God Eater thread!

God Eater thread!

How the FUCK do I dev bullets. They keep intersecting when I fire. I have no idea how connects and shit work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHUtucU8W1E
youtube.com/watch?v=eii-gW5uuTg
x360ce.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>last thread ded
Is it over?
Anyways use the top left option and use things like "0.2 after __" to stop bullets from intersecting.

I see no such option

youtube.com/watch?v=FHUtucU8W1E

should've put a nice song for people to listen to

like this Love song sounding song thats actually pretty HOTBLOOD

mfw I keep forgetting to save bullet webms

I might just make a webm showcasing some in the range

Gotta fuck around with these things. Im sure someone else can explain it better.

Do you ever fight another Rufus Caligula? I've reached the point in the game where I can fight regular ones but fighting them made me remember the Rufus. Is it just a one off fight that you don't get again?

Last thread died because the time to post is now.

You get a rematch as a bonus boss
Guy has been lifting since you last met him, to put it lightly

You happen to have the recipe for that one? I really liked your anime moments number 2 from last thread. Would like to try both tnite when I have time to play.

How do I learn how to make cool autism bullets?

he does do what shio does in RES, scream and stuff happens

>fight dyaus pita for the first time
>tell team to stay with him while I solo privhi mata on the side
>these motherfuckers bring him back to me every fucking time while im across the map

I love you guys but can you just fuck off and bait him

you have to learn what each thing does yourself by bang head on wall science or figuring out what happens in these premade bullets

either way, the japs are already a head of us in bullet science

You're gonna have to fight them both at once m8. Just try avoid having pita unsheathe his cape swords before the mata is dead.

Well, I think I remember that the mission description for when you fought him in-story says that other God Eater's already had a crack at him and weakened him so they could have a good reason why you could take him down so early in the game.

Thanks for the answer.

Wish it wasn't 60, far too expensive for an upscale game.

Just copy the important ones from these threads. They're the most effective for the most part. Than later on when you are bored at D15 just dink around. Really hope they mix it up a bit in GE3, right now I see no reason to use anything other than Blast. Other weapons need something better to bring them up to par.

Lower left hand corner of the map is a great spot to fight the mata by itself. Just bring your entire team there. 9 times out of 10 you can kill it before the pita patrols over.

mfw RES Heavenly father without CC breaker

Yeah, I got my moneys worth many times over, but it's impossible to get my friends to buy it. Just too pricey for something that they aren't even sure they would enjoy. And after convincing a friend to buy EDF, that he only played 3 times and didn't like, I'm not gonna push.

>ywn grow up to be a Chrome Gawain

suffering.

I already used nothing but cookie cutter HDHs and stuff in Resurrection so I want to play around more loosely while I'm playing RB.

To be fair it's two games.

its hard to push very anime games to westerners

Which is why it should have had a package for 40 or something.

what is this, a picture for abaddons?

2 is qt

Thank you. My funnel bullets always came out shit.

Still going through Resurrection, and by going through I mean waiting for urgent missions is a bitch.

Ah, fair enough than. I thought you were new. Mostly just break apart the recipes you have and figure out how they work. I'm no expert by any means I'm afraid.

Thanks man. It's too easy spamming my bond breaker and ruin, kinda nice to have some epic weird shit to fire.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

in Res, isnt bunny kigurumi exclusive to female?

then what if KIGURUMI in 2RB IS ACTUALLY AKI now that yuu kannagi is kanon

Anyone have issue with the final achievement not unlocking? (get all trophies) On PC. I'm stuck at 46/47

FOUR

Yep, seems it's bugged.

You lost me with that last sentence. Whos AK and wtf do you mean by yuu is kanon?

I figured Kigurumi is masked ogre that isn't a figment or something.

I updated that recipe to make it cheaper.

AKI is basically the promotional feMC that is now just another god eater

I just started and got the part where Lindow gets cutoff from the team because muh super special recruit had fucking ptsd flashbacks

Someone please explain this to me.

Ah, only ever seen people refer to her as feMC or some variant on that. Didn't know she had an actual name, although that makes sense since Yuu.

Move the cursor/controller there in the editor while editing that module. Click.

I've been resisting buying that, it's cute as fuck. Really want the Kanon one but it's just too expensive for me to justify since I already wasted money on a $100ish figure this year.

nana has that effect despite how slutty she dresses

Nana mama is younger and sexier than loose ass hammer slut.

>Nana's mom is younger than Nana

Uh..

I've tried.
Should I vary bullets path patterns to avoid them colliding with each other?
How do I adjust angle and spread and whatnot

When you have nothing to do after finishing a mission in multiplayer

>radioactive tomatos

how is it you have any free slots for bullets like this?

She looks younger I mean. Probably because she doesn't have all that oden sandwich squish sag.

>Crush bullet in non crush enemy
i don't know why I was testing it like this.

shes just gonna have to grow into it

cant
lose to some vn

gotta poost

That cutscene got me pretty hyped, not gonna lie.

too bad they werent in their blood specials like in the OP

Holy shit the male options in this game are terrible (GE2).

Every option is fuckboi option.

Whatever, guess I'll play as a girl.

How do I slit up Aragami when fighting pairs?

There are a lot of surprisingly stylish cutscenes in the game to get you pumped.

Use a stun grenade and order a dispersal. Once the stun wears off the aragami have to re-lock onto you or party members.

why would you want to split up aragami, it would take longer to kill them both then

Wait, is that supposed to be Licca next to Hibari?

Yeah, they got a lot better once I got past the initial God Eater 2 story and got to Rage Burst. The difference in quality is staggering. Makes me feel better knowing that we'll probably be waiting for a long time to play GE3's Burst/RB equivalent when GE3 comes out since I have a feeling they're going to do the same thing they did with the first two games.

Certain Aragami are motherfuckers when there are two of them. Getting stunned into another stun by Double Sekhmet is infuriating.

me on the right

because I lost 20 endurance on a survival mission because we got gangbanged by a Fire Borg Calman and a Toxic Sairel

what, I'm reading pirates god this game, wasn't it denuvo protected?

>Hey why don't you fight all these Kongou at once
>End up having to play bullet hell with them

is it just me or does the character models in GER better than in GE2 ?

I think GER came out after GE2:RB

I'm probably behind on getting into these, but whatever

Anyone have good have a good recipe to share for Resurrection? Pref sniper or blast, but anything is fine

>"Hey there son, are you ready for church?" >"Almost dad, just searching for a save spot."
>"what game you playing son?"
>"oh, just one of my japanese anime games."
>"what's it called?"
>"God Eater."

MOMS GUNNA FREEK

Give comparison pls

Here is the basic IOD I've been using in Resurrection.

74 OP cost means with Frugal and Trigger Happy it will cost 30 OP to fire.

FOR SCIENCE!!!!

>Hey there son, whatcha doin
>Just playing one of my jap games pops
>Oh cool, so I applied for a convention out in Japan, wanna come with me again
>can I spend 1000 thalers on anime again
>What you do is your business son
>Fuckin A. Course I will pops
My dad, as a social awkward and autistic as he is. Is a cool guy

>How to get kicked out of a Christian family house.

How come I used gun all mission and didn't get exp? Difficulty 5 rank 7 gatling

Kanon is so hot in this outfit. Haru really knows his stuff.

can i come toooooo?

>those tits physics
My dick couldn't say no to that.

I wanna fuck Paylor.

Yeh. it was a pretty fun trip

Too bad you can't use it until you get to D15.

Anyone else kept up at night wondering how God Eaters even get their shirts on with that armlet in the way?

Everything stretches, because ORACLE CELLS.

The Development Department knows their shit.

And that's not to mention elastic, the true abomination of science and tecnnology

Why is Rachel such a cunt? Her talking shit to Soma about Shio made her the top of my shit list.

Is this series available only on VIta in the US?

>Raging Gun A
>BB Awakening Skill UP support skill
>Use nothing but gun + charge attack to break part
E X P L A I N

Must be annoying as hell to have to wear your god arc for the rest of you life

she's batshit insane.

Just keep going.
I'm sure you'll just love what she does next.
It's available on PS4 and PC via Steam as well.
Quite simply, you've hit the point where you need to go up a difficulty or two before you can get further blood bullets. Which really sucks, because the L9 one is a good one.

The bracelet isn't the god arc. The god arc is the fleshy bits of your weapon that the blade/gun/sword attach to (and what makes a maw for devours).
The bracelet is the control unit, which is used to regulate the bias factor inside the God Eater's body so that they don't become horrible monsters.

But my friend hit level 9 on his shotgun and were on the same story progression

spray-on clothes

>ps4
thanks. Just taking a look at all these stat screens makes me want to pick it up.

>basically tells a lady he just met who has a lot to thank his father for, to go die already
>it's Rachel who is the asshole in the situation

God Eater's story and voice acting is kinda shit. I honestly rather play Monhon or Toukide, desu senpai.

What do they do if they have an itch under the bracelet?

It could be that shotguns simply don't need as much exp as other guns to level up.

make more expensive bullets and see if those help. An user did the math and found that the more OP you use per hit, the more exp you get.

bash it against a wall

try spamming the enemy's elemental weakness bullets at their weakpoints. That's the best way to increase the exp you gain. There should even be a indicator that shows up on the bottom left i think that shows how much exp you getting. 3 bars being the highest and 1 bar being sucky. Pic related, bottom left icon shows 3 bar for a attack I just did.

It's retarded to just shoot places where they barely take damage. You'd get 1 bar which is barely any exp at all.

The icon only shows up for blood arts, not for blood bullets. Got nine levels of shotgun without seeing the symbol during shooting, only when meleeing for OP (because I was also working on raising my blood arts at the time)

I am targetting the weakpoints though

I guess chaingun is exp-gated

if you are using the assault gun's zero OP cost bullet you won't gain any experience for it I think

using elemental rapidfire bases which cost 4 op with triple chip for 9 base

As someone who mained assault, yes, yes it is. Went through the exact same thing as you, got frustrated at it not going up, then as soon as I went up a difficulty I got the next level the first battle in

I took that exact same screenshot.... on my ps4. So here's a higher resolution.

>tits

Yet another childish fool too blind in his youth to see that it is, and always will be, all about that ass.

2 things:
1. The fuck is the Demiurge?
2. It seems armored as hell

it's front legs are it's weakness. When it stretches those legs you can see it's fleshy meat and do tons of damage to it. Slash the shit out of it or shoot it when you see him stretching them.

>ass.
is nothing for primitive apes

one looks to the neck

hard part is that the fleshy legs are hardly exposed

>Haru takes you on leg adventures
>think of him as a man of taste
>he moves onto tits

I felt betrayed. Kanon was cute, though.

git gud, he exposes that shit a lot especially when trying to attack you if you are in front of him.

The head is weak as well, and very easy to break.

clearly a natural prey to CC CHASER

welll I dont have a webm but you get the point

I use the Longsword

One uped by PC and 1440!

>the neck

Get the fuck out of here, Dracula.

Does the game go past 1080 natively or do you need to force it?

How can the guy God Eaters focus on fighting with Anette flashing her panties at them constantly? Is she trying to get them killed?

I hit 500+ missions with spear and wanna try something new. Im thinking either long sword or scythe, so what BA's should I focus on?

Natively. I'm running 1440p windowless with 0 issues.

You know, with all the outfits the ladies in god eater wear you know things have really gone to shit when hardly anyone cares that much about sex or is a pervert in universe. I doubt even regular humans are still fucking,

IT WAS NOT BY MY HAND THAT I WAS ONCE AGAIN GIVEN FLESH!

I tried to unlock it and after 3 missions its still at 00.1 percent

Anybody wanna play on ps4 difficulty 8

Just switched from short to long been loving it so far still has some pretty good mobility. Any opinions on spear in terms of dmg/moblity?

no idea, I never touched spears. I am only on D6

>Another Ciel panty shot.

Here's a step by step guide for you.

First up, enter the bullet crafting menu.

We'll start off by making our first bullet, a small blaze type. We'll make it shot: straight/point blank. Let's make two of these.

Normally, if you fired it they bullet's would just collide right? We have two options here.

Firstly, what we can do is stage the bullets. Press right (as in, the direction) on the second bullet. This will create a new stage. This is an easy way to make multiple bullets fit inside a single shot. Click on the bullet, and then click on "with 1" and change it to "when 1 hits foe". This means that when the bullet in the first slot hits, it will fire the second bullet.

Take a look at the screenshot, you can see that the two bullets hit so there are two numbers. Also note that the damage is not the same. Each successive shot will do less damage, so sometimes you get more damage firing lots of less complex shots than a few high impact ones.

Secondly, we can change the angle of two bullets. Let's reset the two bullets so they fire at the same time. Click on the first one and move to the right so you get to the angle section. Let's move the bullet 1 15 degrees to the left and bullet 2 15 degrees to the right.

As you can see, both bullets fired at the same time but since they're at different angles, they don't hit each other.

The Bias Factor is full of estrogen to keep the new breed of God Eaters from becoming sexually aware. It's all a ploy by the feminist running Fenrir.

Fuck that, where's that Fran ass shot?

YOU ARE A GOD THANK YOU.
TAKE THIS COOL BACKGROUND OF A SEA-WOLF CIRCA 1940-1943

Killer, though I think there was another one where you got some up skirt too, can't remember when though.

maybe it's a ploy to make sure horn dogs don't go creating so many god eater children that there aren't enough bracelets to go around suddenly baby aragami god eaters are roaming inside the safe zone. The branch should especially be worried about kids Hiro and Yuu would end up making given how absurd their abilities are.

>same age as Lindow
Feldman really needs to find some time to chill, maybe go on a vacation with his daughteru while he's at it

POST BULLETS
ONEGAI

Wasn't an ass shot.

More like making sure God Eaters don't go around breeding to the point where there is too many of them for Fenrir to keep under control. Sure wouldn't want an army of angry God Eaters at my front door when someone finds out that the Bias Factor injections is bullshit and just a way for Fenrir to keep track of their little science experiments.

Trying to fuck around with bullets but only have a rank 4 blastgun. I will wait until I get anti gravity chip.

Spears has two ways to play. Either as a combo maintainer or a jouster using Charge Glide BAs.

How did they manage to make Licca even cuter/hotter than she already was

Ponytail

for an exposed neck

No worries. I've been playing since Burst on the PSP. I love the series and I'm happy to help out.

Here's something else too. Let's look at the last bullet, the one where it fires two small blaze shots at different angles. What would be the point of something like this? Let's talk about connectors.

You can connect bullets together, so when something happens to one bullet it activates another bullet. This is what we did with the "when 1 hits foe" bullet. When the stage 1 bullet hit, the connected stage 2 bullet fires for a nice one-two punch.

Let's look at this screenshot. Stage 1 connects to stage 2, and stage 3 connects to stage 4. Generally speaking the only shots that can connect to other bullets are normal shot types and orb types.

Stage 1 and stage 3 are the two different angle shots previously. I have connected a homing laser to each of them. The result is that the initial two shots come out in a Y formation, and then turn into lasers that home in on the enemy.

You can have a lot of fun with bullet editing! For example, let's say you want to have a balance of damage types - you want to be able to do pierce, slash and crush damage. You pick a long sword for slash damage, and then you can make bullets that do pierce or crush. Or even both! Make a normal shot bullet that does pierce damage, and then connect it to a radial or a bomb that does crush. You now have projecticle, long range flamethrowers or bombs. You can even make the shots homing types too, to make it easier to land your mark. Now you're doing pierce and crush damage in one blow.

Crush type bullets are generally designed for close range, so connecting them to other shots is necessary to use them for ranged combat.

Dracula please.

But you forgot that you still can't balance the damage types, because ranged pierce and melee pierce are two separate things, same with ranged crush and melee crush.

Ciel gets all the cool cutscenes.

are here aragami actually weak to slash?

it cant be helped

No one?

Tails are usually weak to slash.

...Eh? Eh? That's the first I've heard of it! And here I thought I was being clever...

I want to pick this game up for ps4 but do I need to play Resurrection before Rage Burst? I'm not sure how story heavy this game is but if it's important I'd rather not miss out on it.

Do you need to? No. But you should.

GER was released after 2RB, so not only does it play just as well, it also has a few QoL touches you will definitely miss in 2RB, like better itemization and faster post mission menus. The God Eater and Burst storylines definitely show their PSP heritage but the Resurrection storyline has great production values and is a nice lead in to 2RB, introducing concepts that will be a big part of that game. It also has the best final boss of the series.

>giving a shit about necks, legs, orr tits

The real beauty is abs. A woman with a booty perfected by years of squats, wide womanly hips, and a muscular tummy. That is perfection you children.

Alright, I gotcha. Resurrection is only $20 so I'll play around with that and if I really get into it, I'll pick up the other.

>The real beauty is abs
I'd say you're ABSolutely wrong on that one m8.

Which is better to have.

A DEF9 on my sheild or a Way of Defense10 on my shield?

Is way of defense more useful?

Any good Divine bullets i can make with only 4 Slots??

ONEGAI

Ideally, you'd want both of them.

How hard are these games? If I like games with at least the option to have difficult gameplay, will I be happy or disappointed?

If you have to pick one, DEF if you got hit often WoD if you can guard most of the time.

have the only currently known useful shotgun custom bullet

Sorry captain! I already have this bullet.

damn, it looks like everything goes to hell later on

I had some fun with this one in Resurrection before I got my Arbalest.

Yes there are optionaly hard mode missions which give you more enemies to fight in harder situations to deal with. But for the main game if you want to make it harder just dont take all 3 other party members.

They're useful, arguably too useful since a lot of the time they'll save you by shooting you with a healing shot right as you almost die.

Other than that the games scale well. There are rankings so even if you dont nerf yourself you can see how well you did from the grade you get. So if you want to heighten the difficulty just strive for SSS+ ranks.

I'm speaking from only experiencing God Eater 2 RB.

what platform are most people playing on?

I want Brendan to dominate my female character.

Dunno. Let's do a count. Personally I'm playing on the PS4, what about everyone else?

Vita

PC

vita

PS4 standing by

Vita

Oh god there she is.

PC

PC

Peashy.

Are you ready for despair?

Where's the yellow haired noisy guy?
I forgot his name

Got turned into a shota.

There's one thing that bothers me with hunting game so far.
Why is same weapon but different element have to be on different rank and consequently different attack power?

to trigger your autism obviously

More bullets onegai!

Anyone on a PS want to form a group?

Oh they knnow each other? Cool
I haven't met the red hood girl yet

And why can't I upgrade my weapons frequently like in GER?

PC

So far I've counted...

PC = 5
PS4 =2
Vita =3

Well that's interesting. Before the game released, everyone was shitposting how the game would never catch on in PC. But PC is about half the playerbase so far. Also, PS4 has the least amount of players when I thought it'd be the most.

?

PC, though my addiction for this game, and some other stuff I want may lead to me getting it on the Vita too

PS4/Vita, I'm not a poorfag

Bonus Urara

Why is no one posting bullets?

THATS THE ONE!

Try taking a hammer to Chi-You's feet, or to Borg's shield (both before they break).
You'll get green, when both are weak to ranged crush.
Rage Burst's Dyaus has its cape as a ranged crush weakspot and its hindlegs as a melee crush weakspot, and...I think it's the front legs are a melee pierce weakspot but they're resistant to ranged pierce. One of the frontal breakspots.
Now, ranged/melee will frequently line up as weakpoints, but they won't always. Which is annoying when the spot is a breakpoint.
Back in burst, they at least had the benefit of having Crush Up and whatnot, but now they might as well be named entirely different things.

Keep in mind Cred Forums is predominantly a PC board, and that Cred Forumsirgins are likely the minority of people playing this game.

And th

sure

ps4 here.

Too bad its a vita shot. Its a good view.

you okay there eric

note PS4 and Vita can play together

PS4

anyone know where i can watch all the support card scenes with your squad mates? also fuck Blitz Hannibals.

If anyone else wants to get a better shot it's "Dr. Kujo's Diagnosis"

PC

I can't quite tell it that's pantsu, or if it's part of her dress, kinda like a swimsuit

We gucci, thanks for the concern user.

Okay,
Team A
Get in here
Password: jnko
Any playstation users that also want to get it I'll leave it open for about 5 minutes

It sure feels deliberate.

These scene is lewd as fuck. 3 ass/panty shots and also some nice Leah titty jiggle. Unfortunately the scenes are short and the angles aren't the best.

Honestly, I don't go for complex bullets. They're cool and all, but generally speaking you get more damage overall doing 10 large shots than 5 complex ones.

What difficulty?

I'm at D15 but I'll do lower

I'm on PC too

mustnotfap.png

Eh, pass then. I'm still way too low.

PS4 here.

one sec

Alright. It's still up.

Got 2 more spots left, anyone?

>fight aragami in the underground map
>He keeps running to the lava and spamming ranged attacks
>When he finally dies he falls out of reach into the lava, cant loot it
Holy shit even after the changes this map is pure cancer

Does every support character even have them? I only just triggered one with Ciel recently and it took me by surprise, since I was like at D11 or 12 at that point. The only other character I've triggered scenes with is Fran. I was using Teruomi a lot to get some extra arcs but nothing ever triggered with him.

>those moments when you try and wait them out but they refuse to cooperate.

That is why you never fight it when it is over the lava. You just run and get it to follow you.
And yes, it's still cancer, but at least it's not terminal cancer anymore. Having one decide to run off the back end and needing to go around the entire damn map only for it to have decided to move back in the meantime was the worst shit

What does Fran smell like?

PC
God I love this game, was worth every penny. Waiting for GE3 is going to be hell.

That was quick

Like a member of the nobility who is slumming it up for moral reasons.

The fuck is the smell of that?

THis has never happened to me while playing burst Res or RB, IN res it nearly happened in the tandoor mission but My devour could reach its head I was thoroughly freaked out about it though

The smell of Fran, duh.

Stripper smell, but more expensive?

Roses ad addidas

lemme tell you when Im done talking to her mkay?

Are we ever going to get God Eater Off Shoot? You know, that one game where you just take photos of everyone and it was like the DOAX of God Eater.

New results in.

PC = 9
PS4 = 6
Vita = 4

So PC is still about half of the userbase? Not a lot of people using the Vita as well.

>open button, and still no bra
SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

>Nana's rescue mission
>Rakshasa Kongou is a complete chump, both go down quickly and easily
>takes me much longer to deal with the two Fierce Kongous

I hate monkeys.

PC here as well. Imported the Vita version a few years before it was localized, no regrets.

Oh God.
youtube.com/watch?v=eii-gW5uuTg

Kongous have to be one of the most annoying pieces of shits ever

>Tranquil Temple field
>It's snowing and it's cold
>Alisa's nipples harden from the cold and rub against the inside of her vest

What if shes wearing those boobs pads girls use

PS4 here

Fierce Kongous are a drag, but I mutilate all other rest of them pretty easily

Seeing how getting the materials just to craft your own clothes can be a pain, maybe she couldn't be bothered with getting a bra. Or maybe she couldn't even find the materials required to make one.

Vita

Polar Kongous are fucking cancer to fight with a spear. You basically have to hit their tiny hands or stab them in the ass to do any damage.

She probably can't find one that fits
Or rather, Development Department refuses to make one that fits her.

I bet she's using the same material as Shio's clothes now in her cradle uniform

I think in the god eater universe bras are just ornaments for furniture. Sakuya has a bunch of them in her room but she clearly doesnt wear any

Has the controller bullshit been fixed yet? I'm getting tired of having to restart my computer to play the game.

What does Fran's black panties smell like?
What does Kanon's armpit smells like?
I have a smelling fetish

worksfineonmymachine.jpg

What controller are you using?

>main usage of the God Arc's devour form in anime cutscenes is to grab and toss Aragami around like they were beach balls
>can even grow to ridiculous sizes to toss large-size Aragami around
>we still can't do this in-game even after the devs introduced predator styles
Why?

Some shit generic wired PS3 one, it works fine with every other game but it gets fucky with GE. I can launch the game and it'll work fine for a session, but if I quit playing and then launch the game again later, it refuses to respond and I have to reinstall a vcredis thing and then restart my computer to play again. It's really making it difficult to play through the game and steam is cucking me with refunds.

They would probably have to switch engine to implement that

Are you playing with x360ce?

PC

Better DS3
I've tried with xpadder and joytokey too but none of them would work after the first session either.

Try this, it makes your controller into xinput
x360ce.com/

BetterDS3 just emulates keyboard controls with the use of a controller right?

Would probably be way too complicated to translate to gameplay and even if so, would probably be a bit broken if you could do this with most Aragami.

Would be fun to do even if you could only do it with small ones. Picking up and throwing Ogretails at things like they're baseballs sounds like it'd be fun.

You know what'd be great?

If the Vita could do Steam streaming.

Because fuck buying an Nvidia Shield if I want to do handheld joystick gaming from the comfort of the sofa/bed while still enjoying muh PC grafix.

I have BetterDS3 set up to do that
If I go to the controls in-game after the first session, my controller shows up as a 360 controller but I can't actually confirm it, it shows up but it stays on keyboard controls.

>God Eater 3
>Romeo is now the captain of Blood

Ciel is the next in command. Julius could also take over again but he's too busy growing crops.

>Romeo

I want to Licca

Ciel is good at being Vice since that's basically being the secretary, but she's too much of an autist to actually be the boss, Romeo as much of a dork as he is, is good at getting everyone to work together at getting an objective done

I want to Licca off the grease on Licca's

ARMPITS

Ciel actually goes to great lengths to stop being an autist in the field early on in the GE2 story. Romeo is also the lowest ranking member of Blood as of the end of Rage Burst.

final boss in GE3 is a capybara aragami

I'd honestly put Gil as next captain if Hiro needs to be Not There.
Julius won't, because of everything going on. Even if it's offered, he'll turn it down - not after what he's done And he's too busy farming of course.
And I think Ciel doesn't really fit for a leader. She's gotten a lot better about things, but she doesn't feel like she'd grow into leader material.

If you really think about it the GE2 MC's talents are completely wasted being the Captain of Blood since Evoke is far more useful when used on non-Blood God Eaters.

Ideally the MC would be shuffled around to whatever unit needs him at the moment (which is also the perfect excuse for him never to show up in GE3) since he basically turns any unit he's in into a makeshift Blood.

Although Romeo's powers are wasted on being a regular God Eater as well, since his Blood Power is so incredibly broken (story-wise, gameplay-wise it's a piece of junk). He can establish an enormous Aragami-free safe zone anywhere just by evoking his Blood power so the best use of his powers would be to protect satellite bases until they can erect their Anti-Aragami walls.

Remind me why they aren't using unmanned God Eaters after GE2 anymore?

I mean for a short while they were incredibly effective. You just have to make sure the project isn't controlled by an insane megalomaniac cripple.

Gil's Blood power is literally stereotypical leadership material. It's called Inspire for god's sake.

He's also the most sane and experienced person on the team now that he's gotten over >muh Kate.

Because Julius doesn't wanna and he's the only one who can control them.

>Remind me why they aren't using unmanned God Eaters after GE2 anymore?

Because they went berserk and started killing everyone. T-thanks Rachael...

>guy literally went muh Kate
Goddamn, GIl, she was never even yours

Haru was right to be wary.

In Project X Zone 2 she says that she doesn't consider her outfit lewd, and that it just looks small because it's based off of an old shirt she liked that she didn't refit properly.

Considering the Wild GA Soldiers are a known thing, and have killed civilians as seen in story in Brendan's CE, using the unmanned ones again would probably be too much of a PR nightmare for even Fenrir

So far it's...

PS4 = 7
PC = 11
Vita = 6

By the way, does anyone have a favourite aragami? Personally I liked Venus, seeing a very human looking (to a degree, anyway) aragami was really fascinating to me. I wonder if it was a proto-Shio or something? If it ate more humans and less aragami, would it be more human like?

I kinda get why they wrote his backstory the way they did because he's the player's designated husbando and therefore can't have been in a previous relationship with a girl for purity's sake so they inserted a kinda-sorta unrequited love into his past for trauma's sake instead but jeez, it's still kinda pathetic.

Shio

So.... why doesn't she wear a bra? Did she always not wear a bra?

Hannibals

It's really funny how they wrote all of this

>Kate is basically Gil's waifu
>she's engaged to Haru though, who is a secondary character
>after she dies, haru goes off to pick up bitches
>Gil's the one who makes a bigger deal about Kate's death

I was originally a Hannibalfag, because of just how fun he is to fight, then I became a Caligulafag when I met him in the Burst DLC, and got his kicking rad equipment, and saw that jetpack I'm really not feeling Xeno Caligula, and hate the giant mustard bottle that is Spartacus though

>after she dies, haru goes off to pick up bitches
He's just trying to fill the gaping hole in his heart.

I want Haru to win Hibari and cockblock Tatsumi

If Haru was the one who died, it'd be Kate whoring and trying to fill her pussy and asshole's gaping hole.

Also funnier is that people like Haru and Lindow consider themselves like, old men who are too old for this shit.

When they're 28.

>If Haru was the one who died, it'd be Kate whoring and trying to fill her pussy and asshole's gaping hole.
If Haru died Kate would've just rebound on Gil.

Haru can't rebound on Gil.

Not unless the fujoshi get their way.

iirc 28 is pretty old for God Eaters since they tend to die young

They actually are when you consider the fact that they recruit God Eaters as young as 14, and Tsubaki was already retired at 28 herself

>I'll trade you a beer for a giant corn on the cob
What did he mean by this?

Don't they have to retire early too or risk being corrupted by their Oracle cells?

... did Lindow just kill his retirement plan by becoming part-Aragami?

That only showed up in the anime, and Haru's still trucking in the job without any issues despite him being one of the oldest non-Aragami GE around

Well Lindow DID extend an invitation to the MC to join Cradle and it's pretty much a given that this includes the rest of Blood as well. This'll probably be why they aren't in GE3 except for whoever they want there, like Gil or Ciel.

>Haru can't rebound on Gil.
>rebound
>tfw ignored some cunt's rebound moment because i value my alone-time than some stupid relationship and commitments
partially because I don't want to be the rebound guy
sorry for blogging i just want to get this off my chest since i got reminded of the word rebound

I WANT TO SMELL SATSUKI

>gina is 25
>an old woman by god eater standards

I want to smell her sweaty armpits.

How do you think they'll escalate things further in GE3?

What's 4th gen GEs going to be able to?
What end-of-world scenario going to happen?

I want to do that to Erina and Nana.

I got a feeling that The life expectancy of god eaters in the far east is much older then 30 now

Lindow and Haru are gonna be pushing that envelope because they only really damn good at killing aragami

then and Lindow probably wont have many complications with his aragami arm

End of financial year-cake

>What's 4th gen GEs going to be able to?
Transform into Aragami
>What end-of-world scenario going to happen?
Cypres gains sentience and executes a Devouring Apocalypse Yuno-style.
Yuno's gone into retirement so they have to find a new idol to stop her.

Romeo plz stop getting wasted.

I want to lick Leah's boo boos

I really liked how Haru didn't blame Gil, though, and even stood up for and encouraged him. Now that's a bro.

He actually always resented Gil, but wasn't a petty woman about it. He just kept it pent up inside.

>I really liked how Haru didn't blame Gil
He did

>Protag will have 2 bracelets instead of one

Personally I always wanted a 1v4 game for any monster hunter type game. Imagine one person playing as an aragami and they have to fight a party of god eaters. That could be pretty cool.

Basically I just want Evolve, but good.

>Dual wielding like in that one cuscene in Burst/Resurrection is now a legitimate style you can use in game

Being able to transform to an aragami and be in control.
Game literally goes to full Attack on Fenrir

Upgrade the character episodes into a dating sim.

Did he? I recall him getting mad when he tells you what Fragging Gil meant. It's been a while since that point in the game, though.

>Instead of the game just meandering on forever, you can make your current game fully end
>You can retire and get married to your waifu, and that ends your game and creates NG+

He mentions it when you kill the Rufus Caligula in D3.

I wonder what Ciel's blood special is like in other colors hmm

Good hunt thanatos.

Turns out it's not because you're an advanced GE, but because you're an aragami that devoured a GE and took his/her form and memories.

Being able to fight alongside God Arc Soldiers with them as a member of your team.

>Turns out it's not because you're an advanced GE, but because you're an aragami that devoured a GE and took his/her form and memories.
Take form of Yuu as well
the game ends with you dying to protect everyone and Alisa becomes Punished Alisa

4th gen GEs will be able to utilize the POWER OF SONG that's been studied and weaponized by Fenrir after the Spiral Tree incident.

Now you can have your own custom cheesy powerup music.

Well we kind of already have that in Rage Burst with I WILL WIN.

tfw no GOD EATER for this youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0 music

You're right, my comment still stands somewhat, though. Resentment is not quite the same as casting the blame. Basically he comes off like he knows it's not Gil's fault, that's what I liked.

> finish chapter 15
> realize the chapter 14 trophy never unlocked for you
> last trophy needed for platinum

fucking bamco....

How do i store oracle on PC?
I'm mashing Shift+E but nothing happens.

Only possible with Blast Guns.

Im using a blast cannon

I dunno, try holding down Shift and then pressing E while shift is still being held down? Make sure you're standing still?

You guys talk about waifus but who's best boy?

Ren. He's such a cutie. I want to bully him in the bedroom.

Kawamori please, I don't want to deal with your stupidity anymore.

How much time do you need to do this:
Technical Mastery
Learn every Blood Art for a single melee weapon type.
?

this fucking suck.... I can't get the chapter 14 trophy because it glitched on me...

anyone at chapter 14 and want someone to rush you through it? I wanna see if I can get trophy to pop if I help someone else do it. I don't mind watching cutscenes.

An hour or two on this punching bag.

Got it working

Not really that long. Just play through game regularly and keep switching blood art once you max it. I honestly didn't really keep track of time it takes to max since various blood art take longer to max than others.

Post yfw you see an ouroborus for the first time.

>Go into the fight alone, thinking that I'm in for one hell of a fight.
>Slaughter it easily.

I was both disappointed and amused that something so big and hyped up turned out to be such a pushover.

Your character being able to pilot one in gameplay and customizing it Armored Core style.

GAS are for plebs who cant be a real god eater

Really minor thing but I'd like to see more banter between specific characters during missions. Some story missions have them at the start and end, but it'd be fun if there was character to character-specific dialog depending on who you bring.

They'd probably explain it as the player and God Eater used ones being a new thing that's basically a God Arc you can pilot.

So, what kind of characters do you want to see fill the obligatory archetypes in GE3?

The Captain (that goes missing postgame and won't be back until the updated re-release):
The foreign silver-haired heroine (who needs a psychologist):
The other Japanese girl (who is off-limits):
The long-haired brooding bad boy (who will be popular with female fans):
The fuccboi (who is a fashion disaster):

Will they ever find a compatible God Arc for Hibari?

At this point they probably value her more as the most experienced Operator they have over having her become a God Eater.

Canon female protag.

Kanon as the protag, none of the "make your own" protag

Am I the only one who at first thought that Gina was a girl (male)?

>not Kanon as the captain

>he wants to end up fighting a Corrosive Quadriga

Nope, teeny weeny PSP screen also made think that silver haired NPC in purple was a dude for the longest time

The fact that her name was Gina somehow never registered into my mind

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TSUBAKI IS SLEEPING DONT YOU DARE WAKE HER UP - Lindow

The game will play like gears of war and there'll be cooking and baking mini-games.

>god knows how many people are living in fear from the Aragami menace, stuck in dirty hovels, living off of Fenrir's second class rations
>meanwhile the God Eaters are chilling in the beach, posting lewds of themselves for the whole world to see

>Kanon finally gets promoted in GE3
>immediately loses her promotion to (you)
Isn't it sad Kanon?

>watching through some off shoot videos

>shio's JP voice is deeper the eng dub
????

They're giving the rest of the world something to live for.
I'd say that's a worthy cause.
God Eater gravure shoots should become a regular thing.

>guy uses the school set to take some pictures

>spends minutes talking about the floor

>The Captain (that goes missing postgame and won't be back until the updated re-release)
I really don't want another updated rerelease version. Just make the full game

soma is a /k/ fag during his emo days

now he's /sci/

I expected more cuhrayzee from these games. Kind of disappointed.

>wants to shoot up a school
>and in this moment I'm euphoric

japs sure like to ship their femcs with soma

I dont get it

But he already has a waifu.

>People won't stop giving Kota shit for not being captainlike in GE2
Poor guy can't catch a break.
Will they finally start taking him seriously in GE3 when he's old enough to drink?

Is God Eater not that big in Japan?
Why can't bamco give them a higher budget?
Oh wait last time that happened they used most of the budget to hire a real orchestra just to play the credits song

All their money goes towards designing new SSR cards to jew people out of their money in Starlight Stage.

apparently they did have the lounge back in the GE1 days

but they just never let Yuu into it

>tfw spend 10k jewels
>dont get a single SSR on the recent 3 SSR gacha

Also keep it down, Rachel is sleeping.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN

menarche

>Haru will ask femc to model for him
>game forces you to say no every ep

B-But what if I want to model for him?

FFC

>Fenrir Fried Cores

It works on two levels.

>budget
God Eater has the most budget out of all the hunting games though.

AWFUG

Any good assault bullets in resurrection that doesn't center around stun lock? I would prefer to use my melee as often as possible.

foot fags are pissed

BEHOLD

CORN

Who else would they ship themselves with, fucking Kota?

I'd be totally down with Ren, for either kind of MC, but that's not gonna work due to a multitude of reasons which I don't even feel like listing out

Is there anything Fenrir doesn't own in this universe?

>bustersword against a vajra
>cc chaser from a far
>hit the scarf with 10 damage
is this what they call suffering?

Fenrir is literally a cyberpunk megacorp.

>not making angels out of beer cans

I'm disappointed lindow.

I wish I could post more pictures but Im going to FAINT

Not having much fun with Resurrection, can I just skip it? Will I be missing out on anything?

Watching Soma mellow the fuck out and the best final boss in the franchise.

oh god hibari's hair!
GE2RB hair = off shoot hair > GER

What kind of gun should I use? I've been using snipers for now.

Blast Gun.

Assault is for losers who are too lazy to make complicated autism bullets.

Will Haru ever meet Lydia?
and he'll fall in-love again for serious this time but he sees her as kate and not lydia

>Thread still up
guess is time to post more crazy bullets.

What do you think is the best cost-efficient Blast bullet?

I use assault rifles and only used blast gun in +99, I don`t have too much idea, but I would say you need to think with 2 bullets, Light of ruin/Saber are huge AOE bullets that deals fuckton of damage in some enemies, Popopopon or whatever is called is another good bullet when LoR/Saber doesnt work.
However as soon you get your hand in Frugal and Trigger happy, dont worry about cost.

Any good bullets that don't require chips?

Personally... I find Light of Ruin a big waste of Oracle. I only use it against Sekhmet and Demiurge since attacking from overhead doesn't do much against them.

Never tried Saber tho.

>fighting Mukuro Kyuubi
>1 endurance
>only just started blinking

I don't know if I'm gonna make it lads.

An older titty monster christmas cake Kanon who still can't aim XDDD

>Feldman is actually a reasonable dude
I did not expect this.

It's funny since he looks like an obvious bad guy but he really isn't.

He's also only 28.

Dude really needs to take a vacation when all this shit is over.

next time just use stun grenades to keep it locked down while you break the face

I'd laugh if she ended up being some secret post game boss or something. She gets a god arc and has a friendly sparring match against you to get used to it, but it turns out she's a fucking monster and the greatest god eater who ever lived.

Please tell me this cunt isn't important to the story.

Every single second he speaks is agonizing, every time they shove his annoying fucking face in camera I just want the scene to end.

>Fenrir rations are a incentive to sign up and e tested for god arc compatibility
>In other words, people are willing to sign up just for food
>Release bikini model magazine photos of god eater girls
>Now people are signing up just to get close to those tits and asses

he is, too bad

He's actually pretty important.
You'll have to do missions with just him as your partner as well. He sucked total balls for me.

He dies though.

>Have a waifu
>Nice to see hem in a maid outfit

>Have a husbando
>Nice to see hem in a butler outfit

That's it really.

>He's also only 28.
So is Lindow, and Tsubaki is older yet poor Feldman looks like he is 40

Who is that on the left?

*pomf*

I ran out, but I actually managed to pull through, christ. Should have mentioned it was the Ciel rescue mission.

pls share recipe webm-kun
I had to sleep last night in the Sleeping Nana thread so I couldn't see your contributions anymore. Forgot to watch the thread and it already got archived when I woke up.

Fenrir Fried Chi-you?

Shit, I wonder if it's safe to eat aragami? Or would the oracle cells just eat you?

Damn, that looks pretty satisfying.
Thank god Kongous don't do their retarded moving spinning attack in RB2.
Though this probably means that it will be in GE3. Fuck.

>Choose the largest size possible
>Make it a bomb
>Point blank allah akbar that bitch

God eaters can consume oracle based rations thanks to their bias factor.

But
why?

if you don't want to stun lock with Assault gun bullets, then stop using an assault gun.

If you want big explosions you use a blast gun.

We Mighty Cornpopper now.

Do you think having your God Arc consuming you hurts terribly? Or is Lindow just that much of an alpha male that he was ignoring it.

>Girls catch male attetion
>meanwhile the super god eater Yuu gets the females to sign up

Play his corrosion episode. not only does it hurt like a bitch but induces insatiable hunger that he was only ever able to fight by killing Hannibals. And in the end it still wasn't good enough.

And more girls means more photo shoots? It's a cycle that never ends.

Honestly, god arcs are just so cool. New types are a sword, a shield and a gun all rolled into one nice package. Not only that, they're customisable and you can swap out different weapon parts. They may not be as good as infinity god blades of +9999 Plot Deviceness but god arcs are damn cool.

Thank you

When does Offshoot happen?

>time delays

How the fuck did you do that? When I edit bullets half my problems would be solved if I could just time delay my shit, how the fuck do I fix it?

select it as you would add "fade after" etc

God damn the girl on the right is perfect barring the shit name

Can somebody explain to me what the deco shots do?
Are they used as filler or they actually do damage?

jap dub patch when? your VA is atrocious.

The real question here is will Sakuya and Lindow's son grow up to be a qt like God arc Ren was. And if he'll be in God Eater 3.

Who here actually liked Lenka? I did but it seems like most people just call him shit and cry about muh Yuu.

Too bad for you that japan also thinks he is shit. Mr eyebrowns faggot who think he can scream and kill things will stick to the anime and nowhere else.

They're sort of filler for custom bullets to get your shots in places without having to waste OP adding damage to their travel.

>who think he can scream and kill things
>think

What does this even mean? That's exactly what he did, what everyone in God Eater does actually.

>USA drone strike.webm

>sleep
>wake up
>god eater thread still up
>tfw had a dream where GE3 showed up on steam and was releasing in 3 weeks.

>Reach D8 of Rage Burst
>Unlock a ton of character episodes
>THEY ALL HAVE SARIEL IN THEM, SOME HAVE MULTIPLE SARIEL

I GIVE UP

THE ARAGAMI CAN HAVE HUMANITY AND MY WAIFUS

I SURRENDER

I WILL NOT WIN, MY HEART IS NOT BURNING WITH DESIRE

shoot it then you gigantic faggot

git gud

>make one of the bullets posted here
>deal 3k damage on everything else
>sariel comes along
>57
>57
>57
>57
>57

Any way to beat that bitch without jumping up and down like a retard?

>oh fuck nyx alpha
>she's immune to melee attacks oh god
>except she has no shielding on her body like Sariel
>dies if you even point your gun at her

don't worry too much about the initial damage, just keep shooting at the face or melee the face if your op is so precious, skyfish spear and long blade can hit the face easily. when the face breaks it's a massive ranged weakpoint

I tried doing it with a Katana + the one that lets you spin a lot of times and I get like 3 x 50 damage per revolution.

It wasn't hard like this in GER because of the air devour but god damn sariels are a piece of shit in GE2RB

Her body parts aside from the chest (which isn't normally exposed) don't take a lot of damage until they break.

Bust her head with an HDH bullet and then you'll kill her quickly after.

you're hitting the wrong spot if you're doing 50 damage with sunder

but yeah i normally don't bother with melee and just shoot a ton of hdh bullets - the head breaks soon enough and after that it's just slaughter

use this, as it's cheap.

Spam it until her crown breaks. Then just keep using it.

Yeah, I cannot reach her head without the burst's double jump. It's annoying, i mean I could get the mid jump skill but it's not worth the trouble.

Thanks man

I thought he was a bit too edgy and reminded me of that one dude from Attack on Titan, but it's not like I disliked him that much or anything.

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for showing me this game earlier in the week Cred Forums, without you guys I'd have passed over this game without a second thought but now I'm having tons of fun learning bullet builds and hunting aragami while looking good doing it.

Good call

>Thread will die and I cant post my special gale strike bullet
what a shame.

post it then

>You can now be your own personal Hannibal
>Get Punished Lindow and Goldie Lindow in party (You know they'll be back)
>The Hannibal Squad

You got six posts until bump limit nigga. Post it while I start a new thread.

How about super mature and motherly Ciel and bubbly Alisa? I know they won't ever show that they've ended up married to Hiro and Yuu but it'd be nice to see they finally have a more positive outlook on life. How about a plot where things are finally looking up, the aragami aren't as strong as they were before but now they've got a problem with a mysterious group of rouge god eaters who somehow managed to keep their human form despite no injection or armlets.

I got 1 large new thread here, easy on the Kotaposting.

Who's paying for my tip?

Should I buy this on PC or download this on Vita?
Enjoyed the PSP game.

Vita can play with PS4 users, but there is still a significant number of PC players too. Honestly, just go for whatever is comfortable for you.

Don't fall for the "The multiplayer is alive on Sony platforms meme" the matchmaking in God Eater is so fucking broken that it doesn't matter, theres barely anybody playing multiplayer on PC or PS4/Vita.

To be perfectly honest you're better off just getting the PC version, it comes bundled with the first game and it looks and runs much better its also cheaper.

Late but add another Vita user to the count

>does anyone have a favourite aragami?
Can't decide, went Vajra > Dyaus Pita > Garm > Hannibal > Caligula (blue), I'm curious about the skull faced thing in the box art and someone posted a skull faced Yaksha so i'm hoping to see a skulled Caligula too

She honestly strikes me as being more a sister-figure than a love interest for him.

>its also cheaper.
You appear to have missed the "download" part.

Of the fightable Aragami, Hannibal hands down. I just love that fucker's design. Angel dragon, fuck yeah.
If you're counting ALL Aragami, then Shio with Hannibal following close behind.