psnprofiles.com/LostXmas0
youtu.be/-xhEJYJ0xdc
psnprofiles.com/pabl023v&completion=all&order=percent&pf=all#content
psnprofiles.com/Tenmyouji
psnprofiles.com/SpinyNormanBates
psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

psnprofiles.com/FLOppVi
Haven't really played anything seriously lately, apart from Attack on Titan. But I stopped, when I found out what a damn grind the last trophy would be.

I won 2 or 3 trophies in Malicious Rebirth but I don't want to update the ofw.

I hate the feeling of being just one trophy away from something.

It hurts my soul.

doing 5 day/7 day survivor on dead rising only on day 1 wew

>trophies

The only thing that gives you sad losers something to live for.

>level 13
>10 plats

have you only played like 20 games? I have 3 plats and am like 15% away from level 12

What did you miss in Watershock 1?

I'm working on getting all the achievements in Dark Souls. It's been pretty fun so far I'm a little bummed that I need to make an Enchanted and Magic weapon since I'm doing a Faith build but no biggie.

I think I'm very close to clearing all the Sorcery/Miracle/Pyromancy achievements and then it will just be a couple of quick NG+ runs to get all the weapons.

Really hating the grind to get the stupid weapon from those Channeler's in The Duke's Archive right now though. I must have run them 50 times but I haven't gotten that god damn trident yet.

Just finished up 100% Dead Rising on xbone, working on DR2. Right now I'm doing Zombie Genocide Master, and stuttering and constant crashes make an already boring grind so much worse.

I don't know who they got to do this port but they need to fire them.

I still have to do those one day. I made it to 4 days once and the power went out. That was about 5 years ago or so and I haven't had the heart to try again.

>Working on
100% Arkham Knight
>Planning
Maybe going for Journey (PS4)* or wait until Transformers: Devastation

*I already have 100% on Journey for PS3

> can't view trophies offline on ps4

Who thought this was a good idea

I can't beat the game on hard. I'm one trophy away from the platinum.
81 games with trophy support.

That reminds me, be careful with the all the weapons trophy. You need to cut some bosses tail to make them all of the weapons.

>you're all losers but me
(you)

Stupid frogposter, you can with the newest firmware.

There's a challenge room with like 10 rooms of enemies on Medium you have to beat in under 15 min.

its just too much. I just can't get it. Tried for about a week but then just decided it wasn't worth it.

It's just a silly bronze that will forever mock me

I have currently been attempting Rapid Discord in Overwatch for more than 60 (sixty) hours.

No, that is no exaggeration.

I think you can right now (with the latest update)

>There's a challenge room with like 10 rooms of enemies on Medium you have to beat in under 15 min.
Go back and do it.

Thanks for the heads up user I was a dweeb and followed a guide this time since my blind run through the game was a ton of fun but left me with a really shitty character who missed pretty much every side quest.

I still have two tail cuts to get on this playthrough but I think I'll be able to nail them. Seath is slow as fuck and I can cheap shot Crossbreed Priscilla when I'm ready.

>Post your recent trophies
Ok, the reason they both took so long, is I started up R&C remake to stream and then just stopped playing it to focus on FFX HD.

I then took a long break from FFX since I was planning to finish that dumb sphere grid, and played other things as well. I got back to FFX and maxed out all my stats of the party.

>Post what you're currently working on.
I plan to go back to Ape Escape 2 HD and God of War 2 HD to finish their trophies up.

>Post what you're planning to work on.
Neptunia VII, and when it comes out Gravity Rush 2.

Just beat Ratchet and Clank HD.

Trying to decide whether I want to Plat it or move on to Going Commando. There's so many trophies I put off for challenge mode but now I don't really want to play the whole game again.

>recent trophies
Lightning Dodge in FFX
Felt great
>currently working on
Completing FFX, and maybe FFX-2
>planning to work on
FFXV, and some other couple of games I haven't finished yet

My trophies if you are interested.
psnprofiles.com/LostXmas0

Good ass game. I'm thinking about giving CoD:WaW another go.

I've been playing Nier and trying to get the trophies, but fuck me some of them are retarded. Who's got time to farm materials to upgrade every single weapon? Or to plant flowers that take forever to produce seeds that have a %1 chance to drop.

welcome to Yoko Taro games

I get 17 or so minutes everytime.

There's like 15 big daddies. It's like a half hour of normal paced content to beat.

This trophy was honestly not very well though out yes i know that's a cop out answer but still

Drakengard 3 was pretty easy. The only difficult trophy is the ending itself.

I have it, it's not really all that bad.

That 1 million bolts thing is pure bullshit though.

There's an unlimited bolt glitch that you can only do once per playthough so make sure you get everything else beforehand.

youtu.be/-xhEJYJ0xdc

I hope Automata isn't as bad

is the unlimited bolt glitch really necessary though? Feel like with an entire second playthrough I should get it with maybe a little bit of grinding.

>Lightning Dodge in FFX
>Felt great
My hands were a shaky mess when I finished doing that, and I used the trick that triggers it to always happen when you walk in a specific spot too.

Took me 3 playthroughs with the glitch (I stopped the glitch when I got to like 400,000 assuming I could do it again)

1,000,000 is just so much.

also DONT start another save, it'll reset your 1,000,000 bolt counter.

is lords of the fallen easy to plat?

It felt great to complete it. Pure fucking bliss, actually.
I think I tried for like 3 hours until I got it by abusing the trigger spot and counting 20 ticks then taking a break for 5 minutes in between the intervals

I don't even care about trophies/achievements

Im interested in this too
Same with Journey

too lazy to update it, but Deus Ex should be at 85% because I haven't bought the DLC

I just tried playing Journey the other day, bored me to tears.

I admire your level of patience and perseverance even if I dont care about being a trophy whore.

I dont think journey has a plat

>caring about achievements/trophies
>being 12

It doesn't, just checked since my profile tab was still open

this is all I got for 100%/plat doing DR1 and Sly 2 now.

What's your level? Just curious if it's over 20 or not.

People care about stamps, coins, hot wheels, why not trophies/achievements? I don't care about them, but I understand the OCD nature of wanting to brag and show off how big your gamer dick is compared to others.

>When THAT game doesn't have trophies but you are still going for the 100%

Fucking Saints Row 2

most recent plat was Dark Souls 3.

Next Platinum is going to be Moon Dwellers. Need EX Hard and Special trophies

>curious if it's over 20 or not.

Level 21, 70%

I wish I was this good.

psnprofiles.com/pabl023v&completion=all&order=percent&pf=all#content

Why? Most of it is just mindless grinding

The official achievement is past 500 seconds, but I'll be happy with just being in the top 100. I'm already at 300 seconds, so breaking 400 should be doable.

>Post your recent trophies/achievements.

Most recent is 100 % Killer Instinct on Xbone for the 20th time. Did the Shadow Lord Update.

>Post what you're currently working on.

SFV, I'm done in two hours (just need 1500 FM for the million)

>
Post what you're planning to work on.

I'm not sure for nom, maybe Bloodborne GOTY, maybe Styx on Xbox.

>Recent trophies
I just recently platinumed Cyber Sleuth which was fun until I needed like six medals and the 30 colloseum battles.

>Currently working on
I'm playing through SK: Estival Versus right now. The trophy list seems easy enough so I'll probably tackle the platinum since I've already got the plat for Shinovi Versus

>Planning to work on
Not sure yet, really. Nothing else has really called to me in regards to going out of my way for trophies.

People like you anons who can get the platinums in actual fighting games like Street Fighter legitimately amaze me.

God I have so many shit boring indie trash that I regret opening and syncing to my trophies.

>but I understand the OCD nature of wanting to brag and show off how big your gamer dick is compared to others
Nobody else gives a shit. The only other people who care are other twelve-year-olds.

Anyone plat'ed Wipeout HD or 2048?

How do I git gud?

I basically stopped playing and trying the past two years. I'd like to finish Gravity Rush, but I don't have PS+ anymore. And you couldn't buy a digital version if you own the PS+ version for some stupid reason.

So I missed the .99 cent sale.
psnprofiles.com/Tenmyouji

Any tried getting the Far Cry 2 mp trophies?

I have a lot of unplayed games. What should I play next? Taking suggestions.

I don't know. Post profile or games you're thinking of?

Working on FFXIII-2, Godzilla for PS4 and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven. I hate to say it but I actually enjoy Godzilla.

>recent
ds3, waiting for the dlc
borrowed uncharted 1 from a friend, fuck that game
>working on
1 million geoms in geometry wars, last one I need
just started wolfenstein:the old blood
>planing
finishing up soul sacrifice delta, starting darkest dungeon, and xcom enemy within

>borrowed uncharted 1 from a friend, fuck that game

I bought uncharted 1 and 2 beat the first one it was okay tried the second one beat a few missions and gave up because it was just fight waves of enemies.

It was the opposite for me, beat uncharted 2,3 and golden abyss a while ago. Thought they were 6,5-7,5/10 games with fairly straightforward platinums. Uncharted 1 on crushing is some of the biggest bullshit I ever saw, you really have to break the enemy ai in order to survive almost half the encounters. No improvisation or skill, just pure trial and error while memorizing their spawn order and placement.
>Clear out an entire room of guys
>wait in cover
>nothing happens
>move forward
>nothing happens
>turn around the corner
>3 assholes with shotguns literally spawn from the ether in front of me and shoot my ass of while still t-posing

Well, fighting is my favorite genre. And I need to start a bunch of it, from KOF XIV to Revelator, plus a lot more.

Uncharted 1 crushing was fairly simple EXCEPT for that piece of shit blue room.

That one was pretty bad, chapter 4 in general is also awful, sunken city is also not great. Thank god you can skip the first fight in front of the church

psnprofiles.com/SpinyNormanBates

>Recent

Finished Grav Rush and got the last Hitman Absolutely Disgusting trophy I needed.

>Working on

Xillia 2 & Demon's Gaze.

>Planning

Twisted Metal once I'm done with Tales & Nep Rebirth 1 once Demo Gaze is finished. Hoping to get the last stupid vanilla Payday 2 trophy needed and eventually will find a group to play Freedom Whores with.

It is pretty fucking ballbusting.

If you truly hate yourself, play on Brutal.

how do you guys deal with having a shitty game on your profile? The kinda game where you played for like 10 minutes and never touched again but you unlocked one trophy on it.

it drives me insane

Is that the ps4 version? I think I'm done with that franchise, if I played them in release order I probably would have stopped at 1

I don't care anymore right now since I can emulate PS2 games now and get Steam achievements.

Have a second profile for trying out stuff you're not sure you want to complete, or at least get a decent amount of trophies

Working on GTA V right now
56/69 Achievements so far

Probably going to complete ittle dew and then fallout new vegas

wow user ur so cool going into threads you don't care about and telling everyone in them how much you don't care i wish i could be cul like u

You can hide them from PSN Profiles

They stay on your PS4 list though...

fucking NBA 2K14

I don't wanna get trophies for a game I don't like.
One of the games on my profile that I wish wasn't there is FIFA14. I played like one match and got a trophy and now it's there forever.

Good idea about the second profile though.

If I could go back in time, I wouldn't get the Nier platinum. Getting that trophy has killed any possible enjoyment I may ever get out of that game.

Honestly I don't remember the flowers being too bad, but the grind was fucking unbelieveable

I got up to level 10 on xbox way back when. Don't do that to yourself.

The retard developers allow host to kick people whenever he wants in matches and none of your stats count unless you finish the match.

you're a very ambitious user.

I commend you.

How long does it take to get all online gtaV trophies. I might go back to it because its a rare plat. I got all of the single player ones but never touched the multiplayer

I recently got the platinum for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. I'm pretty damn proud considering how tough some of the trophies were. Beating Run Run Rottytops without failing once and beating every boss (namely Dagron and the final boss) without taking a hit were hard as fuck.

Currently working on Dead Rising: OTR. Not looking forward to getting Alpha and Omega or the grinding trophies.

Easier than GTA IV plat.

I think that might happen to me too, which is why I'm not gonna go for the platinum. I want to look back fondly on this game, and not just remember the grind.

You do realize that's not saying very much, right?

I'm currently working on Dishonored Definitive Edition.

Finished the Mostly Flesh and Steel run, now I'm on my Clean Hands/Ghost run. Just need those two trophies + indirect target elimination trophy for Platinum.

Getting a platinum will take a while.

working Furi on furier s rank. im fucked aint I?

Trying dead rising 7 day survivial. Something always happens at 2d 17h whether its sean taking 4 bars of life or kent spamming me while im down. Or shitty vita cant connect to remote play or shitty vita touch controls. Something always happens and its just so fucking boring.

who the fuck that it was a good idea to include online/coop achievements to obtain platinum?

seriously there a are games that have single player and co-op in completely idfferent categories

I'm doing it now at day 2 now, it's not bad if you watch a show and take breaks of just sitting around and go kill some zombies/survivors

Finishing Witcher 3 now. Got all the trophies just have to finish on death march.

This was the last plat I got. Need to finish Trails of Cold Steel II before I work on anything else.

Is the Splinter Cell collec worth bothering with? I've heard it's not very good but i dunno exactly why

Guys I downloaded and played Sine Mora on the Vita. I thought it was just some meme indie game but apparently this game is the hardest game on PSN and the trophies are nearly impossible to get until you get autistically good with hundreds of runs.

How do I git gud?

Currently hunting through The Darkness 2. Please respond if you want to coop up on the pstriple. The Vendetta shit seems more fun with friends.

Im at 1200 deaths on Spelunky and I only reached Hell once and have never made it to Yenma. Am I shit?

Just make a session on psnprofiles.

Rate me nerds

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

R&C 1 has VERY slow bolt accumulation compared to the sequels.

Average tbf

Bump

Just finished getting the platinum in Pac-Man CE2 last night. It's weird because I really enjoyed the game but I'm also ok with not playing it possibly ever again. It kinda feels like once you've gotten an S rank in a stage or met the requirements for adventure mode that the run was already so good that improving on your score isn't a matter of improvement as much as it is pure luck.

Well theyre all going to take awhile and its going to be extremely mind numbing if your playing for the achievements. The leveling achievements would take awhile plus theres an achievement for spending 8 million on vehicles from heist update. So it would take awhile desu.

So far its more tedious then hard. Kifflom and the collectibles took awhile.

Darksiders 1 is so fucking boring. Fuck that horse rider trophy

>Fuck that horse rider trophy
I just rubberbanded my controller so I was constantly riding in a circle.

finish Sonic Unleashed you pleb

>have gran turismo 5

>can no longer get the plat

Fuck