Play DS2

>play DS2
>is actually good

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/857/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has anyone ever actually made a cute girl in Soulsborne? I've tried for like an hour every time I've started one and never been happy with her.

With bloodborne and Dark souls 3 its pretty easy but kind of samey. Ive seen some decent faces in 2 too but takes a lot of effort apparently. In demons souls and dark souls 1 just give up.

dark souls 1 its possible with a shit ton of effort, but then you figure out that what you make in character creation isn't really what you get in game so I guess you should give up either way

>make a cute girl in dark souls 1/3
>most of the game is spent looking at her ass or looking like beef jerky on legs

I only make cute qts when im doing a sorc build because im going to wear that stupid dusk crown anyway.

I think I did. Did I?

I liked my DS2 character.

The shit I hate about souls character creation is that what you make and what actually appears in game are two totally different things.
The character creator seems to have some very particular lighting or effects or whatever that appear nowhere else in game, and all my characters end up looking like trash in 50% of the areas or more.

nice frog bro

this one is good

cute
its bretty gud

qt3.14

>actually good

No user, you just think that

cute

I was pretty happy with my spooky waifu in 3

DS2 is harder than other DS games
that's why scrubs hate it

Too bad the DS1&2 ones had man shoulders

It's the worst Dark souls, but this don't make it bad.

The DLC is good. The actual game is the worst of the series.

Would summon

all 3 games are as good and bad as each other well for me anyway

The remake actually made vanilla mostly fine. Though i agree the original version was pretty much shit.

Ds1 was fine. At least the females actually swayed their hips when walking.

fuck outta here with your The Crow ass lookin waifu

le joker xddd le capekino hahahha!!!!

"It's the worst dark souls..." Said every non pvp shitter collectively.

Powerstancing was probably the best mechanic souls ever had. Oh well.... they scrapped it for 3 anyways.

>play SOTFS
>is shit

Fuck why isn't there an always-human mod for DS1? I want to play as a qt brown waifu, not a raisin

DS2 is pretty much the easiest game in the series besides DeS because the both have something in common.
Enemies lack variety in their movement sets and for most of them you are completely safe if you don't stand directly in front of them.

But in DeS everything felt fresh and new while in DaS2 it was a step backwards.

>Want to use a katana in off hand for the running stab in DS3
>DS3 doesent let me do running attacks with off hand weapon like in DS2
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>DS1
A fucking triumph of exploration and worldbuilding. Solid combat. Dogshit multiplayer.

>DS2
>Dogshit exploration and worldbuilding. Solid Combat. Really good multiplayer.

>DS3
Boring Exploration and worldbuilding. Solid Combat. Multi works as well as two, retarded invasion mechanics.

All in all, DS1 is like playing a game based around the genre of Black Metal, and that's cool. DS2 is great for playing through with a friend for 150 hours. Dark Souls 3 is a watered down version of the other two.

I've got like 700 hours in the series, and I could play through 1 again, I could MAYBE play through 2 again despite doing it so many times, and I don't even want to buy the DLC for 3. Seriously, I don't even want to make a character and build them up for the future DLC.

Except that there are fewer power stancing movesets in DaS2 than dual weapons in DaS3 and they're all more boring.

Just cheat in humanities. A lot simpler than just having a trainer on 24h.

Id say this was the best thing introduced in DS2
I really like hexes as well, but they are too OP after just a few hours of playtime

I think taking souls PVP seriously is the most embarrassing and stupid shit you can possibly do in a video game and I still think SOTFS is bretty good, especially the DLC areas, which are better than anything in DS1.

Probably cheat engine.
That's also how you make a THICC waifu so why wouldn't you play dark souls without it

> Bloodborne
> Fucking triumph of exploration and worldbuilding. Solid combat.Really good multiplayer.

Thanks guys

>so why wouldn't you play dark souls without it
I have brain problems

Why would you play dark souls without it

Here's my DS1 character.

Step back from the keyboard. Bells.

Bells.

That's how you do multiplayer? Shut the fuck up, you don't know what you're talking about.

this
Also use savegame editor

Did you use the deadzone mod?
Because that's the only way I'd be able to bear playing Dark 2 again. Still wouldn't fix the terrible enemies, zones, bosses, visual etc., but at least it wouldn't feel like playing vomit.

>THICC waifu settings

Wait, what? Explain

I don't really see how it's functionally different than any other Souls multiplayer to be honest. Not even who you're replying to.

Rate my waifu.

>DaS2
>solid combat

>Do you want to do something with multiplayer
>Does it take more that 2 seconds
If it does, it's worse that Dark Souls 3 and 2. If you're playing bloodborne, I suggest picking up knitting.

I want to sex that thing

Ds2 easily had the most build variety which sounds like a pvp shitter thing to say, but it just makes the game have more replayabilty in general or if you get bored of a current build it was really easy to just respec.

If bosses were actually good bon fire aesetic would also be a great thing. It's a shame they removed it for Ds3. Fuck they removed lots of good shit that Ds2 had and it really feels like they did that just to distance it as far as they could from it.

Do you mean two seconds of animation time or two seconds of waiting time? Because every souls game has taken about 15-20 seconds for me before I connect with a friend, which logically should be the quickest way of joining a game. If you're just talking animation time, then yeah bells still take about two seconds so I don't really know what you're on about.

You think that's bad? Try Lords of the Fallen.

my current DaS3 character

I'm sure someone in here has an image but you can edit body values with cheat engine. Not boobs obviously.

You can edit waist, hip, and leg sizes to get some pretty thicc waifus.

Looks cool.
Would shit myself if invaded.

Oh, it's better than LotF so it must be great.

you realise that role timing is really really off? seriously that second roll was way too early

I played Lords of The Fallen for about two bosses.
It's a lot better than Dark 2.

>removed lots of good shit

Lots of unnecessary shit in my opinion. Dark Souls 2 had a lot of features but... so fucking what? It just felt like things to do for the sake of more things to do.

even without the craptacular hitbox, the gameplay looks boring as fuck...

is this how all souls games essentially play?

Nothing wrong with the second roll.

No, DaS2 has the least engaging combat of them all.

you did better than this guy at least
can't really fix eyes in ds1 though

WHAT MODS

I mispoke...

That doesn't invalidate that footage. The first roll was fine, but Dark 2's lagging hitboxes fucked him, then he panic rolled.

Other Souls are a lot quicker than Dark 2. Especially Bloodborne, which is focused on close quarters, reactionary combat.

F-F-F-FUCK YOU!!!

kind of, that is just one enemy though with like 3 different very easy to dodge moves. Its more fun when there are tons of enemies or when killing bosses. Figuring out what build to go and what order to clear the game in and planning your route is also nice if youre into that sort of thing.

I thought the nose tip was raised higher, and more rounded.
She looks cute from that previous angle though.

Its early, invincibilityframes were done before the hit came in

Here ya go

I think I'm gonna fire dark souls up again

Invest in agility and learn to properly roll.

This webm is just showing that if you don't roll your hitbox stays with you.
Dark 2 has accurate hitboxes, technically, but when you roll the hitbox lags behind you for no reason at all. It just does that, and they never fixed it.

1.Blood Borne
2.Dark souls
3.Ds2
5.Ds3

The second roll isn't the problem.

The first attack didn't even visually hit him, though.

Oh...

True, people who take vidya seriously at all need to get laid. But I bet you took it seriously when you got invaded halfway to the next bonfire. Some of us liked our bro downs on the bridge.

I miss my batman build. Power stancing with a caestus, and being able to switch my right hand to a bone fist... throwing fire bombs and daggers at people trying to estus.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck most fun I've had in souls.

the first roll was fine. the problem was that rolling was busted in DaS2 to begin with. your hitbox wouldnt disjoint from the place you began rolling until it was more than halfway through or something, and i-frames dictated which frames in that point A to point B transition were safe. so, instead of having the player hitbox follow the model, you had problems where youd be clear of the enemy hitbox, but still get hit because you weren't in i frames and the attack hit where you were standing when you began rolling. the only reason this system was in place over the superior des/das/das3/bb system was because ADP was introduced, and the system had to be able to be variable in correspondence with that stat

and THAT is why dodging was ass in DaS2, and shouldnt be defended. because it was a reactionary, skill based action tied to an RPG variable out of the player's control without stat investment

>Other Souls are a lot quicker than Dark 2

No they're not. In fact, it's easier to exploit the enemies in 1.

> BB > DS > DES > DS2 > TLF > DS3

Thanks.

Eh, I downloaded pretty much everything that was decent off of the dark souls nexus page.

I think this is what I used for the face textures though unless I'm mistaken. It was a while ago. You're still going to have to be able to sliders though.

Older picture where I didn't think to take off her ring that has the aura on it so it distorts the picture a bit.

www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/23/

What baffles me about Dark 2 is how many of the major flaws were never patched out. It's as though the fucked up deadzones and character hitboxes were intentional.

Get away from m'swamp!
That first image must've been a REALLY good angle.

1 massive boner/1

(Sorry I don't have more boners to give)

>not killing them with a normal, fast, good or average sword
>using a lance that doesn't even worth the delay

Thought this was a Mario Party players hand from the thumbnail.

Honestly I've never really had a problem with invaders, which sounds kind of braggadocios but I guess it's why I think taking it seriously is kind of a joke. I mean I've probably been invaded 50 times over the course of all the souls games and only been killed three times, and I wasn't even mad because they genuinely outwitted me and pulled some clever shit.

You know why the roll hitboxes are probably fucked? The mocap. They probably accidentally used root motion for at least part of the roll animation.

ADP doesn't make the hitbox any more accurate, it just adds i-frames which means you're less likely to get hit and notice that it's wrong.

Yeah

It's my fap hand saying "it's time"

Fists were so damn fun in 2. When I finally switched to fists in 3 and realized they were complete shit like every other game my enjoyment of the game took a nosedive. Why couldnt they just make fists good again?

I don't get it.

JESUS she is busted.

My DeS girl was kinda cute. She was unnaturally upbeat looking for such a desolate world.

I make dykey looking chracters
Never found an outfit I liked more than any other for 2 and 3

Waifu thread?

>She was unnaturally upbeat looking for such a desolate world.

That what I like about a lot of the Dark Souls NPCs though. So many of them are content or even somewhat optimistic despite the place they're in being this undead wasteland.

Danke, reinstallan

They really were. Engraved gauntlets... that satisfying "splash" telling you it's a crit. And how easy it was to completely roll anyone with a slow weapon or shield.

yes

how did I do?

>It's another "I can't roll correctly but that's the games' fault" webm

Are people still not understanding the rolling mechanics of DaS2 yet? It's seriously piss easy to do.

I understand them just fine. That doesn't make them acceptable.

>And how easy it was to completely roll anyone with a slow weapon or shield.
You still have vanilla souls, wanna fite fagboi?

Is there a way to solve the problem of all armor in the game making your character, girl or boy, look like a huge burly man?

Even cloth and the leather set makes you look like a fatass.

I just WANT TO BE CUTE

They're completely acceptable. Sorry you can't roll dodge every attack immediately from the start of the game because you're running around naked.

Use a shield until you have the agility required to perform such a feat.

Can air even get through that flabby looking nose? How the fuck did you make a nose look like it has fat deposits?

>They're completely acceptable.
>sword does damage even though it misses the player by a metre

Here she is. None of my other characters came out so cute.

nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/857/?

Why, bros?

Got a closeup?

Is that Miss Piggy?

Right here:

Dark 3 has some pretty decent fashion.

ignore the dead eyes

please rate

Is that an HD hud? How the hell did you do that?

lips kinda ugly
face kinda chubby

6/10

>Sword is a meter wide
>Youre naked standing next to a giant

Lots of things are ridiculous user.

Sorry it didn't work out like DS1, shitter. I suppose you'll go from board to board calling it the worst souls game ever. Go backstab fish some more with the other giant dads in the "best souls game".

Big eyes are a plus for me but she seems pissed off. Not that I blame her.

6/10
7 if she cheered up.

despite all its other flaws DaS2 had the best character creator imo

Bretty cute

8/10

best I could make in souls I don't care to much about the face because most are hidden behind helmets.

all right you got me, he's male

My queen. My sun.
The most beautiful thing in this world.

Cute girl (male).

I've specifically kept him at a level where he can co-op in the Settlement but managed to push through all the way past the Pontiff just so I could get the ring that switches animations, so everyone who summons me thinks he's a girl.

>dark souls with koreon customization

pls.

where is the tutorial for this one
also 10/10

2spoopy/10

haha you suck.

rate my nigger Cred Forums

>True, people who take vidya seriously at all need to get laid.
People who don't take video games seriously need to fuck off from video game discussion boards. Seriously, you're a dumb shit.

I lied my dark souls 3 gal is much cuter.

>The amount of people defending that first swing hitbox or diverting the argument by saying "y-you messed up your second roll!"
DS2 drones are the worst

because stat investment totally doesn't dictate everything else in the game, right?
such as
avoiding damage with shields held with vit/end/str (weak to the low resistances of the shield, penetrated by spells, aoe, hazards, curved weapons, guard breaks, staggering)
absorbing damage with heavy armour held with vit/end (weak to low resistances of the armour, massive weight hit)
tanking damage with vig (barely counts as self-defense)
killing the enemies outright with weapons held with vit/end/str/dex and scaling with your str/dex/fa/int
killing the enemies with spells using your int/fa
do also keep in mind that none of these allow you to both reposition yourself and be COMPLETELY FUCKING INVINCIBLE for the duration of the roll, and rolling has no innate weaknesses

the only other features in dark souls that do not use stat scaling are pyromancies and parries, and parries are extremely predictable and take some degree of skill to even use, and pyromancies take a significant investment of souls to scale lategame, effectively reducing your stats from leveling up in favour of scaling your pyromancy flame, meaning that it is essentially a stat investment by another name.
god damn, people like you are why we have dark souls 3 and the absolute comedy rollfest of estus that is the entire fucking game.

>353323586
not niggery enough. face is fine but skin color needs to be darker.

Yea he turned out kinda like a muslim, he looked fine in character creation though.
I was secretly trying to make MC Ride but failed miserably

get get get get got got got got souls rush to my head they hot

r8

it could be the lighting most places make you characters look like shit desu

Is there a way to change the character's looks after starting? I mean besides the sexchange coffin in things betwixt.

only in dark souls 3.

this was someone's waifu

>0 adp and proud

>girl
>cute
Pick one.

we wuz/10

Unfortunately I lost the goddamn sliders for this one

Waifus are for faggots. R8 my Mad Max reject.

>being an gay in 2016
Off yourself

Forgot image

My favourite so far. Very cute.

thoroughly metal

I hope this doesn't ruin your character for you, but the snake on his forehead makes it look like he a greasy, curly strand of hair.

looks like shit

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Found them. Unfortunately nobody has been able to perfectly recreate Medzen's original.

what ya think now?

>cute girl
No such thing. People have made some alright looking guys, though.

>being straight
>ever
tip top cuck

Sure, cockbreath.

TRIPLE SIX, FIVE, FORKED TONGUE

>tfw when i first saw sirris I thought that was her hair

I was kind of disappointed it wasnt

Shit.

Nice.

I stopped trying to create characters on Soulsborne games they just never look good.

The one thing I always wanted was the desert sorceress skirt minus the red skirt

...the possibilities....

>check summon sign
>"cute girl" character
>ignore
>bro op up with someone who takes daily showers instead

Pic related. Me and someone else got summoned to help a "cute girl" faggot fight dragon slayer armor. We the fag go in alone and just chillaxed outside the fog gate until he died.

that it does

DAMAGED

only good ds2 character i have ever seen

looks autist

1 million adp:the webm

Agility only activates when dodging moron.

DaS2 easily had the best character creator.

If you spent enough time with it you could at least get something somewhat attractive.

The BB and DaS3 character creators are abortions. You have to spend like 2 hours just to get something that looks human.

Why don't they just add a cute girl option when creating characters? It would save so much time.

bait
dont reply to DS2 threads

Chin

don't post lies on the internet.

My Bloodborne character is pretty imo, but I have no pic of her.

I tried

I reinstalled vanilla ds2 just for this
Left is my main, right was my last character before sotfs came out

I miss my overleveled waifu, I wish I could port her to sotfs

Must be the sister.

Git

ah yes those iframes that he gets on using CURL UP LIKE A BALL will surely be enhanced by adp
or maybe those iframes on WALKING TO THE RIGHT

Cutest in the thread by far
Also actually looks like a human bean

DaS2 is dogshit compared to 3 in every aspect

That roll timing isn't off at all, DS2 just has a shittarted hitbox system where your hitbox stays where you rolled from until the animation finishes (and the animation is really long in DS2)

It looks like a fucking monstrosity. Get your eyes checked.

slider please senpai

My headcanon is that FROM intentionally made hitboxes weird like this in order to prepare players for online play.

After dealing with shit like this for the whole game, PvP would probably be a lot less jarring.

god damn it, its just dumb enough to believe

>girl

No, but I've had success with boys for some reason.

No, 2 looks and feels like a Chinese bootleg of the other games.

>Sorry it didn't work out like DS1
Or Demon's Souls but you contrarian faggots found out that DeS was popular so you probably retroactively hate that even though none of you pc only faggots ever played it.

Here's one of my female characters for comparison.

Dark souls 2 is the best one regarding combat mechanics/pvp, I was disgusted to see there was no powerstancing in DS3, and ds3 pvp in general was a shit show and I heard magic isn't as good either.

DS2 did level design pretty badly though some levels were so small and felt meaningless and empty. DS3 was amazing in that regard but I only played it once, currently just waiting for the DLC edition.

>he doesn't rock blue lothric
plebs

i dont know what adp does the post

I tried.

Me

>After dealing with shit like this for the whole game
more like until you level adp

I was pretty happy with my sorcerer in ds3

why were character models so big in bloodborne?

But I can actually wear havels and not get stunlocked by a dagger in 2.

Do you mean that you cannot zoom out like in DaS in the character creator? Dunno but that pissed me off.

no for whatever reason the placer character and all the mobs are larger as a whole compared to those in dark souls. maybe something to do with the speed of movement.

Is this a mod or something?

All the feral humans you fight have something wrong with them. Their limbs break and are extended with parasites holding them together. In a few variants it doesn't go well and they are left with a broken arm distended with a weapon dangling from it.

There isn't really a way to compare the models side by side so i'm assuming the difference in height you see is caused by the stylistic choices. Long arms and legs, short torso.

just not enough

i guess

Is that bendthatdick cumbinbitch?

Literally every ds2 female character looks the fucking same what are you talking about. All you can make is a squinty eyed child and that doesn't even look attractive

>eye shadow and lipstick
>in apocalyptic fucked up souls universe

>sunlight blade
>uchigatana
>ciaran's set
>british looking character
grade a faggot

>muh adp
>MUH ADP
Fucking kill yourself

>oh fuck someone actually knows how the game works better tell him to kill himself

the world doesn't need people like you in it.

every Cred Forumsirgin to ever hit female in character select always goes crazy on the makeup. I remember dragons dogma every fucking female pawn had the whore clown aesthetic.

>barely touch BB
>just got DLC the other day and pick it back up
>trying to create a cute grill right now

Think I'm just going to hit 'Finish' and go with whatever I have. Been sitting on the chara creation screen and sliders are making less sense the longer I fiddle around.

Kill yourself
Adp was a mistake
DaS2 was shit
DaS3 is the proof that even the devs regret it.
fucking pull the trigger already

SLIDERS PLEASE

Nowhere in that post does it imply that ADP is a good thing, only that it's necessary to play the game without dying.

I know it might be hard to go five minutes to go without having autistic fits but I believe in you.

and Ds3 has so little shit to do that i got bored after hitting 150h, when i have over 1k hours in Ds2/SoTFS and close to 1k in Ds1. If dlcs turnes out shit it will be the worst game in series

>le autism card
Just eat a bullet

and failed.

>play a completely different game
>it evokes all the DS2 memories
ds2 wasn't nearly as hard though

ds3 is proof that the devs are trying to distance themselves as far as possible from ds2 because of monkeys like you going BUT ITS NOT LIKE DS1 WHERE YOU COULD BE INVINCIBLE ALL THE TIME AND HEAL SOOOO MUCH FASTER THAN 2, MAKE MY GAME EASIER AGAIN PLZ FROMSOFT OH ALSO THAT 1 DUDE KEPT KILLING ME WITH MAGIC AND I COULDNT REACH HIM WITH MY SOLAR SORD CAN U FIX IT
and then they did, and rolling is a free, absurdly fucking fast, unstoppable iframed flying shitshow, estus is instant use and instant healing, and spells are back to being absolute fucking trash tier.
i can really see why you'd enjoy 3 more than 2, friend. really gives you a solid chance of beating the game.
oh hang on, the base game is half as long as 2's, no wonder.

Was poise a mistake too? I mean DS3 is proof that even the devs regret it.

SUB ATOMIC PENETRATION RAPID FIRE THROUGH YO SKULL

"Cuter than DaS1 girls" is as close as you'll ever get.

And here's my BB girl.

kek, keep hanging on to that piece of turd of a game
i'm glad from ignores that piece of shit
>the base game is half as long as 2's
half as linear too lol
>quantity>quality logic
You really took the time to make yourself sound like a fool writing that
Better to regret one thing than a whole game lol

Cute enough to not be an eyesore.

laffin

what game is that last one with the lizard

>Play DS2
>Get mobbed constantly in a completely shitty way
>Everything is ugly
>Stop playing DS2

Anyone know the address for these settings or the cheat engine sheet?

skyrim V

DS2 is trash compared to 1 and 3

That's actually the Chaos Blade. Her other weapon is a +15 Halberd. I liked to play around with other weapon combos like Gold Tracer and Sanctus too but my main combo was Chaos Blade, Halberd, and Grass Crest Shield, Darkmoon Talisman. Sometimes I'd swap the Grass Crest Shield for Sanctus.

Not to mention a lot of DS3's areas are criminally small.
Anor Londo is literally two rooms.

The Black Gulch is a straight through. Heide's Tower is...you know. etc. All the games have their problems and positives, boggles my mind that people keep championing one over the other.

WE

WUZ

LAWWWWWWWWDS

N SHEIT

Oh and having to kill Ciaran, Priscilla, and Gwyndolin fucking sucked. I think a little piece of me died on the inside for each one, because I always want to play a moralfag in games who does no wrong.

not when you got 3-5 regular enemies all over you

fighting a single intentionally slow stone statue not going to be more flashy in other games either

looks like she's holding a pistol.

>Bloodborne
>really good multiplayer

DS3 chugging has nothing against BB chugging.

BB tried to be faster in every way which is not necessarly good.
Invaders can hope into your game- Waste 20 heals and after that easily bell themselves out of the game again.

If BB has one flaw its the design not being in favor of MP.

I did try to base her off of Rebecca Chambers.

You failed.

>from ignores das2
>the game that literally got 3 expansions and a remastered version

also
>quantity>quality
a fuck-huge more content that's still pretty fucking decent can easily beat less then half of that content even if it's objectively better.

nope. i was going to say that she looked like a Resident Evil character as well as the pistol.

How the hell does that look like Rebecca Chambers? I'm not trying to be an asshole but that looks nothing like her.

use your imagination, you fucktard.

I said I tried

>Doesn't look like Rebecca Chambers
>Use your imagination so it does

Stop getting offended on his behalf you little bitch. See, he's fine:

This is pretty good

Can we just post Souls characters in general?
Pure caster is so much fun. So many spell mixups.

No. I'm still trying though.

Honestly, after having succeeded at making what I believed to be the cutest face possible, I came to an epiphany about DS1 and DS2

You just can't make "cute" girls, because of the bodies in the games are all very masculine. The best you can do is make them a little bit more amazonian and barbaric looking, choose the longest hair option, and you will have an actually beautiful female, because you worked with what was given to you instead of putting a completely mismatching "cute" face on an amazonian body

It sucks because I had a perfect face as an example, and I was super proud of it, but I didn't take any screenshots of it before DS3 arrived, then I found out I can't play DS3 on my comp because its too old

Oh well. I remember what sh elooked like in my head

Rate my qt.

>messed up nose / 10
>not frowning / 10
You tried.

What's wrong with the nose? I thought I nailed it.
Also, he actually ended up frowning more than the original, but I don't have a good picture.

Also your eyebrows are angry, while real Patches' is sad

R.I.P.
savefile corrupted and lost forever.

>Being this butthurt

DMC

>cute
Ehhh, no.

Pic not related.

>still no poise
literally staggered

>I'm going to make an abomination lmaooo xDDD
Here's your (You)

You're a wizard Harry...

Flattering angle/10

Uninspired/10
Looks generic.

The people hating on DS2 watched too much VaatiVidya and had overhyped expectations. The people having fun were the people learning the systems and how to use them effectively in PVP, which is how it's always been. Quality matches were had in Iron Keep, fight clubs on that bridge sustained many an evening while I was in college.

Is my character cute?

t. Edgy 12 year old

looks like

PvP was only good when From didn't pander to PvP fags

Looks like someone stretched her face.

>covering face
Good shot user.

Adding mechanics to support an evolving meta isn't pandering. The singleplayer complaints are mostly addressed by Miyazaki leaving and the legacy team being forced to basically use him as a model without trying to look like a clone of the 1st game. Even then, it's a passable story and interesting universe. Just not in the realm of 1.

>Armor
Lmaoing @ ur life

Nice strong chin there senpai.

Also, my char.

how about this

>that nose

Try a different hairstyle, make up, and get rid of that tattoo.

>sex: male

I didn't notice it until i saw it.

You know there's actual NPC sliders right?

>Deceptive Iva
>sex:male

well played user, well played

>CHROMATIC
>ABERRATION
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>male
Yep.

I've spent literally days making a cute characters in Soukls games. I can't post the images right now though.

I-Is that you, 47?

left = WRPG
right = JRPG

demons souls is the best souls

>The Black Gulch is a straight through

Which is great because it tricks you into thinking the area is much more straightforward than it actually is and how many hidden sections it has.

How come literally everyone's "waifu" characters looks exactly like this
>red hair
>ponytail
>horse face

I'll take that as a compliment

Haven't played 3 yet but i've completed DS, DaS, DaS2, BB and all of their expansions and i've yet to find a boss as difficult as DS2's gank squad in the Sunken King.

I know right, I always based mine around eastern art features like tiny sharp nose and a fairly small, rounder head. People here make nordic horse queens.

DS2 is the worst game of 2013

Female head on male body

i-it's just the roll, believe me bro, it's just the roll

Watching this made me ANGERY

DS2 was such a bad game, holy shit.

>armor was so pointless in boss fights you were better off just going in naked without a weapon for "better" rolls

This is how you make a pure Irish warrior waifu

>two-handing claws
Christ, this game was designed by literal baboobns.
Also
>it worked once, it works every time!

>shockwave even hits boba fett in the background

BRAVO FROM

Females in soulsbourne series always resemblance males. You can't make a true female.

I like to think she is me in an alternate dimension and she has a feminine penis

In what way does this not apply to DS1?

That would be the only feminine thing about you.

best one itt

Capra Demon? Hell, poise even helped against Gwyn,

as long as I look like her, I don't care.

OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT

>All the different and varied builds
>All the fun items added
>All the secret and mysterious areas
>Actual fun Covenants
>Balanced PvP
>Great DLC Bosses
>Varied environments
>Best fashion
How did they go backwards when creating DS3?

Here's a cute boy.

>webm fag is here again already
Abandon thread.