Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

Nothing. Shoo

Both its fanbase and detractors on Cred Forums.

pcuck tears

over a year later and people are still buttblasted

Terrible and casual game. DaS3 is less casual than babbyborne. That should tell you enough.

What did he mean by this? Apologize to him Cred Forums. Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Would you? Is he "our" guy? Find a flaw. Now that the dust settled, can we all agree that it was shit? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Was it kino? Name ONE game that does this. What went wrong? Will this save the gaming industry? Really makes you think.

>People pretend Bloodborne is the perfect game that cant be touched by no one
>in reality its just dark souls with different problems. For instance shit is locked at 30 fps

Garbage optimization. Exclusive for a casual corporate shitbox.

I fucking love Bloodborne but it's really obvious the PS4 is holding it back.

it's biggest problem is that ______________it's not on pc

>$400 souls game

Multiplayer is half baked and spotty. From still can't netcode for shit.

this

the framerate is fucking disgusting, it ALMOST ruins the game

this desu

Too few DLCs

Some of us don't want to be on our death bed thinking about the hours and hours wasted in a fuck about game of trial and error, made by pencil dicked Asian muppets to feel superior to other nerds. Which, in reality, won't bring them any closer to getting that ever so sought after white pussy.

>

Confirmed for salty pcucks who never played game
Game ran fine for me through it's entirety only with minor hiccups that weren't anything to sperg over

Bosses are straight up boring. Everything else is great though.

It's better than Dark Souls 3, so pc cucks mad as fuck.

Nothing. Straight up best souls game.

>Orphan of Kos
>Boring

PCucks.

>Bosses are straight up boring. Everything else is great though.
kinda agree with this

the exploration is 10 outta fucking 10

feels like some weird mix between van helsing and indiana jones set in the 19th century

Dawg I don't play PC. I play consoles. Which is why I have an opinion on Bloodborne. Never played any other souls game.

The bosses in bloodborne are tedious. Everything else is perfect.

nothing went wrong, worth of 400bucs, so deep it makes still my head hurt. ds 3 is fuking terrible compaired to it, dont even have ps4 and still payd 70 for it

I played DS3 at a buttery 60 fps on PC for months before I ever played Bloodborne, and I find BB's frame rate completely tolerable, to the point where I can barely tell the difference unless I switch directly from PC to PS4.

you'll be on your deathbed thinking
>I wish I had signed that petition

And not just a little better, it's leagues superior.

compare ds1 to ds2 but ds2 is better than ds3 and blood borne might be better than ds1