Bannerlord

Release date when? Played frist one on PS4 and it's pretty fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

turunculevye.com/haberler/goster/mount-blade-2-bannerlord-is-coming-for-consoles-8933
youtube.com/watch?v=lr1ttIli2r8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>M&B
>On consoles

Absolutely fucking heretical. You best be swadian at least

What? M&B fun game and I not need a PC for this.

>What? M&B fun game and I not need a PC for this.
Why are PlayStation gamers always some third world monkeys?

I'm PC gamer, sry mate. Play Dota 2 everyday.

Fuck off he's supporting the devs

PC lost last good exclusive.. Great.

Bannerlord isn't confirmed for consoles anyway so who knows

>Mount and Blade on consoles
Here's your reply.

Cool PS4 game cosplay.

It's confirmed
turunculevye.com/haberler/goster/mount-blade-2-bannerlord-is-coming-for-consoles-8933

>Cosplay
That's picture one of a playboy shoot.

>M&B on consoles

I mean fine, here play the game. Have fun without mods and the small ass battle size. I doubt you can make larger battles than 20 guys on consoles.

Fuck you, they're wasting time porting to console when they could put more time on Bannerlord

32 players for this time.

I don't want to be the nigger who defends console ports, but even Taleworlds realized they needed monies. Who has monies? Console niggers.

Depending on sales its more money to the dev team.

Best version of Bannerlord only on PS4.

My shitty toaster managed to get 60 guys at stable 40 fps. Whew lad. It looks like I have to buy a ps4 for an inferior version of the game.

Make an EA like they did with the original M&B, I played that shit when it was 0.751. I'm telling you it'll take care of their money problem.

200 people in future.

I also played when Black knights raped everything.
I think taleworlds does not really want to be the shitty little dev studio anymore. They probably have ambitions and such.

>Source
My ass.

Sony wouldn't even let them do modding on ps4 even if the devs begged for it

Great now they are gonna fuck it up catering to console peasants.I hope they lock your character to peasant class.

I think they said on Twitter that they were going to update that number to 64 in a patch.

Sony let any devs making modes besides Bethesda.

>use battlesizer
>set it to 1000
>go fight with glorious swadians against rhocucks
>vanguard vs vanguard
>battlefield is a plain
>knights and men at arms plowing everything

It put the charge of the rohirrims to shame.

Peasant class only for dirty pc cucks. King class only for SonyGods.

>Warband
>First one
>On PS4

I'm getting too old

Even as someone who played the first one before Warband was a thing, I usually forget it ever existed considering there's no reason to play it.

By your logic Civilization IV is the first in the series because the others are obsolete

>M&B on console
>gimped visuals
>gimped army sizes
>no mods
>have to use a controller

Why call it Mount & Blade?

Not really. The older Civilization games are fundamentally different. Warband is essentially a standalone expansion with more content.

Some mods are better on the original

fun fact: m&b warband has controller support. go ahead. load the game up and grab your controller. i dare you.

>being an amerilard
>also a pcuck

its like poetry

I used to play Warband with a controller when I first moved and didn't have my desk set up. It's honestly not really difficult at all.

Yeah and it's shit

You have to mess around with it to make it playable and most consolefags just set everything to automatic like the plebs they are

Is it good on PS4. Also not having mods is not a con, I rarely mod games I play on PC because then you spend more time installing and looking for mods than actually playing the game and I don't have that much time anyways.

Tried it once, horrible.

For those of you who own WB, you can DL the original M&B on taleworlds and use your WB key to unlock the full version. Worked before, don't know if it still works.

It has a reduced battle size, which is pretty silly considering the PS4 is far more powerful than the average PC at the time Warband came out. It's apparently getting patched though so if you do get it, wait for that.

PC isn't a console. it doesn't lose exclusives.

>playing mount n blade whitout mods

>best version

>20 people army size
>not destructible envirement
>no cool mods
>no online

PC is """""gaming""""""" platform. It's always loses exclusives to Sony's platform.

>ugh how dare these people enjoy a game that isn't played on my platform of choice

Warband has 64 players on PS4, Bannerlord has even more. PC cucks btfo as always.

No it isn't. There's zero reputable source. Just a load of shit websites circular sourcing each other on a mistranslated interview

Bannerlord isn't on consoles. Sonyggers BTFO

>64

>like its a big fucking deal
youtube.com/watch?v=lr1ttIli2r8

It's on consoles, confirmed by devs PC cucks BTFO

>No physical release in burgerland
Guess I'll import if it gets cheap enough.

See
sonyggers btfo

indeed
there is 6 threads about sony exclusives shaming other consoles

those people are cancer

>I see other people acting childish therefore the obvious outcome is for me to join in on the childish argument by acting just like them

>i did not understand

>There's zero reputable source
>Turkish gaming website with devs interview confirmed consoles realese
>After Warband they not release second one for PS4
>Dat pc cucks delusion

PC Cucks trully BTFO

Devs already cleared it up on the forums retard. The console talk was for Warband, they misunderstood it as Bannerlord.

As usual you dipshits expose yourselves as not knowing jack shit about the games and just coming into threads to shitpost

Not him, but link?

>PC is """""gaming""""""" platform
kek no it isn't. thats the best part

this mentality is very similar to the afghans i met in kunar. i wonder if their version was passed down from the greeks

PC is nogaems platform.

After Warband they release Bannerlord for consoles. Why you think otherwise? Because you assblasted? PC lose last good exclusive? Oh, i can't undestand you, PS4 always has more good games than PC.

Can you write in English please?

Maybe you will get Bannerlord in 2022? Thats how long it takes M&B games before they get to console right?

And the mods?

I tried playing Napoleonic Wars with it and man that felt all kinds of fucked

>playing Warband without Diplomacy

2017 on PS4. 2022 on Petiton Cuckputer.

wait is the ps4 actually going to have a higher player pop in mp? Wtf i hate mount and blade now

I'm gonna play Warband to get a taste before this game.

Are there any mods that are straight upgrades, or should I just do vanilla?

PS4 is default platform for Mount and Blade games

How is it the default platform if its the worse version?

How do you control the attack direction in the console version? The right analog?

im actually fucking triggered holy shit

>mount and blade on consoles

please tell me they're adding Diplomacy... otherwise known as the mod that can save a player's sanity from the more inane and nonsensical bullshit Taleworlds put into their game

Didn't even know it came out for console. Christ, it must control like shit. I had a hard enough time learning feinting with a mouse. And sub 300 man battles are no fun to me anymore.
H-have fun consolefriends.

>m&b
>on consoles