How can Doturds even compare?

How can Doturds even compare?

>Doturds
what?

The world has a high population of casuals.

Also ASSFAGGOTS is shit.

>D&D ahead of OW
>OW only slightly above H1Z1

dead game

>dungeons and dragons having more viewers than WoW hearthstone or overwatch
what the fuck happened?

I've never understood watching videogames, but seeing that people watch fucking rpg sessions it doesn't look that bad all of a sudden...it's people chatting and rolling dices

Lonely people with no friends watch other people play games. And then they donate them telling about their day and such. Really fucking depressing.

>this guys are playing red book d&d

come on, the assfaggots crowd can't even comprehend D&D 5

By not being a game where devs ban players for using random.

>MOBAturds arguing over which one of them is the smartest retard

They can't, LoL literally has over 8x the playerbase,

deet this

What the fuck are people trying to prove with Twitch stream views?

ow has been dead since 2 weeks after its launch mate

The term Dotards is offensive toward the mentally disabled and I refer to use it.

NO!
OVERWATCH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEXT LOL!
DELETE THISSS!!!

this, i watch pro's play and its so sad seeing people thinking they are like their friends cuz they watch them all day every day

20 million dollar prize pool
community tournaments instead of esports scene forced to existence by chinks
in-game spectator client so people don't have to flock to twitch and bot channels to get a following

>Started watching critical role a few weeks back
>really enjoying it
>mfw dungeons and dragons is top 3 on twitch

Are there other good streams or is it mostly just cr

hmmmm....

made me think....

People actually watch Dota instead of viewbotting.

Also
>twitch
>when an in-game client exists with every feature and you can mute the casters/analysts

most streamers are gone for twitchcon, so twitch is dead today

>Dungeons & Dragons

They just watch people play tabletop?

>defending assfaggots

garbage

TI6 had 2 million viewers though

You can just go to roll20 and pick the first table you see...come on guys, it's for free

It's pretty entertaining

Not everyone has the luxury of knowing a decent DM, and in the case of Critical role, all the players are very well established voice actors, and Matt mercer is a really impressive DM.

ive played both mobas for over a hundreds of wasted hours

Both are shit both are cancer to gaming

A large majority of those being third world shitters.

Dota is the father of all mobas, deal with it.

That's Aeon of Strife, you fucking mongoloid

Delete this please.

League has even more third worlders playing due to you can literally play it with a toaster.

You retards like posting this every time.

>We'll add a new hero, get this Sombra tease
>start ARG
>push it
>push it more
>push it some more months to make sure no one gives a shit anymore

why do you still care about mobas

are you still a teenager?

I was raised by my two parents. My mother was a simple female human, and my father was a tiny potted cactus. You see, as a Druid I learned that all of nature was interconnected; That plants, rivers, and even cacti were the essence of the universe. Knowing that, my father was practically a god; And by blood, that made me a demi-god so that didn't hurt either.

Growing up in a small village by an oasis in the middle of a desert, you would think everyone would get along, but being the son of the spirit of the desert, you get a great deal of looks from the neighborhood kids. I don’t know if it was out of jealousy, but all the other kids didn’t want to be my friend. They would all shout things like, "My dad may be a banished half-elf, but at least he’s not some plant!”. Of course, they would never understand when I explained it to them, but I didn’t need their approval.

In these dark times I would turn to my father. I could tell him everything, and he would just sit there in silence, listening. My mother would look away ashamed, as if I was just talking to an inanimate object, but she never understood. My father and I shared a special bond. He was kind of a prick, but he always listened to me. He really cared. He didn’t need to talk because he had his own way of showing his affection.

Finally, she couldn’t face the jealousy of our close kinship any longer, and she had to react. On my 15th birthday she told me that my father wasn’t a cactus, but some random man she found in a tavern that she shagged up with long ago. I couldn’t believe my ears. My father was right by her side, and she was denouncing his existence! I could see my father, he was frozen in shock. How could she sleep with another man, and break my father's heart?! I couldn’t stand to be there any longer. I took my belongings, and my father with me as I ran out the house, and never looked back. She didn’t deserve him. From now on, it was me and my dad.

You can play Dota 2 with a toaster as well.

>Tfw D&D is seeing a resurgence

Feels so fucking good man. I hope each and every one of you has some friends to play this game with.

>no Skeleton King

VAAAAAAAAAALVE

>implying OW was not destined to become a 2nd tier eSport at best

once the casuals find the new game they don't look back, anyone thinking OW was going to be the new big thing was an absolute retard

I think you meant to say Warcraft 3.

okay lets look at why league has that many viewers

oh look it's the world championship

meanwhile dota only has some smalltime shit going on

MOBAs wouldn't be anything if it weren't for the creation of Dota all-stars. Warcraft would have simply died and the idea of shit like Pudge wouldn't even be around.

of all the ASSFAGGOTS, there isn't a single good game
and league of legends is the worst among them

obligatory

>lolfags actually believe this like millenials aren't 70%+ of their fanbase

ayy. lmao.

AoS is more like a grand-grand-grandfather that barely looks like its descendants.

>He was kind of a prick
Motherfucker

OK, so League is more popular than DotA2 basing on these, but popular doesn't always mean better so what's the point?

Clash of Clans and Minecraft are one of the most played games out there. You people implying League > Doto?

>league has allegedly 10 times the player base
>same amount of viewers in worlds and TI6
Explain this