Why are we so attracted to him?

Why are we so attracted to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svBbL5eoGfw
youtube.com/watch?v=9OVv-J-LXQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's the flawed, tragic hero who is able to escape the death and return to help fight against Mavericks.

he's got big glass tits

It's the green nipples.

Booblights and long flowing hair?

Because of his superior Mega Man Zero design.

Hypnotic patterns of light emitted by his boob spheres.

He's a symbol of true good and justice in this world, fighting against his own nature to help others.

"We"'re not attracted to Zero, you ffffffffffff
ucking queer. Why does everything have to be so homo with you.
Wait, don't answer that.

Zero was the senpai character in X1-X3

In X4 his storyline was angsty and trafic, but he was still a heroic character

In X5 they went full edgelord with his personality, this is what he sounded like:

youtube.com/watch?v=svBbL5eoGfw

I'm not but I have always preferred his playstyle to X's.

because he has the best gameplay
(MMZ Series)

Look at that skinny waist.

How can Splash Girl even compete?

He was designed to be popular. As a kid I thought he was the coolest shit but as I got older I found myself appreciating X more, since he seems more complex. Zero on the other hand seems a bit forced in that everything seems to be trying to make him look as badass as possible.

Because I hid myself to repair myself

He'd have found more success making sex bots, let's be honest.

Because he was designed to be a main character and was later scrapped as a side character while keeping the main character properties when the original design was losing steam.

HOO HA HOO

>he seems more complex
How is "murder all my friends and then whinge about it until the next game rolls around" complex? Any hope of complexity on his part was nixed when Capcom shot down the idea of making him the villain of the Zero series.

They never found the right way to portray X until the very end. X8 and Maverick Hunter X did good things with his character. He's actively seeking alternative means, and honestly just wants to find a way to end the damn conflict and keep everyone safe, but he'll do what he has to do. He won't like it, but he'll do it.

Because Inafune liked him and it shows.

I said "more" complex, as in compared to Zero's "LOOK AT HOW BADASS I AM HOLY SHIT I AM SO FUCKING COOL!"

He never shows pleasure in killing other reoloids/mavericks be it in game or cutscenes.

If he had never received this, he would have never been cool. Just like Bass.

He'd have still had his popularity but yeah, giving him a sword guaranteed he'd be popular.

Would you guys recommend playing the SNES MMX3 or PS1 version? Mainly asking in terms of music, I don't care about the animated cutscenes.

There was a PS1 version?

This.

Beam sabers are guaranteed sex whenever it's not Sega doing it.

Somehow, Sega can't even hit the cruise control correctly.

Yes, with rearranged music and cutscenes added.

If it's only in terms of music, and nothing else, SNES.

The arranged soundtrack PS1 uses has a couple really really good remixes like blast hornet. And the rest are so atrocious it feels like they wanted to use it as a manchurian candidate trigger to flip people into a blind killing rage.

X3's ost wasn't the best to begin with, but overall the arrange is just so much worse.

i respect his MMX design and as for his MMZ counterpart i am totally in love with him he is my waifu

Does Inafune have a diaper fetish?

Looks close enough to a girl so you can lower your guard down about your hatred of men. Strong, one dimensional personality that you can easily attach yourself to.

I'd say stick with SNES. The looping is pretty bad in the ps1 or was it the Saturn/Pc? Oh and loading on discs.

I have the Mega Man Anniversary Collection on the PS2 and it has the PS1 version of MMX3. The tracks play in their entirety, which is usually about 2 minutes, before fading out and starting from the beginning after a brief silence.

because x series most emotional moment youtube.com/watch?v=9OVv-J-LXQU

I'd like to see you do better.

well there 5 where he dies.