of the bullshit genders but a real thing is not allowed?

>You will never smell your aromatic sister

WHY
EVEN
LIVE

Wait, transtrender is an actual term they use?
>A transtrender is a person who identifies as male or female but does not experience any gender dysphoria.
BUT WHAT DOES IT ME--
>It can also mean someone who identifies as male or female because they think it's trendy/cool.
Finally something that makes sense.

>I want to blame my shit English

Don't

This doesn't make a lick of sense to most native english speakers

>That feel when my friend is that

>transmasc

>Krogan remains based
good image desu

Isn't Manveer Heir explicitly anti white as well?
I'm pretty sure he's tweeted a number of times how he despises white people and wants them all to die with absolutely no consequence to his career when the reverse would be an instant goodbye to your paycheck and a hello to a lawsuit.

He is, but that's okay since he's a (very pale) indian.

Someone should tweet him that the next time he goes on those rants.

"Reverse the skin colors and this man wouldv'e gotten sacked in a heartbeat."

It's been that way for 11 years, user. Just get over it already.

I'm pretty sure the same goes for like 99% of trannies.

The more I think about it the more tempted I feel to roll that character the next time I play Cyberpunk or Shadowrun.
>Let me free your mind, baby. It's not all about X and Y, the cyberspace is three-dimensional. Give in to corruption, I'm going to infect your systems tonight.

>Aroflux
>One day you're demiro, next day you're lithro, ext day you're aro.

This is more retarded than the WiiU

I'm a Genderfree Heteronormative Boy
Better watch yourself

fart fetish

the great thing is that that bullshit literally cant exist in the dnd world specifically because of magic. You want to be a girl? Polymorph. You want to fuck a tree? polymorph. So there is literally no reason what so ever for someone to be a faggot pretending to be a gender queer demi sexualmorphis nigger because the setting allows you to actually be said abomination without creating some kind of sociological drama.

>Sheev is good.
Speaking of memes.

>made up
>lithoromantic
do you need a picture to tell you something is bait?

Boy, this shit takes me back to fucking art school. Never again...

How did you even end up there?

>tfw I confused this with that picture of all of Tolkeins character fitting into that LGBTBBQLMNOP shit with crap like Elrond being black and Gandalf being a woman or whatever.

Except the general population won't have access to such magic. Polymorph is a 4th level spell so you'd have to find an 8th level wizard and convince them to do it. And even then it's not pertinent. For that you'd need 'Polymorph any object' which is a level 9 spell meaning you'd to find an 18th level wizard.

>pertinent
Permanent *

That is just as equally bad

Hopefully Cyberpunk actually has good fucking combat. The first two Witcher game's combat sucks so many ballsacks.

And what's this talk about it being a multiplayer open city? God FUCKing damn it. When has that literally ever been genuinely good and not just a fun meme mode for ten minutes?

When you have friends who are always on to do the fun shit with you is pretty much it. Its a sap on resources and kills the final product, but suits seem to think that every AA and AAA game needs a multiplayer mode.

jesus christ this image hurts my soul.

W3's combat is also bad

>Heterosexual
>Bisexual
>Gay
>Lesbian

Everything else is 100% made up.

this really just upsets me..

>Aromantic
>Demisexual
>Aroflux
>Transmasc
>Pandromantic
>Androromantic
>Lithoromantic
Did these people just good a bunch of 'Antic words and shove them into poorly drawn characters?
Also what the fuck is a Aroflux and a Transmasc.
Honestly all I see is Man/Women I don't see anything else fuck you.

>race isn't real but our hundreds of arbitrarty sexual orientations are!
Fucking tumblr

what the fuck is this?

Holy fucking shit look at all those made up words

>aromantic
>cisgender
>agender
>demisexual
>aroflux
>transmasc
>demigirl
>panromantic
>genderfluid
>nonbinary
>bigender
>androromantic
>lithoromantic

What the FUCK am I reading?

Yes, but it's not AS bad.

It's a fucking meme and it needs to die immediately. They literally ALWAYS suck balls. There isn't a single one that doesn't suck on testicles.

I feel like I'm watching someone experience a debilitating stroke in text form.

>It's a fucking meme and it needs to die immediately. They literally ALWAYS suck balls. There isn't a single one that doesn't suck on testicles.
What's going to happen is you'll probably get to choose between being online in a massive multiplayer city or play in single player.
They can't just ship out a product that has to be online only, no one would want it at that point.

>everyone in this thread

Humanitites tries to make up for lack of actual useful information by using big words.

whatever suck my dick
I had tons of fun with GTA4's Multiplayer. If this is anything like that, I'll probably love it.

I just hate it when they add needless bullshit progression systems to these sorts of things. Fuck you, GTA5. Don't make me play your garbage-ass repeatable mission grinding in order to get the fun toys. Let me play with the fun toys now.

Tumblrites hate gay men for some reason

Are you stupid? Not once has anyone bitched about liberals in this thread.

We're bitching about retardation and the unmitigated raping of the English language.

When the world revolves around you, it's hard to acknowledge those who don't want you.

Not even everyday liberals are this stupid, are they?
ARE THEY?

Didn't tumblr do this with Undertale too?

What do they get out of this? Jesus this is depressing.

>tfw you're actually aromantic

I don't care about relationships at all, just want to hang out with friends.

welcome to the autistic world of Tumblr. now excuse me while I express my true self as a Trans Am Demifag Potatokin

What exactly do you smell like, user?

Irish Spring

Release your sentimental attachment, my son. There will always be good games somewhere, one must only free themselves from blinkered brand loyalty to look.

Then you're just a person who doesn't give a shit about relationships. Congratulations, you're the same as half of all the male human beings who've ever walked the earth.

There's literally no reason to make up a retarded special snowflake label for it.

Yeah that's fine I just googled aromantic from the image.

Ditto, I've known about the term "aromantic" way before I even became aware of the wierd shit. It's just as normal a word as "asexual".

Girls you can treat like a brother are the best, I don't care about further cheesy stuff.

>Cred Forums thinks they've seen literally any of tumblrs bullshit

Holy shit dude, Cred Forums here. Be a fan of a very popular show and prepare for half of all fanart drawn to be of your waifu, who is apparently now a transgendered, cis-phobic pansexual with vitiligo. And a character that is literally eggshell-fucking-white in skin tone is apparently black.

Just fuck me dude. The shit I put up with to enjoy what I enjoy, trying to ignore cancerous fandoms.

Honestly, who cares? Isn't it essentially just fan fiction what they're doing? Does it actually affect anything?

everyone fuckin' chill, here's the original image
>giving (thou)s to obvious bait

> And a character that is literally eggshell-fucking-white in skin tone is apparently black.

Please tell me why the fuck this happens so much? I see this shit all the time and its never for any actual reasoning. its just like "oh too many whites better turn this into a race thing and make this character black cause oppression or whatever."

>transmac
>aroflux
>lithromantic

>There's literally no reason to make up a retarded special snowflake label for it.

You're right, but the thing is it was never supposed to be. If I summarize myself to someone, being aromantic doesn't really come to mind. It's not a really prominent trait I gotta tell the world about. And even if it was, despite being a pretty passive trait by nature, I wouldn't identify myself with it before thousands of other words that would far better describe myself.

With all the degenerates, though, they have to identify themselves with those terms like "genderfluid" and "aroflux" and shit like that as if it were part of their identity, and then even make up pronouns and make a point of stating their "orientation" whenever they can. Plenty of people feel girly some days and other days not, and as user above stated basically everyone is "aroflux", maybe that one doesn't even need to be a word at all.

To some people, they aren't just gay; gay is them. If that makes any sense. I think genderfluid is the dumbest thing because all they're doing is making a distinction between gender roles. Nigger if you wanna wear cute dresses just do it, or if you wanna play boyish sports or whatever just do it, what matters is that you are you and not which gender you think you are or whatever the fuck. A single individual's identity is a very complex thing and it's useless to label it, in the end they are just themselves and shouldn't be flipping out about being called a guy or a girl at the moment.

What the fuck is up with all the bandaids on tumblr drawings? I even saw like three colored bandaids on the knee of a character my sister drew, as much as I've been trying to keep her away from Tumblr culture (while encouraging her never to come here either), should I be worried? She's like the coolest imouto I could have hoped for but I've been around her less for the past year, since my brother and I moved out.

I get the reasoning for all these words and terms.

For example, a person sees the word 'boy', sees how there are all these things that we're taught boys are supposed to be like, all the things that boys are supposed to be into, and so on, and realize that they don't feel like 'boy' really describes them. They don't feel like they think a 'boy' is supposed to feel.

People have these same reactions to romance, sexuality, and sexual drive. Instead of treating 'gay', 'bi', 'straight' as loose, catch-all terms that are just suppose to roughly categorize people to see who's compatible with who, they want a term that fits them more specifically. The idea is that they want a term to say that they have no sex drive, or that relationships only sometimes ever interest them, and they don't have one. Instead of using words that are meant for most people but having to mention a bunch of caveats, they want new words to describe exactly how they feel. They want a category and identity that more specifically fits them and their feelings.

Not fitting in with how you imagine people, humans, are 'supposed' to be really sucks, and it's really lonely. It makes you feel broken. Having these specific terms and labels, so you can find those similar to you (so you don't feel alone) and those you match up with (so you can more quickly determine compatibility beyond just vague sexualities) is really nice. I think it's healthy and embrace the notion. People are entitled to make sense of the world in their own way and find their own place in the world as long as they aren't hurting anyone. That all is fine. People making video games with these people in mind is fine; having video game characters you can more closely relate to is great.

But this... I think it's going into silly territory. There comes a point where people/tumblr decide that being a straight guy or gay girl or whatever must have the strictest definition ever, and come up with a term for every possible deviation from the norm.

those portraits themselves are also pretty bad. the only decent ones are yoshimo and maybe aerie

edwin looks nothing like his portrait

Okay. Why would a person such as you, but not you, know this?
Hypothetically speaking a parallel of you.

You've given me some insight into how this shit actually comes about. NOw I kinda feel bad for the folks who just want a term that more closely describes what they are, but its all ruined by tumblr faggots who want nothing but a special snowflake term for themselves and gargle cock for attention.

This is the works of Slaanesh and Tzeentch.

But user, Herterosexuality, Bisexuality, Gay, and Lesbian are all made up as well. No other animal on the planet cares about ANY of this shit.

Continuing, do they just think that being a 'straight boy' means that you must have exclusively masculine hobbies, and consistently want sex with women literally 100% of the time? No one's going to perfectly adhere to arbitrarily strict standards.

When people read that being a 'straight boy' or whatever has all these strict implications, and then see terms that more specifically follow their feelings, it can actually feel really good. "Hey, you don't ACTUALLY belong to that group, but you never felt like you really did, did you? Here's this group and these terms that you truly know you belong to." Then this arbitrary cycle continues.

I mean, it's not that harmful per se, from what I can tell, but it can get to an irrational position. Do you really need an entire identity just to describe that you're only sometimes horny? Really? I mean, you can do that, it's not hurting either of us, but I'm still going to call it silly.

I feel like it's just going overboard. But humans generally like an 'Us vs Them' mentality, so when you have jackasses that reject ALL custom labels even though they can help people and aren't hurting anyone, people who identify with these custom labels now have a 'side'. And so it encourages the people within that 'side' to push further into their own direction, because stopping people would be associating with the 'Them' that want to reject labels entirely.

It's just senseless arguing that could all be solved with calm education and discussion, but it always takes awhile for us to finally reach that stance culturally. We'll get there someday.

That is a very convoluted way to say slut.

Oh fuck i remember watching that serie as a child, it was weird as fuck

>Aromantic

So you sexually identify as a Glade Plug-In or something?

Isn't this entire thing just a ploy to make fancy words to make people feel like an even bigger Special Snowflake?

Why does this need to be complicated? You ether like Men, Woman, Both, or can't get horny at all

This isn't fucking brain surgery.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>winapp2.com/dropbox/tumblr/
kek!

Gender Transcender Flamer Shitlord

>Why does this need to be complicated? You ether like Men, Woman, Both, or can't get horny at all
well, seemingly there a bunch of terms that describe any configuration of that
then on top of that, there's terms for those configurations that take into account how much of a pussy you are.

CDPR is fucking trash though. Polack Ubisoft.

You're so naive. These days everyone just says "there's no such thing as reverse racism." This has been a thing for like a year now. Literally nothing wrong with stereotyping whites.

Fuming 10/10

That's fucking dumb as shit. People never want it simple and want to over complicate things to ether sound sophisticated or want to be some form of a real life Mary Sue/Special Snowflake

>Isn't this entire thing just a ploy to make fancy words to make people feel like an even bigger Special Snowflake?

Pretty much. By their own standards, ordinary middle-class white liberals can't compete in the Oppression Olympics, so they invent shit like this.

I don't know. It's stupid. I mean people can do whatever they want and that's great, but that is so not my thing, and it bugs me when they draw a character or pairing I really like as basically different characters.

Like, that big man-ish character in the previous pic? That's supposed to be THIS character.

>that manbeast thing was supposed to be Jasper

jesus christ.

I know, right? Why not just draw the character or call them something else?

for some reason, any show or game that tries to stay away from any type of skin color and race shit gets eaten the fuck up by tumblr so they can proceed to introduce color and race and all sorts of unneeded shit into it.

>>Bioware will never go back to making good games

they literally can't. all the talent was replaced by tumblrinas

It always amuses me when they can't think of anything and simply write the character off as transman / woman.

>/gif/ sfm threads.png