What games do the lowest class poor folk play?

What games do the lowest class poor folk play?

sports for console peasants

free to play for mustards

Free to play shit

Free to play and sport games.

Literally every brazillian.

/thread

They don't

Anything with some kind of procedural/random element. If you can play it for hours and get different results.

>thread about Trailer Park Boys
>retards think its about video games
fucking Cred Forums

>Trailer Park Boys
Shit show only redditors like.

To answer OP's question, PC in general, but all games running on a toaster. PC is home to working class plebs who can't afford the luxurious console life.

i hate this meme show. especially since i live in nova scotia and everyone just tries to act like the characters

Fuck off Lahey

I want to get drunk and pass out while eating ravioli.

>tries to act like

user, that's not acting

>PC is home to working class plebs who can't afford the luxurious console life.
The ps3 is like $200 dude. Luxury my ass.

Julian > Ricky > Season 1-5 bubbles > Cory and Trevor > Mustard tiger >>>>>> shoehorned in as a main character later seasons bubbles

>he hasn't built a $150 console killer gaming rig

lmao how do you even tie your shoes you retard?

>liking Corey and Trevor at all
why

This guy knew

>$150

You spent too much. I built my i7 monster for $98. *hint* rebates *hint*

>cory and trevor
>that fucking high
they werent even funny. at least trevor only saw seasons 1-4 and didnt even watch the movie. he wouldnt be able to see how shit the show is now. at least s10 was decent, but jesus fucking christ the dyke crew was so fucking cancer

Cracked CoD2 multiplayer.

Isn't the show 10 something years old?
Also, what people are imitating?

Genuinely curious.

Faggot

>It's a Corey and Trevor guck trannies episode

Farm Simulator 2015

facebook games

call of duty

and racing games

Eurotruck Simulator
Forklift Simulator
Harvest Moon guilty of this. tfw no waifu and comfy farm life

>excited to see trailer park boys thread
>bunch of faggot disliking it for the sole reason that others like it
Jesus Cred Forums has always been full of hipstet trash but it's gotten to be too much.
You faggots are the worst

nba2k17.

Watch your local gamestop on release day every year.

It gets very dark.

They play slot machine apps on their phones. Imagine the vast expanses of grey matter devoid of neurological activity that must exist in the skulls of the people who play these games for entertainment

fucking kill yourself

Cred Forums was right, this board is fucking trash

its called mindless entertainment. like TMZ.

yeah it's not like it's on the Cred Forums board and asks a question directly related to video games, you stupid fucking faggot

Ask South America.

>he doesn't main Cyrus

lmaoing at all you shitters

GTA

I've been to the place in pic related

exactly. Imagine what must / must not go on inside their minds. Like what do they worry about? What do they dread? Are they capable of ennui? They might as well be a separate species, somewhere in the middle on the continuum from chimp to human being

Console games

MOBAs, RTSs, and JRPGs.

come on boys. smokes

OP's pc that is

f2p and overwatch, for sure.

But Cyrus has terrible jail escapability mechanics, which makes him non-viable at high level play

fuck off Bobandy

OH SNAP!! ROAST TO ALL YOU CONSOLE GAMERZ, PC MASTER RACE AMIRITE MY DUDES?

Frig off Ricky or I swear to fuck I'm telling Barb

Am i the only one who finds this guy really attractive?

Mustard race amirite?
Fucking normies, not like us tru gaymers
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

GTA

source: actual trailer park fag here, everyone here only plays xbox systems with the rare playstation owner, and everyone just plays gta and maybe call of duty and/or football/basketball games

Bo-bandy I told ya not to bitch to Barb! No Imma fuckin' have to listen to her.

Why the immense butthurt? I've been around plenty of poor people, having grown up poor, and most have no idea how to work PC's. They buy their kids cheap consoles and they play retail bin games, backwards compatible shit, and whatever is the FPS/sports game of the year constantly.

this
nothing against consoles but its true

because you're the literal sort of faggot who prides himself on being among the high eschelons of gamers that play on PC because you think it somehow makes you less pleb not to play on the platform most people play on. Which is funny because gaming in general is a pleb interest for stupid people who can't into literature/film/even music, nomatter what shit-machine you play on

if you're going to samefag at least appear to put some effort into concealing it. Hint: an 8-word reply one minute after the first post entirely agreeing with said post is a shitty cover

Samefaggin this hard
Fucking mustards