Gundam Games

MOEAGARE
MOEAGARE

MOEAGARE, GANDAMU games thread

Playing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, my first musou game. Very fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=854534&showfiles=1
youdubber.com/index.php?video=mYe_-oFkMaI&video_start=0&audio=FdFhmRdBtno&audio_start=0
sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/
youtube.com/watch?v=FS49whwHDJI
youtube.com/watch?v=hyM90RoVJX8
youtube.com/watch?v=myk7CT2WZGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq2DmkwzwmI
youtube.com/watch?v=ytHjdArnPJQ&list=PL0yvv1Blnp0D9-bIPB37e28lCF3v-98Qh
youtube.com/watch?v=FCIn18NPscw
youtube.com/watch?v=gtRtaMWoYxM
my.mixtape.moe/nrmzcz.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/budtpy.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=KrZnC_S-a8U
youtube.com/watch?v=01abnh2Kip4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is char's counter attack on PS1 any good?

also is that Zeta gundam game on ps1 any good?

get on gundam breaker. its my current jam

>there will never be a new 2D gundam fighting game

RIP

GLORY GOES TO THE WINNER

Been playing Gundam Online TW server. Just got the UC0080 update, so there are Alex and Kaempfer fucking everywhere.
Event running to celebrate; you score 3~8 points after each match depending on how well you do, and you get rewards for reaching certain milestones.
Most are just consumable shit, but 135 points nets you GM (late type) blueprints and 235 nets you the Zaku II F2 blueprints, so I'm grinding the fuck out of that.

I don't know if there's a ps1 game but Gundam Versus Zeta Gundam on ps2 was amazing. Does anyone know if it emulates well?

It's great. Perfect on my i5-4670k

Pretty sure all the Gundam VS games on PS2 emulate flawlessly.
Rengou vs ZAFT II PLUS a best.

can Gundam online run on a old rig? I haven't upgraded in years and can't soon but I've been tempted to play it.

it does on default but the music is a bit slow but I know there is a way to make it play perfectly but I can't figure it out. I do enjoy it but U.C modes repetitive missions kinda hurt it
also fucking scirocco is a bastard

>play MSGO TW
>don't understand any of these runes, basic moon training is almost entirely useless
>think everyone playing it must be a shitter, they can't aim and hardly boost or dodge
>advance in rank for doing so well
>suddenly stomped into and through the ground
>realize everyone before ranking up was a bot
>stuck at lowest possible rank, almost consistently at the bottom of scoreboard
How do I get gud?

Is there a guide for BO NEXT? I assume it doesn't need PS+ since it's a F2P game.

The game actually has some nice back-story for Char and his about-face in ideology.

>tfw G Gundam fighting game never

At least the blu ray looks great

Accept that the life of a grunt has chosen you now. Losing is glorious. Without you the victors couldn't win.

There was one on the SNES.

Gundam Battle Assault 2 has all the main cast from G Gundam in it

give me a download, boy

Yes but I mean a new one, and one that's actually good

Someone should just take Endless Wings and reskin it with G Gundam.

>not paying thw 250$ to get it yourself for all the extras

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=854534&showfiles=1

fuck all the kampfers running around, what a broken piece of shit it is. I hate it even more than the pixies.

I was kinda hoping for gameplay advice, but mental stuff helps in a pinch.
How do I make artillery suits usable in any way? The primary explosive has ridiculous drop, I don't know how the secondary with the map even works, and the backup minigun is only useful for >1v1 fights in my favor

I feel fucking retarded ;_;

I'm a dirty cheap spic.
What subs you using for it?

Reviving a dead /m/ meme for this thread
youdubber.com/index.php?video=mYe_-oFkMaI&video_start=0&audio=FdFhmRdBtno&audio_start=0

>tfw there will never be a Heart of Iron style game but with OYW setting
I will just rush the development of Gelgoog first and \lead Zeon to victory

using the arcing bazooka is more helpful with a module that lets you see where it will land. I would recommend you use the regular bazooka that doesn't arc instead.

map bazooka is pretty self explanatory all your shells land where you select.

you shouldn't need to use the minigun unless you are reloading your main bazooka or are super close range.

I would like another Unicorn game. This was the shit. Fighting Amuro and Char was pretty good too.

>can Gundam online run on a old rig? I haven't upgraded in years and can't soon but I've been tempted to play it.
Depends how old we're talking. Mine's 6 years old and it runs effortlessly.

Take the time in the lobby before a match to look over the maps so you don't waste time running into dead ends, and so you know where the back alleys and shit are so you aren't blindsided by some sneaky fuck.
Stick to low cost units to keep your respawn times and team resource costs low while you're still getting the hang of things.
Always keep an eye out for mines. On ground maps they'll always be on the floor, but in space maps like A Baoa Qu there might be floating mines too.

There aren't any yet, the BD set only came out like a day or two ago

>non english translated
o-ok

arigatou sensei
I will go back into the fray to have my suits explode over and over again once more

like most gundam games in that style, it's rather shallow. It's also rather short. It's been awhile, but IIRC, it only has 12 mission (6 char, and 6 amuro)

If you're a fan, then you'd probably like the new animation made for the game. If not, then you'd probably get rathered bored of it pretty quick.

Playing it back in the day, you do get the "OOOO" factor of CCA MSs in 3d, as shit as it is. It is a huge improvement over the zeta PS1 game though, which is MUCH longer and has more new animation.

>Encounters in Space will never come to PSN
Buff clan, mae

see
Give it a few weeks, and somebody will have a torrent up with subs and a dub audio track

moeshit is killing anime

Do you have this still on hand?

have a look at the wiki and shit it helps. go to the japanese wiki and google translate for any information on MS.

sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/

Who is the best Gundam girl and why is it Noin?

Nope, sorry These are from /m/. I orded the set myself but mine won;t be here for a another few days.

GET SO MAD IT DRIVES YOU MAD

>tfw

i remember playing battle assault 2 and journey to jaburo

what are the best ones?

>not starting Kampfer development earlier so it can be the perfect all rounder that it was meant to be instead of being split into thirty different MS

Never played a single Gundam game in my life and the ones I'm interested never were localized (Gundam Versus). Maybe the new one for PS4 will be.

All the other potential best girls die

KIMO YOOOOOO HASITEEEEEE

ded gaem

ded sequel

The Vs games are dead easy to play in english. Half the menu options have english subtitles and the rest are easy to intuit. They're great, import one.

old VS games are localized. And you don't need localization for the new stuff to play anyway.

I personally ain't a fan of super high speed gundam style games though, nor am I a fan of mixing shit from different series. I still imported extreme though.

I can't wait till the second BD set comes out so I can get that HD smug allenby face to bait people with

The double zooks I'm okay with. They hit like a freight train but fine, I can try and dodge.
But FUCK the chain mines. There is nothing more infuriating than turning a corner right into a Kampfer, getting chain mined before I know what's going on and being able to do nothing but waddle around a little before blowing the fuck up. And it's always an instant kill in my case because I'm still running bargain bin suits.

there's a psp game called shin gihren no yabou. It's fairly newb friendly. It's a turn based strategy but you can play as Zeon and lead them to victory if you're some kind of military genius.

Gundam Versus is almost guaranteed to come over. There's a reason why it's simplified it's name and is build from the ground up for PS4 instead of porting Maxi Boost.

Last one

Highly recommend gundam breaker 3. Fucking fun game.

My copy is in the mail from Play Asia. The wait is killing me.

The best Vs games were on the ps2 and they were localized.

Yeah I know, I'm just a cheap bastard but I might end up importing at some point.

I like 'em since it's the closest to a new Virtual On I can find, and it has an amazing variety of MS on top of that.

I don't see a lot of kampfers with chain mines but those shotguns absolutely shred me since kampfers are always in my face.

What's a good Gundam game where you get to play as Zeon and destroy some Federation dogs?

Glad to read that. Looking forward to fuck some shit up then.

Zeonic Front

Crossfire if you don't mind eating shit. I think Battlefield Record 0081 has a Zeon campaign, but you have to import it.

>fucking sword wing zero players
>altron dragon arm spam
>launcher strike ban

the game is a mess but i miss it fondly

Climax U.C on ps2. It's not that great, but it works.

You basically play through the major titles in the UC timeline (that was released up to that point anyway, so no unicorn, since the novel wasn't mainstream enough), or you can also play through a make your own character campaign that spans 2 generations (you chose a waifu after CCA I think and you play as grown child of the your create a character later)

RIP ACE games.

So Cred Forums

Favorite series?
Favorite MS?
Favorite Char/Char Clone?
Favorite MC?
Favorite Girl?

Man I love the Alex just because of those hidden Chain Guns in it's forearms. Surprised that there really isn't any other mobile suit that uses something like that.

Turn-A
Kampfer
Char
Judau
Amida, because perfect skin color and perfect body shape

G, GBF for memes
NZ666 Bellpepper
This motherfucker
Bernie
Mora

Wing for nostalgia, but 0079 Origin manga is the GOAT
Tallgeese
0079 Char is best Char
Amuro
Noin

>Favorite series?
Build Fighters.
>Favorite MS?
Destiny Impulse.
>Favorite Char/Char Clone?
Zechs.
>Favorite MC?
Domon.
>Favorite Girl?
Monique Cadillac.

F91/Crossbone
Exia
Zechs
Tobia
Dianna

Thunderbolt
Gouf Custom
Char
Domon
Chibodee's girls

all good taste my user. especially tobia "god slayer" arronax

Bought the Dreamcast one a while ago, still haven't really touched it

X
Double X
Harry Ord
Seabook
Woundwort

Mobile Fighter G
Master
Who even counts as the Char clone in G? Schwarz? Ulube?
Domon
Allenby

I've only seen G and have no interest in any of the others

FOR THE GLORY OF JOHN

the best part is watching the japanese dub being horribly off with no attempt to be libsynched right. I still can't get over the fact that the original VAs bothered recording for that game.

I should have provided my own answers.

Turn-A
G-Self
Harry Ord
Garrod Ran
Allenby

Considering the resident Char clone of G was divided into the two you mentioned, I'm not surprised if the correct response to your question is "either or both".

It's probably because of contractual obligations and Japan being particular about the VAs that do the dub jobs, even if said game was a horrible mess.

FOR JOHN!

why? ExVS is best gundam fighting game out there anyway

I like 2D fighting games.

I like them too, but in sense of Gundam universe they really made any sense for me.
3D fighting like Tech Romancer would be a better choice gameplay wise

> a kid got crushed in one of these

Build try
Gelgoog
Quattro Bajeena
Athrun Zala
pic related

Fumina come quite close

>Try
>Favorite
Explain further. I hope you don't like it just for waifus.

Yes I'm in it for the waifus

Your daily reminder that Universal Century is the best Century

fun thing about ZZ is I didn't know puru 2 died in the final episode until I was looking at gundam bios in dynasty warriors. they just seemed to gloss over her dying so I thought she just passed out.

Ok I like tits too but I like Gunpla even more.
That answer made me feel a bit dead inside.

I didn't knew that either.
well fuck.
All Purus seems to have terrible fate.

Well, is not like Judau cared much about the Purus anyway

get back to your gunpla backlog

I can't, I don't have more room to display more stuff.

I don't even have the materials yet, fuck off.

you're just procrastinating

get faster shipping

Kamille pls

No senpai, it's true. My backlog is a bunch of MGs, a G-Self assault pack and a Koto Black Selena. Those things are too big and I don't have more space to display them.

No no I like the Gunpla too
but the waifus are just better

>ordered my first huge shipment of plamo
feels good

>you're in a grunt mobile suit when a gundam shows up right infront of you

wat do

two options really
die or run

>Neo Granzon
Buy this effect part, works great with Shu's rape machine

Not sure if its been mentioned yet but the psp emulation of Gundam Vs Extreme is pretty damn fun to play, as someone who isnt too familiar with gundam i was impressed with the wide selection of mechs it had and the gameplay is fast and satisfying to boot

shame that its online is so difficult to set up that it might as well not exist otherwise doing tourneys of this shit with Cred Forums and /m/ would be quite fun

GM Sniper is best

will keep in mind, maybe with next shipping. Dunno when that happen tho, but that new SD Neo Granzon looks too good.
tho we do have some LBX sold locally, maybe I'll find it here
Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=FS49whwHDJI

That's not even the best GM Sniper

How the fuck do I stop getting myself melee bodied in EXVS FB?
How do I even melee body?

>live at parents house because local community college
>they divorced
>dad's house it a lot more inconvenient to get to work or school so I'm almost always at my mom's place
>dad's house is the only place where I can build because I don't really have a work station at mom's house.
>backlog is about 18 kits because of this
Maybe I should have thought this through more.

>mfw only MSG game I ever played was journey to jaburo
>spent so much of my youth doing those federation missions for best score just to make that chick with the big tits happy
I wanna play it again badly

Joke's on you, I'm in a GM.

>MG Sazabi Ver kai, Acguy, Turn A
>RG GP01, Freedom, Zeta Unit3, Quanta
fuck
>Seven sword is coming
>I already have 2 RG 00 variants
FUCK

Seven Sword is P-Bandai anyways. The real crime is that Heavyarms Custom is P-Bandai.

Fuckers.

You should have been fully expecting Heavyarms custom being PBandai
That joker mask jesus

I wouldn't be as pissed if Deathscythe didn't have both normal and custom as a regular release.

Altron being P-Bandai really bugged me. I wanted those dragon arms in MG quality.

Where's the DLC godammit.

>the only gundam 00 MGs are of Setsuna suits and the one-of GN-X
>Despite Wing, SEED, and many other franchises getting almost a full suite of their gundams.

SD Overworld's translation might be out sooner than expected. Get mildly hyped.

>Get mildly hyped.
no
65% taught me to wait to actual release.

At least you got the main character. STARGAZER still have only MG Strike Noir done but not MG Stargazer, the actual main MS from the show.

How far along do you think Overworld's translation is?

Fucking this
Its like they want to be lazy and not make new suit designs
>Dynames, Virtue, kyrios

Build Fighters is unironically one of my favorite gundams.
>that soundtrack.

10/10

I'm coming to ask if anyone got Super Robot Wars moon dwellers and or Gundam Breaker 3
Are they any good?

Is Breaker like Gotcha Force?

nah, I've seen GBAtemp thread, seems like a lot is done.
I just... don't want to be excited about anything until it released.
blame gideon

There's nothing wrong with Build Fighters. The first season was top tier.

It's actually 99% done. It's playable without using the wiki. Proofreading needs to be done though. If the beta got released, your fucking head would spin.

My niggas
2nd season is a mistake

>proofreading
>Alpha crowdsource flashbacks

well unless someone run out with all the data, that's good news.
we get whole 2 SD Gundam sRPG games this year in English, first time ever.
2016 is great.

Gundam breaker has godly customization
But the game is basically musou with less gameplay content so it gets boring.

gundam breaker is like gatcha force but more customizable

The only thing wrong with Build Fighters is that you have to watch almost every other Gundam show to fully appreciate it.

Remember when you got really hyped for that PS4 trailer and it turned out to be Battle Operation Next?

made me want to die

>Super Robot Wars moon dwellers
it's great if you are ok with Engrish
>Gundam Breaker 3
as long you don't mind simple repetitive gameplay. Customatization is great, but gameplay itself is enjoyable but VERY simplistic brawler.

Played through Side Story 0079 (emulated) about a month ago.

It was pretty good. Downloaded a bunch of .isos of the PS2 games I used to play as a kid but never really got gud with or far into, because I was a kid.

Why aren't there more gundam simulators, /m/? All I got to drive in Side Story were GMs anyway.

The best Gundam game is Side Story Rise From the Ashes

>severs

Every member of the team has a copy of the patch. I'm sure at least one of them would toss it up somewhere if that happened.
I don't know if it'll be released this year, but maybe.

Battle Operation is better, and that's really fucking sad.

I think it was for Gundam Versus because that's being developed specifically for PS4

Yeah, game is not very friendly for English purist.
And German purists too.

You know how gotcha force has like a super Mario world map and each spot is a story related battle, is it like that
Or open world like LBX for 3ds

I'm probably about to go on a spending spree as well.

Having my kitty put down tomorrow (she's 16 and has a brain tumor), I need a hobby to take my mind off it and keep me occupied for a while.

Probably going to get some of the kits from IBO (it's a half-decent show with a lot of squandered opportunity, but I like the designs). Also probably based Thunderbolt.

Recommendations on gud kits for beginners? Been watching through 0079 (the series) and am planning to do the rest of UC just to see what I like.

Not a fan of most of the alternate timeline gundams, specially the two boy band ones, haven't seen SEED.

Does the new generation of kids like Gundams? I mean, back when we were kids we had Mobile Suit Gundam on Cartoon Network and such, what do they have?

Is there a 12 - 17 year old outside of Japan that knows how awesome the Gundams are?

I haven't played Gundam games in awhile.

Maybe I'll get around to that Dreamcast one..someday.

My first was MG RGM-79[G]
it's real nice, recommend. Just right amount of details and complexity to be way better than HG but not as complicated as other MG.

I'm 24 and I haven't watched gundam since it was on toonami in the early 2000s

I tried watching the new one on adult swim but I don't like it

I just really love robot fighting games

The ps2 VOTOMs game is really fun and is very faithful to the series. Sound effects, voice acting, staking. It's all there and is easy to get running decently on toaster.

Votoms is not Gundam
How much content is there, I heard the main story only had four levels covering the original anime

Yeah, that's one of the jims I really like. I'll try to pick it up.

Also probably going to get RX-79[G] and Ez8, I really liked 08th MS Team. May even get a couple zeonwank suits, Gyan/Gyancer and Gouf are pretty neat so far as earlier suits go.

>tfw still have HG Jesta, RX-78, Hi-Zack, Gouf and Geara Zulu
>haven't even touched my MG Gelgoog
>about to order more kits for october
I don't have a problem ok

Try the first season of Gundam Build Fighters. They fight when gunpla(gundam model kits) in 3D cockpit controlled arenas. The fighting is usually pretty good.

I know a bunch of 15-20 years old group that is into gunpla and figure collecting, not all of them have watched Gundam but all of them bought them for the mecha designs.

wing zero custom
cca char
amuro
kamille

>tfw replacing the shitty literally who music with official ones in gundam reborn
shits cash

It covers everything Chirico is in and has any AT that shows up. Four levels as in the four locations the series takes place. Uoodo, Kummen, Sunsa, and Quent.

Excellent fight scenes and quality customs were what made S1 much more superior than Try

Gundam Wing
Wing Zero Custom
Zechs
Isamu Alva Dyson
Relena Darlian

My favorite isn't a series, I haven't seen enough of UC gundam, and rewatching Wing as an adult and transitioning to 00 were not kind. Full series currently would be IBO, but otherwise it's 08th MS Team, would be best Gundam ever had its director not croaked and if it got a full run.

I like those RX-79[G]s. THE POWER of a Gundam, the ability to be mass produced cheap shit of a GM.

0079 Char's a pretty cool dude, though CCA is close second.

Shiro's best MC, he survives a court martial without getting his dick kicked in and also gets the cute girl.

Eina, obviously. She's a pretty good pilot and didn't take her faggot-ass brother's shit. Also each one of her tits is the size of a Zaku II's head.

Zeta/X
Destiny Gundam
Graham Aker
Kamille Bidan
Pic related

0080 or Zeta
Char's Zaku II. The Geara Zulu and Nu are also great.
Quadra Bajeeno
Amuro
Emma Sheen

>all these people liking CCA Char
screw you, Quattro was the best

theres no exploration. so more like gatcha. but the gunpla gets stronger with your level. so if you like parts from a specific unit, and you outgrow them, you can go back to where you know they are and farm for them

00 overall. Unicorn for animation and sound design, top tier. Too bad the plot is subpar. Build Fighters for fun
Kyrios
Char and Char Clones are my least favorite part of the show. Most of them feel shoehorned in. Mr. Bushido is the worst example.
I've never really liked a whole lot of MCs. Most of them turn into some form of walking talking mouthpiece for space autism.
Sumeragi.

Pocket
Model kit wise RG zeta, anime wise heavyarms EW
Quattro
Burger boy
AIla

My nigga.

Off-topic but I've been watching mecha anime recently. Is Ideon actually good and worth watching or just infamous for its ending?

Is the combat in real depth?
Like fire emblem has the weapon triangle, are some enemies suspectible to certain moves? is there weight limit?

I'd be all over that

>tfw you will never run against a brickwall head on and lose all of your memories from watching gundamus

;_;

still better from all other char-type people

If I had to live through G-Reco again, I think I'd just rather die

>Gundam X
>Gundam X Divider
>Harry Ord
>Garrod Ran
>Queen Dianna

I agree except I like Rau and Graham too

>Bushido is worst
Worse than Glemy, Cronicle, Luin Lee?

I honestly wouldn't mind this. I recently rewatched it and man, is it fucking retarded. But it's sick as fuck and I want some proper videogames of two robots beating each others asses.

Original Series (0080 for OVAs)
Jegan
Original Char
Amuro
Allenby

There is one, on Super Famicom.

>and I want some proper videogames

8th MS Team
BALL!
Char is best Char
BALL IS BEST GIRL!

any HG kits are good

Thunderbolt
GP01fb/MkII just can't put one over the other
Zeta Char
Domon because he's a lovable dumbass
Gyanko

>Why does your heart falter? You were the one who told me to keep fighting in order to live. You told me that. Even if it's a contradiction, you must continue to exist. You said that is what it means to live
>This isn't death, It's ensuring humankind will live on
Why was Graham in AWOT so great?

Why was AWOT so great in general? That shit had fantastic lines.

What if the head on collision actually disrupts the part of your brain that loves gundam
You might actually hate it after you heal

Keep it up and I'll Gaia Crusher your asshole.

I definitely started appreciating it a lot more after I began to really understand it.

I'll shining prostate probe ya cunt.

My major problem is that they tried so hard in S2 to make it clear that he is in fact the Char clone of the series. It's like they went through a checklist to make sure everything was there.
>mask
>alias
>goes from grunt suits to unique one-ofs.
>angst

Forgot to post best gundam.

>Favorite series?
>Favorite MS?
Zaku II
Zeta Char, or Turn A Char
>Favorite MC?
Jew Dough, maybe Uso because of the suffering
>Favorite Girl?
This doesn't even need explaining, picture related.

>Favorite series?
Turn A
>Favorite MS?
Turn A or V Dash Hexa
Char(0079)
>Favorite MC?
Belri
>Favorite Girl?
Queen Diana with all main girls in G-Reco as runners up

Would cum all over their hair.

>watched everything gundam (UC) in release order up to victory gundam, the 8th release on the UC timeline
>got to around episode 5
>stopped

Should I go back? I was a bit burnt out and the low animation quality of victory was off putting along with real life shit coming into play.

But Graham used ace customs since the Overflags were created, and even the Susanowo is just a very heavily modified Flag

>looks really cool in show
>real thing looks awful in both HG and MG
>MG was really half-assed pretty much using all of the Mk. II 2.0 and a new booster
Thanks Build Mk. II. It really dropped the ball after the Build Strike.

Get the E.G rip of V gundam.

naw, there are different weapon types, but theres no rock paper scissors play involved. it pretty much comes down to which weapon style you like.

I guess you're right. It's been a while since I watched 00. I just really didn't like Graham in S2.

the first 10 episodes are kinda slow since they explain some stuff happening with League Militia and shit like that. Give it another try at least until episode 15. If you still don't feel like you're enjoying it then just drop it. It's one of my favorite series but I can see why is not for everybody.

Post more if you don't mind.

YOU SCOUNDREL

>that fuckin set

Ok ok, would pet their heads then.
Nice.

Here's one more.

X
Crossbone X-1 kai
Harry Ord
Amuro
Berah Ronah

>Favorite series?
>Favorite MS?
Freedom

Rau

>Favorite MC?
S1 Setsuna

>Favorite Girl?
Cagalli

My X - Harry niggas

that's not B-Gundam

We'll likely not see early UC stuff again in a Super Robot Wars anytime soon.

First Gundam
08th MS Team
War in the Pocket
Stardust Memory

Is dissapointing.

Good.

>Favorite series?
>Favorite MS?
Zeta Gundam
Graham Aker
>Favorite MC?
Kamille
>Favorite Girl?
Elle Vianno. She's a cutie.

I wouldn't seeing Stardust memory again honestly.

Even though it's plot stuff in Alpha was just "Holy cow! someone stole the GP-02 AGAIN!"

we get ZZ tho
I like that.

If I buy Gundam Breaker 3, do I need a separate memory card for it because it's in a different region and there's DLC for it?

>"Holy cow! someone stole the GP-02 AGAIN!"

Which they reused for EVERY Alpha game.

At least SRW is caring about Late UC, Sunrise and Bandai forgot about it,
>mfw G Generation is early UC only.

yes, but you can always get it for PS4

That was actually the joke. Although I should have more clear with that remake.

Turn-A
Marasai
Harry Ord
Kamille
Sayla

Is the PS4 version in the NA region with DLC?
I'd rather get it for the vita since that's the thing I play games on the most these days and I don't actually own a PS4 yet, but probably will pick one up in the near future when P5 comes out.

Oh I know.

>Is the PS4 version in the NA region with DLC?
no, same asia
PS4 just has same account managing as PS3, so it's really easy to switch accounts.
but if you want to meddle with factory resets and buy expensive memory sticks, be my guest.
not to mention that framerate on Vita drops a bit unless you overclock it via homebrew.

>Banrise is all about old UC and AU now
>No new Late UC anime ever
Suffering. Hasegawa is the only one willing to continue the timeline with Dust

Eh, I was thinking I'd probably just get a 4gb and stick the game on it. The framerate drops doesn't sound good though, is it minor like digimon where it only happens in several places where lots of things are on the screen at once, or is it more prevalent than that?

dunno, I play on PS4. Just have heard my friend complaining about it till he overclocked.
Don't think it's big issue, cause I rarely see it mentioned, but be aware of it.

Alright, I'll do a little googling and youtubing in the morning to see if I can find any more about it. Thanks bro.

also there is no DLC yet aside of day-one Barbatos and useless boosts, but new content should drop any day now.

Been playing a bunch of Gundam Breaker 2 recently, it's pretty fun even if things feel a little sticky controls-wise. At this point I'm just grinding out my Build Breaker Rank to develop more parts

Gundam Battle Universe is one of my favourite Gundam games, put so much time into that shit on PSP. The amount of suits is great and they have the more obscure shit I love like Zeta variations

He's only making it worse by polluting it with his horrible art and stories.

New Gihren's Greed when? I tried playing shin but I have no idea what the menus are despite being able to play Menace of Axis.

I also hope new SD gundam will be good

There's a short 3-mission DLC available, user..

Prolly the day one stuff. So far as I've been told, the next DLC is the size of the base game

>There's a short 3-mission DLC available, user..
fuck, I missed that.
Kinda got busy with IRL stuff, didn't play game for few months
it's not a day one, at launch there was nothing available aside of Barbatos suit

Why was MSG Side Stories: Missing Link so bad?

G or Victory
Second V
Char
Garrod or Usso
Emma Sheen

more G Gundam stills

unlike the ones from before these are from an encode and IDK if my MPC filters are set up right so there may be some compression artifacts and color discrepancies.

>Emma Sheen
My African American brother.

>horrible art
He isn't bad at drawing mechs. I just want more technological progression and unorthodox MS designs like in Victory. Tired of all the early UC and Zeonwank lately.

What is the closest thing to gundam simulator, with cockpit and buttons DCS style? Does a thing like that even exist? If not, why not?

She's just so cute.
Also I'm glad no one ITT has listed Katejina as best girl

Side Stories for Saturn
youtube.com/watch?v=hyM90RoVJX8
controllable with virtual on stick too

That's it huh? A Saturn fps game...
I guess I have to learn programming.

>tfw mechagamezilla has a gunpla in the background of his videos
He's our guy

Also check out Side Story 0079 on Dreamcast.

Sadly none that are DCS fidelity exist, nor does anything like that for any Mecha that I know of

I'm still waiting for it to turn up.

other cockpit stuff is modern JP arcade mostly
well steel batallion technically

He got into it through his friends, he appeared on their gunpla podcast

You know he does a Gundam podcast on the side, right?

Holy shit I did not know about this at all

Is the gundum f2p ps3/4 playable outside japan ? is it good ?

It's called Gunpladust Memories. It's really good, used to just be on itunes but it's on youtube as well now.

Probably the best Gundam podcast I've heard. I tried others but they always seem to be made by one sniffling autist on skype talking to another sniffling autist with a 10 second delay.

Tell me, Cred Forums...

When did you learn to accept that G Gundam is not good?

When I watched the first three episodes and decided I couldn't continue

Best psp game? Can include japanese only.

What games can a guy with only north America xbox 360 and Xbox one play in the gundam universe? I used to be into the ps2 games (zeonic front ftw) but no longer have any Sony consoles.

GUNDAM BREAKER 3 WAS SHIT

SHIT!

Gundam Battle Universe

just because you don't have PS4 or Vita doesn't mean it's shit, user :^)

Battle Universe is great, I didn't play enough of Assault Survive but I assume it's just as good

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

Do I need to watch ZZ before CCA or is 079 and Z enough? Is ZZ as bad as people say it is?

Gundam vs Gundam NEXT PLUS.

ZZ doesn't really get good until midway through. After that it's fine. But no, it's not required watching before CCA
Regardless of anything you watch beforehand CCA opens like the movie has already been going for 60 minutes

TV Series: Wing, OVA: 0083 Stardust Memory
Wing Zero
0079 Char
Amuro
Relena

Series: Zeta / OVA: 0080
MS: Nu Gundam
Char: The original and best
MC: Amuro
Girl: Haman

>Gundam SEED
>Buster Gundumb
>Quattro
>Kamillu
>Relena

Turn-A
Turn-A
Char
Amuro
Turn-A

Yeah, bit rough to get into now though. The one for 360 requires the camera bullshit to do anything and is also a bad game, and the original Steel Battalion is unplayable unless you pay hundreds for the sweet-ass control panel.

let's better pretend that 360 one never happened

I still get some nostalgia fun from it but I can accept it's objectively not good

Every time I play a Gundam videogame, it's a bad game that I can only enjoy because of the surface layer of Gundam on top of it.

Is there any Gundam game you've played that was actually a GOOD GAME? That's what I want.

Patlabor style Gundam show where the Gundam pilots are police officers with the war theme being an urban war on crime when?

extreme vs games. DW spinoffs are ok, but nothing in comparison to DW/SW games. Breaker is just customatization god.
well there is similar manga but more about developing first mobile suit

bump

What do you want to talk about user, I'm here for you

Will new Gundam Versus revive middle ages' traditions or not?

Sure

Don't play with my feelings, user

Because Noin is cute! Cute!

Wait until the zeta update.

When did you realize Gundam Wing was shit?

Banshee
FF
Heero and Setsuna
Marida and Katejina

0083: Stardust Memory
GP 02
Jerid
Judau
Elpeo Ple

Garma is pure.

Everyone's so fucking retarded in that show, holy shit.

I knew it all along, hadn't it been for Cred Forums i woulndt have gone near another gundam show again.

If anyone over the age of 16 watches Gundam Wing and likes it, they have brain damage

leos are cool grunts tho

Basically all the OZ mobile suits are cool, sadly they are wasted by being on Gundam Wing.

Literally the Gihren's Greed franchise.

I love all the suits except Shenlong. The stupid character drama and interactions are the worst part.

I want to see the Glory of the Losers version of the suits.

G Gundam
Nu Gundam
Char Aznable
Flit
Emma

>favorite: G Gundam
>all these other Anons calling Wing their favorite
Please watch more Gundam you fucking plebs

Why we cant have a big AAA Gundam single player game ?
Gundam is supposed to be big in japan

Why would Bandai make a really good Gundam game when they can make 10 below average Gundam games a year? Do the maths, it's easy to see which prints more money

I haven't even watched Try but man Fumina is so attractive.

>SDGO is dead
>MSGO won't come to NA/EU
I can play it, but damn I wanna know just how good I am without the lag

All I want is something like Gundam meets ARMA (Operation Troy was more battlefield) or a MS simulator please.

>AAA
>Japan
Gundam Breaker 3, SD Gundam GGG, Gundam Versus - is as AAA as you can get.
Japan devs rarely overblow budget to insane amounts as shit western devs for that "AAA" quality

Noin is shit

>MS simulator please
they have on in Japan, it;s those battle pods in the arcade

I just want a reskinned titanfall single player game with big ass maps and objectives.

thoses are literally just console ports of arcade games, what the fuck. On PS2 at least they tried to make some singleplayers games with story.

>they have on in Japan, it;s those battle pods in the arcade
Yeah I know, but it's not what I'm asking for. I'd like something more like DCS: Mobile Suit. But the game would never sell but it certainly would scratch my itch to flip switches and look around a MS cockpit.

>Ignoring Breaker 3 and SD Gundam GGG when they are singleplayer games.
Your own ignorance is to blame.
Also VS Force is technically singleplayer too. Also musou games.
Also couple of gundam PS3 titles, quite a lot of them actually. Like that Unicorn game.
Just because you know shit, doesn't mean games don't exist.

Also PS3 Side Stories, which even got western release.

Will anyone help out his poor creature?

Im talking about something that isnt just a button masher/musou or a versus game where they tinkered a single player to value the 60$ (all fine games tho)

>Game has tons and tonnes of MS
>It doesn't have your favorites
>No game but JPN only card games has it

>still ignoring SD Gundam, Side stories and Unicorn
how about you shut your fucking arsehole already?
There are tons of games, you just can't find them cause you are literally blind.
and keep whining cause you can't get THAT GAME YOU EXACTLY WANT FROM YOUR HEAD in a silver spoon right in your mouth.
You probably never fucking played any Gundam game out there period.

Cool the autism for fuck sake
It's a Gundam thread, why start shouting I BET YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE GUNDAM just because you're triggered?

How about naming three great Gundam games and actually making a contribution to the thread and helping others instead of being a shitty cyber newtype sperg?

Go play Zeonic front and fuck off

What suits?

I played Gundam Pod in Tokyo

It's amazing

Fed Forces a shit

The only thing I didn't (or maybe did, IDK it's realistic) like about ZF was getting and one shoting mobile suits left and right. Taking down a GM with 2 shots from a Zaku machine gun man.

Might have been an exaggeration, but GM Cannons seem to be 30/70 on being in games. Over Flags are rarely in anything, they were in SDGO (pretty good too) and Assault Survive I think.

Turn A
Sazabi
Harry Ord
Jewdough
Diana Soriel.

oo bad SDGO is dead

>being that assblasted

kek

I know you understood my point.
Why they dont try to make a high budget game like bloodborne or a FF game since Gundam is so big in japan ? It should sell, no ?
(Side stories is a ps2 port.)
The last gundam anime didnt even get their own games

Also i played most of the PSP Gundam games, im ok.

So all that sperging and all you actually had to show for it is one 6/10 PS2 game?
Wow, you were right, everyone needs to shut the fuck up and embrace the oceans of high quality Gundam games that were just sitting there this whole time.

Gundam
Zaku II
Char
Amuro
Mirai

I just have a forever boner for Gundam and the One Year War.

Spoiler, I eventually got the SR Sazabi. It was a great unit

Mobile is cheap with high return

I don't know thw exact name because runes, but everyobe plays some mobile Gundam game here in Japan

How is the new vita gundam game? Extreme vs force or whatever?

The last unit I got was Physalis MLRS before nerf

People were mad at me. /m/ was mad at me.

>Why they dont try to make a high budget game like bloodborne or a FF game since Gundam is so big in japan ? It should sell, no ?
1) arcades generate more money
2) bloodborn was made for worldwide selling, Gundam is for JP market only
3) Gundam shows do not exist to sell games, they exist to sell gunpla.
stop being an idiot
>going to metacritic and using scores in argument
>ignoring named PS3/PS4/Vita games
>not knowing about other PS2 games like MS Saga, Encounters in Space, etc.
fuck off as well.

because it was broken, the beam cannon had unlimited range and the damage wasn't to the recent updated scales. It was a crutch unit for bad players

Someone answer this handsome and powerful man.

G Generation Overworld is great for using those kinda suits.

Oh, I know. I only got it when rolling for anothet suit that would have been used for blueprints only.

Fun, though.

it's ok after all patching. not as good as PS3 VS game, but nice enough of timewaster, tho getting all objectives in missions is infuriating.
get it on sale if you really need VS on the go. Better is just get Full boost for PS3 if you have someone to play with.

Gundum Breaker 3 has Den'an Zon but not Den'an Gei

Turn A Gundam or Victory Gundam. Too close to call.
Turn A Gundam.
Quadro Vagina / Harry Ord.
Domon Cashew Nuts.
Kudelia's hips.

Yeah, but its missing the Efreet Schneid that thing is incredibly fun to use in SDGO so was Lunamaria's ZAKU
>B rank with homing rangs
>burst fire beam MG
>charged beams
>unique skill
>Someone thought this was balanced

>Absolutely love the 1 year war
>0 good games out for it other then a Zeonic Front and Girhens Greed which is incomprehensible with its moon runes.

I get by, with mods. Most recently playing Stellaris with the Gundam mod has been fun.
I just want Girhens Greed to be translated.

I didn't even go to metacritic, I don't know what it's score is. I called it a 6/10 because that's how I remember feeling about it. A very average gameplay experience.
Is it actually a 6/10 on metacritic? I guess that's the consensus then, thanks for doing the research to back up my own opinion without me even asking you to.

Game with playable Graze when?

People used to hate me since I mostly used C and B ranks but I still won fuckin' matches, explain that shit

probably new Versus will have it, and GB3 DLCs

Anyone else jerk off to the scene of Rain getting her mobile trace suit?

Explain what, the only reason you would get any hate for using B and C ranks is if its DM with all ranks where you're using B and C ranks against S ranks. Then you're just being a drag on your team, they didn't win because of you they won in spite of you.

>Absolutely love the 1 year war
>0 good games out for it
What are you talking about?

>that exam sniper 2/kampher fight

G
Kshatriya
Full Frontal
Domon Kasshu
Mineva Zabi

>People still think Jobber GM vs Plot Armor Kampfer was a good fight

K9 was also shit in SDGO

fed vs zeon has some really nice oyw suits, but it's campaign is shallow. obv you approach it as a fighting game.

is it possible to find new copy for sale anywhere?

Is the jesta cannon in GB3? I haven't been able to find any gameplay footage of it.

Obviously

>Favorite series

OYW as a whole, but if I had to pick cant go wrong with the one that started it all.
MS-09F Dom Bein Nichts
Chars a cunt, theyre all cunts.
Pic related
Cima Garahau

>one year war for ps2
>rise from the ashes
>blue destiny
>gundam vs zeta
>federation vs zeon

acquire KNOWLEDGE

yes this, zeta gundam has MUCH better gameplay but it's a bitch to find a reasonable copy. just emulate if you can.

yeah, it is there. Don't have any screens of it in particular tho. Don't remember if this one has jesta cannon parts or just regular jesta

Also Encounters in Space

>implying I dont have all of those
>implying theyre not shit

Mobile suits feel like trash, deep as a puddle.
Zeonic Front was good only for the depth of tactics and ways to complete missions. No game has accurately portrayed mobile suits yet.

>implying
Tieren Taozi can hold its own easily, it was only towards the very end of its life could you genuinely not fight S ranks with C ranks

nevermind, I forgot shoulder cannons gives it away. I guess that was my clean Jesta Cannon build

>boy I wish there were some good gundam games
>UGH YOU FUCKING IDIOT THERE ARE SO MANY UGH EDUCATE YOURSELF HERE'S A LIST OF GREAT GUNDAM GAMES YOU IDIOT
>they're all complete shit

Every time.

>o game has accurately portrayed mobile suits yet.
I just wish for something that has the realism of Zeonic Front with the flair of the anime. We can have both, if it's done right I think. But I can easily see where it's trouble to keep the balance.

Battle Operation is likely the closest to get the feel of OYW suits, at least for a console.

>why this game franchise which sells only in Japan doesn't have games with budget of worldwide AAA games in a genre I like.

So you agree that Gundam games are low-budget cash-in trash?
Thank you for your support.

>low-budget
yeah sure whatever.
youtube.com/watch?v=myk7CT2WZGE

Zeta
Rx 93 nu Gundam
Char
Pic related
Sayla

>gm sniper
>just a normal ground gm
>Not even special optics visor
>Can't even power it's rifle with it's internal reactor
shit tier "sniper"

How does that prove the point wrong? You're proving him right

Thats another one thats rarely in games, then again instead of being a separate model just make it a weapon loadout for a Ground GM.

>implying SD Gundam GGG is low budget
next thing you say that SRW OG MD is budget series
laughing_nobel_gundam.gif

One thing I loved about the Playstation Vs games was how they mocaped the suits on stuntmen. So they ran, walked, jumped and did mele fighting in a very realistic way. Shit's so good and I would love to see more of that. The new vs games just feel too much like virtual on to me, no offense to anyone who digs them.

I didn't imply that at all, what the fuck are you talking about? Stop memeing for a second and use your brains, I didn't say anything about budgets.

confused what reply was for
my mistake

>Extreme Vs Force mission
>Your are a lonely Zeong getting fucked by a dozen guncannons
>oh and one of the medal requirements is taking no damage :^)
God damnit

Ever since Zeonic Front I always wanted a game where I could pick weapon loadouts, including shields. So I could have a Zaku II with a knuckle shield and a 90mm MG

>No one talks about the gundam game that plays like mechwarrior
what's wrong with you people

Zeta
THE GOUF
Char
Char

Wonder if we'll see another G Gen like Advance again where it was more like SRW in that all Gundam series took place in one setting as a massive crossover story.

Great game. Guns sounded way to puny though.

excellent taste my good sir

is that game sequel or remake of saturn ones?

When will Sunrise animate Frozen Teardrop dammit

after crossbone

Sequel I think, right? The game follows the white dingos

what hardships and trials would a topheavy mobilesuit pilot have to overcome?

You mean after Gundam Origins movies

constant fear of white devil
no

face it user, it's going to happen sooner than later

Frozen Teardrop is the savior for the whole Gundam franchise

everyone is a zeek now, huh?

YOUR SIGHT
MY DELIGHT

>Frozen Teardrop is the savior for the whole Gundam franchise
haha, no.
UC is best Century. There is no need for others

it's always safe to assume

yep, but I still love the white base crew.

It's just another "side story" series, with the only ties to blue destiny being that it's OYW.

It was originally suppose to be a 3 game series like the Saturn games apparently, but the sequels were canceled.

>It was originally suppose to be a 3 game series like the Saturn games apparently, but the sequels were canceled.
that sucks balls

Still the best Gundam

I'd rather see them as secret units in a Super Robot Wars.
The descriptions of the suits pretty much had them made for it.

I am looking forward to the sequel next year or whenever user

I want to fuck Sally Po's daughter

So I'm going to play some Battle Tactics, what should my character and partner be?
Female and Male
Female and Female
Male and Female
Male and Male

Why did Gundam, at least UC Gundam, never catch on in America? Is it really "too Japanese" for Westerners? Or was it just bad timing?

Male and Female

The gayest partner combination

we started with wing when we should have started with 0079 on toonami

funny though that we got 0083 before wing even aired back in 1998

That's a shit rip that will not look even remotely close to those glorious screenshots though. 260MB per episode is good for DVD rips, not BD ones.

Gundam Wing in the only Gundam show Murricans love.

>we started with wing when we should have started with 0079 on toonami
I agree, but I think kids wouldn't have dug a robot show that was pretty grim at parts and realistic when stuff like DBZ, Voltron etc was on..

The best UC series in 0079. And then all the other UC stuff stems from 0079, so to really enjoy UC you need to have seen 0079.

But 0079 is a hard sell to the average person, because it's old and "looks bad"
Even though 0079 is great, many will take one glance at it and pass instantly

because gunpla boom never happened.

>Gundam Wing in the only Gundam show Murricans love.
That and 8th MS team. At least people I've met IRL. Nothing wrong with it, just pointing that out.

Yep. A former friend of mine was a huge fan of 8th MS and for the longest time I tried to get him to watch Gundam and he refused to because "it's from the 70s and the animation sucks". Again, former friend.

More like the most common.

If you fags like Star Fox, Zone of Enders, and Gundam, you're gonna love Encounters in Space.

Its commonly gay, with two dudes its just you and your bro defending Earth from the spacemen who wish to do it more harm. With two girls its steamy hot hand holding after a day of blasting Zeeks.

>Yep. A former friend of mine was a huge fan of 8th MS and for the longest time I tried to get him to watch Gundam and he refused to because "it's from the 70s and the animation sucks". Again, former friend.
His loss then, what a dumb.

>not getting your dick sucked while you snipe retarded zeeks scrambling for cover

>Being distracted while doing your job
>Not having your partner providing sniper fire from a different angle
das gay

The games listed are still fun mind you, so I disagree with you calling them shit. Especially One Year War which was fun to play in an evening and follow the story again. But after all you seem to be looking for a more realistic portrayal of Gundam it seems, so I can't argue with that point.

If you go to Japan they have these capsule machines you enter and you can pilot a gundam or zaku with joysticks and pedals against other mobile suits on a team, I recommend it if you go there one day.

Never watched a Gundam before. Seems like the original shows get a lot of love. Are the new shows like SEED and Unicorn any good too?

SEED is mediocre, its got a lot of remasters to keep the animation not shit. Unicorn is newer, and tied to the central timeline of Gundam, Universal Century. Both are readily available with subs or dubs, personally I think Unicorn is the better of the two.

Unicorn is a good UC series to go with if you wanna watch some nice fights with sexy looking mobile suits. The fanbase is divided heavily on the plot though.

Look at this guide too, might be out of date though

This is somewhat outdated, but, in general, try out something that catches your eye. A lot of the user's here, iirc, had their first exposure to Gundam with Wing thanks to old school Toonami.

While I'm tempted to recommend watching it in production order, I remember starting with Turn-A and X as my first two Gundam series thanks to Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden. It's pretty recommended, however, that you at least watch the original 0079 (TV series or compilation movies) to get an idea of where all the Gundam tropes appear. Barring that, you could wait until The Origin (a retelling of 0079) is finished being animated.

Good luck, and have fun.

Its supposed to be huge, so I imagine it'll be a while.

is it actually worth getting a VPN for

cool, thanks gents

Thanks for making me aware of this, it's perfect for listening to while building gunpla

Holy shit yours is 2012 lol,

chartmind

Does anyone have the updated one with tekkadan?

The PS1 Zeta game is like a proto CCA game. I don't think it has, has only one alternate weapon per suit besides melee and the Kamille and Quattro campaigns are on different discs I think, but you can pick your pilot.
CCA is the game I would go for, it even has the Hyaku Shiki and Chars Dom from the 0079 novels.

That ended in 2011. updated when?

I saw the other chart only a few seconds after I hit the submit button. It was the most recent one I had since I didn't really keep up with the rec chart development on /m/.

see for a slightly more updated one. It still lacks IBO and Thunderbolt.

>gunpla of Leo never ever
Somebody please JUST WILD BEAT me to death

0080, 0083
The Galbaldy Alpha and Beta, Gyan
Quattro
Domon
Chris

but thunderbolt is literally top fucking tier and needs to be made known. I haven't felt space feels like that since ever honestly.

>should we make a mold for the leo?
>nah, make another one of the countless variations of Wing, Wing Zero, and Wing Zero EW edition and call it a day, fampai.

Thunderbolt is why I'm looking for games with a Psycommu Zaku

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq2DmkwzwmI

I literally fucking felt. I literally fucking felt because of thunderbolt.

>needing an additional sniper for shitty zeeks
I bet you're gonna talk about their shitty aces going to kill me, bitch they just have fancy paint

Two guns kill more than one, fag. Besides thats what Communication Officers aka bridge bunnies are for, sex your MS partner needs to be killing with you

bitch, what branch are you from

What's the likelihood that this sexy fucker appears in the next G Generation game?

Fellini's theme was the shit.

On the one hand, I really want one.
On the other, with the way Bandai have been lately, only the plain Leo would be a normal release, while all the extra equipment ones will be P-Bandai exclusive bullshit.

Daily reminder that best Gundam is finally getting animated

>youtube.com/watch?v=ytHjdArnPJQ&list=PL0yvv1Blnp0D9-bIPB37e28lCF3v-98Qh plays
>mfw

The soundtrack had no right being this good, especially for a spin-off.

00 (Post-AWOT Innovator War adaption never)
Zudah/Advanced Woundwort
Harry Ord
Amuro
I want to impregnate and ravage Shia from GBF Try tbqh

>tfw this beauty gets shitcanned because of main character plot armor
youtube.com/watch?v=FCIn18NPscw

Ya nearly did sonny jim.

GM Sniper K9?

>corssfire
>good game

I always wanted to know how that Crossbone looked when it was still the F97.

Kind off topic from what you're saying, but you seen this fanmade OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=gtRtaMWoYxM

Wonder how the actual crossbone will look animated, hope they don't mess up the character art style.

>REvive/100
Into the trash it goes.

They better go with a completely different style, Hasegawa's style is terrible. People talk about Hirai having same face issues, its the same exact problem with Hasegawa

Never watched this show but I've built 8 robots because i visited gundam base in korea. They really have it lucky there since every kit ever is on display in one store and they're so cheap.

Wouldn't really be Crossbone without his faces plastered everywhere though.

Yeah it would be a better Crossbone, I will eternally hate Hasegawa if they use his designs. The man that ruined perfection.

Project Pegasus is probably the game you're looking for.

Wrong chart, sorry.

bumping gundam thread.

>SDGO is dead
>they killed it off to replace it with SDGNE
>they killed SDGNE for low playerbase
>SDGO playerbase was still trucking on

fuck bandai

i have a pc, cracked vita, and 3ds. which is the best gundam game accessible to me if i can't read jap

Just started Gundam Vs Zeta Gundam, probably one of the more fun gundam games I've played.

I can't stand all the mercy invincibility the game gives out like candy on Hallowee though.

Oh shit knocked a guy down, now I have to wait for him to get back up and wait like 2 seconds after that before I can hit him again.

Anyone ripped the models from this game to use in something like xnalara posing studio?

Yeah the invincibility leads to a lot of cheap hits, I've learned that I need to be patient with this game.

Sadly I haven't heard about anybody ripping the models yet.

>Use a special that fired a giant beam towards enemy
>Enemy knocks down at start of it or something else knocks it down
>Beam just kinda does nothing for rest of the special
>Enemy has 2 seconds invincibility after all that
>If enemy uses it on you then you get stunned and invincibility AFTER it ends
ebin

>tfw you fall in love with a color pattern and can't stop using it

00 Qan[T]
Harry Ord
Setsuna f. Seiei
00 Qan[T], but really, Rain

>Sadly I haven't heard about anybody ripping the models yet.
Damn. Thanks anyway.

Would have been a lot better if they replaced the UC mode with the Campaign mode from FvZ

One day we'll be listenting to anime arranges of this memorable track.
Don't lose hope, pirate fellows.

my.mixtape.moe/nrmzcz.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/budtpy.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=KrZnC_S-a8U

How is that in comparison to UC mode? I was thinking of downloading FvZ next.

Dont listen to the /m/oron saying SEED is bad, it has its flaws but its still fun to watch and the remasters have fixed the reused scene and some QUALITY.
IBO is the last entry and it's nice. 00 has the bes animation ( but the cast is boring).
If you want to watch Unicorn watch the 3 UC movies first then Zeta (wich is the best gundam serie imho)

Basically you just pick Fed or Zeon, you're a nobody no portrait just a name. You unlock suits, and the same suits at different levels. You pick missions by picking spots on a globe/space, and get a hanger of MS that degrade and need time to repair/recharge. Some take longer than others. Also small stuff that I don't think is in GvZ I'd need to start it up, but a 5 Star Zaku II gets a commander's antenna same with the base Gelgoog. The whole thing follows the OYW with major turning points being essentially the cut off points for side missions.

Fuck it, I can't deny it. 00 is my favorite.
I think 0079 is a better series, but 00 is just closer to my heart.

Your favorite MC is lister from red dwarf?

I'm not going to argue about SEED but
>IBO is good
>00 has a boring cast
Get shat on

but IBO is good for like the first 4 and last 3 episodes

Oh that sound cool as shit, I like being able to go thru the UC timeline with a different perspective than the MC's. Being a grunt going up against the Gundam or Char's Zaku sounds like it'd be a ton of fun.

It is pretty fun, though its all OYW only of course. Try and headbutt White Base too destruction

Honestly, truly, I would have forgiven IBO for all of its faults if they had a solid final episode.

Instead they pulled a NIPPON STEEL, FOLDED 1000 TIMES HAYAI; & a "we're too pussy to kill these characters off. So they're a-okay despite all of the blood loss."

Ein better come back in S2 as a fucking Cyborg ninja or Einz Graze MK II to make up for this bullshit.

IBO is good, /m/ needs to get over it, i bet you think G Reco is something acceptable. IBO may has 4-5 shit ep and its the arc on the colony with the martian commie girl, the rest is fine.

Yes, 00 has a boring crew, they all act like robots the first half and their character developement doesnt make them likeable.

Even Wings has a better boys band.

>Instead they pulled a NIPPON STEEL, FOLDED 1000 TIMES HAYAI
?
>& a "we're too pussy to kill these characters off. So they're a-okay despite all of the blood loss."
Mikazuki is a literal mass murderer and they lost a lot of orufenzu, what are you talking about ?

They need to make games similar to these with either all UC or late UC with F91, crossbone and Victory. That'd be great.

>IBO Good
>G-Reco not acceptable at least
>00 cast is boring
>Thinks the Wing cast is good
Oh my god the shit taste is real.
They only lost the fatty, all the other orphans with actual names survived.

IBO isn't good, the fight choreography is bad, the animation for the fights is lazy, the characters are as unlikeable as any previous iteration of Gundam, the constant whining about HUMAN DEBRIS is tiring, its predictable like Akihiro's brother dying, Biscuit, Fumitan, and Ein. Kudelia is an annoying shit, quality Arta is better than actual Arta, and Carta (fucking lazy naming) is closer to Team Rocket levels of incompetency she is the worst Haman clone.

>IBO may has 4-5 shit ep
It's the other way around. Only 4-5 episodes were good.
The rest were full of nothing or really awful & poorly handled drama. Oh boy, a flashback. Yep, Fumitan is dead. Oh, let's introduce Akihiro's backstory brother and kill him in the same episode! Orga and Fatcakes stupidly move onto the battlefield in the equivalent of a jeep, this definitely seems like a good idea.
IBO was bad and dumb. It was badumb.

As "robotic" as they were, the 00 crew were a lot more interesting than 2-dimensional sociopath & pals.

Don't tell me you don't remember that teleport slash that took out Einz. It occurred when Mika went and pushed his sync ratio with Barbatos.
Also they lost a bunch of nameless kids. So what.

>IBO may has 4-5 shit ep and its the arc on the colony with the martian commie girl, the rest is fine.

IBO was only good for the first 3 eps and one or two episodes near the end.

It was full of blatant exposition, horrible animation, bland characters that would've amounted to something had their potential not been shat on,
a story that drags on at an extremely slow pace, poor execution of decent to good concepts,

and pic related, a final villain who is not only revealed out of the blue during the final arc, but is so laughably cliche he might as well have a twirling mustache and be apart of the Illuminati.

best part of IBO was the 1st ED

How's G-Reco

We are the Shrike Team

youtube.com/watch?v=01abnh2Kip4

>arguing over AU gundam
LOL

They all suck (except G and X)

I'm not gonna lie, it's been a while since I watched G Reco, but I remember it being very rushed.
It's an ok show with a really varied and interesting cast.
I plan on watching it again soon.

Tomino's weird ride. It's kinda hard to understand but the show overall it's fun, at least things happen there unlike IBO. Also TSUKAME PRAIDO

>Cheesing Amuro and WhiteBase in that one mission in Zeonic Front
>sitting behind a rock firing into Amuros shoulder plate for an hour until he finally retreated
>Rating S+

SIEG ZEON!

Also Aida is pretty hot

Aida > Kudelia

My nigga with good taste.
But seriously, let them watch everything and have their own opinions about the shows. Some of them suck ass indeed, but there are always good things like MS designs, soundtrack or one or two nice characters. Like Genocide Grandpa on AGE.

This. Nee-san wasn't annoying like Kudelia and it's high quality fap material

>How's G-Reco
It's alright I loved it's atmosphere, but iirc because the director is old as fuck and they feared for his health they cut the series in half.
So we had a 52 episode series crammed into 26.

Expect an extremely fast moving plot with important details that are either subtly crammed into the many shots or alluded to.
It slows down for 3-4 episodes in the middle which is one of the arcs people hated and gains a normal pace for the last 3-4 episodes.

The animation was the greatest of 2014 in my opinion though, it was designed to look like a show from the 70s and pulled it off really well while taking advantage of new technologies.
The OST was pretty comfy though, like FFVII-teir comfy.

At best I'd say watch it if you're open-minded to "interesting" experiences or like the director's works, but if you're not into it by like episode 3-5 then drop it, try to come back it later, then drop it.
some people say they had a better time getting the details the second time around which is definitely not a good thing for a story to rely on, but if you really like it then I'd recommend trying that too

What is this? Looks like a Kampfer and a Gouf had a children, it's beautiful.