Why is short hair so much better than long hair?

Why is short hair so much better than long hair?

because you're a faggot who's secretly attracted to men?

Said no one that wasn't secretly gay and trying to come off as straight ever.

good taste

Try to deny this looks good.

>literal tomboy mary sue

yep. you're gay alright.

>Worse STARS member that had more than five minutes of screen time

Chokers are like the black belt for dick sucking. Is she a slut? If not why does she show it off so proudly?

In Japan, short hair is a sign of maturity, and adopted by most mothers.

But I think it just looks good in general.

It's more playful, for starters.

My nigga.

Less chance of the hair covering up their armpits when they reach up or reach out for something.

I'm so sick of artists drawing that one long group of strands of hair right across an animu characters armpit because they don't know how to draw an armpit so they just cover it up entirely because they are extremely lazy.

Helps with da zombies.

Friction.

Is it possible to waifu her or is Noctis locked into Lunafreya

I'm only here to compliment your patrician taste, OP. Have a nice evening/day/wherever you are in the world.

It isn't.

Considering how hard they are trying to shill Luna, I'm gonna say you're locked in even if she dies.

Her brother would probably want to kick his ass if he tried.

because its qt

>this beautiful gril in the world of ffxv

>now, imagine she will never being fucked by any of the characters because they are gay
that xv in a nutshell

Nah, its all about hairstyle.
If she had a bowl hairstyle she would be ugly.

wait who is her brother

When a girl is attractive with short hair her facial structure is built for it. It's a type.

I've seen girls get short hair cuts and give off an ugly boy vibe, they didn't have the right build for it. But with longer hair they look cute again.

more for me

Big Bury macho gay bait.

Tbh hair is used to conceal imperfections. If you don't look hot with short hair you just aren't that qt.

Short hair best hair.

because you are a sissy fag who likes men

Pretty much

This. This is why only ugly women or faggots who are jealous of women hate short hair.

I agree with that. The thought crossed my mind but I didn't type it out.

because you're gay and you like boys.

And short hair is often used to look more childish and even boyish, which exemplifies 'cuteness', while longer hair emphasizes beauty. And beauty > cuteness.

who is this chimp?

>mfw i get my kawaii short haired gf
>mfw when everyone said my standards were too high but fuck you guys i did it
Life's good

godspeed user

pics

I thought Japan was adverse to tattoos as a whole? I was really surprised to see how much ink Gladio has.