Opinions that might make Cred Forums loathe you

Opinions that might make Cred Forums loathe you.
i don't mind remasters since it gives me the chance to play it now since i was a poorfag as a kid.

I've been playing league of legends for almost 6 years

my first console was a ps1

60fps is not the ideal way to play video games

Everything that went wrong in video games can be attributed to Sony.

Yeah I remember being poor as a child back when The Last of Us came out originally...

Thanks to Sony I can now finally experience it a year later on my PlayStation 4, for merely 60 American dollars.
What a deal!

Halo 2 was the best

I don't like Overwatch

What is? Any higher would be pointless, I don't mind 30 but 60 is just better

I like you.
I don't know how many hundreds of hours I put into campaign and multiplayer growing up.

Nobody does

What kind of butt fuck retarded logic is this? Just download the original and emulate it.

i wasted years playing halo 2 on live

I wish I could get so addicted to just one game that I never buy new games or systems. It sure would save me a lot of money.

why do you assume everyone has a pc capable of emulation? Talk about butt fuck retarded logic

There is nothing wrong with remasters. Films get remastered all the time and it's generally great. Music on the other hand is pretty hit or miss but still. Think of it as a reissue.

Anything from when you were a kid should be easy to run on any computer. Unless you're underage and your childhood games were Skyrim and the Last of Us

Can.PS2 games run well on emulator? I know GameCube is practically perfect.

can you emulate mgs games on a toaster?

The first 3, easy
I'm not too up to date with PS2 emulation, I think most games are fine

penises can't be feminine
(male)s can't be girls

I prefer console gaming because it's easier, and I like playing on the tv while I sit on my couch while also not caring about muh 60fps memery at all.

Wind Waker ran like shit when I tried to emulate it. What now?

Mario Kart 64 is better than Double Dash.
CTR is smelly garbage.
Sonic Racing Transformed is better than any other kart game.

You must have a garbage rig my man. I can run it on a fuckin E Machine

Sonic Riders is a fantastic game and anyone saying otherwise is just a filthy memer

>Any higher would be pointless

Hes right. Also, not sure if it's just me but I kind of don't even notice the 60fps after a while of playing. Starts to just feel like 30 again, but its not

maybe you're just getting old

Rank?
Mains?

I turned 18 last Wednesday

age doesn't mean healthy though

Remasters are pretty cool if done right imo
>tfw can play DMC 1-3 in HD without having to deal with shit PC ports or sub-optimal PS2 emulation
That disc hasn't even left my console since I got it a couple of years ago.

Yeah, I'm pretty unhealthy anyway. Probably don't have long

Ive had no issues running any popular games at decent frame rates and resolutions. The more obscure ones might still have issues.

Actually now that i think of it some games look way better emulated. Final Fantasy games come to mind.

The only people you're gonna upset with this is new trapfags who haven't embraced their homosexuality yet. It's definitely gay to like the dick, but it's pretty hot, so I don't care.

Oblivion is better than Skyrim.

Fable 2 and 3 are the same game, you just played Fable 2 first so you like it more.

Fallout 3 is better than Fallout 4.

Watching livestreams is the height of cancer.

that's my point jackass, not everyone has a computer capable of emulation

No, it's literally just you

stay retarded

You're right, 144hz is objectively better.

agree with all of this

I think everyone agrees with everything you said. And it doesn't seem like people really like Fable 2, it's that they just hate Fable 3. There are some huge differences