Battle Station

Battle Station thread.

Post and r8.

this place is so full of newfags they'll probably believe that is really your room.

i should probably take a new picture somtime, not much has changed though.

basement setup, might as well post it while i'm at it.

>Super tiny support column in the middle of the room

What the hell is that even holding up? It looks like it could barely support a large child.

that is one of those metal poles with the twist top, it's used to keep the upstairs floor from making noise when walked on as a hole was patched from when it used to have a floor furnace. (the house originally didn't have that so it likely caused a slightly weak spot in the floor)

But it is, OP's my friend.

It holds up sluts

That's beautiful.

Here's my shitty station.

nice strategic tissue placement

Australia pls

The tissue is for my nose, I use a pillow case for cleaning up, it has moose on it.

I have the same Wacom
Nice

i hope you wash it

When they get to filthy for use I usually just hang them up in a picture frame. Of course I wash it what kind of sicko do you take me for?

a sicko who uses a "gaming" laptop. That aside, framing old cum rags seems like some spectacle that would be well received on this site.

Hey this baby can run chess on ultra.

nice doggo

Thank you.

Bully me please

That's a cute dog you fucking degenerate.

post steam.

Bottle Stations

its a trannie you idiot

>mirroring your desktop to all your household tvs

do you like to exercise mid session by running over to a different tv every hour?
nice nail polish btw baka

Fucking comfy view

Where my no desk buddies at?

it's like if patrick bateman had a battlestation

love the color scheme here. why the fuck dont you have a desk for that

10/10
8/10

2/10
5/10

7/10

hey I've got 2 of these saltstone lamps too

>i'm the post above you
Nice speakers nigga

what's it like to be born into a rich family growing up playing video games

Pretty good for the price, bro.
Can't complain.

Fucking degenerate., kill yourself

no lie, honey

I like everything but the feet.

>guild wars 2
fucking fag

Master race
>complain about penis

what's wrong with you?

>white monitor
>white mouse
>white ps3
>white case
>black dog

How do you do, fellow kids?

where in my post did i complain about penis?
GW2 is ass tho

>idort master race
>doggo bed
>nice wood floors
that's class

Cred Forums is literally lgbt 2.0

nothing wrong with liking dick bro

Idk I guess I just don't feel like it

The doggo the bed belongs to, for the curious.

Damn nice view out the window?

Must be a pain having to leave to the rr when times to fap

How much did that dragon dildo collection cost?

Here's mine. When I play I do this, I use the laptop iseltf only as a keyboard, I like to pretend I have a real gaming PC. I use that tv with my PS3 too.

Also, quick question to people with dual monitors, how did you set it up, and what type of connection are you using? Did you need a special type of motherboard, or you connected one monitor to the GPU?

Can the people in the building across the street see you jacking off?

rate me

Just about to have my Breakunchner

My graphics card has multiple ports for monitors. There's two ports for VGA, and two for HDMI. I'm using an older monitor that uses a VGA plug, and a small tv monitor with an HDMI.
Just be sure you have enough power in your computer to handle dual monitors, performance can take a small hit from time to time.

>That chair

It would be extremely painful

What city? i need to know to achieve maximum cozy

For you.

European cities are comfy as fuck.

I'm planning of buying a i5-6600 processor, and a gtx 1060, I think it would be enough.

Also, the gtx 1060 has one hdmi port, and one dvi port, that's enough.

Thanks, btw.

underrated.

I just have a laptop sitting on top of my chihuahua's kennel
I use it as a table

Seems comfy enough since there's a dog involved.

Pic of the dog please.

Don't have any photos since this is my university laptop (i.e. not the ancient one I play games with on the kennel) but this was the closest I could find in "Chihuahua Shih Tzu"

Actually it looks more like this but white

Cute.

Be sure to find out if the new graphics card requires a PCIe cable, whether 6 or 8 pin. Typically if a power supply has one, it'll be a 6 pin with a split of two more pins to bump it up to 8 if the card requires it.
Not all graphics cards require a PCIe cable from the power supply to shove directly in to it, but it's better to know for sure instead of having a graphics card sitting in the box under your bed for a week+ while you order another power supply, if yours isn't already a modular model that you can't just shove more cables in to where necessary.

>dog
>inside
Fucking disgusting.

Serious question: Why two mousepads?

日本に住んでいますか

For his second mouse?

tfw two threads

What kind of plebeian uses mismatching color trash cams? other than that nice station

it's all over

アルゼンチンに住んでいます、私はアルゼンチン人です
But I'll go back to Tokyo in december. I'm going to be with my jp gf.

I looked it up, and the gtx1060 has an 8 pin power conector. And the power supply I'm planning to buy says it has 2 connectors of "6+2 pins", I think that's what you're talking about, so I think I'm good.

Thanks.

Btw, I'm not even close to buying the PC, I'll have to wait like 6 months to finish uni and get a job. But I still like to learn about this stuff.

Thanks
sometimes I leave my hand near her face and she licks it