Will you buy it

Will you buy it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tvCNEL1Mlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah, but my boyfriend might

When it reaches a bargain big at target.
Where it will end up before long.

>prequel to Zestiria
>still using the shitty Xillia assets
I'll wait for it to severely drop in price after a few weeks like all recent Tales games.

No, I will pirate it.

These fucks got me with Zestiria so i'm allowed a free pirate.

No. No they didn't
It is was your own fault for actively buying a Baba game.

no, demo was boring and voice work sucked

This
I will buy it out of respect if Magilou gives me some good faps.

>Christina "I can't actually do an angry, irritated voice without sounding disinterested" Vee as Velvet
Literally why.

So is the PS3 version coming to US and will it be in English? Might make this my first Tales game.

But she was great in the anime.

C. Vee is a shit voice actor and instantly turns me off of a character from her voice alone.

Wait, you are playing with dub?

Wait Velvet is Christina Vee? I had no idea she sounded great in the anime

yeah

I will buy for PC once I finish Zestiria.

Just finished Symphonia and I loved it immensely.

You guys are crazy. That was terrible. Although it sounds like bad voice direction more than bad acting.

I'm not autistic so if the dub isn't shit I can enjoy it.

Go and record a line you thought sounded terrible. I'll wait here.

These ones
youtube.com/watch?v=9tvCNEL1Mlk

The part where she's telling Rokurou that he's barking up the wrong tree, completely misses the mark, done in the same monotone drawl as everything else.

>I will buy for PC once I finish Zestiria.
the game is coming to PC? well not really suprised since seems all japanese developers are porting to PC this days, any other "big" japanese game coming to PC?

Any Tales game that worms it's way to PC will be pirated by me.

Sounds fine to me fampai

Seems like you're just triggered by Christina Vee

Wow you're such a great fan and totally not a jackass.

>Tales of

no

Yes. I want an other Tales game and emulation isn't cutting it.

I was afraid of it being connected to Zestiria as well, but it turned out to be the best Tales game in years. Still has shitty dungeons, even Persona 5's dungeons are better (Persona having actual dungeon design for the first time in 16 years helps a lot), but it's still pretty good overall. Though your plan of waiting for a price drop is not a bad one.

Why pay money for a sub-par anime adventure RPG? These are a dime a dozen today, even western indie devs do them better these days.

I liked her as Noel (rip), but I don't think she's suited for angry if that's what she did.

I want to grope and fondle Velvet's game in the middle of the night as we're falling to sleep together

Name three (3) sub-par anime adventure RPG that are better than Tales and I can get on PC legally.

I have to wash the bad taste of Zestiria somehow.
seriously how many co-op jrpgs are there?

After Zateria, not if it's more than $30.

Yes
I will be co-oping it with my sister

I already did

>Name three (3) sub-par anime adventure RPG that are better than Tales and I can get on PC legally.
trails in the sky
trails in the sky sc
trails in the sky the 3rd next spring

>buying the 20 fps edition when the game is already confirmed for PC

Damn you are retarded.

I can't wait for Trump to become president, holy shit.

>Galgun
>OnlyOnPlaystation
I guess they missed to put also on PC.

Even I Am Setsuna is fucking better than a modern day tales trash game.

no

>Will you buy it
Hell no. Not Zestiria and not this. The tales series is going to shits.

It should've died after Vesperia.

Only if you buy it user.

PS4 is pretty much a JRPG machine.

When they make doujins I will.

You mean PC? What JRPG that is on PS4 isn't also on PC?

Then where are all the fucking JRPGs? Still awaiting?

Nier: Automata is the biggest one I can think off. Still waiting for a Ni-Oh PC port announcement.

The salt from all the SONYGGERS when this got announced for PC

Yeah, have to help Apple Dragon get his oneechan harem. Gotta ruin the Zestria world you know.

what is that?

No, the only good Japanese game is Katamari.

Isn't nier like really small? I mean it's Square Enix but I think shit like the FFXIII port for PC sold more than nier on xbox 360/PS3 together.

I already have it, EOPs.

After the previous abomination?

No.

The only good Western game is literally none of them.

I wouldn't know, I don't play video games.

i will for roku-sama

Maybe once it actually looks like a PS4 game.

PS3 doesn't even hold it back, it's just Bandai Namco. Look at Gust's Bishoujo Matsuri games, those all look amazing even though they're also on PS Vita.

I thought Nier had almost a milion copies sold across both platforms? Also, it must have been profitable if it's getting a sequel. Or it's just Taro magic, who knows what's going on behind that mask?

PS4 version is 60fps, at the very least the demo was. PS3 version was 30, but we aren't getting that version anyway.

Hell yeah, I have it pre-ordered on Amazon but will swap it to the CE whenever it's announced.

Why? What does that have to do with anything?

When's it coming west?

Yes, but Cred Forums has been telling me this the best Tales game since Vesperia and best JRPG of 2016 so I feel like my expectations will be too high and might come crashing down.

Not him but P5 and the new SRW games right off the top of my head.

It's a good game buy Cred Forums is kinda overselling it.

Early 2017 is all we know, so Feb-Mar.

Why is everyone trashing zestiria? What's wrong with it?

Did you like it?

Already did and played a bit of it. I imported it with Persona 5 to better use the high delivery fees.

I noticed the graphics were really underwhelming with a ton of obvious low quality textures. I played this after Persona 5 and it just felt like the two games are far apart in terms of graphics even though both were in the same non realistic anime style.

I haven't played ToZ but the combat system seems quite complicated and pretty fun so far. It feels like it's a game made for fans.

>seems all japanese developers are porting to PC
Shit nigga I wish, we'll never get the Gundam/mecha, or Digimon games not to mention the other Jap/Asia only games.

Okay, so Vesperia is not coming to US for PS3, correct?

user, it's been 7 years. Let it go already.

They might once they realize the PC market is a place to make bank like some of their fellow japs have.

Let it go

Do I have to be familiar with the series, will I understand the game? Never played a tales before but became interested when they called it Berserk with tits.

Wouldn't trump make those things stronger? The enemy of my enemy is my friend should apply here.

>beat Berseria
>Persona 5 released
>beat Persona 5
>still no PS3 Berseria DLC

Maybe for some of the English western releases, but the Asian releases don't stand a chance as they don't give a shit about the PC.

Will pirate. Already made the mistake of paying full price for Zesty (in AUD), so Tales aren't getting another cent out of me.

Berseria is better than all of them.
I played all the Kiseki games including the Crossbell ones you'll never play and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind.
It's also the best Tales game

FUCK YES I WILL
even tho i already have like 10 tales games in the backlog

>Wanting either of the "people" as president.
The guy is a legit clown with no political history and Hillary is just as basic in a completely different direction as she's a two-faced, shady bitch.

>It's a good game buy Cred Forums is kinda overselling it.
The only competition it has jrpg wise is Ys 8, P5 is fun but not really at the same level
And being the best Tales since Vesperia isn't an accomplishment.
Though I do think it's also better than Vesperia

Berseria has better animation overall, P5 does well with pretty limited asset I guess.

You should continue playing Berseria though, if you know japanese you are in for a treat

i never played zestiria but from all accounts the animu is better anyway, but I didn't get nearly enough Velvet in those 2 eps. i NEED to get on the boat with FemGuts and set sail for Elfheim.

Already beat it

I hope people in the west will like it, it's not every days I end up loving a game so much

No, the games have disconnected stories except for like direct sequels.

It will be my first Tales game since Symphonia.

Is there a sales chart for the entire tales series or at least the ones that release in the past 10 years? I'd like to know how they stack up.

Day 1, I've liked a great deal of what I've seen and played of it.

I would rather vote for Trump the way things are going south.

To everyone who got burned by Zesty, Berseria is literally made to be an antithesis to everything Zesty did. Artorius is basically Rose but without the blatant bias/dindu nuffin, the gameplay is super-fast and smooth, it's now 60FPS again, etc.
Dungeons are eh as is the music but I think that's because they didn't want to dump lods of yen on development thinking no one would buy it after Zesty (which they're not wrong)
If you can, get it on Steam and play the first hour or two and refund it if you wish. Take my word for it. It's probably the best post-Vesperia Tales game

I've been playing it in english for a while now, you just have to pirate it.

Of course, I'm gonna be buying Berseria on PC - I only pirate console games.

>not Tara Platt
Goddammit, wasted potential

>Tales

No thanks

So, is GalGun good? $60 seems super-steep for a silly fanservice game

It's $40 on steam. I'd still wait for it to go on sale for around $20 though. The waifu choices are all really cute.

Does Berseria have silly moments like this?

It's on STEAM you big dummy

He's referencing this baka.

Zaveid is a much better character in Berseria and actually has an arc and full story

Last gen console Tales games from best to worst according to sales;

Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Grace f
Tales of Zestiria

Judging by Berseria's first week it wont sale better than Xilla/Xillia 2 but will be neck and neck with Vesperia. Tales of Xillia hit over 150k in the USA in the first week making it the highest selling Tales game outside of Japan. NO WONDER WE GOT XILLIA 2.

Damn, I didn't know a lot of people were hype for ToX1. Then again, it probably sold that well because it was the first real Tales game for PS3 for other regions. They didn't get Vesperia.

No ps3 eng no buy

Fuck bamco

>Damn, I didn't know a lot of people were hype for ToX1
It was an anniversary game too, and people's expectation were high as fuck. Now we know better, especially if Baba has any say in it's development.

I already bought it. Rokurou is best boy.

>it's now 60FPS again

is this true?

PS4 and PC are 60fps, PS3 is 30fps.

Damn she's fucking hot.

That's the power of DFC on an adult.

MUTTON FRESH MUTTON

Got any more pics of this cutie?

What is a bad about Zestiria?

shit combos

Shitty gear/skill management
poorly handled plot points
less than stellar visuals
sluggish combat
restrictive combat mechanics
bad battle camera
lacking content(post game, in-game costumes, etc..)
bad pacing thats a clear indication of excutive meddling

It's not Vesperia.

Is that all? People make it seem it's the worse game ever made with no valid reason why

I'd add that the the start almost makes it seem like the game had potential in a number of areas, but you can tell there's a heavy shift into the mediocrity it became. its clear that there was some readjusting of the plot and characters fairly late into the game's development.

It's mediocre and extremely disappointing for an anniversary title.

>anniversary title
OK now I understand

The gameplay being shit is a valid reason to think a game is bad.

Does magiloux got the cake or is this a lie?

Everything except music.

>with no valid reason why

Fucking kek. For months these threads were nothing but constant lists and reposts of everything wrong with Zestiria and Baba.

Yes I will for the best ship

Do they fugg?

>characters are literally unrecognizable

Why do all japanese woman have the same awful artstyle?

Didn't realize the magilou had a nicki minaj ass

>You will never be raped by rokuro and eizen

>the only fucking /ss/ so far is Eleanor and Phi

WHERES THE VELVET LEWD

Which Tales has the best cast and why is it Xillia?

Aside from Sawashiro and Eriize, Xillia is pure shit.

I didn't know how much I wanted this until you said it. She does frosty ojou so well

>hating on based Rowen

Sucked executive dick. Same way she gets all her roles.

Leia and Natalie both had that same superfluous feel to me, like they didn't really belong. Every time something happened to split them into pairs she got Rowan and those two never did anything together. I didn't like Rowan either, though.

Probably
I keep buying Tales games even though I think the series is pretty mediocre in general for some reason

Probably not. I didn't really enjoy Xillia, Xillia 2 or Zestiria.

>tfw the last Tales game I truly enjoyed was Hearts R

Innocence R likely isn't coming over at this point. Hopefully someone does a translation patch for it now that the Vita is hacked.

Literally me except with Atelier games. I've been buying them every year since Ayesha and the only one I've come even remotely close to finishing was Escha & Logy and I didn't even finish that even though I was at the final dungeon.

Pretty much this. I haven't been able to finish every tales game that came out after xillia so I know I won't play more than 2 hours of this.

Yes, of course. I'll gobble up anything Tales related because no matter how bad it gets, it's way better than most games that come out these days, and is the best JRPG series to date.
Now if only Bamco would deliver it to us sooner.

no b/c I dont support shit games coming state side

see

Xillia was best when it was just Jude, Milla, and Alvin desu.

>Innocence R likely isn't coming over at this point. Hopefully someone does a translation patch for it now that the Vita is hacked.

Man, I hope so. I'm playing through Hearts R these days and it's been a far more enjoyable experience than the other recent Tales games I've played in the past couple of years. It just pisses me off even more than Namco loves to pick and choose what games it localizes of the Tales series and constantly holds back on the handheld entries one way or another.

thats not symphonia

gonna need a sauce on this

>Cred Forums says she's a gritty edgelord sjw bait shit
>she's actually a very caring and loving family oriented big sister type who's great at cooking and housework and with a strong sense of justice and personal freedom who just got fucked over hard by fate.
>practically becomes the party's mom
>all she ever wanted was to travel the world with her brother
Apologize to Velvet, Cred Forums. She's top waifu tier.

NTR doujins when

We can all agree Eizen is the best, yes?

That's a strange way of writing Rokurou

Yes. I love Tales of games and always will.

I already did. It was great. I'll pick it up again in my actual first language

On Steam for PC yes

>PS4 has P5, thus it's a jrpg machine
Fuck off.

I've never played a Tales of game but I figured I'd try this.

What to expect?

Is the Berseria OST uploaded anywhere yet? It was released like 2 days ago.

There's a demo on the Japanese PSN if you have a PS4. Making a Japanese account only takes a few minutes, and you can give it a shot.

Tales games in general are JRPGs with combat that can feel vaguely like you're playing a fighting game, to put it simply. This one has a lot more content to its name and refinements to the battle system that help put it ahead of the more recent entries, so it's a good place to jump into the series to give it a shot, as far as the most recent titles go.

You guys should listen when people are telling you this is the best JRPG in recent memories.
It's also the best jrpg of the year, be glad it's coming on PC.

I was the first one to criticize Zestiria when it was released in Japan but I literally never saw anyone not like Berseria, it's just a really good game

>Tales game without boring haremshit gary stu MC
Yes please.

Wait the crossover costumes for zestiria are not on US PSN

Well Cred Forums?

>Falling for the PC 60fps cuck meme

Heating up my glue.

Buying it from Koto's store because the demon hand is an exclusive.
It's costing me about 50$ more with proxy but fuck getting the incomplete version.

Yes

Faggot

No cause demon arm is Koto exclusive, and while the promo shots of Velvet look good so far, they don't exactly have a good rep with Tales figures of their Zestiria ones.

Plus I'm getting Alter's Edna anyway.

>Koto Velvet means we'll never get an Alter Velvet ever
God fucking damn it.

Not the first time

>never get an Alter Velvet ever

so is berseria set after zestiria or during or what

1000 years before
It details the story of the first Shepherd and the first Lord of Calamity
Except you are playing as the Lord of Calamity

1000 years before Zesty.
It's mostly self contained outside a few cameos

What does she see in that little brat?

He is the manliest Tales character, absolutely not debatable.

That little brat will beat the shit out of you.

The PS4 has several JRPGs. Just because you don't know about them don't mean they don't exist.

JPN devs are finally shifting to the PS4.

Although I admit I'm currently into Cold Steel on the PS3.

All of KTGust?

>I was the first one to criticize Zestiria when it was released in Japan

Sure you were, champ.

MUTTON FRESH MUTTON

They're idiots that don't like money though.

I love everything about this gane other than the weapon/gear skill system.
Such a chore to play through.

>playing the dubbed version of a game starring Rina Satou

Are you some kind of literal faggot?

>2017

why

I regret buying Berseria digitally so hard
I should probably double dip for this, Utaware and Ys 8

There are ZERO good J-RPGs on the PS4 right now.

You live on the hope of seeing FFXV and P5 some day.

Literally all of them you filthy steam EOP.

ZERO
E
R
O

ゼロ

It's been in English on PS3 for awhile now.

She sees her nephew

Buy it for Moana

Moana's voice was physically painful.
It felt like they didn't level it or something.