Ace Attorney Thread

When will Trucy find out the Gramaryes are terrible people?

Did you really get not replies or there's another thread?

>Nichody's 2nd Testimony

Help me out here guys, I'm stumped

You mean the silence?
Press, then ask about what he was doing at the time of the murder. He'll say he was in constant company, but there's one crucial point where he was alone and unwatched.

You know, I've heard people say the localization is unbelievable with all the obvious Japanese elements (like Nine-Tails Vale, Kurain Village, Rakugo being well-known).

But considering California has a big Japanese population, and Los Angeles has Little Tokyo, is the idea of Los Angeles being very Japanese that farfetched?

I have never been to California by the way, but I've heard it has a huge Japanese population over there and has around 3 Japantowns

No, it isn't far-fetched, and the fact that it's a game with mild fantasy and no historical accuracy should tip you off that it doesn't matter anyway, and anyone still complaining about Japanifornia is a moron, everyone else now takes it in stride and laughs it off.

>Ellen's animations

WHY DO THEY TAKE SO FUCKING LONG

>complaining about Ellen's animations in the same case as Paper Airplane Boy and Monocle Wiper

>it's a "Sorin does the paper airplane animation every time you present irrelevant evidence" episode

The fact that Japanifornia IS a thing, makes me wonder why they won't localize Dai Gyakuten Saiban.

If Maya can say her ancestor is Japanese (or at least, I'm assuming Ami Fey is Japanese if she brought spirit channeling to Kurain Village from Japan), why can't Phoenix?

>Pierce's breakdown
>and everything after it
I can't handle this much feel

Nigga, Japanifornia has nothing to do with DGS
First of all a Japanese ancestor to a man living in California is easily explained
Second every trial but the first takes place in England

DGS isn't getting localized because it sold like shit even in Japan and after the disasters that were Apollo Justice and Ace Attorney Investigations 1 Capcom refuses to invest in a venture that could potentially fail miserably
Especially considering it's a literal cliffhanger sequel-bait game that's only now getting its second game where "the mysteries will be revealed" or whatever, with a third game all but certain to come much later

So what's your SoJ case ranking now?

I'd go 5 > DLC > 2 > 3 > 4 > 1.

Game-specific power rankings shouldn't mean shit when every single case was fucking great.
Of course 3, 5, and the DLC were better than 4 but 4 was still good in its own way, and these rankings just make good cases that aren't as good as the others suffer.

Pick one

It's about to be THAT kind of wedding

shoujo desu. I'm a sucker for some cheesy shoujo shit

All of them.
That is one selection. I picked one selection.
Therefore I now have all of them.

>Maybe we should wait one more year before telling them. After Trucy finishes school.

>Yeah, one more year can't hurt-

>...oh

Did literally anyone who made art like this even play the game?
Or is it all just fetish art in disguise?

Now with modern Hirohiko Araki face.