How did Nintendo of Japan get away with it?

How did Nintendo of Japan get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

jagd(dot)clothing/products/jgd011-175
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_invasion_of_France
youtube.com/watch?v=xV3wT2QuljM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you think people in japan give a fuck about the nazis dude?

i mean fuck they sell shirts over there that say "next time without italy"

>they sell shirts over there that say "next time without italy"
As a german, that made me laugh.

>"next time without italy"

>nazi frog
DELET

Holy shit, i want this shirt.

No way it's still on sale

the japs were literally on hitlers side in ww2 you underage child why would they give a shit

BAZINGA

How do i order this without getting on the FBI watchlist?

Son even going on Cred Forums gets you on a watchlist might as well live it up

This. They haven't been contaminated with guilt by the Jews.

Damn, i should browse d more often then.

Technically like most of Germanys allies they were just allying because they hated the same people. Germany mostly allied with japan in hopes theyd attack the soviet union which they never did. It gets kind of funny reading ww2 history and realising Germany allied a bunch of nations and none of them actually did what the Germans wanted. Italy wasnt really ready for war when it starrted, Finland wasnt intrested in going further than its own old borders and Japan kept doing its thing in China and pissing off America.

Not everyone is an oversensitive sore cunt on their period like you.

the japanese can basically get away with anything

Italy was a mistake

/d/dickgirl is goat.

why italy? japans the one who got a-bombed, and germany is the one who fucked up with the soviets

Saying Italy was incompetent would be an understatement.

Germany and Japan at least conquered large parts of a continant, and had some military victories, before getting pushed back and defeated.

Italy basically couldn't do anything without Germany backing them up.

A good portion of Germany's war resources went into rescuing Italy every few months because their forces would get overwhelmed and couldn't hold their positions/would always fail advances. Also, in the Leningrad siege, Germany pretty much had total control over the city, when another army attacked by both flanks flanks, surrounded the German mainforce, and captured or killed a huge chunk of the German army's elite. Those flanks were composed entirely of Hungarians, Italians, and other satellite nazi nations.

Mussolini got capture halfway in the war too, and he had to be rescued by Hitler. At the end of the war, he let himself be capture and killed, his corpse thrown into the crowds and lynched. Italy didn othing but hold Germany back.

japanese people are nazis

Sorry, it was the Stalingrad siege, not Leningrad.

>his corpse thrown into the crowds and lynched.
Mussolini didn't control Italy like Hitler controlled germany.

In Italy there were many (unfortunately) leftist and anarchist parties even before the war started.

Mussolini in the end was betrayed by UK and France.

Can you clarify what you meant here? Were the Germans surrounded by traitors, or did they leave defense to Italians/Hungarians and they folded?

filthy BRs, Spain, Italy and whatever is on the far left have carriers?

Bionic Commando was a good game though.

The latter. The German mainforce as in the center, while the lazy satellite axis forces were protecting the flanks. The Reds knew this, so they launched a huge attack on both sides of the flanks, which were far too incompetent to stop them.

If I remember right, one of them didn't have enough ammo, and the other had no anti-tank weaponry AT ALL. So they got steamrolled and gave away Germany's biggest victory up until that point. The city was over 90% in Germany's control at that point, too.

Brazil has TWO aircraft carriers. And submarines. And the largest military forces in the southern hemisphere. And mandatory conscription at age 18. And Nuclear power plants. And soon we'll have Nuclear Submarines, too.

BRs were in WWII too, by the way.

>tfw want to kill all the kikes, niggers, spics, mudslimes, cucks, degenerates, communists, sjws, shills, libcucks, nu-males, redditors, tumblrites and enemies of free speech

What are some based games for this feel

Japs give zero shits about WW2, unless it's for being asshurt over the fact that they got btfo'd during the Pacific War and got 2 lil presents from the States

Fedora tipping simulator 2015

Russian roulette

But user fedoras are for cucks

Thanks for correcting the record btw

>want this
>playing videogames
>not stocking up and training in the woods

Video games are not going to prepare you for the day of the rope brother.

They don't get cucked by the ADL like americans do about showing old hinduism symbols.

But do any of them work? Everything south of the border is just Mexico to me, and quality is the last thing that comes to mind for anything Hecho en Mexico

Now is this just an mouthbreathing "kys" or is there actual depth to it as by exterminating dissenting voices he finds undesirable, he becomes the very enemy of free speech he claims to hate and would thus have to kill himself if he is to stay true to his word

Holy shit end your life, you underaged edgy retard

Not an argument.

Surprisingly, the military is one of the few things that DO work in Brazil. The government is smart enough to keep their salaries high and their budget sufficient, because we used to be a military dictatorship a few decades ago and everyone remembers what happens when the military is not satisfied.

The Aircraft carriers stay at port most of the time I believe, while not doing training exercises. Not much to do otherwise. Brazil leads the UN force stationed at Lebanon so there's always a vessel there to act as a Capital Ship to that fleet. The submarines are more active, they're always patrolling the amazon region and shit.

The Carriers themselves are second hand, rather small, and they're not nuclear-powered, of course. That's not a problem though, we're purchasing brand new Gripens Cs from Sweden to put on them, and that's what matters.

the hue hues are sudacas but they are the king of sudacas

italy just hitched their busted wagon to a steam engine at full speed

I don't argue with pseudo-intellectual teenagers

making you filthy fucks should use your conscripts to clean up your nasty fucking cities and shit filled rivers you fucking monkeys

enjoy your delusions.

JAS-39C is pretty cool, I guess. I never really thought of short mountain runways = carrier runways. What do the subs patrol for? I wouldn't really think of Brazil as having enemies

Not an argument

We wuz so king that "sudaca" doesn't even makes sense in portuguese, it'll only offend insecure spanish speakers

jagd(dot)clothing/products/jgd011-175

if anyone cares

could probably find it cheaper

Farewells usually do not include argumentation.

Good job correctly identifying this.

A+

how about using some of that military might to police your crime ridden cities where people can get mugged and murdered by two fucks on a motorcycle, or your peasants grab at people's wallets like hyenas in the wild

And you yours, queer

>Dhruke really was the bad guy all along
Woah

Sounds like a JAV title

I love you Zika-Chan

I am not the one having hallucinations about other people because I have no argument.

Good luck with your cognitive dissonance friend.

As a last note I suggest you take up some of dilbertmans knowledge of the subject of argumentation and persuasion.

We don't have enemies, but there's always smuggling that has to be dealt with. It's the military that patrols the jungle, not police or some other force.

>"next time without italy."

nips bringing the banter.

Aren't the jews trying to shove a shit tons of immigrant into the country?

I guess that makes sense.

Is this some sort of mascot for Brazil?
is there more?

Italy was famous for how badly their war ministry fucked up.

>Sent marines to the desert of North Africa and mountaineers to the plains of Southern Russia

>Equip one of the best interceptors of the early to mid war with the smallest machines guns they could find so it couldn't do shit, but hey it flew really well

>Gets large chunk of the navy blown up in harbor by British special forces using TNT and diving gear

>Made the worst tanks in the history of ever. Italian solders used to call them coffins, that's how bad they were.

>There was a story of an Italian division getting winter gear, in the Saharah

>Failed to secure the Mediterranean despite having the largest presence in it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_invasion_of_France

>Italy
>~3,880 battle casualties
>2,151 frostbite victims
>1 submarine destroyed

>France
>~240 battle casualties
>1 destroyer damaged
>1 sloop damaged

Fucking Italians, still don't how the fuck they are supposed to be descendants from the Roman Empire

Miyamoto leads an eccentric lifestyle.

Only if there where no more jews...

Because the Italians didn't descend from the Romans. Everyone knows that Julius Cesar was black, the Romans were ruled by black people.

>KKK lynchings
>Nazi Germany
>Exorcising the baby Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=xV3wT2QuljM
Time Twist gag translation when?

Japan was buddy buddy with the nazis bro.

Italians of today aren't descendendants of Romans. They are tainted with moor nigger blood.