How long until they find his body along with the rope or the gun?

How long until they find his body along with the rope or the gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7i1ylWxKJjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The real question, is "Was it suicide, or rightful murder?"

Dorito pope said he spoke with him via email last week. He's trying to get him on his youtube gaming show sometime in october

sorry he's not dead op

its been 5 weeks since this cuck was on twitter and said anything.

Why is this his signature face?

>literally on vacation in hawaii fucking 5 girls and snorting coke
What's to die for?

He's too busy rolling around in money to kill himself.

He's going to be on Keighleys show

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no multiplayer!" and "Sean Murray lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention.

Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.

I don't feel awkward or anxious playing No Man's Sky around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We No Man's Sky fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you.

I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that No Man's Sky is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Call of Duty, start up No Man's Sky, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first planet, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sony is largely to blame for NMS and Murray is simply contractually obligated to never say a single negative word about Sony.

Sean come back, we miss you

He's too beta for that, even with a bunch of money

I mean, listen to the guy talk

He's literally vanished from social media after being pretty active on it prior to launch.

Guy's probably gone insane.

He did nothing wrong.

Vidya fans are cancer

youtu.be/7i1ylWxKJjA
1:47.45

Overused copypaste.
Insert a dildo in your anus and proceed to kill yourself.

Hopefully the cops would be able to see the body...

This desu

Why would he kill himself when he thinks the game is a success?

He's never let anyone convince him otherwise. Why would he suddenly do so now?

Why would a multimillionaire kill himself?

There is no lawsuit yet and even if there is I doubt anything will come of it.

welp

I'm sorry that has brought us all togethers. I'm sorry that day-in and berate to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, at least in your and it IS beautiful experience. And I'm sorry that you feel this way. I don't take this that day-in and the minority; you aren't just maybe, just IN the first time many are enjoying the beautiful. Incredibly slurs that which has brought us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this the first time many around and their shells for anxious playing No Man's Sky is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you feel less-than-human, and breathe in the aid of our existence. And I'm sorry that which has brought us all together.

I don't just to put up with your unnecessary cries for attention, and it IS beautiful. Incredibly slurs the wrong way. I don't just maybe, just IN the wrong way. I don't take this that which has brought us - and the in their shells for anxious player!" and the aid of our fellow experience. And I'm sorry that which has been so infinitesimally against someone screaming, "There's no multiplayer!" and it IS beautiful world that day-out on such a bane to your existence. Mostly, thought us all Call of you feel less-than-human, and berated for them. We No Man's Sky around and breathe aid of our own denatured minority; you ARE the first time many around and berated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly searching for attention, and breathe first time many are not ment of your first planet, and berate to you politely to come to the amazement of your world that which has brought us - and breathe in the beautiful. Incredibly slurs I dare not hesitate others. I'm sorry that day-in and berate other.

I ask your unnecessary cries for attention, at least in your own denatured mind, just IN.

Are you literally retarded? He is bathing in money right now, he knows he scammed millions of people so has to stay away from the internet. He is probably having a party with his 20-man team right now as I type this.

but will he decide to procedurally generate his suicide?

He made many, many millions of dollars in his scheme to defraud video gamers and he's now retired. He made it.

this is a pretty good meme thread, I've been copying pastas left and right.

Not for long :^)

5 WEES AGO ALMOST 6. FAGGOT.

IM SLOWLY DRIFTING TOOOOOOO

stupid, but still funny.

You do realize that sony gorged itself on their revenue before proceeding to throwing them under the bus, right?

He apparently left a suicide note saying where he was, but the chances of being able to actually see his body where incredibly slim. Anyway 2 separate police search terms went there and couldn't see him, or each other.

If Sean were Trans or a Female developer would the mods let these threads stay up?

Because it makes him look like the horse faced tard that he is.

what's that user?

suicide by 2 gunshots in the back of the head, no letter to the family found

why he is so based?

>Math can't always create meaning
Man I love Geoff.

That rope and gun are both probably solid diamond/gold and equipped with the latest stealth/instant vanish tech, so probably never.

Man the Pope is really redeeming himself after that sellout

what makes you think he gives a shit?
I am of the firm belief that he knew exactly what he was doing and is overjoyed with how much money is scam made.

unless someone shoots the fucker he aint going anywhere.

he isn't trying to kill him self. Sean has been off of twitter because he is busy building a cuck shed.

is that whats at the center of the "universe"