Warframe

Whats Cred Forums take on Warfarm ?

Opinions about DE's decisions ?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/jYdrUTj.gif?1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Farming simulator 2016

Game started good and devs got too full of themselves now it's turning into garbage.

Grind Simulator

is it too late to get into this game? How's the population on ps4? How is pvp?

I have nothing else to play right now and this game has always looked interesting.

This. Haven't played in months.

The void key removal/rework was the last straw. "Not a grindwall" my fucking asshole, DE.

PVP is utter trash.

it's one of those ridiculously grindy games that can only be fun if you have friends that play it with you

potential wasted

>Game started good
No it didn't. It was always a terrible mess of a game. The grind was as shit as ever, missions and enemy AI were extremely prone to breaking, falling through the floor was a constant occurrence, etc.

The game started with """"potential"""" but that ultimately means nothing, every single game ever made had potential, but unless you reach it you're only left with a shitty game. And that's what Warframe started off as. Shit. And It's only getting shittier.

WE WUZ OROKKAAAAAAAAAAANGZ N' SHEET

POST BECCA

Post natah milf

DE is easily the worst part of Warframe. They are incompetent cocksuckers who fuck up the game every update.

Warframe would be a much better game if another company was in charge, even fucking Nintendo.

Why do we need to pay for inventory slots? This genuinely baffles me.

Why is it always free to play games where devs don't understand the mechanics? Can't they just get instant access to all content and test things before release? They can't even manage to add 2 weapons for an update and have it balanced properly, they either release garbage weapons or completely broken shit. Just as bad with frames as well, some get nerfed for seemingly no reason while others that have been broken and top tier for months are ignored.

I pop into the game when I want to mow down shit, I already have a ton of things unlocked, the only thing I look forward too is getting forma.

used to be a simple fun game to fuck around with and get gear and now its a convulted fucking mess of garbage with no fun allowed

i.imgur.com/jYdrUTj.gif?1

Holy fuckin hell, did they even catch on to that

Yes, it was removed from the stream upload.

That had to be intentional, there's no way.

I've played it on and off since the ps4 launch. I'd say it's a good fast paced third person action game, but it does slow down a lot if you want to get more involved with the game than what's given to you at the start. You don't HAVE to pay into the game to get really good equipment (see: Boltor) but you do need resources, knowledge of gameplay details and probably a friend or two to help get you into the game.

When it comes to farming resources... There are some that are trivial to get, but some that are annoyingly rare drops. Maybe not as bad as Destiny drops or some other game with random loot, but stuff like Nitain Extract are essentials for newest weapons and frames, and you can only get those drops from alerts (though ship sabotage missions are said to drop them despite me playing at LEAST one hundred of said missions without being rewarded ONE.)

So what's the endgame to Warframe? I really can't say anything other than either trying out every Warframe Digital Extremes throws out or waiting for DE to unveil true endgame content. Honestly, I started playing it for the cooperative gameplay, and the gameplay has continued to be worked on. And while I've seen "evolving games" like MAG die, I'd say DE has done a decent job at keeping their game going- it's far from perfect, but it's still pretty enjoyable.

>now
>it IS
>present tense

You are years late buddy

of course it was

becca loves the attention and becca loves you

becca is life and love

>tfw you unlock Quanta and start to destroy everything
This weapon is so much better than any other "sustained fire" weapon it aint funny.

She's always given off real Marina Sirtis vibes.

Decent gameplay, little actual content, pay to win practices and a shit community.

I've seen more people literally hoard the premium currency and copies of rare items with no intention of distributing it to friends or clanmates or using it themselves then I could imagine. Fucking baffling.
Thousands of platinum, multiple weapon/frame sets of the same kind, stacks of rare mods.
Let me reiterate, with no intention of selling or giving out.
Why?

Who?

I'm sorry, I don't listen to rap.

I think the only reason I still play it is because I like to collect "cool" stuff that is composed of useless data

Oh, and the community: 50% utter cancer/ 50% friendly nice guys

They need to be working on another Darkness game.

It's fun to play and that's it, there's no progression, no teamwork, no "builds", just run into mobs and spam your ultimate ability repeadetly since it has no cool down and enemies drop energy on death with the worst energy economy in any game.

There are a multiple frames, each less distinct than the last. Each frames has two gimmicky shit abilities you will never use, one ability that may be usable, and an ultimate that deals huge damage in a large aoe and instantly refills from enemies dropping energy with no cooldown. There is essentially nothing that distinguishes one frame from another other than what it looks like; they have descriptions that claim they fufill certain roles, but tanks don't feel any tougher, casters don't rely on skills.

There are three enemy factions, ugly space marines with guns that you shoot in the face, shiny robots that you shoot in the face, and the zerg which you melee.

There is no point to the game other than to grinding

Becca is a massive slut that loves attention. She used to wear very professional/modest clothing during DEs early streams but has been wearing increasingly tighter and more revealing clothes once she found out about all the Internet autists fawning over and writing fapfictions about her.

I don't even know what emotions these meme images are meant to convey anymore.

This user has played for ten minutes and didn't even fight the fourth faction as well as saying stupid shit like thinking melee does anything and ults are worth it.

The only good warframe is a fat warframe.
Purely coincidentally, there are no fat warframes.

With thighs like that, can you blame her?

>no progression
>no builds
>frames are not distinct
>ult to win
Game is pretty shit but this is completely wrong, have you even gotten far enough to see the void?

>Purely coincidentally, there are no fat warframes.
>implying their girth simply can't be properly rendered in DE's broken-ass UE3 mod

The artstyle and original concept was one of my dreams come true
I had a lot of fun with it, but I left when Warbros started dying and they kept trying to kill fast. I think it was around the Tethra event.

The game was always shit endless beta grind. Then they took out coptering. Fuck you DE you HACKS.

I'm going to marry becca

They took coptering out?

Is there no way to move FAST anymore?

>tfw the person with the best game design ideas is the community manager

i really like that they retooled movement.
what changed with void keys and fusion cores? i haven't played in a few months because it was ps4 and my friends got bored.
and there's no crossplay or any sort of account save thing, so there's no point to be playing the console versions at all.
;_;

>that miniscule bit of exposed flesh above her pants

What would happen if they upgraded to a broken-ass UE4 mod?

When is someone going to take the gameplay of warframe and put it in a good game?

Well, from what I've seen of UE4 in UT4, it does massive levels really well with 1:1 skyboxes and shit. Presumably that means they could pack more stuff into a bigger level.

>qt
>actually plays the game
>interacts with fans
>has good ideas
>probably smells really nice
The best part of warframe isn't even in the game.

You can still outspeed the shitters with some faggy footwork but real FAST is ded

That sounds cool
What if they just used some procgen engine to fit millions and billions of entities into a game?

>womanlet
>so bad at having a social life she plays the game her overseers make
>gets spitroasted by fans in the back room at every tennocon
>thinks any ideas regarding warframe are good
>probably smells like warm PBR and polar bears

procedural generation is LAME

I want every tree, every rock, every bullet hole and every cellulite molecule to be HAND-PLACED FOR OPTIMAL AESTHETIC APPEAL

You just can't comprehend the infinite power of voxels!
Think of all the megs and migs you could cram into one of those suckers!

>excalibur
user what the fuck

>weird fat/inflation fetishists
>bad fan "art"
>Rebeccaposters
Every fucking time.

>not posting all three

>she's the only person who actually plays the game
HMMM

After a certain point, you start running out of ideas for variations on 'fatframe does x'

Nova's fat

warfarme, the grindiest game of alltime

Fair enough. Shame all the art dried up.

Nova's thicc

yes to this

She's fat.

dark sector could've been this

Dark Sector literally was this

but the movement system and gunplay wasn't there yet

Solid amount of players on PS4, but avoid PVP. It's not fun, and it basically cripples or outright changes what you normally could do because space ninjas are too ridiculous for normal balance.

It's sleek but it's also notoriously grindy. You NEED a group to play with or else you'll just peter out and get bored with it while waiting for your new gun to finish baking.

If you do play, the only thing you spend ANY of your plat on will be slots. Warframe slots and weapon slots. Anything else can be grinded for. The only time you should be spending plat on other shit (like capes, which you can only buy) is when you have some extra shit you can jew off to other players for THEIR plat.

Also don't fucking buy plat. Fuck Steve

I wish they would hurry up with this update. They can't plan updates for shit. It's terrible that people on the forums even defend this shit. I bet you when they finally do announce a date for it it's going to come with a post saying they split it up again.

>How's the population on ps4?
Why would you play a shooter on a console

Because my laptop is from 2011, and it was outdated even then

I could take the design flaws
I could take the grind(heck i even like it)
I could take the prices
I but boy the whole "you are a teenager controling armor toys" is lame as fuck

I'm putting my hopes into war within to justify that better

TWW is going to kill the game. Mechanically.

the retards cannot fix shit thats been broken for 2 years. And they keep adding new items that end just as broken as the last problem.

Holy fuck, this

There are so many broken mechanics that I can't even count. They only recently fixed the Fusion system which as a gigantic mess and has been in the game for years

Could have been great, but DE is being greedy and it's fuckup after fuckup

Honestly they should have just made it a $60 focused game rather than what it is

wait...they STILL haven't released War Within? I quit like six months ago and they were claiming that was coming soon

Now no one can have a black in a game? Yoy guys are turning into Tumblr with this shit. I'm thankful Big Bo didn't come out this year.