How can you call yourself a gamer if your mouse isn't on this list?

How can you call yourself a gamer if your mouse isn't on this list?

Other urls found in this thread:

rtings.com/tv/tests/inputs/input-lag
pckeyboard.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mouse isn't on there
Well, see ya later boys

I used to have the g303. It was indeed a nice mouse. Too bad it broke after 1 year

R8 my mouse

>people actually pay more than $20 for a mouse

wew lad.

I've used the trackpad thing, pretty good

A gaming mouse is how you spot someone who's new to PC gaming. There are a lot of areas of a build that you don't want to skimp on, but the mouse isn't one of them.

>spending money on a mouse

fuck off logitech

what the fuck am i reading

>Logitech shilling.

Please stop this terrible, terrible meme.

Going from SHIT logitech mice to steelseries was like night and day. Logitech keep trying to reinvent the fucking wheel in the most autistic way and fail each and every time. Yeah I made, I wasted 55 bucks on that shit.

>zowie is shit tier
Nice bait.
It's edited from the copypasta from /pcbg/ on Cred Forums

>no razer naga
Shit list, gl playing MMO's, champ.

like this:
"i'm a gamer"

>its a "people pretend the intellimouse is godly" episode

Why do all mice these days look like spaceships and have hardcore names like Couger Revenger and shit?
Like I enjoy it, but why tho?

They don't, it's just Logitech trying to package their cheap, shitty internals in something that looks worth 40$+ to anyone younger than 16.

The G502 and 403 have the best sensor on the market though.

>he calls himself a gamer

>using optical mice
fucking plebians

>click latency
is that a thing?

I've been using the same silent click mouse for years. It was cheap and it looks like it's falling apart in appearance, but it still works flawlessly.

I bought the mouse because I worked in a quiet office and the clicking was driving me mad as well as others around me probably.

This mouse is great as you can feel the click but it produces no noise. My girlfriend can also sleep soundly since the computer is next to the bed.

I tried the 502 and a deathadder, returned both and settled for the 303. I'm comfy.

502 is heavy, and the wheel is ridiculous. adder was too flat and long, hard to pick up. 303 is light, easy to move around and my hand relaxes into it's grip.

Yes. It's called input delay.

If you spend more than $20 on a mouse you are retarded

I've been through Logitech, Mionix, Gigabyte, Roccat, Razer and other Corsair mice and I've decided that this is the best of the lot.

It's comfy and has a shitload of buttons and really, that's all I want in a mouse.

I have the Rival 700 but desu there isnt much of a reason to spend that much on it its a gimmick mouse

Which is why you don't do PC gaming

The input delay is fucking awful

>""""""gaming""""" mice

sup

>letting your girlfriend influence your entertainment/hobby decisions
Wew lad
Only if you have mouse acceleration and raw input on, and are using a wireless mouse.

Why do modern peripherals almost all look so ugly? Even for a kid oriented design (though not only kids play vidya) they look like shit done by some people who only designed bad toys all their life. And non gamer stuff is almost all too in same black color and ugly.

>TFW got a perfect Logitech G400s for free.

Feels fucking great.

just got my wired g403 today, loving it. also have a mousepad coming in next week with pic related printed on it.

I'm happy with comfy as long as it has a few extra buttons. Currently using the Logitech G400(i think). Had it for so fucking long I've replaced the microswitch on left click three times.

PC gaming has inherit input delays in a lot of ways

To be fair a lot of these problems have gotten more common in consoles

>input delay is fucking awful

Not sure if bait or severely uninformed but here (You) go anyway.

fucking this. this mouse is god-tier for just about anything

how do I get best buy to give me fre shit for life

compared to what? because i'm pretty sure monitors have way lower input lag than a majority of TVs.

>Thinking PC has inherent delays when wired input devices and lagless monitors exist.

Consoles run on HDTV's with upscaling and wireless input devices. Console friend please go.

There's about a 3 frame input delay at minimum for PC gaming not counting in monitors at all.

>tfw got three corsair mice, a gigabyte mouse and a mionix mouse all for free

sponsored LANs are great

>display devices having input lag

depends heavily on the tv/monitor in question, and many better tvs have a "gaming mode" that turns off all the fluff that causes significantly longer response time

What's the point of a 1000hz mouse when most monitors only display 60hz?

>high tracking speed for flick shooting

I don't sink my bolt driver head shots with 16000+DPI, 500 DPI is all I need for shooters.

>live free in the NC

I also managed to snag a nice Razer keyboard and 255GB SSD for free when i was putting my PC together. Had a buddy acquire the SSD and had no use for it, so he gave it to me. The keyboard also belonged to him before he upgraded.

I got a deathadder in 2013 but the mouse wheel button is retarded now.

Is there a more durable mouse with the same comfort? I don't care about programmable buttoms

>using frames as measurement for delay
>pulling data out of his ass

>G502 on god tier list
>tfw i have G602

Update this fucking picture faggot.

Is the Rival 700 a major step up from 300?

>many $1k+ tvs offer a feature that give you ghosting and slightly better response times
ftfy.
monitors will always be better if your care about delay/input lag.
what are you getting at? they do. just because you're too pleb to detect it doesn't mean it's not real.
rtings.com/tv/tests/inputs/input-lag
TVs in gayming mode, at best, offer an average of 20+ms of input lag, monitors are usually 1-20ms depending on what you get.

Just what I'm used to for comparing 60 Hz monitors.

But it's a big problem. Especially how shitty peripheral stuff has gotten with some mechanical keyboards actually showing ~30 ms of delay.

>tfw the mouse wheel on my Deathadder has been squeaky since the first day I used it

>buying "gamer" mice and keyboards
>using m+kb for anything other than strategy and FPS games when you could use a comfy controller instead

Call me nostradomus because i've divined that you're aged 16-23, are a pc master race meme spewing retard, and are a wannabe MLG twitch watching faggot

oh cool a mouse thread

I'm looking into getting a new mouse soon and I'd like to try and find one that had four thumb-buttons. The only ones I've found have either two, three or four but with a retarded layout, or like 60 goddamn buttons. They all look like cheap plastic garbage too.

Any suggestions?

Shoulda taken advantage of that warranty tho

I tried the zowie ec2 but it was way too high up and hurt my wrist. Broke after like 2 year anyway.

Prefer the deathadder

>what is a 144hz monitor
There, problem solved.

I've been using a Taipan since I got a box full of razer tie-in gear from BF4.

It's been my favorite ever since. If/when it dies I'll probably buy another.

>G400s isn't on god tier.

shit list.

You should try opening it and cleaning it up. I'm having a similar issue with the same mouse, but cleaning it does the trick.

I don't play multi player fps you knee grow.

Done it twice. The mouse button itself is loose and doesn't read all the time. I'm just gonna get a good replacement but I need a good rec.

Just been retarded. No worries. I was thinking people meant from controllers keyboard/mouse etc.

144 Hz monitors have input delay
The ones from 2015 had 23 ms of delay

Also had nothing to do with what I said. Because of how things are laid out with drivers, input delay is a huge thing with PC gaming.
Modern consoles are getting the same problems too

bye

>His list doesn't contain the Logitech G9

into the trash it goes

>using m+kb for anything other than strategy and FPS games

The chart was clearly talking about FPS. So your own argument doesn't even aline with your logic. I'll call you retard instead.

Brought it for ToS and it is pretty much this.
The buttons are perfect for a MMO and surprisingly, the lateral buttons don't annoy me in the slightest when i'm not using them.

Apart from that, the precision doesn't feels bad.

hater's gonna hate, these things are beastly

I don't even play mmo's, but honestly after the years I've spent using my g600 and more recently the scimitar I don't think I could function without a thumbful of buttons. It's just too convenient having all those buttons available on an fingertip that otherwise wouldn't be in use.

God-Tier keyboard list when?

Anyone else?

keyboards are far more subjective than mice

Zowies should be in God tier.

Simplistic design, amazing results, and cheap. Not sure why anyone would want any of these "gaming" keyboards an mice, they look really tryhard and no one really needs all the edges and shit. You're sitting at a computer desk, not racing an R1 at 150 miles an hour, who needs aerodynamics?

Dude I had that mouse in middle school

pckeyboard.com/

All current 144hz monitors have 1ms response time. Stop pretending to be retarded.

Honest question: how can you handle all those buttons? I can't even think of enough functions to bind them to and it makes me anxious just thinking about it.

I have a M65 but replaced it with a Deathadder Chroma. I fucking hate the M65

response time is not the same thing as input delay

hey guys

I can't find it in me to part with it. It's such a comfy mouse.

>ranking mices only by their tracking speeds.

shit list.

(You)

>How can you call yourself a gamer
I don't because that's a faggoty thing to say. I play video games, I'm not a 1337 |-|/\XX0RZ G/\y|\/|URR XDD. Fuck off with that kind of labeling, cunt.

g600 master race

So which one is the new Zowie logo, the red one?

Deathadder is easily the best mouse.

More than enough extra buttons, perfect latency, very cheap.

Anything less is low quality and shit and anything more is paying more for nothing/impractical buttons.

> he doesn't reach mach 3 when 360 noscoping n00bs

Zowie is just a regular cheap mouse with +$40 worth of ugly colours.

I bought one because of all this, but it started shitting itself after 3 years. Not cool.

same way you handle all the buttons on a controller. How could you not find enough things to bind?

Lately I've been looking to replace my ~10 year old Microsoft mouse. The problem is that I use the mouse left handed. Do companies make left handed mice, or are there decent mice that are hand-neutral?

>been using the same G400 for years now
>picked up two G400S for $20 each, one at walmart one at best buy when they were on clearance to make room for the new rice-tastic Logitech mice
>am now set on mice for the next decade and a half

>tfw the MX518 family line is finally dead

The Deathadder would be fantastic if it weren't for the horrible Razer build quality.

>He doesn't use this bad boy
Plebs, all of you.
Honestly, it's not all that bad, but I'm no expert at mouse hardware.

Other than backspace on my thumb for browsing and a sensitivity clutch below it, I seriously can't think of anything else to bind.

You can't go wrong with this. More mouses should have in built hand cooling systems.

>implying DPI matters when everyone is a target

420blazeitfoilmouse

>needing to aim

There is the odd left-handed mouse around, but otherwise you'd be wanting to look at ambidextrous mice. Zowie and Razer at least have one.

that looks like a mouse from the amazon "$10 or less" mice department

I've been using that Anker "Gaming" Mouse for like 4 years now and it's still great. It's comfortable and the side buttons are perfect. Too bad they don't sell it on Amazon anymore.

All of my Logitech/Razer mice have broken and started double clicking in less than a year.

Mine did too, fair enough. But the baseline model that I bought was only like 20 bugaboos so it wasn't a huge deal.

OP your image is beyond retarded

the designers got STEM degrees instead of art degrees

black isnt a bad color though

Fixing double click isn't really difficult but they definitely do seem to have unreliable switches.

What's a cheap durable mouse preferably under 30 bucks that I can carry around with me.
I've been using an x7 for like 2 years and it's served me well but I need a mouse to carry around in a laptop bag.

how does that work? is there a small fan inside or something? Because otherwise I would think it would just emit heat from the mouse to your hands despite low heat output.

>no G400

Literally kill yourself.

My logitech g400 is still working fine and I bought it in 2012.

>calling yourself a gamer

>still no Spawn refresh with new sensor

no other mouse comes close to as comfy, guess I should buy 3 or 4 Xornets and stock up

its called the microsoft designer bluetooth mouse

r8 my mouse, you can turn the lights off easily
got it for $20 cyber monday 3 years ago
still holding strong

It's easy to fix but it messes up again a few weeks later... And since they put screws under the anti friction pads that ends up getting all fucked up in the process of fixing the button.

Vertical mouses are the only way to go.
Enjoy your fucked up carpal canal.
Are you feeling that loss of sensitivity in the center of your palm yet?

kek
>'starcraft II' specific mouse

I've had mine for probably 5-6 years. anti-friction pads are fine and I've replaced micro switches 2-3 times.

Yea there's a fan inside the mouse, pretty much air conditions your hand so it doesn't sweat.

i also have a sc2 shirt and i don't even like RTS games. im bad at micromanaging.
it was just a good price and it's a great mouse

To trick kids

How to I do I get rid of double click? Change the microswitch?

I feel it bro. I use my beat up old storm spawn at work, and have a new xornet 2 at home. it gets the job done.

OP, you forgot to add the G403 to your list. The 403 and the pro are pretty much the same thing just different shapes. 403 is more like the older mice (400s, mx518, mx510), and the pro is ambidexterous like the g303.

Also I think that although the 502 has a perfect sensor, it's a heavy mouse. Heavy mice aren't good gaming mice.

thats pretty cool

Razer can't make a middle mouse button that doesn't give out after a few months.

What's the best mouse for price/quality ratio?

anyone else use this? the low height and buttons are godlike.

It's the best way to do it but you don't actually need to replace the entire switch, just the metal lever and sometimes the actual white plastic part as it sometimes gets dented reducing how far it pushes into the metal.

I paid like £1.30 for a set of 5 switches.

18 years and still going strong with this one. It's not as bad as it looks.

>air conditions your hand
So there's a radiator, fan, heat pump, freon, chiller pipes, and a dehumidifier inside it? Do you have to have a separate power source for that to work, even on such a small scale?

how do you right click

they should've at least designed that mouse like their logo. They were so close and its right smack in the center.

It's an apple mouse, it's not designed to.

Whats a right click? Whatever it is, Mac's didn't have it.

Command+click

>specter

I had the marauder and the banshee when I first got into SC2

What shit.

Yes this is correct. Nyko won a CES innovation award for their hard work in fitting such technology in a mouse.

so,you guys gaming on a mac?

Ever wonder why there are no wireless mice among top tier gaming mice?

Wireless mouse = pleb tier

These things were the fucking worst ever to use at school

Can someone recommend me a mouse thats like the Logitech M100, with cable preferably but has an extra button to change sensitivty on the fly?

I really like it simple but would like to have that butten, I've been unable to find such a mouse

Who would even buy a mac.
I wouldn't even use one if they PAID me to take it.

The Mamba was bad as fuck, but I got tired of needing to be charged.

Nah i just use a macbook as my laptop
I play games on my iPhone :)

but the G900 changed all that

>it's a mouse that requires bloated ricer gaming driver software suite episode

This is half of the reason why I went with Zowie.

No, idiot, I just know how to look at a picture.

>G602
Great choice lads!

>Ever wanting to call yourself a 'gamer'
Kys

its what windows users call the 2 finger click

the logitech softwares surface tuning is surprisingly effective

g502 should be bumped down because of it's heaviness.

>being this insecure about your hobbies
kys

>wanting to be identified as a 'gamer'
kys

I was going to say some shit like "I bet you tell your friends that you're a redditer, go to Cred Forums, are a memester, and a master troll." but then I realized that you probably don't have any friends, faggot.

Becuase i like to play games? Isn't that basically what a gamer is? Someone who's in love with vidya?

the term "gamer" doesn't mean shit anymore

My mouse IS on there.
I DO need a headset though. Any suggestions?

GAYH-mer : (1) A sweaty fat nerd who lives in the basement; (2) OP
Synonyms include: Virgin; Lard, Trash

Huh, i mean i do have a Logitech brand mouse, but one that cost MEX$175...

It is on that list. Steelseries Rival 300 Black.

Like the list says, it's just decent. Nothing special.

I got this mouse for 25

This is the one i have, wireless, Logitech, AND AFFORDABLE...

Gamer isn't a real word and it sounds stupid to boot. There's nothing wrong with playing video games, there's nothing wrong with loving video games. Playing video games is nothing to be ashamed of. Calling yourself a non-word because everyone else is doing it is stupid and it's something to be ashamed of.

how much did logitech pay you? logitech mice are shit and come bundled with their spyware, stupid design, and useless 100x buttons. I got one of those "god tier" logitechs and hated it. sold it and got zowie

t. csgo global

So, what you're saying is that it's cheap garbage with high input lag.

mousefags btfo

I don't know... I don't feel any input lag, even when playing TF2...

First off, this is outdated. Logitech has released two new mice with their proprietary sensors.
Second, it really doesn't matter even a little bit unless you're competing within the range of milliseconds in a twitch aiming game.
Third, anyone who calls themselves a gamer is a tool.
Fourth, not everyone plays with a mouse.
And fifth, ergonomics are much more important than imperceptible differences latency and tracking.

Fun fact: Unless you're used to using something you're shit with it.

>TF2
Lol, ok, now I know you're a troll. 4.75/10 for making me reply. Actually, no, you made me smile, I'll bring it up to 5.25/10.

>dota player
opinion discarded

>"gaming mice are a meme"
>proceed to fold KK pre-flop

You'll rile up the Logishills, user.

>People trying to convince me they know shit about mice without mentioning the G400(S)
It's so funny when plebs have opinions

>troll
No really! Its not like im a HARDCORE gamer or something like that, that's why i have such a shitty mouse (at least to your standards).

>$3.22 mouse

didn't two thirds of Cred Forums have g502s when we had a thread to post your mouse??

I use the Razer Ouroboros. Got it as a gift for Christmas and it's pretty cool. The sensitivity buttons on top are a little weird to use though. The thumb buttons on the side are good to have though configuring them was a little weird at first. An ok/10 for my first gaming mouse.

they didn't win the TI tho.

Fun fact: dota

>Both of my mice are in god-tier.
Neat

Might switch to RGB version in a few years I guess.

>heaviness
It's super light with no weights in. Are you okay?

>use 2200 DPI because xbox hueg resolution
>1600 is too slow
>3200 is too fast
>latency and other problems
eh at this point zowie mouses are 100% inferior to logitech mouses, primarily the g pro and g403.

>spending hundreds of dollars on a mouse

How do YOU call yourself a gamer?

No it's not.. The G502 is a really heavy mouse. Pic related, I have it sitting next to a G303 - It's really, REALLY fucking heavy. Not a good mouse for gaming, it doesn't glide nearly as well as lighter mice.

it's heavier than a deathadder and my deathadder was heavy imo, i think ~105 grams compared the g502s ~120. >90gram mouses feel the best to use, unless you're tall and require a big mouse.

the xornet ii isn't complete trash and they've fixed the startup problem now, mine has mediocre perfect tracking but I don't use low sens so I don't need high max speed

>hundreds
>even one single hundred

u wot m8

i mean less than 90 gram mouses.

Binded the three bottom buttons to copy paste and cut. Can't live without it now

people here are skeletons, when i was one before lifting i also found my deathadder heavy, now it's like a feather

Picked this up today, though I didn't get my own picture. How'd I do, guise? It's Logitech so it's great, right?

That thing looks too tiny.

It could bring chaos to the world

Corsair K70. End of discussion.

>razer
>decent
Opinion discarded.

this guy gets it

Fun fact: They would have won if his teammate used the $100 pro gaymen mouse.

either you've never held a real "heavy" mouse or you're trolling

>still werks

I use a Logitech G600 because I used to be big into WoW may it RIP in peace. It has lasted four years with no mechanical issues whatsoever. I would describe the accuracy and latency as "good enough" because as far as I can tell it does what I tell it to do. Ergonomics are top tier. Scroll wheel is easy to move and responsive. It has enough buttons to allow you to play most games without a keyboard if that's what you wanted to do. The best thing about it is the third click. I can never get a new mouse without this feature. Whether it's my push to talk, alt fire in an FPS, a quick and temporary DPI changer, or attack move in an RTS I fucking NEED it now. The only downside is the Logitech software needs some tweaking to prevent it from fucking repeatedly scanning your drives "for new games". I used to be a HDD pleb and it would noticeably increase load times. Took me ages to figure it out.

DotA is a fucking joke.

>WMO missing from the list
It has the exact same sensor as the Intellimouse

Also you can reduce the click latency and malfunction speed through overclocking.

I bought a gaming mouse due to a number of reasons. size, weight adjustment, scroll wheel, extra side buttons all useful in a myriad of games. Used so far MX518, FK2 over the span of 7 years, easily worth it. Thank God i'm not poor

G700? It's pretty fucking good and it fits my setup perfectly

are console gamers really this retarded?

>Japen

I use this.

I can confirm from experience that the G502 is marvelous, been using mine for a week now and I know it's the best mouse I've ever owned

i like my r.a.t. 3 mouse

how does it feel to have little girls hands?

If anything it's on the middle, neither too light or heavy.

>trackball
Nice.
>wireless
>Logitech
Bruh.

It was a gift. It performs well enough that I don't see myself replacing it unless it breaks.

I have had that corsair for 6 months and the surface is peeling and it randomly stops working

Which mouse should I get to replace it

G900 is awful, especially at $150. I refunded it. G502 is far better.

>no G700
Guck you

the 502 is maybe a couple grams heavier than your standard mouse, it even comes with weights to make it heavier

I have small hands and I think it's perfect, I can't imagine someone weak enough to think it weighs too much

So, is there a good mouse that does not look like complete utter shit?

I cant handle the "futuristic xXx_gamer_haxor_xXx in space with edges" look most of these have.

I need two buttons and a wheel.

Wouldn't Input delay only matter on an input device?

Which, I shouldn't have to say this, a monitor isn't an input device.

I'm using this right now.

Nice and comfy.

Just wish it didn't have these cheap plastic ball bearings but I can't expect much for $20.

My personal recommendation is the Steel Series Rival 300.

>G502 is a really heavy mouse
>It's really, REALLY fucking heavy
>it doesn't glide nearly as well as lighter mice

Lol holy fuck how weak are you? I use mine with every single weight in it. Heavier mouse gives better control.

>mouse is in god tier
Nice. I really wish I hadn't bought it though. I read so many saying the corsair was amazing for fingertip grippers, but it feels like, even a year after purchase, that I haven't found a natural way of gripping it. I get conscious of how I hold it like half of my games.

I want a death adder again. Why that fit perfectly into my fingertip grip, I don't know. But it did.

Ayyy the Ventus X getting its rep

I got my Rival 300 for $30 and I think it's pretty darn swell.

What's the best mouse for fingertip grips? What's the best for claw?

Get a Microsoft mouse. You know the one, with the little red thing at the bottom. You can't go wrong with that one.