Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I think I want it but damn if it isn't expensive, and worse, it keeps getting more expensive.

I really want to play this game...

Literally pirate it, retard.

Maybe I just sucked, but the game controlled kinda awkwardly, and I never made it out of the sewers

not as good as hit and run, or really a lot of other ps2 era licenced games.

Wow... just had to be a cunt about it.

i made it out of the sewers but died in the city first thing

Stop being a little bitch. Are you new?

I want a Mass Effect/Chrono Trigger influenced Futurama game so fucking bad.

I vaguely remember it being pretty difficult

Thats just Cred Forums for you, full of rude children

gameplay was barely okay, writing was barely okay, graphics were barely okay, overall pretty meh but not the hot garbage you'd expect out of most licensed games

tfw never a good futurama game

But that's illegal! 0.0

Nope, just never ceases to amaze me that people have shit to add at the end of sentences. Could've ended it but, nope, and all I can think of is, psh, rude.

Eh, whatever. Been called worse. Just wasn't getting that vibe from this thread.

Fuck legality. If you like a game support it, but I can tell you right now you ain't supporting shit if you're buying a PS2 game. Developer ain't going to see a dime of it, nor the developer. If you're system can run it go for it.

I want an actual finale instead of just repeat the whole series. Game would ve fucking GOAT if it took the Mass Effect formula.

>3 years have passed since the finale

N O F U N

>Fuck legality

No, the game just controlled awkwardly. It wasn't a very good game.

Why did futurama get such a great toy line

The prices for this on eBay are all over the place. On place sold it for like $7, then there's a bunch that are either $30 (both complete and just the disc) or $70 (both complete and just the disc).

Let's me post Zoidberg in the "post a video game character you share names with" thread

There has to be more characters named "Harold" or "Harry," aren't there?

The zoidberg level was just fucking terrible. Bought the whole game to a screeching halt. Rollercoaster with move left/right/jump to avoid obstacles, traps that sprung out too quickly for actual reaction, you just had to learn the course by rote.
Still mad.

It was fun when I played it back then, never did beat it though.
Also great that it had working suicide cabinets in one of the levels