Star Fox is

Star Fox is

A fun series that will probably not get another game in at least a decade.

Do you see yourself at 40 years of age pining for the golden age of gaming mascots from your childhood and begging the industry to play to that?

not worth playing after 64

No, not really.

I just mean that Zero flopped, so Nintendo will have no incentive to make a new one anytime soon.

Nintendo's worst franchise.

Not him, but I do
I don't see myself ever giving up gaming

Dead franchise, and quite frankly I'd like it to stay that way, lest we get another abomination like Command.

>assault
>zero
>command
>not worth playing

Better now that Krystal is gone :D

Though they do already have Zero's assets that they could reuse.

I'm just happy that they stamped Iwata all over it. Maybe they'll try harder, next time. Maybe Miyamoto will quit over the grief.

that's exactly what I implied, yes

Does Falco have a penis or a cloaca?

A series with a missing entry that nintendo should finish and fucking release on VC.

That is a weird way of saying Pikmin or Metroid

I also agree with Shantae.

Honestly, just do Zero again, double the levels (and endings), and drop the motion controls. Bam. Perfect Starfox game.

They did finish it
It's called Star Fox Zero

what kind of bird is it based on

Falseflagging aside,

But remember, Krystal has a chance to be written well, now, sans telepathy and drama. And the latter isn't necessarily her style (in fact, it's out of character, considering that she's an orphan and practical foreigner to the Lylat System).

dead

I'd like to see another game like Assault. Kid Icarus Uprising did the Assault styles of gameplay and that game was fantastic. better starfox game than starfox zero in my opinion.

star fox 2 was different from zero. zero really only reused the walker.

It'd take a bit more work than that. But yeah, the controls being gone would remove that idiotic camera and lock on.

I wish they would've chosen one of Command's endings rather than rebooting the series once again.

>Command
You were so close to being right, but you had to imply command was good

hey its better than zero. zero just rehashed 64's story with shit motion controls. hell, 64 rehashed the snes games story

at least, the story was better. either way at least it was different

Now, come on user, don't be like that.
Even as far back as the SNES game they aren't worth playing

>implying 64 and assault werent good games

ouch

But not that much, really Assault is to blame for that because it's story burnt so maiming bridges keeping the series stable.

>Star Fox 64 was the best game!
>We love Star Fox 64!
>Stop making games that aren't like Star Fox 64!
>Just make another Star Fox 64 already!
>Don't just remake Star Fox 64 with 3d, we don't want that! We need a new Star Fox 64!
>This new Wii U game is just like a new Star Fox 64? We hate it! We never liked Star Fox 64 in the first place!

I think people wanted a game that was similar to Star fox 64 with the gameplay, but they didn't even get that right because of the motion controls. Nobody wanted yet another reimagining of the original game's story as far as I'm aware.

what bridges did it burn? i mean i guess maybe peppy dying but they brought him back anyway.

many*

Well, what you have to understand is that Pretendos cry about everything.

Real fans seem to be pretty happy with Zero'/ direction... the problem is that real fans don't use Cred Forums.

Look at Chibi Robo. The original sold maybe twelve copies in the U.S, but you have people clamoring for a real sequel to the original. But the game itself has NOTHING to do with it.

Pretendos just want to bitch about nothing.

>real fans
>happy with zero
nigga you serious?

Yes.

Cred Forums and game journos are not to be trusted.

ive played zero. my problems with it are: controls are unnecessarily convoluted, the story is a rehashed version of 64/snes story, the games too fucking short, and theres no battle mode. those are the things people bitch about, too, and those are legit complaints. nintendo didnt put as much effort into this as they shouldve.

I like Krystal

>Oikinny (Andrew)'s defeat came far too early and they kill him off really abruptly so the way resolve the war with Venom was resolved was really bitter sweet leaving no reason for Venom forces to come back, especially when we haven't known much of any anything about them and we could have been getting more villains from Venom instead of fish people out of the blue.
>Totals the Great fox, so that leaves a hole in fans' hearts, not to say it wasn't called for.
>Star Wolf just forgets about there rivalry with fox ever since they ended up working so long together in Assault so when you fight them in command it's not the same anymore
>Pigma and Peppy's past can no longer be explored because they kill him off, then bring him back in like the most random way.

Pretty much Assault's story put them on a big hole they couldn't fill properly

so motherfucking sexy

Which one?

jesus. i didnt know there was that much. i knew the story was okay through videos and stuff, but never played through it myself. i did play multiplayer and had a blast. maybe they intended assault to be the last?

I liked the motion controls. You could give players the option not to use them but don't cut them out entirely.

I'm not sure myself my guess is that no told the guys at Namco to calm down. Assault isn't a bad game at all, but it did kill the series story wise and is why Zero had to reboot it

>This new Wii U game is just like a new Star Fox 64?

If only.

Zero is a poor man's version of SF64.

Andrew went to jail

>people kept spouting this before Zero launched
>game was shit
>people still cling to it
Gotta let go of that scapegoat someday

not coming back this time

Which command ending? The ending for Assault mentions nothing about I don't think, even though the point is they just ended the Venom conflict in a very poor and abrupt way in Assault