Any 4K TV owners here?

Any 4K TV owners here?

how is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zV6X17gbPBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is no purpose to owning a 4k tv

Well I just ordered one that's why I made the thread...

Its great. Even though its only upscaled ü can clearly see the diffrence to hd at the same size.

I have one, it's great for watching movies on, provided they're 4k. Even lower resolution things look nicer but overall there's no reason to get one if it's just for gaming, a monitor would be the way to go.

>trannies

youtube.com/watch?v=zV6X17gbPBo

p sure that's rose who was popular before all of Cred Forums became sluts for sexy boys.

in short, yr a newfag bro

What did you order?

If you ordered anything with Dolby vision instead of HDR10, congratulations, you fail at panels.

consuming 4k content?

Rose was a boy, senpai.

Well I got it for movies and HDR games. But it will be nice to be future proof for scorpio which I plan on buying.

are there even any tv's that only support dolby vision and not hdr10? I haven't seen a single one

Great for sports and movies

Surround sound is a must

where's your source?

Yeah yeah but who's the cute boy?

4k TV owner here. I use it to watch 4k content and that is all.

I wouldn't bother getting a 4k monitor, too niche right now.

Have a 4K monitor since 2014. Ask me anything you want.

>anything with Dolby vision instead of HDR10
Congratulations, you fail at panels.

wait until January when all the new TVs come out. Lot of the ones out right now have a bunch of input lag when HDR turns on

for you

What does her armpit smell like haha laughs

I had a 4k tv, I bought it cheap, floor model last year, for just under $300

after the ps4 pro announcement I sold it on craigslist for $400 and got myself a little 23" for $120.

4k is a joke. There's nothing to it, a handful of movies are in 4k, mostly shit or old ones you've likely seen dozens of times already.

hmmm don't know if I can just trust an user like this...

>4k is a joke
>bought a $300 tv

well no shit you fucking idiot

>a handful of movies are in 4k, mostly shit or old ones you've likely seen dozens of times already.

What content?
>future proof
You cannot future proof. By the time 4K content actually comes out, and 4K games are actually playable at decent framerates on affordable hardware, the panel you just bought will be obsolete. Resolution isn't everything, in fact it's not very relevant at all when it comes to advances in picture quality in flat panels.
Hate to say it user, but you fell for the 4k marketing meme.

Not him but you could tell a huge increase from "standard def" to "HD" (1080p). There is not such a huge difference between 1080 and 2160p content even on a $1500 tv like I have. The colors seem a little sharper, sure, but you could already see things like blades of grass and pores on actors faces beforehand with 1080p. It's underwhelming when you compare the huge change that was felt from SD to 1080p

>deadpool
>batman v superman
>warcraft
>martian
>star trek
yeah all shit.
revenant is okay.

I think I'd rather go for ultrawide monitor instead of 4K.

I can't bring myself to want a 4k monitor/tv. I'm pretty satisfied with 1440p monitor and I could really care less about the 4k videos. My shitty internet couldn't even stream 4k if I wanted to.

>Ultrawide
Almost bought one a few days ago. Doesn't seem worth the trouble considering a lot of games don't have native support.

Had a couple of samsung curves, sold em because 4k is stupid.

But 4k tvs aren't niche. When it becomes standard, we'll talk about 4k tvs being relevant. there is a lot of work in 3d tech, VR aside. But VR has a higher chance to being the future than just a higher res.

Got mine brand new for under 500€

2016 smart UHD samshit

I played DOOM and other things on it 4K

IT'S AWESOME. My old 1080 monitor now seems a 2000's nokia screen now. Dammit