E3 2017

E3 2017
What are your hopes?
Your dreams?
And your nightmares at next year's event?

I will post this everyday until E3
I will cling to hope in possibility that a new metroid game will be announced

I will post this everyday until E3. I will cling to the possibility that iDOLM@STER will be localized.

I will post this everyday until E3
I will cling to hope in possibility that a new Devil Survivor and Zero Escape game will be announced

I will post this every day until Persona 5s delay becomes a ruse I will cling to the possibility it comes out before February 2017

My nightmare is a recurring one:

No Dragon's Dogma proper sequel western release announcement.

>:26

I will cling to hope in possi bity of a good third person GiTs game

One day a new megaman game will be announced I can feel it

I will hold onto this feeling everyday until E3

I will post this everyday until E3.
If any of these things happen, I'll eat my shoe.
I hope everyone is having a nice evening.

Just wait for cyberpunk 2077 user

Its gonna come out in 4 million years I cant wait that long

WE WOULD BE HAVING A NICER EVENING IF YOU PUT MEGAMAN user IN THERE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN, EITHER WAY YOU'RE STILL GOING TO EAT YOUR SHOE.

I did, but the wait for Civ 6 is killing me.
Those new streams of it today really made me want it.

I will cling to the hope that the NX will have good games.

Fine, here you go.
How's that shaping up anyway? I heard the art style is a bit weird, but it's pretty great in every other category.

We had a pretty interesting day at work today. The power went out then there was a small fire(and I mean REALLY small) so we had to evacuate the building for like 20 minutes. Then because of the outage none of our coolers were working so they made us cover up all the food to try and keep them cold, only for us to have to take some down later in the day because the coolers still weren't working. All of our departments are a mess now, thank goodness I have off tomorrow.

Thanks.

As far as I can see, the art style is a hit or miss. But what I really like are all the changes they added, with what looks like a more robust diplomatic system and a higher focus on being proactive on the map with the eureka bonuses.

I also like how the whole district thing is shaping up, I loved doing that shit in Endless Legend.

f, I hope the next time you work is better. But hey snafus can make a day interesting. At least you don't have to clean up after it tomorrow.

Idol fix your shit already pls

Fuck you.

>Fucking liar, you missed a few days already.

>You ain't shit.

>I've posted everyday since July 14th.

>I will expect you to post that accusation everyday regardless user, cling with me.

For E3 I hope that widow will get nerfed back into uselessness

Remove Widowmaker